Spoiler Second Life on the Red Carpet / 2회차는 레드카펫으로

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Summary:
    Bedisth, who transmigrated into the novel 'Twilight Princess', finally reached the end of the novel. After it was completed, she wonders how her life would be in the future, and when she opened her eyes the next morning, she returned back to the day when she first transmigrated, together with Princess Rossenne! Confused, Bedisth tries to make a regret-free ending upon hearing Rossenne's words that it was her second chance!

Manhwa raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=58419968

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • The MC scolds the future leader of mercenaries (Marin) for being too instinctual and not trying more to plan more ahead in a fight. MC thinks she could definitely help her fix her problem but worries if she is being too selfish and manipulative. Stopping Marin from achieving the heights of greatness in the OG!timeline. However, Marin stops that thinking in its tracks by telling the MC that it was her dream to be a royal knight. That she thought that they were super cool. MC helps her and is knighted along with all the other girls who became knights. Then comes a possible HUGE REVEAL that the guy who could have been the big bad was NOT the skeevy Marquis who is like a scammer BUT the so-called honorable noble of the North. He even schemes to make life miserable for all the female knights because he wants the Royal family isolated but finds it difficult since the MC's battle skills are too OP. He even is the one who schemed the incident with the monster wolf.
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
    Laerta likes this.
  3. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this have a novel?

4. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an original work. Not a novel adaptation according to kakao.

Laerta, lazynoodles, Lucy_ and 3 others like this.
  5. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well damn...I guess we going into this blindsided, girl didn't even die she woke and boom restarted and I wanted to know why

Life was like "nah, girl get your happy ending" guess she wasn't suppose to follow the ending of the og novel lol

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
    Laerta, Jukki, yerisegg and 4 others like this.
  6. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk if it's just me or not but manhwa who's not adapted from the novel has its own uniqueness, like this one, your throne, another typical romance fantasy, how to survive a romance fantasy, etc.

Laerta, cjburaira, Jukki and 3 others like this.
  7. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the comments in kakao, they both back to the past because of the side story (the og novel: Twilight Princess). The FL didn't know it since the novel she was reading (before she transmigrated into novel) was already completed and she also know that the ending of the story was the Princess marriage...

Can someone confirm this if this is true? I'm still on chapter 1 tho

8. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this story so much so far

9. kisskissme

kisskissme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this seems interesting. there’s 2 regressors and both of them are very close. i hope they’ll stay as friends until the end. it’s not often that we have mc that have someone that they can lean on and knows everything that happened

Laerta, cjburaira, Jukki and 6 others like this.
  10. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the princess a nice character? She seems gullible

Yanya and layyu like this.
  11. adrasteialavien

adrasteialavien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilerssssss pls

12. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she is a nice person and it also appears that she has some sort of powers that helped both her and FL in the last timeline. The OG novel starts with rebellion. Princess who had never faced a harsh life before was forced to run away with FL. While on the run, she awakened her powers, met and saved the OG male lead. He turned out to be a crown prince and after some conflicts, they married.

In this timeline, the princess wants to save her country. FL said that she might not be able to meet the prince, she said that she felt sad that she can't meet her true love but if she had to choose between him and her country, she will choose her country. The FL was also confused by her decisions since FL followed original plot and thought the princess should be happy with the ending since it is romance novel

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  13. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is original work, so I don't think we can have spoilers? The art and the story so interesting~

Yanya likes this.
  14. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is sooooooo pretty:aww: and the story is so intersting:blob_plusone:

giseord likes this.
  15. alliebee

alliebee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God, I LOVE that for the FL. It makes her much more interesting than a good chunk of these protagonists, and it also shows that she’s a good ruler. That’s what you should always do, put the people first. Even before your own life and happiness. To her, a happy ending wasn’t just one where she got to marry a cute prince, it’s a word in which she saves her people. 10/10 true monarch material

I also love the scene where she talks about her inner turmoil the night before the wedding. Even in her first life she wasn’t the typical FL in a romance story. She talked about how painful it was for her to get married because she’s abandoning her family and her name and her country. As much as she TRULY loves the prince, bc of the politics in the world and the sexism, getting married as a woman basically means erasing who you were. Men on the other hand, do not have to make that sacrifice. That’s not something that’s talked about often in this genre. She also talks about how she promised herself she would only cry and be resentful about it for this one night, but when the sun came up, even when she stopped crying, she couldn’t get rid of her resentful heart. SUCH a well done flashback bit that gives us great insight into her character. Even though she’s not a sword Wielding badass like the knight FL, she is strong in her own way.

16. gimmespoilers

gimmespoilers New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can we read the raws?

Pansy25 likes this.
  17. Celinexoxo

Celinexoxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The princess is cute and ik she is kind and all but I feel like she is taking her friend's help for granted like when she said "-the prince was the only one who get her through the hardest thing in her life " I felt bad hhh and something seems off idk but don't get me wrong I don't hate her.

Laerta and cjburaira like this.
  18. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    She just want to save her country, what's wrong with that? She is more than a novel character FL has read. FL only assumed that she has the happiest time with prince because she is romance novel protagonist. The princess has watched her country burn and she couldn't do anything. So of course if she has a second chance, she wants to do things differently. It is her duty as a member of imperial family. It would be selfish if she let the same thing happen again.

19. Celinexoxo

Celinexoxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't say anything about her defending her country it's noble and it's her duty as a princess.
    I didn't mean it's not okey to love the prince but I expected a thank you to her friend but also she is a royalty and the fl is a knight just doing her duty I agree .
    I judged her based on 4 chapters now I'm in chap 17 I see the princess In a whole new light .

cjburaira and layyu like this.
  20. Wobblyskeleton

Wobblyskeleton Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel? Because I’ve read to chapter 20 of the manhwa and i am hooked.
    BEWARE! SPOILERS MAYBE:

The princess isn’t a green tea bitxh and their friendship is so cute. I love how both of them have their memories so they can continue their friendship without it being one sided, at least at first. Ml and mc’s dynamic is so hert racing and how mc is so naive but like not a bitxhy “I don’t understand anything” naive. She’s hard headed but not to an annoying point. And don’t get me wrong, I LOVE when male leads blush, but when ml says any remarks so innocently and fl just panics and blushes makes me just wanna scream! IT’S SO CUTE DAMN IT. Fl is also badass~ that balcony jump scene made me stop and scroll back up and experience it again and again. Ml is also not the “i am so op and rule everything. I am such a dom” mentality ml. He, even though he was so cautious at first, he is so willing to hear mc out and collaborate with her. Like letting her shine!!! Plus he’s not any sword barrer or anything, he is just yo simple man with a badass prospective fl who is skilled like DAYM at fighting with swords. And so pretty?!!!!?!?! And she doesn’t deflect wearing pretty dresses! She also full on wears pants when she’s practicing and fighting, but like pretty often too, like yess queeen~~~ she also isn’t like omg lemme follow the original plot (maybe in the past life but no where seen in this one), she legit ditches it and goes for their plan to save the kingdom. She also isn’t like “I am so different and refuse any role I am given from being transported). Nope! ANYWAY!!! it feels like a ml falls in love first (or realizes first) and fl seems to be the time to not realize until a lil later (or maybe realize early but kinda deny just for a short time, not like outright refuse until the very end and hates that she likes him). The princess, the one who is fl’s bff and also has her memories is so cuteeee! I can see her already shipping those two! From when they first met to when they danced, she is definitely gonna be the godmother of their child omg!!! Dwdw it does NOT look like she likes ml or ever liked him like that. Plus she transmigrated the day of her and another guy’s marriage, and she loved him sm but she loves her kingdom more so she is risking never seeing him to protect it! She is hardcore ml and fl ship fan. Ml is her childhood friend but like he was like a LITERAL older brother to her. Not like “oppa~“ but like chill bro, play tea party with me stuff. Fl, she knows her for 7 years, very trusted cuz they were always together after their kingdom’s fall, and she protected her. So close ties with fl and ml, and she fangirls so hard! You can see it in her face! Like she knows something’s up and won’t hesitate to congratulate em! End of rant and review! Please read this manhwa and novel if there is one!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
    Azka Anees, Laerta, dini46 and 6 others like this.