Question Emperor’s Domination

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by animelover025, Dec 15, 2021.

1. animelover025

animelover025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok.. first i am planning on reading Emperor’s Domination. i really liked the synopsis and it reviews were good.But i want to confirm something.In one of the reviews a reader said "Almighty ancestors will kneel just by hearing his name"(Which is very awesome and i love it) but does that mean side characters will be just a side character without any actual emotions or common sense? I am not very good at describing myself. What i meant,does this novel have good plot? and will there be a time when mc will loose all his cultivation and will have to start over? i dont want to waste my time if mc has to start over again in midway..So need suggestion from a actual reader of Emperor’s Domination.

2. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    How dare you doubt the apex of immortality young noble Li Qiye (18 years old only)

There are 1 or 2 cases where mc must abandon his cultivation/start over, but that doesn't mean mc becomes very weak. He can still kill all his enemies, it's just the method becomes limited except for the trolling part

Side characters, they only appear for a moment because the journey to grand dao is always lonely and there is no guarantee they are able to follow his steps

3. animelover025

animelover025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry!! I should have never doubted it...But please help... is it worth my time? And is he arrogant enough to satisfy my Chūnibyō personality? And does he have females? (romance) I love romance.

4. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is OP enough to satisfy any chuni personality but don’t expect romance to be a big role. Not to say there is no ecchi stuff but like the romance it’s few and far in between.

What I like about ED is T the OP mc and the world building.