Spoiler A Thousand Years of Separation~Today, I Shall be the Villainess~

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, May 11, 2019.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: A Thousand Years of Separation~Today, I Shall be the Villainess~
    Raw Link:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9328fg/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-thousand-years-of-separationtoday-i-shall-be-the-villainesswn/
    Description:

The famous but also humble Earl’s daughter, Amelia Southwell is engaged to the Marquis’ eldest son, William Cecil.
    —the truth is, Amelia is possessed by the spirit of a girl deceased since one thousand years ago. Thus, Amelia carries with her a millennium worth of recollections. Even if she reincarnate, the memories will still be intact. And Amelia knows—whoever she loves will befallen with ill fortunes. That her lover will die if she doesn’t keep her distance.
    She has to keep William away.
    Can Amelia escapes this fate riddled with Karma? Does the future where these two people could be happy exist? This is a story about a girl who stays earnest and hardworking despite being toyed by fate.

CHAPTER 2
    - She relaxes a bit in her room and ruminates about the situation at hand
    - She like to live in peace.
    - Notes that their appearance for the first time in a while mimics their original appearance and wonders if she only can get him to reject in her in this appearance. Will the cycle of reincarnation is released and Actual death can finally occur.
    -She decides to evil and make a witch-like appearance in the mirror.

CHAPTER 3
    - She invites the fiance over for some tea? For something?
    - Gets lost in reverie on how the last time she saw in this appearance he was dying in front of her. The present guy snaps her out of it.
    - MC coldly rebuffs him. While the fiance says "Yes. You are so beautiful that you just want to be on your side." <-- taken straight from mtl
    - She knows that his inner being hasn't changed all that much even after so many reincarnations.This gets her thinking.
    - "Why did you pick as your fiancee? I don't remember ever saying hello?"
    - He says though you don't say a word. you stand out.
    - She notes his elegance and charismatic gestures that seem to drive all the girlies wild about him
    - I think MC says something offensive??
    - Makes the guy frustrated, and says her reputation is that of a ice queen who hates all human life forms.
    - She knows marrying him will be a bad proposition for her since he can take mistresses. While she can't have anyone? The guy get silver mines???
    - She then sends a signal to her maid Hanna.

CHAPTER 4
    - The plan is treat her favorite maid like total crap in front of the new fiance. Hoping to disgust him enough to break the engagement.
    - IT WORKS. kinda. He leaves in a complete disgusted huff.
    - Once he's gone she immediately takes care of Hannah apologizing to her.

CHAPTER 5
    - The guy talk about his complete and total disgust of his new fiancee to his ?brother?
    - WE find out it wasn't him who applied for the engagement but his father. THAT EXPLAINS THINGS.
    - His father apparently is terrifies that his son will never get married because of his character.
    - The father sees his son as completely unflexible person? Can't stand people who are unfaithful. Can't stand people who don't treat all classes equally. Treats everything neutrally. Father wants to make him his heir, but has second thoughts?
    - Under the brother's recommendation nominates bitchy ice queen (her reputation tho! :blobfearful:) Amelia as candidate.
    - The reputation is total trash. Though, its gossiped amongst the servants is that she is the most perfect human being. She intelligent and was able to do anything from the age of 8 - from what her tutor said. Whatever the servants couldn't do she would patiently teach them until they could.
    - The guy (i'll keep calling him that because still unsure if he IS the ML) says that is completely impossible.

CHAPTER 6
    - Lewis the guy's brother speculates she isn't human. Then says she guessed that you hated people who treats servants like trash and wanted to instigate you into calling off everything.
    - The guy his name is..William?? William says if she hates being with me I'll just call it off - its not my style to force others into something.
    - Lewis is all - "she wants to be hated by you"
    - William is all ":blobfearful:"
    - Lewis goes further to say she also hates you.
    - William: Why? We haven't even spoken to one another?
    - William toots his horn and goes on to say he treats women famously and is always the consummate gentleman. Now some woman hates to the point that she's forcing him to break off an engagement.
    - William is completely fascinated by the situation. It's like a mystery to him. He want's unravel what is the truth behind Amelia.

CHAPTER 7
    - Wonders if Lewis is a ally or foe. There's more that happens but I could n't really understand. Also the guilt of avoiding writing my science journal is crushing me. Tapping out

2. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooohhhhhh. This one is interesting.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  3. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I thought so too. I like a villainess actually being a villainess. Also, she has a long convoluted and twisted thousand year history with him.

Yukari_me likes this.
  4. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, gonna check the translator. I think this will be up in my alley. Really hope there is no second ML

SkyLisette likes this.
  5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    There is but he’s not at all a good guy. It’s like if Ted Bundy fell in love and stalks you across a another lifetime. It’s more - “that’s fucking creepy and twisted” than “aw.”

6. Selfish_Lover

Selfish_Lover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers, spoilers, give me spoilers. Think that i am the Titan, who eats spoilers.
    - What do you think, what other tags are suitable for this novel?
    - Who falls in love first?
    - Please, can u give me more information about second ML? How does Amelia relate to him? I guess, it is Lewis?
    - Are there any guys except William and 2nd ML? Is it reverse harem?
    - Are there any powers or magic in this novel? I just saw the tag "dark"
    - I hope our MC isn't yandere?

sorry for my english

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    nielyti, bleedingliar24 and Yukari_me like this.
  7. Selfish_Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    lazynoodles, can u give me more spoilers?

8. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The famous but also humble Earl’s daughter, Amelia Southwell is engaged to the Marquis’ eldest son, William Cecil.

—the truth is, Amelia is possessed by the spirit of a girl deceased since one thousand years ago. Thus, Amelia carries with her a millennium worth of recollections. Even if she reincarnate, the memories will still be intact. And Amelia knows—whoever she loves will befallen with ill fortunes. That her lover will die if she doesn’t keep her distance.

She has to keep William away.

Can Amelia escapes this fate riddled with Karma? Does the future where these two people could be happy exist? This is a story about a girl who stays earnest and hardworking despite being toyed by fate.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-thousand-years-of-separationtoday-i-shall-be-the-villainesswn/

9. bleedingliar24

bleedingliar24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read up to chapter 25 translated. I'll put spoiler tags because I may go into too much detail.

It's not clear much if it's a reverse harem or not.

MC is Amelia who's relived multiple lives for around a Millenia (1000 years) and noticed a curse surrounding her and ML in past life. Apparently if theyre ever around one another, ML ends up dead or dying. They're not always together in those lives, but he's the only in MCs heart. She's cold cause shes tired of not being able to he with ML and always having to remember how much she love(d/s) him.

Hannah is Amelia's female servant whom she thinks of as a sister. They're close.

Amelias parents dont seem to be that integral to the plot. So you only seem them rarely and they dont leave a deep impression on you.

There are 4 other guys not including the ML(William) and his servant Lewis (2nd ML).

William is reincarnated love interest, Lewis is creep(also an orphan) who is obsessed with Amelia and knows more on what's going on. ML trusts Lewis a lot.

3 of the 4 are related to one another, Chris, Edward and Brian, Chris is oldest, Edward and Brian are twins; they all have a young sister named Carla who's in love with ML since childhood.

Edward & Brian met Amelia(MC/FL) when she was 15 so they know her personality but haven't interacted in the years after that. They have playful personalities and spoil their baby sister. Also arent that responsible, may be flirts.

Carla is like those cutsey naive girls in love with a guy who'll only see them as a sister. She's not bad but she's not that appealing either or unique. But the direction taken with her was nice.

Chris the oldest brother of the 4 siblings, is a siscon and a serious type of character, he's seen in a few chapters and not heard of that much later on. He's also strict.

The 4th guy is a prince named Arthur, he's weird like Lewis, not a consistent character too. Best friends with ML and really cares about him.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  10. bleedingliar24

bleedingliar24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -What do you think, what other tags are suitable for this novel?

I'm not sure about this as i dont really look through the tags as much as long as the plot interests me more.

- Who falls in love first?

In the current time, probably ML but MC is sort of always in love with him since before they began to reincarnate.

- Please, can u give me more information about second ML? How does Amelia relate to him? I guess, it is Lewis?

It is. Lewis is a creep, he may have reincarnated or has other abilities we arent aware of. He's supposedly been obsessed with Amelia for a long time, thinks they are kindred spirits and that hes the only one capable of understanding her.

- Are there any guys except William and 2nd ML? Is it reverse harem?

I've answered this in a previous response, but there are 4 guys, unclear on harem.

- Are there any powers or magic in this novel? I just saw the tag "dark"

It's implied that Arthur, Amelia, and Lewis have abilities or are similar to another in some way.

- I hope our MC isn't yandere?

So far William is not, but who knows about Lewis or Arthur.

11. Selfish_Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your answer ^_^

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  12. Selfish_Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't feel any chemistry between William and Amelia. Why Amelia so confident that William is her lover one? I don't know, but I don't like William as character, of course he is a good guy as person. But like a character, he is hella boring. I'll be happy if Amelia would die at the end or stay alone or stay with Lewis. In short i don't care, but not WILLIAM, no no, not him.

Tsuki_Shiroi likes this.
  13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly both options suck. Lewis is like Ted Bundy and the other is like dry & stale toast.

14. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please.:blobuwu:

15. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Alternative:
    愛しのあの方と死に別れて千年~今日も私は悪役令嬢を演じます~

Mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/0c70814d...millennium-now-i-shall-become-the-wicked-lady

ncode: https://ncode.syosetu.com/s2482f/

SUMMARY:
    (From Gourmet Scans)
    "Swear... that you will never fall in love with me, no matter what."

A thousand years ago, a sad fate separated this pair of lovers.

No matter how many times they reincarnated and reconnected, it always ended with his tragic death...

And once again they are reincarnated, as a count’s daughter, Amelia, and a marquis’s son, William.

"I absolutely will not let him die this time!"

Having decided this, Amelia swore that she 'won't love him anymore', and put on an act of being a wicked lady.

However, puzzlingly, he is the one trying to get close to Amelia this time, and even sends her a marriage proposal...?!

16. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm very curious how this will turn out! Will the lover get his memories back?

bochucha likes this.
  17. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    S-spoilers pretty please (๑´•.̫ • `๑)?

18. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see potential, but no spoilers
    Why?

19. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I’m speed reading the google translation of ncode novel of this since a lot don’t make sense anyway. I’m already at the part where FL asked ML to never love her once she marries him, and naturally ML asked why, so FL said because her heart is already taken. When ML asked about who that person was or what they’re doing, FL said that they’re dead. RIP

Edit: also i skipped. if i understood it right, it seems like Lewis the butler is the antagonist that’s why he brought ML and FL together in this life. He said “finally you will be mine” referring to FL
    It seems like the FL, Lewis, and Arthur(prince i think that will appear in story eventually) have power. FL and Lewis has the same power of remembering their past lives somehow but Lewis can do more than just that I think. Lewis said he can also sense other people who has powers like him but he only met FL that can remember the past lives like him.
    I don’t know the exact extent of FL’s ability but apparently the reason why ML kept dying is because FL unwittingly cursed ML to I guess reincarnate with her? Not sure how but basically ML will still keep dying.
    Lewis offered FL a deal that FL will be with Lewis for good and leave ML so that Lewis can help save ML’s life. FL reluctantly agreed, only to be double crossed because basically so long as FL is with Lewis, ML won’t die even if they 3 are together. But Lewis wanted to monopolize FL, that’s why he tricked her. Lewis also made it part of the deal to pretend in front of Arthur(the prince) since I guess Arthur is powerful I guess? Not really sure why since I skipped ;;

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  20. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

I didn’t understand the double crossed part
    i just want to know if the ML ever regains his memories or nah

Mikaa likes this.