Spoiler Just a Girl He Knows

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Junko_dream, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl:same :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

pansikoser likes this.
  2. MangaFans

MangaFans Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers? I catch up to s2ep21, but the latest chapter already up to ep26:blobexpressionless:.. Why naver dont allow overseas reader to buy manga? :notlikeblob:

Sahara_dsh17 and simplysharonda like this.
  3. pyloves2eat

pyloves2eat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chanced upon this webtoon, and time travel is my thang. But I'm very hesitant to start reading, I have an insanely and ridiculously strong first male lead syndrome. I have a feeling the story will not be in favour of that childhood friend. For people who praised Eunjae for his maturity and consideration, I'm not saying it's wrong BUT we have to bear in mind that both Eunjae and Hayoung are adults who had time travelled with their adulthood memories. Naturally his mindset will be much more matured and less annoying compared to JaeHyun.

*mutters in silence* God dammit stupid Jaehyun *shakes him violently if I could* BUCK UP you stupid loser (I clearly don't mean it).

alaskamaze and manvugu like this.
  4. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait...has anyone confirmed who the ML is?? I thought the ML potential is still swinging, especially with Eunjaes emotional progress. Cause, im still thinking that Jaehyun (despite bein a Eunjae-Hayoung shipper) is still the more probable ML with the way Hayoung is.

5. pyloves2eat

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing Jaehyun to be FML and Eunjae to be SML, it's more of jump the gun kind of assumption. Jaehyun is on the covers, being introduced as the first love who died tragically hence needed saving. Of course I can be totally wrong here and I am unsure. The way adult Eunjae was introduced in earlier chapters in the blind dates, I knew he'd definitely be a person of interest in this story. And I feel Eunjae is more likely to be the one who will end up with Hayoung whilst the accident will be prevented somehow by Hayoung.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    terpseachore likes this.
  6. pansikoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda makes sense, authors wouldnt lie on the cover...unless red herring, i mean i havent seen the covers right now. Ive stopped reading a bit.

Im curious through the spoilers rn. Has there also been other clues besides the bus driver on how they time travelled, i mean theyre still reflecting their future selves in their current past selves (pertaining to the injuries).

7. pyloves2eat

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I e-braked on this manhwa cos of the uneasiness. LOL. I think I'm going to continue after the trajectory of this story's OTP is clearer.

pansikoser likes this.
  8. Raemika

Raemika Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so after some time, I've realized that Hayounv and Eunjae have so many death flags in the future. Like, after that scene in chapter 27 where Jaehyun and Jieun was standing infront of a grave concerned me alot. I might be mistaken, it might be the mother's grave. But like i just feel so much self sacrificing will happen with Hayoung and Eunjae

terpseachore and simplysharonda like this.
  9. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think hayoung is very selfish.. LIKE WHAT?!?!? YOUR NOT EVEN DATING WITH JAEHYUN AND YOU SAY " ohhh... jaehyuns gonna be upset if he sees us together" to EUNJAE?!?!?!? OH MY GOSH YOU HAYOUNG????? PUSHING AWAY YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE OF I DONT KNOW???!?!??! LIKE IMAGINE HOW EUNJAE FELT THAT MOMENT. AND HES BEEN CONSIDERATE OF HER.... VERY CONSIDERATE!!!!!! HES KIND AND HES JUST... EUNJAES JUST VERY KIND!!!! HE THE FIRST CHARACTER IN WEBTOON THAT I ACTUALLY POTY THE MOST FOR NOT RECEIVING THE LOVE OF THE FL. AND HAYOUNG IS PRACTICALY OBSESSED WITH JAEHYUN AND HOW DARE SHE GIVE CONFESSION ADVICES THAT SHE HERSELF DIDNT CONFESS TO JAEHYUN HE FEELINGS BEFORE SHE CAME BACK IN TIME?!?!??!?!?@? I SWEAR-!?!?!??@?@ I OUTTA DROP THIS WEBTOON IF THEY DONT GET TOGETHER WITH EUNJAE. I HOPE THAT HAYOUNG WILL EVENTUALLY REALIZE ALL THE STUPID THINGS SHES DONE IN HER LIFE!!!!

10. lovethedifferences

lovethedifferences New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I THINK the reason why the bus driver shocked when he saw Jaehyun is... Not because he's the one who made Jaehyun got into accident before. BUT it's because he recognized him!!

Before Eunjae & Hayoung got in bus accident, the driver saw someone on the road. And that's why they got into accident. I think that someone on the road is Jaehyun!! (His ghost)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  11. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This manhwa becomes worse now, like can hayoung know when she should give uo because it looks like jeahyun like jieun, i just has feeling he likes her somehow because he always think nobody understand his feeling and rejected hayoung help and love. She even clear abt ther feeling for him but he keep making her stepped back. So i think she should know to stop because there has something or heart u cant change. I feel frustrated abt her obessession with jaehyun. Like come on u even not dated him yet, how can u be so obsess? It s creep me about how she cant over him after many years past and after she lives again doing all sort of things to get him to her

12. pansikoser

Reading List:
    Link
    cjburaira likes this.
  13. Hera a misigga

Hera a misigga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hayoung doesn't really appreciate eunjae and is too caught up in her own feelings that she doesn't even know when to give up. I kind of feel like hayoung is just a second choice for jaehyun which lives a bad taste and I wouldn't also like eunjae and hayoung ship to sail seeing how she behaves.

14. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter feels so sad....
    Hayoung, Eunjae and that driver are finally going back to the present timeline, so hayoung wants to have one last meeting with jaehyun. Hayoung tells jaehyun she's moving to study abroad and confesses to Jaehyun that she used to like him, so basically she's finally letting of any lingering feelings she has for him and can move on from her first love. The chapter pretty much recalls again how she loved him for years and even once imagined a future with him. They have one last final hug, before she leaves jaehyun there. Jaehyun looked pretty sad too and recalls some of his memories with hayoung before the chapter ends. This whole chapter felt so sad, I really hope jaehyun is alive this time when hayoung returns to the future and they can at least stay as good friends. It's going to be so sad if that was their final meeting.....jaehyun deserves his own future too :(
    Also, don't take my word for it but i'm pretty sure she'll end up with Eunjae because even Jaehyun noticed her confession was in past tense.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whoa whoa whoa can someone explain how or why she finally gave up on her feelings for jaehyun?

pansikoser likes this.
  16. pansikoser

Reading List:
    Link
    by @flowers_bloom spoilers, it seems like they all chose to go back to their timeline once things have settled.

oh, that's a fun progress~ maybe Jaehyun and Hayoung can be together again if they want to, if he still lives by the time they come back in their timeline...and given a chance to meet again. i'm not saying i don't ship Eunjae to Hayoung anymore, but i feel like not shipping them after everything anymore. i feel like Hayoung needs a time off LOL they all need it.

Pansy25 and flowers_bloom like this.
  17. pyloves2eat

Reading List:
    Link
    INHALE & EXHALE.
    I think Eunjae is a great guy but I feel more sorry for Jaehyun. Thanks for the spoiler! I'm gonna give this manhwa a skip to save my heart from shattering into a million pieces. XD

18. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hayoung is packing her stuff in school to leave when someone intentionally locks her in the room. In the meantime Hayoungs mom is worried about her so Jaehyun offers to go check on her in school. At this point its raining really heavily, and Jaehyun is running to get to Hayoung, and decides to run onto a bus in the RAIN .....
    meanwhile Hayoung accidentally slips and the entire bookshelf falls onto her, she's bleeding a lot and starts thinking this is what jaehyun must have felt when he was dying under that bus: cold and desperate waiting for help (girllll.... :unsure::unsure:), when finally someone shows up shouting to help Hyaoung.
    we don't know who it is - most likely its either eunjae or jaehyun. I dont mind if its either of them but if its eunjae , then i hope jaehyun is safe on that bus im so worried the past events in the bus could repeat T^T

[​IMG]/[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]/SPOILER]

19. pyloves2eat

Reading List:
    Link
    Jaehyun going for Hayoung but ran onto a bus is the amended timeline, not the original timeline? Is that correct?

20. alaskamaze

alaskamaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sad. Though I'm still in the middle of season 2 (via official English) and had love-hate feelings about him, it still sadden me if he wasn't the one.

pyloves2eat likes this.