Spoiler Regina Lena - for the Unforgivable/ 레지나레나 - 용서받지 못한 그대에게

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by avocadooooo, Dec 19, 2021.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Teenmanhua has updated till 7 chapters...

2. kokomochi

kokomochi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    7 chapters are not enough! I want more! :blobsob:

twilight_123 likes this.
  3. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr...:blobconfounded:

4. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she accomplished her revenge against her father? Ending spoilers about male lead ?

5. violetheart08

violetheart08 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sped read through MTL and this is what my pea brain remembered while reading, so honestly please take these spoilers with a grain of salt

Will post other spoilers about the other characters later! (I'm at work right now)

- she grew into an Ara-ara neesan-type of character LOL
    - her age on paper is 18/19yo, but her mental/biological age is around 25yo (this has a bit of significance, also the reason for this I'll explain here)
    - Chibi Rena survived being thrown by Clavis into the dimension of the living dead (basically the zombies here have certain conditions why they're zombies, and so circumnavigating said conditions can help a person survive and kill them) as she was helped by one of the so-called ancient Kings of the undead named "Regina"
    - Regina trained Rena to death for some time, then helping her escape said dimension
    - Rena tries to get back to the Ruber residence after, but she was caught by bandits who planned to sell her back to her dad (as well as blackmail daddy dearest)
    - Evil Daddy™ had the bandits' hideout (where Rena was captured) burned out to ashes instead since he was so afraid of Rena being alive and going back to household
    - Rena (was summoned?) back to the dimension of the dead, where Regina again further trains her almost to death how to be a zombie exterminator of sorts, as well as the history of the kings of the undead, which can enable her to kill them. She stays like it for around seven years, gaining and training OP abilities, like how to fight without weapons, spotting weaknesses from the zombies, certain poison resistance, endurance training, so on and so forth, just like a shounen manga protagonist
    - She actually repeatedly kills another King besides Regina due to that certain King having a masochistic fetish, if I remember correctly(?), this helps a lot with her training, too
    - Time flows differently in that dimension, so like her seven-year stay was just around just a smaller time in her world (forgot how much, probably around a year? Not sure)
    - Her abilities also helps her get out of the dimension, and she eventually becomes a mercenary
    - She helps the Southern Duke and his army in their battle against the undead, basically being a one-man army and being named as "The Silent Executioner"(?) and honored as such after her one-sided effort helps them to victory.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
    Amoriii, Laerta, Caitlyn19 and 46 others like this.
  6. sweetbabyalaska

sweetbabyalaska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! This is what I was more curious about. I did just read the 30 translated chapters and Im craving for more. Travis TL picks up a lot of stuff and does good work but ultimately ends up dropping them before too long. Im hoping someone will pick this up

sinnerman likes this.
  7. Jeonsolmi

Jeonsolmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is so good
    I want to know more
    Camping for spoilers

8. violetheart08

violetheart08 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again please take this with a grain of salt since this is just what I remember from the MTL

- 20yo, likes oneesan/MILF type of women LOL
    - The son of the former Eastern Duke (Naja, who is a vassal of the current Emperor), though people thought he was an illegitimate son
    - his power, "domination", means he can get healed and have special strength by consuming the blood and flesh of other people (basically he's a vampire lite?)
    - backlash of said power is that every time someone gets that close and touches him, or when his emotions are heightened/he gets sexually aroused, he becomes an uncontrollable mad beast trying to eat the other party
    - Southern Duke saw this power backlash manifest when Lynn was 13yo
    - A noble tried to seduce 13yo Lynn on that time but due to the power backlash he lounged at said noble and bit her neck, almost killing her
    - It's why Lynn refuses to marry or have a partner even, as he fears he might hurt them
    - almost hurts Rena at some point as their banter (and near kissy kissy moments) made him too aroused LOL
    - due to him being almost seduced by usually older women, he develops that oneesan complex LOL (which goes on full blast the moment he learns of Rena's true age)
    - actually a whipped horni soft boi for Rena
    - Also has a complex towards his mom, Naja
    - He thought Naja killed his adoptive family just because she was bloodthirsty
    - Truth of Lynn's background:
    + Naja was a downtrodden child of the former Eastern Duke, was talented but her position got usurped by a relative, and so she hid herself with a foreign tribe to save her life. She finds herself a partner there (Lynn's dad) and lives quietly for a moment until her partner's family finds them and almost kills Naja since they thought she was just a slut from the Empire, they also made her believe Lynn was dead by supposedly dropping baby Lynn off a cliff.
    + Naja swears revenge on that family by pledging alliance to the Emperor, who gave her that domination power instead of the current Eastern Duke placeholder, she gains back her status and invades the territories of the nearby tribes, including her former partner's, there, after killing Lynn's grandmother, grandfather, brother and father, she finds Lynn still alive and kidnaps him back to the East to succeed her as her heir
    + Saves Lynn's life from one of the undead Kings, but dies in his stead some years back

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  9. violetheart08

violetheart08 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again please take this with a grain of salt

- she was trained by Regina as a zombie killer, right?
    - Due to this, and the fact she keeps going back and forth the dimension as well as gaining part of Regina's and the other undead Kings' powers, Rena is now a being that isn't undead, but is not truly human either, and has replaced Regina partly as the new King of the Undead
    - She even gains a defensive "self", which compromises of her skills and instincts as well as her memories, but is not really *her* (think of this as a clone of sorts inside her own body) when her true body got sent back to kill one of the undead King's again when they were asked to suppress another part of the Tomb
    - she already knows everything about her Evil Daddy™ and to be honest is just playing along with his schemes. She also knows how to stop him but is not doing so yet due to her ultimate goal and her love for Angie
    - Angie is the only innocent person in the Ruber family, her mother actually knew what Evil Daddy™ was about to do when Rena was sold to Clavis, but she didn't stop it, so yes, among other things, Rena also wants to destroy not only her dad, but her mom as well, Rena was just not sure how much her mom had sinned against her before
    - Rena's real goal: TO EXIST
    + This means to recognize why the Tomb and the dimension of the dead existed (due to how general human hatred cursed the world, sparked by the repeated destruction and violence of the kings on their land)
    + To finally destroy the Tomb and said dimension after recognizing its true history
    + To destroy the one which incited such existence repeatedly, these ones being Nihil/Regina Gracia and her brother, Clavis Gracia
    + In doing so, Rena might either die permanently or be sealed or something, I didn't understand this part that much since my MTL bungled it, but softboi Lynn knew this and actually wants to stop her

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
    Amoriii, Saijka Riin, Laerta and 37 others like this.
  10. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    Female Lead

Name- Lena/ Rena/ Regina Rubel/ Ruber *I'm using Lena Rubel as in the Manhwa'
    Position- Daughter of Marquis Rubel of the North
    Features- Light Pink Hair with Pink Eyes *In the Manhwa*

Male Lead

Name- Lynn
    Position- Duke of East
    Features- Black Hair and Black Eyes

NORTHERN PART NOT ON GOOD TERMS WITH EASTERN PART
    -Lena used to love her a father n was really happy when he first called her...She hoped that maybe he will celebrate her birthday...:blobupset:
    -BTW she is Marquis Rubel's Daughter...North
    -Her father had abandoned her to use her as a sacrifce to a White Haired Man...most probably a Duke...*bastard :blobdevil::blobcat_hyper:*
    -She was abandoned on the night before her 12th birthday *:blobconfounded::blob_teary:*
    -He didn't hesitate to abandon her

A time skip of 6 years

-Lena was thrown to the floor when her maid came in between to protect her from some perverts...FL was quite weak to fight back
    ...*The maid is quite short like a 8-10 yrs old child...:blobsweat:...Her name is Yuni*
    -Maid protected her saying that she's the Marquis daughter of the north...Pervs wanted to sell her...:blobspearpeek:
    -Then a hand came from behind n smashed that perv's head to the floor leading to a terrible nosebleed...*:blobpopcorn:*
    -There was the ML, Lynn...*(identity revelaed later)...will tell patiently...:blobamused:*
    -Lynn told her to take her home
    -Reaching home the maid was hving a Bon Appetite meal...:blobtaco:
    -Lynn spoke that he didn't know that she did follow him n FL replied that she has nowhere to go so she had to follow him...*:blobsweat::blobsweat_2:*
    -He replied u can't just follow someone u don't know...replying to that FL said we hv already introduced to each other...*:blobsweat:*
    -FL showed a pitful face that should she leave again? *:blobconfounded:*...ML flustered saying that no don't feel uncomfortable...
    -ML then heard that Marquis Rubel didn't hv any daughter...Fl said that the public doesn't know but those people who know will know the family having a daughter
    -He thought whether she has an illegitimate child
    -He advised her that she should return to her home as the capital city is much more messy than here n she stands out saying she is pretty...*:blob_sunglasses::blobpopcorn_cool::blobamused:*
    -You can also get sold to a high price coz u stand out...someone can ask for a price for u
    -FL said that are u also selling me at a price...*:blobconfounded:*
    -Lynn said that ig I sacred her n gave a dagger to protect herself n shows her how to use it
    -FL smiles n says that u r also pretty...*:blobsmilehappy:*
    -He thinks why is she saying like that...Is she perhaps dense?...*:blobjoy:*

-At night he was on top of her body saying that quickly hide under the bed...*not a perv*
    -Those pervs come back to take revenge on the ML n wanted to take Lena...*sick bastards:blobhyperthink::blobcat_knife:*
    -ML was saying u need to practice saying nice things
    -Pervs wanted to attack back but that bastard guy had a stone in his hands called an 'Altar'
    -Altar was used for sumoning beasts

-ML attacked the beast n FL cae in between saying that pls don't fight ... *FL is not innocent...Don't Count Ur Chickens Before They Are Hartched...:blobamused::blobsmirk:*
    -ML shouts to FL get out of the way n starts to fight back
    -FL shouts says that..."You're the one who's guilty...Stop this right now! This kind of coercion n violence is unforgivable"...*wait for the actual drama to begin:blobpopcorn_cool::blobtaco::blobneet:*
    -Beast pounced in the directon of Lena n Ml shouted her name and

-N in front of Ml was a beast who's head was cut off from his body...*:blobfearful::sweating_profusely:*
    -Yeahhhhh:blobdog::blobtaco:...FL had cut off the beast's head with a smirk on her face...using the dagger ML gave...*:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:satisfying:blobuwu::blobcozy::blobmelon:
    *Beast looks like the monster in 'The Temple Run' game
    -Everybody was shocked n FL said with smile on her face that everyone is so surprised...Seriously you're so naive...*:blobowoevil_horns:*

Chapter Over...:blobparty:

Rest I will post when I get time as I am having my back-to-back exams till 24th December right now...:sweating_profusely::bloborz:

Will surely post when I get time:blobsmilehappy:

11. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any particular reason why her dad hates her? Or is he just a plain 2d villain?

Laerta likes this.
  13. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, he sold her to a man who wanted to overthrow the emperor. The man was caught and executed/punished for treason, but Lena survived the Tomb. Her father was afraid that Lena’s existence will reveal his treason (the link proving his association with a traitor), so he tried to kill her when she came back the first time.

The manhwa made him look so collected and strong, but Lena pointed out that he’s nothing but a coward.

Laerta, babayagu, Alanif_7. and 5 others like this.
  14. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Lynn is possibly a bottom for Rena. Rena too is literally giving off a sadistic vibe when she's playing her father as if it's child's play.

15. Anidori

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what he did, my question is why? Why is he alright with sacrificing and even murdering his own biological daughter? Or is he just a plain evil, cardboard-cutout, moustache-twirling 2D villain? Because I can't wrap my head around why a parent would do such a thing to their own child.

16. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To get into the good side of a man who he thought was going to become the new emperor. Also, to raise his title from Count to Marquis.

17. Anidori

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. So he's just plain evil.
    But, why does it have to be his own daughter? Did they see some potential in her or did they just pick her for no reason?

DOHere likes this.
  18. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is because of her age and that he does not what people to know what he did, it is easier to make his "sick" daughter disappear/die than to buy a child in the same age range. she did not live in the same home so no noble family knows about her health if they say that what happened no one will question it.

19. elviis

elviis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know about the ending? pls spoil :aww:

girlwrites27 likes this.