Recommendations SMUTTTT/romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yw740030, Dec 25, 2021.

Tags:
?

Just for fun: is woman cave a good term for vagina?

1. Yes, so hot

2. No, delete it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yw740030

Yw740030 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I'm the Translator of the new smut/romance Spring Lady (also called Lady Spring). It's a modern day story between 28 yr old ordinary girl and a hot kpop idol.
    I was hoping for some recommendations for smuts with strong romantic tone. I am new to translating smuts with explicit sex, so I'm finding it a bit awkward to come up with the good terms for body parts. I obviously know the biological terms, but vagina, clit, and penis sounds very unromantic to me. (Or do you find it hot...???)
    I've been using other names like "nub" for clit and and "manhood" for penis. I even used the term "woman cave" for vag...(does it sound weird?)

Anyway recommend me some good stuff!!!

Thanks!

BTW, FYI in case u need it to make me a good recommendation, link to my novel
    https://18.foxaholic.com/novel/spring-lady/

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think referring to them by their explicit terms is better, though one can also break the monotony by interspersing it with euphemisms now and then. TBH, I just imagined 'his thick snake entering her woman den' and had a laugh.

3. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    plz no :blobfearful:

Use the standard terms but you can also say stuff like "He was in her" or "He pushed himself in her". You don't use explicit terms but the meaning is conveyed pretty clearly. I would say not to use terms like woman cave lol (though nub/manhood seem okay...) cuz it's cringey. I once read a smut that used "honey pot" for vagina and it's just not it

Yw740030 likes this.
  4. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ariel the Lustful saint
    The Lady’s petal are wet
    Love Me Again

sometimes i feel that CN smut novels more explicit/vulgar than KR so i prefer KR. because usually in CN, it's too exaggerated and cringe for me like "aaah.. fck this bitch to death" there's too much dialogue when sex scene and sometimes it's like self-deprecating "this slu*t" "this bi*tch"

Yw740030 likes this.
  5. Yw740030

Yw740030 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! I do prefer novels that sound pretty and I'm trying to make this one sound tasteful. Tks for the recommendations! Will definitely check them out!!

Omg, is it wrong that I find "honey pot" kinda cute??!!! Lol, the awkward image of Winnie the Pooh having sex popped in my head just now...

thick snake entering her woman den- this just killed me lol!!!!!!

otaku31 likes this.
  6. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpoliceangry::blobscream:

Yw740030 likes this.