Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw not only there are side stories but also special side stories -

[The top graduate of the commoner academy will be a baron!]

[This year, more than 300 commoners entered the academy]

[Three academies for commoners will be built in the southern part of the country]

All of the articles with titles related to the Common People's Academy were in praise of the Imperial family.
    It's already been three years since the commoner academy was built. In those three years, Raymond was constantly coming up with relief policies for the commoners and the poor, starting with the Commoner Academy. Naturally, some nobles expressed disapproval of the policy of expanding the welfare of the common people, but they could not resist the emperor.
    This was because as soon as Regina disappeared, the power of the aristocracy was dispersed and almost disappeared. In addition, the Dukes of Croft and the Dukes of Droid, the two major dukes of the Empire, naturally bowed their heads to the emperor, and the Imperial power grew stronger.

Elijah drew a faint smile when she saw the article in which they wrote endless praise for the Imperial Family that thought for the public the most among the royal families of all time. As the imperial power became stronger, most of the newspapers were publishing only favorable articles about the Imperial family. In fact, these newspapers were very popular with the common people.
    The emperor who has been praised as a saint in the past few years, the empress who first established the academy for commoners, and the crown prince who is doing his best to help the poor, the knights cheered by the people of the Empire were not the lies.
    Elijah put the newspaper down on the table after seeing the praise of the Prince she particularly liked in the article.

“Are these all the newspapers?”
    Every morning, Elijah was checking all the morning newspapers. Although biased articles were published according to the composition of power, it was easy to see the situation of the empire that she had not yet known by comparing various newspapers.

'But I think there are a few missing today'
    Elijah turned to the maid when she saw the last newspaper.

"Oh, that's..."….”
    The maid avoided Elijah's gaze with an awkward face.

It seemed that there were articles in the newspapers that I didn't bring would've offended Elijah.

Elijah spoke softly as if she was okay.
    "I told you to bring everything because it doesn't matter if it's a bad article. Hurry up and bring it."

"...Yes, Her Majesty."
    The maid who left the bedroom soon returned with two newspapers. As soon as Elijah was handed over the newspapers, she wriggled her eyebrows straight to the eye-catching headline.
    "Hmm..."

‘[The Royal Family is so precious, even the descendants are precious!]
    [Will it be okay with just one crown prince?]
    [The 8th prince was born in the Lund Kingdom] [What about our Egrita Empire?]’

It was actually an article targeting the Empress by pretending to be worried about the precious Imperial family, who was unable to give birth to more heirs.
    One of the Empress' greatest virtues was the production of successors. Therefore, successive Empreses had at least two children, and if the Empress did not have fertility, concubines were used to increase the number of Imperial bloodline.
    It was an article that made sense in its own way. Of course, it wasn't a pleasant article.
    In fact, words mixed with anxiety about Imperial bloodline have been coming from time to time among nobles since a year ago. Although the Imperial power became stronger, it was not that there were no aristocrats resentful of the Imperial family's actions for the common people.
    Since they dare not openly rebel against the emperor, they attack by bringing up Imperial bloodline, the only weakness of the current Imperial family'. Raymond's rebellion dried up the seeds of the Imperial family', and it was true that the Empress currently had no royal children except for the crown prince.
    But it's the first time they published an article publicly like this.

Has the solidarity of the nobles become stronger than expected? Elijah furrowed her eyebrows slightly. I have no intention of watching unnecessary forces grow. Just as she thought she was going to check the back of the newspapers, a low voice echoed above her head.
    “You have carefully written the bullshit.”
    Elijah, flinched at the vulgar word and looked up. Then a familiar and beautiful face caught her eyes.
    "Your Majesty."
    It was none other than Raymond, the Emperor of this country, who uttered words that did not match the dignity of the Imperial Family. Raymond stood next to her as soon as he came. Looking down at the article, he wrinkled his face with an unpleasant look.

It was definitely a snide aiming at her, but Raymond seemed to have been hit harder. Well, he has always been sensitive to this issue.

Whenever words about the Empress's pregnancy came up, Raymond was the first to harden his face. Raymond is sensitive because he knows her physical condition better than anyone else. After the miscarriage of their first child, the two of them had a hard time after being declared to that it would be difficult to have children anymore.
    They miraculously gave birth to Carlyle, but both Elijah and Raymond knew it would probably be difficult in the future. In a way, the Empress's pregnancy problem was also their undeniable weakness.

2. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU ARE A ANGEL!!!!
    THANKYOU SO MUCH,I WANTED TO READ MORE OF THE SIDR STORIES FOR THE LONGEST TIMEa

3. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Raymond would always sharpen the blade excessively, lest the words hurt her. Like now.
    “How dare you write articles like this… I don't want to see any more."
    Raymond recited coldly.

But, contrary to his sharp eyes, Raymond carefully took the newspaper from Elijah.

“Burn everything.”
    Raymond did not hide his displeasure and handed the newspapers to the maid.
    "Yes, Your Majesty."

Raymond's sharp atmosphere quickly left the maid out of the bedroom, and he took a deep breath. After quenching the boiling heat, he looked down at Elijah.

Elijah did not look at him as if lost in thought. Unlike usual, with a slightly wrinkled forehead and sunken eyes. Perhaps she was taking the worthless words seriously? Raymond called out her name softly.
    “Elly.”
    The subdued purple eyes captured him.
    "Do not worry about it. They are just complaining and barking at the order to increase the taxes of the nobles from this year.”
    Raymond spoke lightly, but his eyes were full of concern.

Elijah stopped thinking about her concerns. I'd be lying if I said nothing about pregnancy, but it didn't hurt as much as Raymond's concerns. Because Elijah has already gone through enough things to be shaken by anyone's quarrels or gossips.
    Elijah smiled as she placed her hand on Raymond's shoulder.
    "I'm fine. Ray."
    "Really? There is not even a smile on your lips.”

Raymond stroked the corner of Elijah's lips with his thumb.

“I was just thinking for a moment”
    “What are your concerns?”
    “How to deal with the barking nobles?”

Elijah tried to put her up, holding in her mouth a harsh word that was not like her, as if showing off that she was fine. She didn't want him to worry, so she tried to relax the atmosphere, but his fingertips flinched when shee touched the corners of his mouth.
    Contrary to the reaction she had expected, his face hardened strangely. Raymond's lips were opened, just as Elijah embarrassed over nothing, tried to move away her hand away from him.
    "Hmm.. I never imagined you would say such harsh words.”
    “Great, I haven’t heard….”
    “It’s so good. Do more, Ellie.”

“….. What?
    "

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2021
  4. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol,why every ml loves when the fl starts talking harsh at him or others?haha
    Thanks for the spoilers!

Kezi likes this.
  5. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows where i can read the English. translation for this novel?? I really want to read it sooo bad :notlikeblob::aww::aww:

6. Fera_della

Fera_della Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks sis, this is i waiting for. Next, continue for the next chapter (y):aww:

Hazel123 and luliibunny like this.
  7. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even on a polygamous society a husband had to get main wife's approval when it came to harem and its decisions (he could force her but by law he still need her "verbal consent"). But in this story, it's is based on a monogamous society right? (I saw this being mentioned somewhere in manhwa, maybe it doesn't concern royal family ig?)
    Anywho, where ML did wrong is; this dude didn't even ask her opinion about adoption he just made his decision and flat out dropped the bomb like he does to a subordinate rather than to his spouse xD. Just assumed she is A-OK with his illegitimate child and all. I saw some of you blame FL for just assuming thing about ML and Lize on her own and being depressed about it on her own. Well now you see, it's not just her that assumes things. :blobjoy:
    He was quite insensitive I'd say, he took FL and her feelings for granted and when she left him, he suddenly realised "ah I miss her". He considered as a subordinate till the moment she left him, not as his wife. But still, other that all this he never did anything wrong imo. So saying he is irredeemable is too much. Still the name of the novel is stupid. She did accept his regrets, stop contradicting yourself author. :blobunamused:

8. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they have more kids?

DOHere likes this.
  9. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Raymond raised the corner of his lips. Elijah's face was colored with embarrassment at the strange energy that spread through Raymond's black eyes.
    What part... that's good?
    Elijah took his hand, which was touching his lips, as his eyes gradually became more and more lustful.
    “Your Majesty, you have very strange tastes.”

"It's strange, you are the Empress, who makes even vulgar words sound elegant''.
    How can I not fall for the enchantment of the Empress?" “I was seduced……”

Raymond grabbed Elijah's hand, which was clumsily holding his finger, as if swallowing it backwards.

“I can’t stand it, I mean it Ellie."
    Raymond gently grabbed the nape of her neck with the other hand as naturally as flowing water and kissed her thick pink lips. He kissed her softly and gently biting her soft lips as if a petal were falling down.
    Elijah, who paused for a moment, eventually smiled at the tickling kiss as if asking for permission.
    “It tickles, Ray.”
    “Then I’ll have to do it properly so that it doesn’t tickle.

A very low voice spread over her lips.

Elijah felt his warm breath and wrapped her arms around his neck as if allowing.

As if waiting for her permission, he grabbed Elijah by the waist and seated her on the table. The sound of newspapers lying on the table falling to the floor was heard and Elijah's eyes widened.
    '"No way, here, on the table?
    I've never been hugged by him in a place like this.
    "It's not bad to deviate like this once in a while, isn't it?”
    He caressed her waist and raised the corners of his mouth.

As always, when Raymond smiled so beautifully, Elijah had no choice but to relent. The fascinating smile on his sculptural face was irresistible.
    Maybe it's a deviation that goes well with the vulgar word I've used for the first time.
    “Once… It wouldn't be bad.
    "
    As soon as Elijah pretended not to win and wrapped her legs around his waist, the lips of the two met again as promised.

A satisfying smile appeared on Raymond's lips, and the passionate breathing sound in the Empress's bedroom continued for quite some time.
    End ~

This is not the last supplementary story, there are 12 supplementary/side stories and 7 special stories in total.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2021
  10. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you! Please share more if possible! :blobsmilehappy::blob_plusone:

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  11. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-nim should keep going with this last chapter,we want more informations for academic research haha
    And translator-nim,thankyou for sharing!!<3
    Please,keep it going,you are really saving the livez of people like me who get obsessed with a story and cant wait to know what happens.XD

12. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s sent away essentially banished with his uncle. He’s no longer a prince and consequently no longer considered a royal either

Yes but Ellie was okay with it. She knew for long and was okay. When she had a miscarriage THEN HE STARTED BEING COLD TO HER AS IF IT WAS HER FAULT because before that they were friends. And when she saw that scene of him happy and smiling with his ex and son it’s okay for her to resent him a little and decide to leave cos that’s just heartbreaking.also it was a perfect place for a misunderstanding. In a place which was under her jurisdiction and only royals were allowed. The whole premise was a slap on the face for her

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  13. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did this Igor guy end up with the FL or not? And what story is this?

14. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is ' I don't want to be loved'

And yes she ended up with him. (Sadly)

icay1x and DOHere like this.
  15. Zsamia Savage

Zsamia Savage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't he made the right decision either. As a leader of a state your decisions should not be affected by your feelings. Also.. the historical fantasy settings in manhwa doesn't always adhere to any period in history however most retain or adhere the points in history where patriarchy and misogyny is deeply imbedded. But if we are gonna talk about the roles of males and females in these kinds of manhwa, the female of the household typically manages finances of the household.. Men makes the decisions for money making purposes or in this case, being nobles / aristocrats... Ascending the name and status of their family. The royalty specifically, king makes the decision to acknowledge his children.. he don't need the queen's approval. Anything that have to do with having titles and his kids, it's his decision. Also, it's not that FL don't have rights but rather they have specific roles. Men don't poke their noses to women's problem and women have no say in men's stuff either. It's just that there is a clear divide of gender specific roles in these kinds of stories

BelkisSama and DOHere like this.
  16. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He requires the queen approval, an illegitimate child can't be acknowledged without the queen, because his status isn't high enough to be recognized.
    Take remarried empress for example, the king decides to divorce the queen, marry his mistress until she gives birth for the child to be legitimate, then divorce his mistress and marry his wife again. All that to force his wife to adopt the child legally.
    The position of an illegitimate child is fragile, in succession matter, even a cousin have more chance than them. That affect the wife and children positions on the succession. It's not a decision the king can take without consulting the other party concerned.
    I agree with the rest.

1- no problem

2- he neglected her. From what we see in the earlier chapter, he didn't like her, yes. But even as a friend, his behavior is cold, not courteous.

3- No, it's not. Yes, the ML have a sob story, but frankly he did nothing to reassure his friend/wife. He only acts coldly and rationally, except when the subject touch his sad past, where he completely stops thinking.
    Example :
    - He tells her that he will not love her nor take concubines. (that not a reproach)
    - He abandons her after a miscarriage and give her the cold shoulder since.
    - As soon as his first love come back, he decides to welcome her and go to her welcome party. Not thinking about his wife situation in this matter. How other people will see her position after that.
    - He decides by himself on an impulse to adopt his child and just inform his wife as if she were a subordinate.
    - When she wants a divorce, he didn't say that "he doesn't want it", but "there will not have one". He already decides it.
    - He locks her up on an impulse and need other people to tell him he was overboard to retract the order.
    - He monitors his wife and burn her letter. (I can understand the need to monitor everything as royalty, but that also a toxic behavior)
    - He tries to prevent the duke to ask for a divorce and isolate his wife (conversation with the duke)
    - He decides to not adopt the child anymore to not lose his wife, as an impulse again (conversation with the duke)
    - He didn't see any problem at all in his relationship with his wife, other than the child (conversation with the duke)
    - When his wife said he behaves like his dad, he remembers his sad past and finally accept to divorce her to not be like his dad. Without understanding why she wants to divorce him at all.

The MC isn't innocent in this situation, she blindly gives him too much of herself. He is too accustomed to be pampered by her and don't even try to be in her shoes. But even with his sad past, he basically behaves like a superior who can't bear a "no" as an answer. That is strange for an abused child.
    Yes, the MC have clearly some anxiety and insecurity problems, but that was partially due to ML cold shoulder for years. There are both to blame on this matter.

4- Yep, that why she wants to give birth abroad. From her POV, the king doesn't love her and will not help her nor their child since he will favor his first love. Plus, he recognizes his illegitimate child, that make her unborn child an enemy by default. But, it's not legal indeed.

17. XiaoTofu

XiaoTofu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading 171 chapters and things that really bothered me:

1. The way ML was poisoned? Like wth it was a really unnecessary attempt to make it dramatic. Don't they have spoon in that era to feed the medicine to Carlisle? I rolled my eyes hard reading that part of the story. It was absurd. :cry:

2. The ending feels bitter for me for some reason. I believe in second chance. But deep in my heart I really hope Ellie and Carlisle start a new life away from the imperial shit.

3. ML suddenly becomes a simp. That's simply disgusting. :sick:

18. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind, can u post another side story? Thank you

Anne1102 likes this.
  19. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not the only one who laughed by the way he is poisoned because he feeds his child. I mean come on, ik that you're stupid oh ML, but how stupid can you be to feed an antidote mouth-to-mouth to your son when allbthis time, you eat with your spoon? And the heck he will die within 3 months?:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: kinda abrupt. Why 3 months tho? I think the author be like:
    Author: "hmmm, how many month should I make for ML lifespan after he took the poison?"
    Assistant: "make it 3 months"
    Author: "why 3?"
    Assist.: "I don't know, number 3 just suddenly poped up in my head"
    Author: "Alright then, let's go with 3 then"
    Assist.: "That will be a good idea dear author! People are gonna praise how genius you are to come up with the idea of ML will die 3 months after he consumed the poison"

When I read that he will die within 3 months after he consumed the poison, i feel like it's so random and sudden, only added to make an abrupt ending that will sound dramatic. Yeah it's dramatic but the plot seems ridiculous and cringey.

20. Zsamia Savage

Zsamia Savage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that is the case then I guess she was expecting him to take her in as a mistress or something. And due to the fact that they were lovers before, she quickly formed an assumption that she and her child would be thrown away so she divorced him first

Manolyaisabella and Brown sugar like this.