Spoiler A Stepmother's Märchen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate Noras dad. He hit his son and believed the crown prince over him

The mom basically told him accept it then wants to cry about it now that he's older. I already knew but the comic showed it again

nnrhusna and Sitron17 like this.
  2. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I guess he foolishly swallowed what the deceased emperess asked of him since she was his first love and blindly went by it for both the sake of keeping the promise and also since the prince is the heir to the throne.

Goes to show you that not everyone is designed to be a parent or is able to fit into the role of one..Both him and his wife are classic examples of everyone cannot be a parent. Oh and the Emperor and the current emperess also falls in this category.

3. vivelesmanwhas

vivelesmanwhas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bonjour, est-ce que vous savez où on peut trouver le novel ou le ebook svp ? :)

Khadz likes this.
  4. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's mostly a case of stacked misunderstandings that harm a relationship. This is because the crown prince like to play the victim when in fact he is the one who causes trouble. This is especially shown when prince tries to take the pipe of the Duke and Nora says he shouldn't do that because it is precious to his father. Then, when it breaks he blames it on Nora. Duke believes the prince because he is the empress' son and he thinks the son is like his mum (kind...). Duke doesn't know the true nature of the prince. 2nd, Duke can't punish the crown prince. Normally, if a crown prince does bad things, except for the royal family no one can reprimand them so others have no choice but to turn a blind eye and remain quiet. That's why the mum told nora to endure quietly. It will seem fickle if nora complains to the emperor about the crown prince. The king's pride won't allow him to admit his son is in the wrong for such small matters so obviously Nora is dared to be the scapegoat as he is nobility and not royalty. (lower status than prince)

Everything stemps from the lack of parental guidance to the crown prince and the crown prince's mental instability. It's obvious that he isn't completely sane.

Quelqu'un en haut parmis les commentaires m'avait dit qu'il y avait le novel en langue koreain mais pas en Englais. Je ne sais pas si tu pourra le trouver en lingue dans la langue francaise.

5. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay but can we talk about Rachel and Ali I was freaking outtt

6. D_DLooking for spoils

D_DLooking for spoils Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep!!! The way Ali looks at Rachel is soo precious and gentle!!:aww:

Amanda16 and Jukki like this.
  7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi sorry bother everyone but I have a few questions, I didn't read the spoilers on the content table because I don't want so many spoilers because I looking for specific answers for questions I have.

1. How did Shuri get a 2nd life? Did someone bring her back?
    2. Beside Shuri, does anyone know about the first timeline?
    2. Did the timeline restart? Meaning the 1st timeline no longer exist.

I read and skim some of the Epilogue chapters and they left me with a few questions, I'm just starting the series but I got impatient lol

MLisMyHubby and Creolenerd like this.
  8. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Never explain. Maybe just a miracle
    2. No
    3. Depend on what kind of theory about timeline do you subscribe to. ALso never stated in the story

M30WWWW, MLisMyHubby and Creolenerd like this.
  9. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thank you, I wish those were explained tho

10. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Any kid between Nora Nd Shuli

11. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eliot and Ohara relationship is very cute this chapter.

Jukki likes this.
  12. atropadn

atropadn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where did you read it? (chapter 79) i found someone translated it only half of the chapter. couldn't find the raw too ;;;;

13. Ani Mea

Ani Mea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please tell me all of the shipers :blobsmilehappy:

14. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the fl love her husband, not as a father figure?:hmm::hmm::hmm:

15. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shuri x Nora
    Rachel x Ali ( 6th prince of another country, crown prince later, their relationship is the first one to start in series, they meet right after 3 years timeskip in manhwa - s2, gets married (first to get married) after 4 years time skip - after Rachel’s & Leon’s coming of the age, also was proposed after the civil war)
    Elias x Ohara (was Jeremy’s fiance in first life, saved Shuri’s & Rachel’s assassination attempt orchestrated by church & her father, by telling Elias, who in turn took help of Nora to stop it while Jeremy led the aristocrat victory in holy (civil) war)
    Jeremy x Diana (I don’t know much about her, they both get married after Shuri & Nora’s oldest child, Micheal is 6 years old, second child is daughter)

No FL didn’t love her husband, might respect him. Some novel spoilers told that she might have been abused by Johannes (her late husband) so she can grow more mature faster? Or something to be able to handle the head of family position at young age, Shuri doesn’t remember this though, it is one of the reason for her sleepwalking. Not sure in Manhwa (because there are difference in novel and manhwa, like how in first life Albert, head of family knight didn’t kill her, but accidentally revealed information about her travel to his friend who reported it to church, Nora’s grandfather was abuse to Nora’s father, no abuse about Nora’s father to Nora told till now, other subtle difference is “incident” with Theo and Nora, Nora was scolded by his father due to his grandfather’s rage and grandfather believing Theo (as he is crown prince) but sleepwalking and memory loss is there). But the scar on her neck is by her fall after getting hit by Elias’s stone on entrance of estate.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  16. taebelly98

taebelly98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but the author name supposed to be Spice&Kitty

17. GoldenTales

GoldenTales Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe this refers to the author of the manhwa, while Spice&Kitty refers to the novel itself. Correct me if I’m wrong?

18. Ivon89

Ivon89 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to read the translation of book 5?

19. TasnimTia

TasnimTia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can anyone spoil me about the gambling situation with Elias and how it will end ?? Or giving me the link to the spoiler ?I am sure it was written previously but I don't really have the time to check all 50 pages... Much appreciated and thank u ❤️

Berry.Blast.20 likes this.