Spoiler Beastmaster of the Ages

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kredding, Aug 3, 2020.

1. CelestialThearch

CelestialThearch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn’t have a harem and I don’t think the author plans to. The only love interest is a girl called Feiling and the authors other novel “Heaven Devourer” also doesn’t have a harem so I don’t think he will make one.

Emma401 likes this.
  2. CelestialThearch

CelestialThearch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably already know this if you’ve been reading but he fought Yueling Long on chapter 330+

3. CelestialThearch

CelestialThearch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m also a fan of BotA and I’m wondering when the next lifebound beast will hatch (tree). He just got out of the Tomb of the Ancients/Demon City and Xuanyuan Chi just lost her body to Feiling. I know you probably won’t remember the exact chapter but could you give me a range? Like 500-600+?

4. warriorblade909

warriorblade909 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I haven't read the novel in a while because I forgot what chapter I was on. I know that I was past the events of the lunar star(I don't remember the exact name). And the mc was on a solar star about to enter the dragon ruins(some ruins on the star that appeared). Also at that point his sister who was picked up as a princess for the star in question. Who is now over watching the mc. Also provided I remember the mc's sister is about to be married off without her consent.

CelestialThearch likes this.
  5. CelestialThearch

CelestialThearch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So was this mtl or some site that has a editor? Also if you remember can you tell me which arc it’s in? For example Ying Huo hatched 3 years after Midas died (first life bound beast), Meow Meow hatched in the Abyssal Battlefield during the selection for Heaven’s Elysium, and Lang Huo hatched after the Realm War between Heaven’s Elysium and the Grand Orient Sect. The current arc being translated by Wuxiaworld is the war between Decimo Dao Palace and the Theocracy of the Ancients.

6. warriorblade909

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the mtl. I remember it was after climax of the battle between the mc and the demons(the people of the destroyed star who he stopped on the self proclaimed heavenly people's planet.).

7. warriorblade909

Reading List:
    Link
    Also provided I remember the first 5 have hatched at the point I'm at. The latest being the plant and the Roach.

8. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me when revenge happens? I don’t want to read a 1000 chapter revenge story just to prolong the timeline. And what’s the deal with his mom? Why would she lower her standards to a small town asshole, when she is so far-sighted?

9. CelestialThearch

CelestialThearch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 330+

10. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, did you just say he has a pet cockroach? (I don't think I ever wanna see that hatch lmao)

11. Drake888

Drake888 That one guy. You know, the one over there.

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have started reading Beastmaster of the Ages. It's mediocre but I like it enough to keep reading. But I'm at chapter 111 and the author just keeps dragging out the confrontation with the current antagonist: Lin Xiaoting. Lin Xiaoting is the guy who killed MC's first spirit beast and stole his warsoul. So I want to know when the MC finally resolves that grudge and gets his revenge. Because there are over 1 thousand chapters right now and I don't intend to keep reading if he still hasn't killed the guy.

12. Drake888

Drake888 That one guy. You know, the one over there.

Reading List:
    Link
    I found my answer. The bad guy is killed sometime before chapter 190.