Spoiler second life ranker

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ausare, Oct 22, 2019.

1. gowrav01

gowrav01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He removes his mask in front of everybody in chapter 426.

Asami likes this.
  2. i_am_kacang

i_am_kacang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know if SLR has a physical novel? I've been searching but I can't find any ಥ_ಥ

3. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

on novel unapt their is

4. Xy_Charn

Xy_Charn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a spoiler or anything but a genuine question. Currently I have read the novel up to, when he is in the 50th floor. My question is does anyone else feel like the romance part is very forced? Like the kiss and all was just randomly inserted and didn't really feel much for the scene after apart from being ewww why they do that? So out of context. Like I felt zero chemistry and the breakfast scene was a bit cringe. Like we know she likes him from the beginning bit there wasn't much from his side that even indicated he felt anything for her that way. Also when he says it's gonna change nothing and he would think about it later then goes to act different from his usual behaviour with her... and I'm like????
    Sorry for the long rant. Had to stop reading it there cause I just couldn't if there were gonna be more of that ships romance. Like I knew there was a romance subplot, but it feels very forced on us, mainly cause he didn't show interest in the lady in that way and it seemed to be always just from her side.
    I'm also reading the webtoon, I hope they ditch the romance plot, or alter it cause it's just not it. Maybe just my opinion, and others don't feel the same...

5. gowrav01

gowrav01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You cant expect much in Korean fantasy novels. This is better compared to other novels where FMCs are just trophies.

6. vynsss

vynsss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question about Siena, Yeonwoo ex girlfriend. The spoiler said that she died cause of her brother’s obsession with him, but when I read up to 485 it got inconsistent..

Yeonwoo said that Siena died protecting him from zang wei, and no matter how he hurt her for no reason(?) she loves him, is this implying abuse??

But zang wei said that Siena died because she was hurt by Yeonwoo? I don’t get the different explanation, but can someone explain?

7. Blackout6661

Blackout6661 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a Korean wiki page to see all spoilers? Would really like to find out how he ends up of with a family or not.

8. Syalalabla

Syalalabla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask about faceless, is he success to assassinate martial king?

9. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the manhwa and the manhwa currently has 110 chaps, the latest chap is where they said Kindred die which is I'm highly doubtful. What really happen there? is there something big that's about to be shown?

Also what did Shanon meant by Victoria's long wish will be granted to the wrong person? is engraving the runes in body's is the answer Victoria's looking for?

Asami likes this.
  10. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Base on perspective. Siena saw CY and JW fighting so she got in between them JW bullet hit her and he blames CY for involving her

11. Jacobhgoo

Jacobhgoo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How harmonia dies in LN

12. Blisfulloblivion

Blisfulloblivion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Victoria was trying to create artifacts with permanent rune enchantments. Unfortunately, to do she needed either to be able to either account for every variable the rune would encounter to avoid exhausting it or have ridiculous amounts of mana to sustain it. The first requires an almost omnipotent level knowlege and the latter needed something with infinite mana like the philosophers/sage stone. The MC had an incomplete philosophers stone in his body that he used to permanently power runes carved into his flesh achieving what was impossible for Victoria.

Since she didnt have access to unlimited mana she wanted to try compiling battle experience using the mc's martial arts to prepare the runes for all encounters. Ultimately she failed while unintentionally teaching the MC how to create permanent runes. Her research benefited the wrong person, the MC and not herself.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
    Leilacus and Asami like this.
  13. _NinjaAreWinds_

_NinjaAreWinds_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can someone tell me which chapter yw meets Loki ?

14. einsed

einsed Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait...who????

15. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine resurecting his brother and then hitting him on the head coz he did some pretty bad explaination on how mana works and that tutorial lvl can be done again if he failed the time limit. LMAO YW hitting his bro for the stress.

JW's daughter??

ausriukazz and Asami like this.
  16. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    MC brothers daughter is called SESHA.
    She is a half dragon. Btw vVIERRA is the bio mom.

17. OS7

OS7 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are killed by Cha Yeon woo
    The funny thing is when the series was ongoing the chapters were free and I read it then.
    Well, for the whole of the series he is just trying to get revenge for his brother and get back his family. He is not focused on romance at the moment. Edora knew that, that is why she is waiting for him. He also has had trouble in his past romance's so he does not know the way to go about it. You could call him a tsundere or kuudere. If you know about how he cooked for her then, you must also know that when she was in danger he rushed to save her without a second thought.

Khadz likes this.
  18. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so glad that there is a possibility for
    Mc's brother to be resurrected. He is so cute in Manga and I hope he gets resurrected.
    I was so sad for Mc's brother's death especially when we know he didn't die a natural death.

I kind of like these tropes. Sometimes Too much romance in an adventure genre novel can ruin it. A subtle romance or no ramance at all allows the author to concentrate completely on the mc's character development. One of the best novels I've read so far is Trash of the Count’s Family especially since there's no romance and only fantasy, adventure and world building.

19. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so upset that Edora is gonna die.. RIP. (Edora is the girl with one horn and purple hair right??.. bruh I was shipping them cuz of how cute she is combined with her idiot brother.. I don't rlly know if I can take this as "happy ending".)

20. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SHE DIES?????? IVE BEEN READING THE WIKI SPOILERS THE ENTIRE NIGHT AND IT SAYS SHES ALIVEEEEEE
    WDYM SHE DIES?