Spoiler Villainous Husband, the One You’re Obsessed With is Over There/악역 남편님, 집착할 분은 저쪽인데요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the way she understands his mood cuz there has been no one who could understand him

2. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so when she Runaway?

3. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the sliver haired lady in the newest chapter?

Ewillan likes this.
  4. Snow Kang

Snow Kang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls :aww::aww:

Birtz likes this.
  5. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. hahahatdog

hahahatdog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers because I like how ml, based on the summary, is indeed a villain/tyrant. Cuz honestly I am tired with how other stories says a villain/tyrant and just honestly an obsessive ml or borderline yandere :oops::(

8. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo give us some spoilers
    Please rich people with privilege power huhuhu
    If only I was born rich or were able to work, I'll learn korean language and spoil y'all but sadly I don't have access to that cuz I'm not allowed to work until I graduate college:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I WILL LITERALLY THINK ABOUT THIS ALL NIGHT :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

nicomcla1995, Amy_, Agavadon and 9 others like this.
  9. JustLovingly

JustLovingly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly

Agavadon and twilight_123 like this.
  10. macrhh

macrhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So here’s a small spoiler although it’s more like a recap of the recent chapters

In the recent chapters Sylvia the younger sister of the Mariqus Henry Jacques has been waiting in front of the Empress’s palace for 5 days asking for an audience with empress. Sylvia is granted an audience with the empress and asks Angelica if she could become her handmaiden. Angelica doesn’t respond right away and dismisses Sylvia to think about it. At night the emperor visits Angelica unexpectedly and tells her to say yes to Sylvia’s request.

11. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you.

macrhh likes this.
  12. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I don't think that those things are all that much different. Still treating innocent people like garbage.

13. Snow Kang

Snow Kang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the Female lead run away? And how does the Male lead finds her? Give us some spoilers please :aww::aww:

14. raisha lionel

raisha lionel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plzzz:blob_plusone::blob_teary::blob_plusone:

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  15. fairytailnsao

fairytailnsao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone.....please I'm craving for spoilers....:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

16. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if possessed, during the wedding with the mad tyrant man, the woman who took possession of it refers to the contents of the novel and tries not to offend the man's heart. ㅋㅋ That’s why I just said “Abu?”, lol

At the beginning, the male Joo didn't have any affection for the female, but it was just an interest, so they just roll it around as if they were playing with it.

One of them is a human hunting episode, and you put Yeoju in the human hunting hunter and say, "Live"? But the important thing is that Yeoju is a character who doesn't even know how to fight, and her prey was an (trained) Actylus who committed a crime (sin against the intention of a man) ?

In this way, he's a real madman. Of course, I'm starting to feel emotions other than interest in the woman, but she's already afraid of the man,,,,

In the meantime, he meets a person (Cha Soo-hyun) who has possessed him just like him.

So, he escapes to return to the original world with that person and is caught, and in the end, Yeoju is imprisoned by Raniero and is completely destroyed. Passive, waiting only for Ranie in an empty room? with life

Cha Su-hyeon needs a female lead to return, and is the only one who understands each other? Because he was a possessor, he escapes with the heroine with the help of the people of Anti-Actilus.

Only a saint can kill Raniero. However, the original saint lost her power and her power went to the woman. In other words, it ends only when the female protagonist kills Raniero...

<The original reason why the saint lost her power is to revive her first love, which Raniero killed? turn back time In return, the soul of first love disappeared, and a person named Cha Soo-hyun took possession of it... And the lost saint's power (the power to kill Raniero) went to another possessor, Angelica... >

So Yeoju kills Raniero.

After that, I make a deal with Shin? and Yeoju also falls into a long sleep.

As a result of the transaction, several hundred years later, Raniero comes to life as a dead body (there is no pulse, but it is said to be alive) , and the female protagonist comes back to life...

..LOL

It's just trash!? This isn't even a pill! There are people who say that..^^ Isn't it individual differences in novels.. I read it very exhaustingly.

If you look at the plot of Kakao Page, there are keywords above the gel.

#A rogue girl ? not really..

# Regret ? not really..

I'll put it as a keyword such as #Pi waste or #YakpiPeol .. heh..ㅠ

1. This is a well-written article .

Absolutely inappropriate writing, such as childish or immersive. no. However, the reason why the star rating is so low is that it wasn't to my liking.

-> Did you not get off if you didn't like it? The atmosphere changes twice.

A bit unpleasant in the beginning because of the crazy man -> In the middle, do you realize love? The feeling of anticipating romance -> In the second half, it's exhausting, but I ended up watching it until the end of "Let's see how it ends"..^^

2. The ending is neither happy nor sad, but the open ending itself .

As I said above, with the feeling of "Yeah, let's see how you (novel) end"! to come! I watched it till the end.. lol

The main story ends with a male protagonist who has to live (perhaps) the rest of his life as a dead body + a female protagonist who wakes up again. (It's an open ending, isn't it? Heh, neither happy nor sad.. lol )

The epilogue is similar. Yeo-ju gives up on returning to her original world and decides to live with her in a living body that can (probably) live forever like her. But she has her love on her heart... I'm not sure. (my personal opinion )

3. If you are expecting a lively atmosphere of an ordinary novel, you will regret it after reading the introductory text. I want to say no .

I did. Hehe When I read the introduction, I could smell the scent of a man of regret, and at the beginning there was reluctance for the man, but in the middle, does the man fall in love normally? I was also looking forward to it. However, my expectations were shattered.

I think it's a novel in which every setting is really well thought out. It just wasn't to my taste.

The ending doesn't even have to be a happy ending.

Rather than love, I want to see obsession, love-hate, and exhaustion.

I recommend it to those who do.

If you can't get used to the male lead character or atmosphere at the beginning, you might want to just get off immediately.. ㅠ (If I could turn back time, I'd like to go back and tell the past me. I love happy endings overflowing with love so much.)

this novel is definitely not my cup of tea.

komo komo, Assassel, Th.ay and 35 others like this.
  17. fairytailnsao

fairytailnsao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree....I thought it was a happy ending..:blobexpressionless:.

Oh well thank you for the review:blobsmilehappy:.

18. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Chaosnumber8

Chaosnumber8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... I was hoping it'd turn into a sweet marshmallow with a happy ending but :blobcry:

20. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooooh my day is ruined yet again :cry::cry: why did they have to have that kind of ending :cry::cry: