Resolved regressor and the only reader that finished the story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kkkat, Dec 19, 2021.

1. kkkat

kkkat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't for the life of me remember the title, but I think its pretty popular so someone might be able to help. I do remember that the title starts with O.

The MC was the only one who finished the book(not sure if its totally finished or waiting for the final chapter??), he followed it for 3years I think. Then he received an email/message from the author, i don't really remember what it was about.

The next rhing happened, and suddenly he was experiencing what happened to the book, Earth became a show streamed by goblins and watched by gods. There was the real lead of the novel that the MC was reading, he would regress for hundreds of times, and ge would progressively become twisted and darker as he regresses, according to the novel.

I think there were missions and stuff to do, and it was a fight to survive. The viewers can grant reward to the stream channel? And there were multiple missions and levels to pass and survive. There was also a cult that was formed by those who followed the story but gave up midway.

I think that's all I remember, but it was a really good story from where I left it off. I'd like to finish it, so help would be really appreciated. If you also know stories that's a bit like this or fall under this genre, please share some as well if you could! Thank you!

2. 2trill

2trill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kkkat and Astaroth like this.
  3. b1w2c3

b1w2c3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omniscient Reader viewpoint. Quite sure its finish translating and has a web comic out

kkkat likes this.
  4. Napelynn

Napelynn Tuna Angel

Reading List:
    Link
    Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint

kkkat likes this.
  5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    how did you forget its title?! :blob_catflip:

kkkat likes this.
  6. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't that memorable probably.

7. kkkat

kkkat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, its been a few months since I stopped reading it halfway, and it was pushed to the vack of my mind since then lol