Spoiler A witch's hopeless wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 16, 2020.

1. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our opinion seems to be different, and my main point of even the post above is, Eleanor might not even be the FL. The raw has almost 10 chapters about the countess's past now, more then about both Cadiel and Eleanor. And the start of the epilogue of the story, then the first chapter, none of them started with Eleanor. Even the story's description was not about her. Again, I might be wrong since I haven't check the Korean official site, but according to the English translation & the chapters, she is the target of Cadiel's "revenge" and the reason the Countess adopted him, not the "Main character".

And you are fine with a FL like that (IF she is the FL) and can justify with her action, I'm just not :blob_pompom:

Since it does not have a novel for the whole spoiler, I guess we can only wait now, let's see how it'll turn out. You are right about one thing - this is not a normal story and I like it that way, but I don't like Eleanor, and at least until now I don't think she is the FL (I might be wrong though :blobpopcorn: so can only wait, if she turns out to be the one then I guess it's my turn to drop the story lol). Double checked the first chapter :blobpeek:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    syofiaa likes this.
  2. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imma be real with y'all. From the looks of it. There doesn't seem like there's gonna be a happy ending. I'm kinda caught up here's the BS.
    Alright so Kadiel back story, dad was a violent drunk I believe(It's been awhile since I read that part) His mom was nice and was one of the few people that treated Ellen kindly, but died when was very young. Anyway, his dad dies because of the demon spell Ellen unleashed. Tessierre(the Count) had a crazy husband who liked controlling people, any she ends up trapped by him. Uses the same demon spell that kills hella people, to kill him in the process ends up killing her BFF(possible lover). Ellen sense/saw the same spell so they meet up and become close friend.The count is psychotic and won't let Ellen go, so Ellen escape. Count ends up finding Kadiel since his goal is to find the cause of his father's death.Anyway the count's got some world domination type goal, and she needs Ellen's alchemy abilities for so she legit beat the shit out of and threaten Ellen she would kill kadiel. The immortal vampire demon dude came back and honestly I really hope he isn't end game. Anyway so Kadiel ends up remembering all the wild shit, and mind breaks.

3. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i kinda feel bad for kadiel honestly let this poor man rest smh

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  4. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. These past chapters have me thinking that this manhwa may not have a happy ending.
    It may also stay true to the title "A witch's Hopeless wish". As we all know, Ellen is the one who is considered as a witch so far in the manhwa and what was her "hopeless" wish? What was her desire before she met Kaidel again/ learned he was alive all this time, isn't it to die or seek a way for her to end her life without sacrificing anyone anymore?

Or maybe the "witch" can also pertain to the Count, as she is in the same position as ellen (immortal) but is psycho and has plans of ruining other people's lives. It seems she also plans to use both Ellen and Kaidel for her evil plan to succeed.

Either way someone might really die in the end.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  5. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's tragedy, honestly. I hope it won't have an angsta ending

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  6. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is all the drama still going on? I just want the antagonists to fuck off and to have caidel and ellen be happy together already. Man I hope it's a happy ending.
    Why the fuck are noh and ellen looking like the endgame couple all the time? Shes always with him and she blushes at him a ton. Its way too much ntr vibes to be comfortable.

Sorabito likes this.
  7. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone explain what is going on in the raws it looks like the mls mother took the fl

8. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys the latest chapter today is that ML's so called mom is keeping FL to her side by using ML (she purposely send him on a mission to find the witch which is the FL for her potions)

FL didn't like sacrificing humans (a demon contract that requires her to kill 666 human) while ML's mom willingly sacrificed human (both of them summoned a demon contract and were required to sacrifice a lot. They won't die unles they complete that requirement)

FL's only option was to go to the vampire guy whose strength was in par with ML's mom

Also, ML can't fight his mom... why?? Cuz she used a potion to erase his memories in order to trick him into getting FL and have her imprisoned while she makes potions for ML's mom

This no longer a spoiler cuz it's the latest chapter.

I'm just curious on what happened next

syofiaa, Sorabito and ArkiV_10 like this.
  9. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    any new spoilers??

10. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Has it gotten better

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you stop? The latest chapter literally shows Kaidel's determination and choosing Eleanor over his adopted mom

12. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The count is crazy bat shit lmao.

13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised they kept Caidel's mortality (a post on reddit spoiled a few images). The last of the set images who spoiled the series is Eleanor's unconscious body slowly being filled with lush greenery near Caidel's tombstone

syofiaa, Tt123 and Sorabito like this.
  14. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what??

15. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter ends with Noah biting and awakening Eleanor. Seems like some kind of SS.

Can't say I am too happy. The final chapter was a nice ending. Not interested in another sad end. But maybe it's also because I really don't like Noah.

16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    The set images (I'm not sure how to share them here the usual way since its on reddit, maybe on newtoki or kakao?) essentially show
    1. Caidel boasting about Ellen (still looks normal)
    2-4 Caidel slowly growing older (cane, wheelchair, to his last moment bedridden Ellen holding his hand)
    5 Caidel's tombstone is shown with an unconscious Ellen nearby, mold growing on top of her (they mention the series isn't ending yet though. Probably a reincarnation waiting route? No mention on Noah so I dunno what happened to him)

@nonomo SS?

Nyaa.23, syofiaa, Rin.rinaaa and 2 others like this.
  17. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Story. The latest chapter has a 1 so I guess it will continue with Noah and Eleanor after he wakes her up.

18. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this too on reddit. Since I haven't started reading the Manga yet, I wanted to know too if this is the ending.

It could potentially be the FL's imagination too. I just want a happy ending. If it's sad, amnot gonna read it.

19. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so ml died???if thats true its surprising i thought author woulvd made him immortal

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  20. playr543

playr543 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depresso expresso. Don't bother reading the side story it's just showing how Noah finally gets what he wants in a twisted way. He can no longer be Noah he forever has to be Caidel.