Spoiler Ryuu Kusari no Ori: Kokoro no Naka no

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BooBoo, Apr 13, 2021.

1. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    Solminati Academy is a gathering place for youngsters with dreams, hopes, ambitions, and various thoughts. There was a boy here who entered the school to support his beloved’s dream. However, the boy’s ability, which he had only thought of, did not improve, he was laughed at by the people around him, he had no friends, his lover was separated from him, and his steps stopped. However, he meets an old woman, and that encounter triggers a gradual change in the boy. This is the story of a boy who has stopped moving.

龍鎖のオリ ―心の中の“こころ”―
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ryuu-kusari-no-ori-kokoro-no-uchi-no-kokoro/
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7408y/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Njay

Njay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers yet damn

4. ariane09

ariane09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They got both fooled,

Ken Manipulated events to make her believe MC Cheated

MC being a beta didn't even bother to clear the charges against him FOR 2 YEARS!

Jeenajin likes this.
  6. Jarhead._.Lee

Jarhead._.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an LCD for ryuu kusari?

7. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone got any spoilers and what happens to the guy and Lisa? I’ve only read the manga but it seems like his “best friend” has probably done something which sowed discord between them because he also liked Lisa, I may be wrong though since it’s only to ch 6

8. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    So spoilers from what I was able to find out regarding his "best friend" and ex.

his "best friend" has an ability to mimick people's appearances and used this to show mc cheating to his ex gf. I don't remember if he was able to mimick his voice. Yes, he does get exposed eventually. I don't remember how. His ex does regret breaking up with him.

Mc is not really weak. He's strong. Forbidden from using x techniques cause he can't hold back. So he would basically kill people. Im not sure if it was after meeting the women in the woods that he got this strong.

He killed a dragon by himself.

Jeenajin and TaoTie like this.
  9. jimraynor83

jimraynor83 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there,

i hope some of you can help me. Ive read up to the current chapter that is available in english
    (the part where the zombie dragon appears).
    I cant read japanses so i cant read ahead :(

Because its was partly very hard for me to read the story(because of his very hard depresion regarding the topic of the break up and when it was revealed to him who was responsible).

It would be very nice if someone who has read more of it what will happen in the future :

Will it be revealed to Lisa who really spread the rumour and that it was all a lie and how will she react regarding Nozumu and Ken after it(and the school as a whole).

Will Carmilla find something out(because i think she thinks that ther eis something wrong with Ken).

Will he tell his new friends about the whole situation at one point ?

Iam really greatful for a response and thanks in advance for it :)

pansikoser and TaoTie like this.
  10. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t make the spoiler tab work so just know this is a spoiler!!!

It has been a while since I read this but he ends up in the forrest fighting the dragon. His moves are precise. His technique is perfect but his is held back firmly by the magic in his body. Just before he dies he gives it one last ditch effort and breaks through the ability holding him back. He accelerates at such a speed it catches the dragon off guard and is able to kill it. He then absorbs all the dragons strength and when he trys to tap into that power the dragon regains consciousness in his subconscious. (If that makes sense).

anyway he is incapacitated for a while because as soon as the battle is over the restrictive magic skill comes back on line with a vengeance. I don’t remember if he is rescued by his master or if he crawls to her house in the woods. Either way he is badly injured and he spends days with her treating him.

I did read the next arch or so. The one with the vampire butler. He is a good fighter, but he has to unlock his suppression ability to use the dragon energy. That takes a lot to do. When he does it gives him legendary strength. He is afraid to use it because he fears the dragon gaining control of him.

he does talk to his new friends about what happened with his ex. He doesn’t know much. All he really knows is that one day she stars avoiding him and bad rumors about him start spreading everywhere. He emphatically denied having cheated. But he never did confront her or anyone else about the rumors. He seemed to think she was doing what it took to get out. So he never wanted to know if she was the source of the rumors. He already felt like he didn’t deserve to be with her. She was at the top of the class and he was the worst. She had dreams that he could no longer help support her in. He had a lot of self doubt so when she left he wasn’t surprised. He only wondered why it didn’t happen sooner.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    Jeenajin likes this.
  11. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay but does his ex realize the truth? That he never cheated and that shes the one who got tricked and cheated? And does she break up with his "friend" who framed him and stole her?
    And does she ever end up back with the MC or is she just a throw away betrayal character ?
    I just want her to realise the "friend" is evil and leave him for good.

12. Lyrad

Lyrad Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the main point about her hatred with MC is because the MC himself never bothered to explain anything to her. He just thought that it can't be helped that she left him because he's useless and he even wondered why it didn't happened sooner. He also foolishly thought that as long as he worked hard enough, then she'll see that the rumor is false.
    Then there's also the "friend" (Ken) who stayed kind to the MC and fed him lies about his ex (that she couldn't come because she's sick, etc) and then also fed his ex lies so the both of them wouldn't meet. This is also the point that made MC suspicious when he recall in hindsight and finally confronted Ken.

They sort things out and all, but remain as friends. She's actually still in love with him, even before she knew the truth (she shows signs of jealousy when she saw him holding hands with Iris and was worried sick that he would die in a duel, she took a step and was about to help him out when he got heavily injured but stopped when she saw that he already has friends who are there for him and are already there before her to help him). She felt conflicted over the contrast of the one she saw was cheating on her and his his pure expressions now that hasn't changed from 2 years ago (before she saw him cheating).
    After the misunderstanding was cleared and they talked it out, he asked will she keep chasing after her dream like before (whether she'll get back on her feet) and she said yes, thanks to him. She asked back if she were to quit school now and become an adventurer, will he still accompany her like before, and he said no, saying he has other things to do (referring to Iris and Shiina). This is where she understood that she's no longer his most important person.
    In the latest chapters though, she's still trying to make that dream (MC and her adventuring together) a reality, and she even confessed to him again while knowing she would get rejected.

Tbh, it's a bit of a letdown since Lisa was like a fragile paper when confronted with the truth. She couldn't do anything and hardly reacts to Ken aside from shock and remorse towards Nozomu. Nozomu himself is pretty forgiving and way too saintly. He's more sad rather than angry at Ken despite the whole thing, Lisa herself doesn't say anything to Ken, she just shocked by the revelation and is constantly murmuring apologies to Nozomu instead of saying anything to Ken.

Jeenajin, PiiK, AzureEmpR and 2 others like this.
  13. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad she finds out the truth and still loves the MC, I hope she ends up with him but that'll only be possible if this is a harem story since shes not the FML. It's good that she feels so sorry towards the MC but it's disappointing that Ken doesnt grt more hatred and retribution, he basically ended their lifelong love story and is clearly a slimy manipulative bastard, I hope he dissapears from the story soon.
    Can you tell me where you read this?

14. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there anymore spoilers? Is Lisa the female lead? If not then who? Is it a harem story?

15. jimraynor83

jimraynor83 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes..because it looks like the story will go the harem route. I think this is the best option for this because all female characters are written in a good way

16. Eti2d

Eti2d Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, from what I've read so far it seems the MC is your typical "Japanese" depiction of a "nice" person, in the sense that he doesn't feel hatred and seeks no retribution whatsoever. Instead, he's willing to forgive even the worst things done to him and out of misplaced ideology refuses to kill any person (including evil people, like Ken, who you just know will continue to try to ruin his (or others') life). So, pretty much a naive pushover. Am I right in this assumption?

As you probably realized now, I'm really not fond of such MCs which is why I'd be very thankful if someone could confirm (or deny) my assumptions as that would decide whether or not I would give this novel a shot.

Does Ken at least get some sort of retribution, ideally killed?
    And just out of interest, did MC's ex-lover ever sleep with Ken?

17. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure if he stays a pushover but from his behaviour at the beginning it seems pretty obvious he stays one (I mean those type of MCs rarely change behaviour unless it involves their new found lover). But the MCs ex lover didn’t sleep with anyone, apparently after she saw MC (friend disguised as him) cheating she got trauma and was really scared of men or talking them atleast from what I’ve heard, if I’m wrong about this someone correct it.

18. Eti2d

Eti2d Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm.., a bit disappointing as I actually quite like these sorts of stories. Well, at least that bas*ard didn't seem to have crossed the irreversible line.
    Thanks a lot for confirming my assumptions. Really appreciate it!

19. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So to be clear the MCs Ex never slept with anyone else? (Especially not ken?) And after learning the truth her and ken are 100% seperated by now right?
    Lastly is there any chance of the MC and her repairing their relationship somewhat and her becoming part of his harem?

His ex breaks up with the "friend" ken after learning the truth right? (Her and ken didnt sleep together did they?)

20. deen123

deen123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who exactly is zonne?(except being the old man that made the undead dragon rise and talking with the mc)