Spoiler The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kings_101, Apr 23, 2020.

1. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for the sword part, if Jinnie didn’t return it or create another one/ replica for red head there would be conflict between red heads empire and Jinnie’s empire because that sword is a national treasure (one of three) belonging to red heads empire and Jinnie essentially stole it tbh. Another thing red head almost killed her for it so ofcourse Ash is going to try and make Jinnie give it back or remake it.

Pole-Pole likes this.
  2. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please also remember that Jinnie saved the red heads empire's emperor and nobles. I highly highly hiiiighly doubt they would conflict with her over this. Especially since she walked out of the dragon's lair alive and who knows if she could summon a dragon to come blast them again. Also, she helped get them another national treasure. Ash could rival the red head right? Else red bastard wouldn't acknowledge him. I feel that if he really wanted to, he could fend him off. To me, it seems that he's biased in favour of red, which you might say makes sense because they're from the same country, but once again, Jinnie is their empire's savior. Ofc, Jinnie is rash and way too full of herself but that doesn't mean their actions are 'right'. This entire scene only served to worsen my impression of everyone involved.

Sam Moriarty and Pole-Pole like this.
  3. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not trying to say that the situation is morally right, but you said it was right for Jinnie to take the sword permanently, from a moral stand point yes, but ethically ofcourse not, I mean Jinnie lost her water spirit (that came back) in a legal fight with red head that she consented to and her spirits getting hurt is completely on her, (if it was wrong to hurt the spirit the red head would’ve been reprimanded). Jinnie taking the sword was revenge and obviously stealing and essentially destroying somebody’s stuff is wrong on any level. And Jinnie being a hero of their empire doesn’t mean she’s exempted from the law if she destroyed a national treasure.

Ash could fight red head but will lose, and I mean he had a ki sword to her throat, what could ash have done, one movement would’ve beheaded Jinnie.

Pole-Pole likes this.
  4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The glasses guy is so annoying. He wants to kick Jennie out of the group when he's staying at the inn on her money!

5. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To me, it doesn't seem like a legal fight previously because she was forced. They basically blackmailed her and it was unfair on many levels. The redhead's emperor wouldn't care if killing the spirit of an elementalist was right or wrong because it suited his purpose. He wanted her defeated after she won the lower level competition as well as he wanted to refuse her request. There were so many things wrong with that fight and once again, it really didn't help make any of the characters likeable. Sure she was arrogant and lax on her training, which led to this situation, but also it wasn't really a fight of her choice and she was much weaker in comparison.

It's kinda weird that you say "obviously stealing and essentially destroying somebody's stuff is wrong on any level" and act as if her taking the sword was a greater wrong than him killing a spirit. Killing is less wrong than what you consider stealing? Would you find it more acceptable if she had sent assassins(I'm sure she could scam the dragon into doing it) after him instead of having Rai chomp the sword in what was technically a fight? Also its more like destroying stolen goods because the redhead stole it from his family DX It could probably be argued that he's technically responsible for its destruction because if he hadn't stolen it and got into a fight with Jinnie, it wouldn't have been destroyed. Sorta grey I think, not sure how it'd work in this imaginary manhwa/novel world.

Also, the setting seems like a free for all if you're strong enough (killing is normalized, Emperor's can go back on their words, stealing isn't stealing if you have the ability, the strong are sorta implied to be exempt from laws). She's the hero of their empire but she's not part of their empire so I'm not sure if she needs to obey their laws with her current status. With a dragon looming over the city, they might be more inclined to hold the redhead responsible for stealing a national treasure and losing it than her for her revenge against the redhead? I'm not saying she needs to bring the dragon, but she's associated with it so it would factor into their decisions. Probably.

I really really don't like any of the main characters...Jinnie's emperor, that principal dude and that lady who saved her when she was little are like the only characters I have a positive impression of atm. The rest are defined by various levels of arrogance, hypocriticalness, self-centeredness, greed(Jinnie....), and psychotic tendencies.

Pole-Pole and Bastian like this.
  6. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still I understand where you’re coming from, but the spirit didn’t die, it came back after 3 months. If Jinnie didn’t want to fight she could’ve refused, but her arrogance and greed made her say yes, I mean she also knew that he was strong. The empire don’t know she’s allied with the dragon only that she protected them and she survived.

7. Adoudou

Adoudou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, I don't know if I should agree with you on your last opinion, but there's one thing I'm sure of that the ending will be like a void. It's true that most of the main characters are filthy, but they have their reasons. There are those who take the bad events in life and push them to become stronger. That's right, and Jenny did that, but she She chose revenge I don't know about Roper he's the heroine's enemy I don't know if it's right to call him "villain" because they are both, but that's the way it is all about myself I hated similar novels the heroines have almost the same characters I like Jenny not because she doesn't like to be drawn Her hand is for the weak, but because she tells him to rise alone and start alone, but not to die alone, and for Ash, if he was the only hero in the novel, I would have wished for them to have an end together, but in these circumstances I would have hoped that they would meet each other in their previous lives, especially if they were destined for each other , his character is unique but even I wonder why he didn't do this or this or any of that but after all there are other heroes and I don't want her to end up with him even though I really love him but I feel they are not the same especially it's not easy to fit in With the opposite person, I'm tired of you repent but I have a lot too maybe later

Yes, very annoying. I think that this hatred was born out of disappointment and belief in the rumors spread about Jenny Crowell. When he knew her true character, he hated her. I read something about his character on Twitter. They said, "At first I had feelings of hate for the main character, but it was overcome by pity and emotion. The problem is that the feelings of Hate him is not completely gone, anyway who cares about him Jennie didn't go to the group for him or to impress him so let him and his opinion go to hell

Miu520 likes this.
  8. Adoudou

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddenly, I felt a lightness in my shoulder.
    sting
    Even if his identity was revealed, when he realized that he could sell a fake name, his body that had been pulled out started to revitalize. [No, when do you shiver?]
    [You've pulled so far!] [...Run! Koiren!] I kept my mouth shut and raised my eyebrows with a subtle expression while speaking to Ray in my head. “Sashimi, I think you were surprised by my intense eyes.”
    His brilliance is a frightening expression. Let's do it like this “If you pass the battlefield, you will naturally have that kind of intuition.” [Illusion is free.]
    [Okay, it's helping now, so let's leave it alone.]
    "But don't worry, this body knows the truth. If you don't mind us meeting, we'll pretend we didn't see you run to Quirin."
    He was speaking with great weight, so he nodded his head coarsely to preserve his dignity. I didn't even feel the need to correct the misunderstanding.
    To be honest, my intuition is so strong that I want to go crazy on purpose.
    It was a misunderstanding I was willing to ask. "By the way. Captain? It's weird when you think about it, isn't it?"
    Variables come from unexpected places.
    "What you mean?"
    "The little boy was a spiritual samurai even 10 years ago. His name was Jenny." Shut up, Kenta! Why are you suddenly wearing your hair?!
    “Even if I've used a pseudonym since then, isn't it a wonderful coincidence that it's 'Jenny'? I've been keeping snakes for a long time.
    I saw it with my own eyes. To be raised after a saint...? "
    "What are you trying to say? Kenta, so you're saying that this woman, this healing teacher, is really Jenny Crowell?"
    "......Yes?"
    “I asked if the symbol of sacrifice, called Saint Ilan, meant that the woman who had become synonymous with nobles came to Querin to play with baseless bastards like us.” It was then that he saw Kenta's face becoming serious as if he had understood the situation.
    Oh, I can't help but be nervous.
    I thought I was lucky enough to get caught.
    Haha, how do you hide the precious birth that came with only breathing? There was also a limit to the suppression of my excess elegance. Yes, I am the epitome of nobles...
    “Chuhuo didn’t mean that either. Captain.”
    With fake rumors Jenny Crowell,
    It's something different! "Kenta, you're trying to make me feel bad for being so stubborn." Zbot, I told you to take half the rumors ------ You took my advice for nothing, Kinta! Think and speak! thought! “No, it is not so…” “If this blonde girl you call a little girl is not fake!” He's wearing spirits, he's from Dmitriy, and his name is Jenny, but what if he's not a fake? Are you really a virgin? "
    Strong denials are positive, and I wondered for a while if the Mercenary King had noticed my identity and pretended not to know.
    This doubt quickly turned to dust, but it disappeared.
    "If this woman is the real Jenny Crowell! The next Mercenary King is Kinta, you!"
    ...even if you didn't tell me like that, you know I was stupid! You are too stupid to say that once! "
    our end. Kinta, when you become the mercenary king, everything
    Know my virtues. Speaking of Jenny Crowell, benefactor to the Emperor, daughter of a Count, and heroine of this era who turned down the Duke's offer. It's a woman who says that even those in power who can't keep up the ropes can make a city tour ------
    "It's fame, I've heard of it...." "Is the saint crazy! Come here! Don't you have to say something that makes sense to hear it!"
    This is why stereotypes are scary. No one would have imagined that a Saint would have more poke and momentum than a mercenary.
    you can't think
    It was Kinta, who had been wearing her hair for a long time and was just rocking out. [I don't think it's me at all.]
    [Have you seen him? The perfect disguise that deceives the Mercenary King?]
    Did you just breathe?]
    In any case, it is important that you do not get caught. With the Saint's protection with me, it seemed to me that I didn't have to pretend to be a wizard.
    I'm sure a saint couldn't be here
    Because faith was protecting me.
    “Ku, who said that the little girl was that great saint! They were just saying that it was a little different than a false rumor!”
    "If you ask yourself, I'll be sure! Tell me therapist, tell me. Do you know about Veylan's con artist who's impersonating Ginny Crowell---you know?"
    To Lugo's question that carried many meanings, I answered with an elegant smile like a great saint. "Well, I don't know what you're talking about."
    "I do not know?"
    "Didn't we decide not to reveal each other's identities? Oh, but for the sake of mutual trust, I can tell you this. I visited Veilan, and I was on the 'list' there."
    I heard the crooks in my face, but instead of being offended, I felt happy.
    Because he already had a body full of relevant records, he was still cheating as if he was breathing.
    Every time Lugo calls me a fake, he gives me a slight nod.
    A positive mark was sufficient. "Look, Kenta! Isn't that right? I've only been wrong twice in my life."
    [She'll be three times soon.] "Heh, I hope the captain is smart." “Originally, I didn’t believe the scammers, but in this case I think it could have worked better. No matter where we go, no one will listen to what scammers say… Above all, impersonator Jenny Crowell attests. About us in court. There's no way I can do it."
    Although I was doing my own mild impersonation, my impersonator was someone who committed a crime that would blow their head away once caught. If you want to live another day, the Allied forces shouldn't see you. However, there was no way that I could attest that I saw the Mercenary King in Quirin.
    "chuckle! That's good, it's good!" "Woohoohoo. That's right. Excellent!" It was so nice seeing each other face to face and laughing.
    Although Kintaman had a serious expression on his face again.
    "What's going on! Captain! Little boy looks short-lived!"
    "It's okay. As you go through life, you go to goals and things like that."
    "Don't worry, mister! That's why you pretend to be a wizard!" “… Aren’t you both too simple?”
    It was someone else's business anyway. For me and Lugo, the Dragon King.
    Even if it's later, fake genie croissant
    When news spreads that the allies captured Hasan and killed him, Kinta may cry a little.
    The bed I got was barely small but clean.
    Perhaps it was only a bedroom, but there was only a bed and a chair, but since it was a cold country, a fireplace was not left out. "How do you smoke this?"
    "I'll light it up and leave it. I'll bring you a sandbox because it might catch on fire. It's getting colder here at dawn, so sleep with this. It smells a little, but be patient with it." “Sand baskets are fine. I am a water element.”
    "This... let's keep it a secret from the others. You insist that you're a wizard, okay?"
    Kenta said that, gave him a fur blanket that seemed to have been used, and then taught him how to use a window that opens differently than Ilan.
    The double lock method of blocking the cold wind seemed cumbersome, but it seemed effective in blocking the cold.
    "Be careful not to catch a cold because it's so bad that you breathe while you sleep. Drink this if you can't sleep because it's so cold."
    "What else is this?" It is a high alcoholic drink. If you eat it, you can sleep like fainting.” The fever will surely go away.
    Kenta does all kinds of things to me that it just annoys me.
    After taking things, he left the room. After that, he came back saying he was worried there wouldn't be enough chips to put on the stove.
    “That should be enough. Sleep well! Baby.
    "Oh, uncle too."
    How do you like a mercenary because you like people like that?
    Since I was the only bond with her sister Anilia, I had a real uncle who would see her as a good friend.
    That's why I keep reminding myself of Annie's existence even though I try not to care. [Master, aren't you really telling me?]
    I am worried."
    [I think you will love it when you find out that you have a daughter. I don't see him as someone I hate.]
    It will be the same for Ani. He's a very lonely kid, so there's no reason not to be happy to have a father.
    But I wasn't sure if that was something I could interfere with.
    I'm not good at making such decisions. Is it because the time I spent thinking of me was too long? “Since you can’t get out of the woods very much… Maybe it’s a good idea to have a father near the academy---? It’s not that you didn’t tell Kenta that it was a secret… I don’t know. I don’t think it’s up to me to decide. ".
    [Since when do you care about that?]
    "I don't want to be hated by Anellia unnie. It's low to do nothing when it comes to doing something useless. It's not my job, so there's no need to go out."
    There was only one thing to take away. The fact that Kenta is a mercenary is not at all strange.
    There were no jobs with such a high mortality rate before the war. Besides, he was approaching the most dangerous thing now.
    I remembered the stories I had picked up in the tavern ominously.
    Mercenary King Lugo of Ilan will kill the entire crowd once he is defeated by a Sak... Honestly, I'm not the one who should worry about my life, it's like this.
    [I think it's best not to tell. Especially for that little one! I heard my dad wasn't going to show up. It is not about giving or taking away. cake.]
    “You bastard… you said you have very little moral sense these days…”
    [I am a spirit. human morals
    I know the theory, but I can't sympathize with it. Other than the master, it doesn't really matter. Either you die or you speak.]
    It would be great if I could clarify my position as Ray. The fact that Mercenary Kings did not like them was a big problem. I never thought I had so many leftovers.
    "Gong... I don't know... I'm here to kill Robinin. I don't care if Lugo loses to Sak and everyone is buried here."
    [Ah, but if you give Kenta a rear man of a mature pig, you won't be able to see him die in front of you.] "No. Do you think I'm a wild dog?"
    [I don't mind betting! No one in the world knows the master as well as I do.]

Very reassuring, but to illustrate the purpose, I pulled out the veiled mirror at my feet. He also prepared the blood he had previously received from the Magi.
    One drop of blood is enough for a dragon to use the mirror 20 times.
    Then he was filling a fist-sized glass bottle.
    With that amount, finding Robinin was only a matter of time.
    “I swear by the blood of a dragon, I will definitely bury that child in the land of Querin. Let’s see.” [Master.......] “I know how to take care of other things.”
    [Suppose the master is not a mage and swears there.......] “…who does not know that!
    That's it! "
    To be honest and deal with someone who is serious and promise. Once moody, I brushed my teeth against the mirror and thought of Rob. Where have you still not come! Such is the Magi!
    [Isn't it closely related to saying that we play with each other?]
    "You haven't tasted a bathroom lately, have you?"
    [Oh......]
    "You seem to want to fall into that soft and profound Sovereign, right? I didn't say yes when I miss you in the dark and filthy darkness."
    Even if you don't, see where the hostel toilets are. [Can you refrain from explaining too much?] “It's cold in here, so it might be half frozen and half thawed. It must be fresh.
    age? "
    [...... Search! Master - master! Robinin Yee!]
    I knew he was turning around, but now that Robenin's Inha was more important, he turned toward the cheap mirror.
    "Lay, are my eyes weird? Or maybe this kid's in a weird place."
    [Sleep later.]
    Explain why you went to the sea
    Could you please Robinin, you motherfucker.”
    Although he knew he couldn't be heard, he whispered to Robinin in the mirror, grinding his teeth.
    The long-haired madman standing on top of the valley at night and looking at the sea had a wild face.
    At first glance, it looked like Paenggwon, who took the wrong path and arrived at a warm island. “You-...! You! You annoying bastard! You must be no worse guinea pig than me!”
    [Ah, maybe. Then I won't be able to travel. Could it be that I simply took the wrong path?]
    If the map I checked in the sanctuary wasn't wrong, it was in the opposite direction to Bochian.
    The gorge and the sea area you have to go a long way to get to based on the thieves' den where this guy was doing a Santa Claus show. If you ask why you didn't come, you must have lost your way.
    I pity myself when I suddenly danced and shivered in the room I had picked up, waiting for him.
    Why did I have to wait so long for this guy? "Wedge, just sink into the sea and call it a wedge! Don't come, die there! You bother me even if you breathe!" If only there were Magi, I would have followed him straight to the sea and summoned Endairon to bury him. At times like these, I'm jealous of T-Atrazen, who has the spirit of space.
    For a moment, I calmly regained my mind by hitting the pillow with a mirror to dissolve my anger over space constraints blocking my rushing nerves.
    “Uhhhhhhhhhhh…” [didn’t the mirror break?] “What are you talking about?
    That's what I said, but I looked in the mirror back and forth to see if something was broken. Fortunately, my anger was suppressed and the mirror was unharmed. I think he reacts. It was like that in Kyupon Kobe, wasn't it?]
    "I've been thinking about it, but it might have something to do with what Cloud said."
    [What did that man and master say about fate?]
    Whenever I hear the word "my destiny" I get angry and call it a taboo word.
    “Yes. Since you said it wasn’t supposed to be sexual… then there are only a few things left? They are destined to kill each other, or make friends for the rest of their lives. There is no way that they are the last, so they will face each other.” . [Absolute love has nothing to do with sexual arousal
    long one.......]
    "killing." [It must be fate!] I put the mirror back into the bag and organized my thoughts.
    Nothing will change if you are in a hurry. Eventually he will come here and die at my hands.
    I looked at the Koiren tour brochure that Jekar gave me and measured the distance between the sea and Buscheng.
    Since he does not ride a horse, it is difficult to estimate travel time.
    However, since they were moving faster than normal people, there was a good chance that they would reach Buschen at noon tomorrow at the latest. “Tomorrow I will go to the castle gate and wait for him. I will go without a mage.” [I will fight a sword master without a dragon?] “....my job is to buy a soul! I am not a dragon trainer!”
    [I am a master's soul, but I don't know the master's job! Sister told me! This is a new level suicide technique attacking that redhead without any actions!]
    Fighting with Robinin was the only thing Ray stole from me, and I got angry because I thought my victory wasn't like that in times like these. what do you say! Undine will surely die after the master!]
    "No! We're in luck!" [exactly! Those who say they can't protect their master suffer from embarrassment
    How can you say such a cruel thing! [So I'm talking about acting rationally. Even looking at Robinin with an eyebrow roll reduces the master’s chances of winning.] “...damn, when I was trying to fight the Mercenary King earlier, I didn’t even try to stop him….”
    [At that time, the possibilities were great. We were also within the scope of the mercenary attack, but it was also internal. Am I just crawling out of the cloak? It's like when you say something like that, it just pops up and covers it up.
    Atmosphere.]
    "Watching!"
    It was one of the attack methods that Lai learned while fighting with the Magi several times.
    It's a simple and clueless way to metamorphose like a giant slime and squeeze it with mineral acid, but once you get stuck in it, you lose your prowess as a human.
    The Magi's body was so large that it fled before it was completely covered. "There was a way! It's Robinin."
    Let's use it too! "
    [Won't it work with one guy?] "Why? He's so fast?"
    [There is, but I am very careful because I know I eat metal because I absorb tinbra, and I also know that it is made of metal.
    The man who was not easy to approach creep. Refuse to touch you even if you are giving treatment
    [The Mercenary King did not know his identity, so the attack had a high probability of success. This redhead is definitely the rare kind. You always warned here that the master is too weak to be relatively worthless?]
    [They are wary of everything that is alive. Normally, I'd be a little wary of children and animals, but ------ even when he thought I was an ordinary viper, he stared at me with a sharp eye. There is no gap. It is the complete opposite of the master who is always vigilant.]
    "Let's be straight. He always believes in you! It doesn't mean he's watchful. When you're not around, I say I'm watchful."
    It wasn't that Lay hanging on my shoulder or waist was meaningless.
    This is because it acts as a protective tool, and when going to unfamiliar places, he makes a snake in the form of a snake and wears it close to his body. In places where there is not much to see, he roams like a wolf. [Girl's face! I thought so! Master - master! Even if you don't say anything, you'll believe in me
    Line .......]
    “But I mean. If you die in a fight, I guess you too will be ruined by feeling suspicious?”
    [……Ah, even now…….]
    Hey.
    [The question is correct! Why do you think about death? The teacher must live long!!
    "You don't know what people do?"
    He also died in an accident, and there is no law that says it should not happen again this time.
    I didn't feel like I was far away.
    Is it because I personally knew how close life and death were?
    The two are just the other side of each other. As long as I was human, no matter how strong I became, I could not completely escape death.
    You can get terminally ill and die, or you can get poisoned. Otherwise, he was mentally exhausted...
    ...do you cry?"
    With my eyes wrinkled and my neck pressed
    Tears didn't actually flow from Lai's eyes, who was clinging to them with impetuous force.
    However, if the soul that made the contract with me feels such a desperate feeling, I have no choice but to get to know him. [why are you talking like that? Eliminates! cancellation! I promise you a long life! Master - master!]
    "Is that okay? Prepare your mind in moderation." [No, I do not want!]
    “You and Undine are the same, you are a soul.
    As a human being, of course I must die first. Don't make stupid decisions."
    He didn't say it, but Rai seems to be depressed if he died.
    dog dog
    I fell asleep while planning Robinin's drop, and had to see Robinin even in my dreams.
    For some reason, I'm barefoot on the ice
    I was standing there, facing Robinin, who was walking straight towards me.
    But strangely enough, there was nothing he could do but make eye contact with him. anything.
    I turned around and saw Undine, Undain and Endairon too. Ador and Payne were both called in handy, but I didn't know what to do, so it was very strange.
    Robinin, approaching me, passed me with an expressionless face.
    It was so
    'Moment.......
    I looked at him as if possessed, but there was nothing I could decide.
    I could not decide who to send, or to whom to order to fight in the face of extermination. That is why this dream was a nightmare.
    Spirits cannot do anything unless you command them.
    I have to decide. I'm nothing else....
    "Master, I'll go!"
    'You are lucky.'
    "Please forgive me if I can't come back instead."
    It was not my will. Something should not happen.
    "No, Undine!"

He reached out to grab it, but it passed straight through Ondine's body.
    When I watched Ondine fly up to Robinin with all her might with her little body and crash as it were, I was comforted by the fact that this was a futile dream, and I did not want to see it.
    I choked on the fact that this was the moment.
    No matter how much I covered my ears, there was no use as the cries of spirits were torn alive.
    When I heard a voice that I never wanted to hear again, but would never forget, I wondered how I was still alive without killing that enemy.
    So I went to the guy who left.
    Robinin, with her long black sword, was standing right in front of me.
    “Stupid tribe spirits.” "Dirty embarrassing things." "It's not worth fighting." I didn't want to hear the mixed sound of one of them, so I threw my fists in the man's face.
    But the fact that only my hands were in pain was annoyingly obvious. I was grinding my teeth and kicking, but I couldn't reach it.
    He couldn't even hit the hand he was wearing, only his wrist was clenched. Your face with Robinin is so close
    Standing up, I couldn't even breathe. Come on, call your name. Who will you do this time? Say it with your mouth.
    .......No.
    When she called out the soul's name, when I first gave her that name, I didn't want to tear it up for me.
    Things that work are only worthwhile when they die for their master. You also like killing.' 'Shut up!'
    “I will gladly cut everything out for you.”
    "The only thing you can do for me is lose."
    When I woke up with my teeth clenched while picking the worst damn thing, I thought it would be less. I opened my eyes as I felt the cold air rushing through the blanket.
    "Wake up, Jenny!"
    "The Magi...?"
    He seemed to feel a cold blade touching his waist, but now that he saw it, it was cold morning air.
    [Main - Master! say something! This bastard dares to shoot alongside the master!]
    Lai was blocking the Magi, who was about to lie down next to me, with a tall, pure white body, coiled and drooping.
    It was strange that I couldn't even wake up from the commotion.
    "Jenny, Jenny! Can I sleep with you? Because I'm cute and kind!" [Who do you think would allow this!]
    "Kahak! I don't need your permission!"
    "They are both noisy." What kind of cute and adorable creatures have the face of such a monster?
    In fact, the temperature was different from the dream. I couldn't help but wake up to the sound of two strangers fighting, and I woke up to escape the nightmare. "Are you lucky?"
    Bugle. As soon as I opened my eyes, I called Undine...because I was thirsty. yes all
    There is no other reason.
    There must be no other reason why Undine, who appeared before me while making a mist of water, looked at me lovingly and then whispered softly on my cheek. [Master, I'm here.] "Yes." [it will continue.]
    When I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of bubbles, I felt better.
    I wanted to whisper to him not to do anything dangerous, but he knew better than anyone that this would be his only promise.
    Because Undine was a kid just like my goofy angles. If this becomes a threat to me, I will do everything in my power to attack Robinin over and over again. Although he clearly knew that if he disobeyed his master's orders, he would be in danger. "...Now that's it. Come back, Undine." My desire to kill Robinin was so great that that was the problem. Because Undine had the desire to fulfill my desires. Just like you can't fool yourself, Undine
    It was also difficult to completely hide his feelings from him.
    [You must have had this dream again. Master - Master?]
    “Yes, again - the first concern that came to mind when I thought of facing Robinin was the fact that I might not be able to take Undine, rather than defeat me.
    Because it was Undine who came down on his own when I felt a crisis in my life even if I didn't call, or when I noticed my extreme anger.
    [The master must be good at mind control. Even in the spirit world, Undine, who is aware of this, is wonderful.]
    "It's hard to listen to. I met Robinin's son, but be patient... [It's a low-key topic, but it's a recipe.]" Do you feel redundant too? "
    [You should feel it on the Enderon level. Even when you are aware of this.]
    This means that Undine is always aware of this.
    “Why did you call this shameful blue thing, Jenny?” "I forgot to drink the water."
    "Is there water there?" The Magi, unaware of my anxiety, was opening her eyes wide and digging in between her sides.
    Instead of pushing him away, he softly kissed him in his arms because a dragon's body was much warmer than a human's. As soon as I touched it, I felt a great warmth. "Where did you go from there? The Magi? He wasn't there when I needed him."
    “Wow? Did you come right after the hunt?” "I'm still relaxed." How does a dragon feel about time? "Why? Did you wait? The Genie?" [Don't pretend to be cute, reptile! Do not accept it! Master - master! This hot baby, the only thing he looks like is baby 1] "Jenny, hug me like that blue baby. Would you like to kiss a yogi too?" Normally, I hate being treated like a child, but when I need it, that is, when I want to spit on it, I pretend to be too kind.
    he was a magi
    That's because I knew I was weak before such a bright face.
    [once again! I can't get out of bed now! You bastard who can't use it in medicine! Where's the trick!] "Noisy! Don't bother me and my genie!"
    [You're the one who gets in the way! You bastard!] “What! On the matter of spirits!” If you're going to quarrel with me, I like handsome men. Not an immature dragon and a soul that can't spend a night out.
    [Kiki! Don't you even know that the Master and the Spirit are eternal friends! What a stupid reptile!] "This..! On the topic of the lone block! Who's an idiot!"
    This opinion was too much. To say stupid to a stupid child.
    [The fact that no dragons play with their mothers because they are famous! You should know that you are nothing to the master!!
    ..... Lee Seik...! nothing
    it's you! I do not know!"
    [Heng, what are you saying? Something less distant.] "I heard it all from my grandmother! Things like you should have been gone before! On the topic of inferior crumbs who happily survived! On the topic of curses!"
    It was incomprehensible to hear what he heard as he was about to stop the fighting as she was showing signs of escalation. Between Lay, who somehow stiffened, and Maggie, who raised her chin victoriously, I felt my sleep.
    “Magi, what do you mean?”
    “Mineral spirits are something that should be taken in vain! Even if the poor man is left alone!”
    I can't sleep again after hearing this.
    “If it was your grandmother… did you say Dragon Lord?”
    "No! Dragon Lord Squadron! Now he's preparing for his death. After Jenny died, my mother made me come to see my grandmother. It's been a long time, but I gave my grandfather's soul dragon heart."
    I just wake up! "
    ... skip it, lai
    What do you know about him?"
    "You said you remembered the spirit of metal. It was a long time ago, but there was something to remember. A time we should call a long time ago! A time when there was not a single spirit of metal." He sat upright and held the Magi's hands tightly. They are descendants of dragons who are said to live almost eternal life. Ray, who hasn't even found a soul mate among humans
    Hear the past from his grandmother.
    “Tell me in detail. Are we the clever Magi?”
    “At first, I said that there was no way a soul could handle a dragon’s heart, so I must have misunderstood something. But since it was a mineral spirit, I shrieked a bit saying that it must be possible. Grandma never gave me a heart the Dragon ". “No, other than that! It is said that there was not a single Metal Spirit! Then there were many of them originally?”
    You mean you weren't alone from the start, right? why are you lonely? Did you hear this reason? What are you talking about being cursed? "
    Lay never kept secrets from me. When I asked him, he said anything, and he didn't remember what he didn't say.
    But over time, I realized there were a lot of people who said they couldn't remember because it was "too long".
    [There are no other mineral spirits. jeon
    It's the only body!] [Since when...? This is from the start. As long as I can remember, I was always alone.]
    Contrary to how the gap between them felt, Lai seemed to naturally accept the gap.
    In the past, I didn't ask in detail because I thought it was something I didn't want to talk about, and more recently I thought there might be a distorted place in Lay's memory.
    Something distinctly different than just being old and decadent. "Wow? It's so long and annoying..."
    “If you tell me, I will kiss you.” "where do I start?" "From the beginning."
    It was strange that Lai was calm, so when I took a peek, I saw that the Magi's right leg was stiff without stifling.
    It will be so for a while. It's a stupid face
    “Then we should talk about the fall of the ancient civilization of humans! Genie, do you know why humans became so humble?”
    "Why do you say I'm weak?"
    "Huh!"
    “I know a little about the fall of the ancient world. First, Middle-earth itself was badly damaged in the aftermath of the Heaven’s War. Second, because God purposely shut down a large part of Middle-earth’s strength. Strength is involved.”
    It is said that Elios and demons live in this land.
    The seal prayed to make it inaudible.
    So that there is no more war between heaven and earth. In order not to lead the evil of man to the downfall of another. "Wow! You're half right! Jenny, do you know something similar to what Grandma said? It's a human right?"
    "What does that have to do with Rai?" "Oh, in ancient times. There was a woman called a Wizard of Light. The gods called her 'the one with the names of two worlds.' Didn't you know this?"
    That would be cool, but that's a name I've heard somewhere. recently too. An ominous feeling began to develop. “It is said that the activity of a human magician played the most decisive role in ending the Heaven’s War! The magician was loved and trusted by the gods. According to the grandmother, there must be such a spirit sometimes. Spirits brought from another world for the sake of the world.”
    “...Wait, wait. Suddenly, a lot of great stories appeared—“Is this just the beginning?” "
    "Okay. There are a lot of things I want and want to skip, but let's start with this. If such an amazing wizard existed, you should stay at Moonhyun? But I've never seen him! Anywhere!"
    Sarani, a magician of light who took an active part in the Heaven War. This was the first story he swore by although it will likely remain a legend.
    "That's because he's forgotten. He's gone from everyone's memory. Dragons don't have the blessing of forgetting, so they remember. One of the meanings of dragons' existence is 'the succession of memory'." I
    Did you say you cursed Ash earlier? It was the woman who did the curse.”
    Hey. Unknown wizard, what have you done to Lai? Yes, I am the only one who can torture Rai.
    This topic does not seem to be important at the moment. It sounded like a similar case to me, but the fact that it was forgotten was annoying.

9. Miu520

Miu520 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much.

10. Adoudou

Reading List:
    Link
    You welcome ♡

# 394
    “A soul is something everyone has, but there are rare souls that exist outside the will of the gods, and she said that. “Uh..mainly when the world is in great crisis..? Plans to prevent it...
    Did you mean to bring him by boat? So... in a task that has already been answered, a new chess piece has been placed to change the answer.”
    “...the dragon hasn’t attained the blessing of forgetting? Why does the bitch forget so well?”
    The Magi had a plump face as if from gelatin. He even stared at him with eyes that were too cute for a dragon.
    "I didn't forget! You didn't understand!"
    "Show.....
    Am I crying? It was the Magi who taught me that intelligence is more important than memory.
    "Woo! You'd be surprised how much I remember!" "Please surprise me." "That's what my grandmother did! If someone with that spirit appeared in the world, a crisis would definitely come!" "...crisis." “He who has two names is a sign of death, stay by your side.
    I said you shouldn't do that! “I wanted to tell you that it was already too late, but my lips trembled and my voice did not come out.
    In the past, you only had to be careful about things related to your past life, but after meeting Cloud, the taboo expanded.
    “I’ve heard that such spirits easily capture dragons from generation to generation! It is enough to sacrifice their bodies and minds without knowing it! One of our instincts is to want to help such a soul, so we are unknowingly drawn to it.”
    I did
    It was the Magi who shrugged her shoulders as if it was a frightening ghost story, and she answered with a smile.
    Is it your experience?” said mother and grandmother to ask God’s blessings, a fool like me… Good dragons need to be especially careful. Is it easy to open their eyes and take advantage of them? All the words of the dragons that these spirits possessed in the past were not good. See.”
    This proves that I am a god of destruction.
    As the Magi said, it seems I need to be where there is a problem and not when I bring it up. “So I asked! My grandmother, my grandmother, is there any way to tell the difference between these spirits? Why do you bring spirits from another world? There must be such souls in our world. Then the names of the worlds there is no need to call me someone with.” Such a nice tune in front of my grandmother. You are sexually harassing...the Magi was performing too much.
    "Then Grandma! You don't know how impressed I was that she went to see me using my hair before she died!" “So touched by this------?”
    "And he said this! My grandson Magikus, only God can see in the soul. We are born as the best beings on earth, so we are just poor creatures who feel the light they cannot see and possess."
    “...Well, I know you have a good memory, can you talk to me in a normal way?”
    "Why? Isn't she just like Grandma?" "I've never seen your grandmother before...
    "Uh."
    Lai, who would usually shoot a single word from the side, was on the verge of disappearing due to the loss of space and his scattering.
    It seemed so shocking that there was a spirit of metal other than mine, who picked up the limp ray, put it around my neck, and raised my head to indicate that I should go on.
    "Go on. Why do you come to me from another world?"
    “It is a story that a short-lived human cannot handle, but it is said that our world has a stronger power than other worlds, so the threat of destruction is so frequent. In other words…
    "That means we need a lot of people with names from both worlds. To be exact," like "Souls."
    “That's right. There are no souls in this world anymore.” "Dried seeds".
    Since the Light Wizard was also not good with words, my future wasn't too bright either.
    There were a lot of things I wanted to ask, but for the first time, I swallowed the question and waited to hear Ray's story. "The strength of our world means that the gods of our world have the same power. To some extent, we can access other worlds."
    ....This is...
    “Honestly, it's extortion! Find a realm where the power of the gods has receded, and bring the spirits you need here.
    Peel! The gods of the fallen world really don't have the strength to stop him.”
    I thought for a moment about the world I lived in in my previous life.
    First of all, unlike what is here, it was not composed of multiples like the heavens, demons, spirit realms, and middle realms, nor were there embodied powers like magic or spirits. Looking back now, it means that the world lacks vitality.
    Nor was the existence of God as evident here.
    How many types of worlds are there?
    It was obvious that this was powerful enough to cause his own destruction.
    “Originally, even if the god of this world didn’t interfere, it was not easy to bring a breath like that. He has a strong will and goes against God’s will. A pure soul will nod your head if you convince him to help.” what or what I was listening intently, but suddenly it sounded like a story that had nothing to do with me. What about goodness and purity?
    "The soul so named one day, like fate, hears the oracle and fulfills its mission. So did the sorcerer of light."
    Ray, who was hanging around his neck, shook his head enough to fall. Because this person looks different to me. I also met Cloud, but didn't hear anything that could be called a mission. Instead, it frustrated me that I didn't teach them what I wanted. I picked up the rye that had fallen to the side and wrapped it around my neck again, and tied my neck like a leash.
    “You seem to know a bit… but a woman’s mission as a light healer was to end the Heaven War, right?” "Huh!"
    "Like I said, you did it brilliantly."
    "Accurate! By protecting Middle-earth, we prevented a crisis in the world and restored peace. He also contributed greatly to the defeat of demons and freedom from the control of the Elyos. The humans praise the Elyos these days, though." “By the way, what’s the problem? My job is to be behind this and become a wizard, but for Ray
    Why do you walk the fuck? are you crazy? “Even after doing such a wonderful job, I felt a bit nauseous towards the one who had disappeared without leaving any name. To make these buds droop like a willless creature! She was groaning like a koala who had lost her motivation and lost her mother.”
    “Huh? How do you know Jenny so well?”
    "wheat?"
    "Crazy. That girl." I think I heard a story I shouldn't have heard lightly now.
    Is this what the brain is about to turn off? I repeated this simple word several times to make sure I understood it correctly. To say Archmage went crazy... It was a more horrifying disaster than having nuclear bomb buttons all over the place.
    … If he was an ancient mage, he would be incomparable to today’s Arc Arena… Is he insane? "
    “My grandmother remembered that he was a human being good enough to teach dragons the magic he made!” "Hey..."
    "Did I say before? Gods choose good and pure souls. In terms of color, the presence of pure white. This is what makes mineral spirits disappear from the world."
    The Magi blinked their eyes wide once, and started telling it as if it was an exciting story. “The tragedy after the end of the Heavenly Demon War.
    get up! Old...so it's the end of the magical age. The Light Wizard had a very innocent soul. I believed that eternal peace would come to mankind if only the war between the heavens and the demons were overcome. I can not ".
    "Is this possible? Human greed has no end, and after the Heaven War, humans began to fight each other to seize the land where the frontiers disappeared! I also conducted an essay test with that!"
    It was different for me to write five lines and then scold Mr. Lee.
    "The Wizard of Light could not stand the tragedy. He did not understand, he did not understand, and he was full of suffering." "It was a good thing that I liked." "Think about it, you brought out a soul that lived normally without killing a single insect, and led the war to victory in the Heavenly Demon War. How many demons does that soul have to kill in the process?"
    “I must have killed enough people to build a mountain.” “It just went wrong from there in the first place.
    I said I did. The reason why she endured the pain of killing was just to save more lives and end the war...because not all humans were pure.” ... They started killing each other right in front of our eyes.”
    Humans repeat their mistakes and do not abandon their greed, and there are places where they are inferior to animals in hunting with food in their mouths.
    I bet you shouldn't expect anything from humans. If you don't expect it, you won't be disappointed. “The Wizard of Light said he couldn’t stand humans begging to kill each other. It was too painful to see humans crying for his side. He said he slowly went mad. He couldn’t accept the fact that the nightmare war would never end.”
    If it were me, I would have killed the one who sobbed by me as an example.
    I ate it all the way during Heaven's War
    They are trying to use it to devour their land. It would be better to put your nails in order if you saw such people hurting your heart.
    “One day, while he was maddened by the pain, the Light Wizard suddenly came to enlightenment. He considered this to be another task for him. He began to make magic.” "I'm worried ------ what do you realize when you say you're crazy?" "Of course it wasn't normal. It was already broken enough that I couldn't make a proper judgment.
    You can't make such magic, can you? Magic can stop the war without anyone dying. No way! “Maybe that's what I said...
    Then Lay raised her head a little. "When magic was unleashed, the light magician did not see it as a curse, but as the last blessing he could leave on the world, but it's true!" "What kind of magic was it? It's a blessing but a curse? Could it be?"
    “Of course. Look at the blessing of oblivion! It is bestowed upon all beings other than the dragon. But no one considers it a blessing, right?”
    "Magic is complicated, Genie. There is no boundary between curses and blessings. All the pain, pain, and sorrow you've experienced in your life. If you can't forget any of the joys and joys... is it a blessing? Or a curse? Do you still envy us? Will you stop forgetting?"
    Magi cannot be seen as a human at times.
    There were times when I made a meaningless face.
    Just like now. Although he had a smile on his face with his eyes open, he was terrified.

# 395
    "It was the same with this magic. The beginning was a blessing. There was something special about it in that it would affect the entire continent, though. I don't, no, I can't. It's worth knowing how special that person was."
    is not it? "
    “...Is that really possible? Casting magic on the entire look.” "It's close to impossible. But there are people who have done it. How can the gods leave the memory of that person intact."
    Gods damn, I thought you guys were the last boss. Who summoned the magician of light, and who made him suffer? In the end, it was the gods who abolished their existence.
    When the time comes to perish, they will gracefully perish. Although the story of the Magi wasn't over yet, I couldn't hide my displeasure with the gods. “The woman who was once called the hope of mankind loses everything with this magic. Literally! Because she sacrificed her soul to activate the magic, her soul dies and is forgotten in everyone’s memory… Even one of the magic performances was the heart of the beloved.”
    "heart.......
    “The more complex the magic, the more expensive it is. Making an almost impossible sacrifice meant that the magic that the Light Wizard was trying to complete was close to impossible.” “But, you… do you know the strange details? Did your grandmother even tell you to see it for yourself?”
    As long as the dragons did not lose their will to live, they could live more than ten thousand years, so it was not an impossible story. “Huh? Didn’t you tell me about this? The heart that entered into the wide field magic I made at that time was my grandmother’s younger brother. Hal.
    Don't forget the money! "
    If it was Grandma Maggie's younger sister......
    You said it was John Hart! "
    "Perhaps this is one of the reasons why magic worked? If the woman she loved was an ordinary human, then the magic might have failed. Otherwise, it was unstable magic!"
    “Your grandmother’s brother! Are you crazy next to each other? What if you give it to me! Giving a dragon’s heart means giving it life? That dragon must have died too.”
    Place!"
    "I told you. Magic tends to be blessed. The original intent was not to harm anyone. Except for the Light Wizard himself."
    "any kind of..."
    "Grandma's little brother ------ no matter what humans call him, he said he really loved the Light Wizard. I couldn't wait to see her go crazy - he thought he could give all he could if he could free the one he loved with his heart" .
    Now that I saw him, Hugo's blood seemed to flow through the dragon as a group. The Magi did the same...
    "She didn't know it would be a curse! She didn't even know that he wanted to sacrifice his life for the magic that the Light Wizard wanted to perfect even if he only sacrificed his life." "I understand your grandmother's concern... You already had a history of it. Among your close relatives -----" Ah! I don't do stupid things like that! First of all, there is no such thing as flaunting two names! "
    Right in front of you…… [What…… Law……]
    "Huh?"
    [Tell me why... It's a curse, you lizard bastard! I will always wait for a wedge!]
    Then yes. Lai's patience was a bit better than his, but it seemed like he couldn't stand this kind of talk for long.
    He gave strength to his crying body and started to get angry as if he had left the answer to a magi.
    I was relieved that Lai seemed to have recovered from the inside. "I think I said it all?" [Forgot the most important thing! What kind of magic was that!]
    "Did I tell you..a magic that can stop a war without anyone dying!"
    With a familiar face, Lay jumped up, punched Maggie's body in the stomach and then tried to strangle her with a familiar face. [this is! You stupid! Please explain so that I understand! I will understand!]
    "Jack! What do you want!" [This is me! Single......! Alone, over and over... why...]
    [Why, go on… lonely… there… then… everyone… where, where did you go------]
    Within a few seconds of returning to normal, Lai was shocked again.
    She picked up the rye, which was flowing like invertebrates, and laid it on the pillow.
    Then he gave the magic to me.
    Since then, Kwae-do has been someone with a knack for helping me understand the Magi. For a while, I also taught magic theory. "Now, let's see if we want to be, the Magi. Was the magic created by a sorcerer of light a magic that could 'stop a war'?" "right?"
    Magic doesn't work if you don't give the exact rules. A mysterious command like 'stop the war' cannot be created. There must have been a major keyword. This is Lai's... Well,
    Why did you affect them? "
    “Because the middle world and the spirit realm are closely related!”
    Be patient, you have to be patient to get the answer. I tried not to lose my smile and my dignity.
    “So… was it time magic?”
    “No! Magic destroys all inanimate objects that meet certain conditions! The original intent of a light magician is to eliminate the cause of human battles.
    But you can't classify things like religion or people's emotions as magical, can you? "
    "I don't know if it was for one or two people, but as for the whole look... I couldn't even complete the formula."
    “More than anything else, the probability of success when targeting inanimate objects is dozens of times higher than when targeting living organisms.
    ...it was about getting rid of the metal."
    Magic itself to destroy a specific target within range was common.
    It's just such an incredible story that it spread to the whole of Middle-earth.
    Somehow, my throat was dry. bites a lot....
    “To be precise, it was about turning all the weapons and goods in Middle-earth to dust. At the cost of their lives! They believed that the war would end if they only got rid of them. Without weapons, they wouldn’t be able to kill each other, and the goods would be gone if you did, it would be less The possibility of falling in love with you.”
    “But even though the target was narrowed, the magic was still unstable. The target was too broad at first. To increase the magic’s success rate, some conditions were added, which is a curse for mineral spirits.” "What are the conditions?" “Unenchanted things, pure metal things… things that have been touched by a human!”
    ... Was the second a problem? "
    “The last requirement is said to be higher. Most of the mineral spirits that existed at that time had human owners.
    As for. Humans have used metals in more places than any other race, and that was naturally because they had such an excellent compatibility with the metal.”
    It was not only magic that flourished in what humans call antiquity. Most of them have now disappeared without a trace, but it is said that there is also a strangely evolved mechanistic civilization. The mineral spirit was the most outstanding weapon that humans possessed at that time, and it would have been an infinite commodity. “That is why. Most of the remnants of antiquity are magical tools……or something hidden in the dungeon.
    or. “I think it’s because of the complexity of casting a spell on something enchanted again. The lower the variable, the more likely the magic will work. He was crazy, but he wasn't wrong about magic. “The magic was successful… Did he know?” "
    "You must have known by seeing your body turn to dust. But you wouldn't have known that mineral spirits were involved in magic. It wasn't the intended part."
    More complex magic is bound to be accompanied by various variants, and sometimes has uncontrollable side effects.
    For example, like using warp magic and falling into a wall and dying instantly.
    Even the twist was extremely dangerous, and the magic created by a light mage was nothing compared to the twist. Perhaps the side effects were already expected. As the Magi said, the boundaries of grace and curse were naturally intertwined.
    "No matter how you look at it, I don't think it's a blessing." "Is that right? That's what I thought too. It was a curse on humans too! Because this magic put an end to the glory of humans."
    "The cause of the fall of antiquity...
    “The fact that humans lost their memory of the Wizard of Light, who was the forerunner of magic, meant that much of the greatness of magic was also present. And the lost minerals were not just weapons and merchandise. Metal itself is difficult to define. It is a substance but a weapon and a commodity.
    Who will set the limits? "
    A sword or spear is not necessarily the only weapon. How many other things made of metal have no value?
    A moan came out of nowhere, and I was tired. The success of such magic in itself was nothing short of a disaster. “Humans have already started falling since the War of the Heavens, but it is said that magic has brought them to their peak. Humans lose most of their civilization and face a decline of civilization. There has been great confusion…..
    Now that the war has stopped, the Light Wizard's intentions have come true...? "
    "... The goods are gone! It seems we have to start over from bartering, but I have a fighting spirit! I ate this magic, and the intention was wrong!"
    “Because the chaos was so high, the disappearance of mineral spirits wasn't noticeable.
    Although this magic has been successful, it is impossible that the side effects are not abundant. It was a magic that should never work.
    I was about to go crazy because I cared about anything other than knowing the secrets of the ancient fall that humans had forgotten.
    "It's too much, really... The more you think about it, the more you can do it! What's wrong with mineral spirits!"
    "Grandma said that too. Poor kids."
    "How do you get it back!" “Isn’t it? Ten thousand years have passed. Perhaps it would have been possible if God had used his hand right away… but… well?”
    It couldn't be… Middle-earth and the spirit world were more connected, and the masses of the two worlds were said to match. If you disappear from here, you will disappear from there as well.”
    "I know the law of conservation of mass between the spirit world and the middle world ------ wait? So why didn't only rye disappear? Why did only rye remain?" “Ah! That’s what I was going to tell you originally! Grandma said that the smallest mineral spirit that survived the tragedy was a pure being who was born and never met its owner.”
    Lay we have... We lost all of our people as soon as we were born.
    Looking back, Ray was no longer his usual look. "Opinion?"
    [.......]
    "Lay, calm down." This isn't mineral spirit, it's clay...
    I touched the rye standing on the pillow, it turns like a soft liquid.
    Finally, I took a picture of the book.
    He was not buried. I stabbed him several times and then left him. "Let's leave her alone. It must have been a huge psychological shock." ...that's it?"
    "What or what?"
    "Consolation or something?"
    "I don't like being touched when I'm depressed. It's more comfortable to organize my thoughts by myself. It's better if you don't comfort me like that."
    Again, I thought that was fate for me and for me. We have a lot
    Because they were similar in that way.
    Than to be practiced by the gods
    Yes really.

# 386
    Suddenly, I thought what Robinin was aiming for was none other than Sack.
    Without knowing about the battles of Mercenary Kings or the existence of martial arts competitions, he thought that he might just have come to challenge him.
    Because, now in Ilan, there is no more
    Because there was no opposition left to challenge him.
    Either you went to closing training, or you already lost to him. Either he lost to the one who won. I don't want to lose him...
    "What is the price?"
    “He is a Mercenary King, so naturally he is a sword master.
    How often will it be? "
    “You ask the obvious. Sak is the strongest Quirin, no, the strongest warrior on the continent!… Glory to Ilan!
    Don't you know when I see you come looking for me? "
    There is no point in asking the mercenaries about the Mercenary King.
    I changed the question.
    "Then I'll ask you something else. Siebel."
    "Siebelm!"
    '...L, Num? "
    "C! Bell! Rum!" “Ah, this or that. Anyway, Sibel-nim, where can I meet you?”
    Where is he, Robinin appears.
    It'll fly that's where I was going.
    .... How do you know what to do with this?
    ...... yo is this? "
    "You won't do anything?"
    Look at my thinking, is it a reward for hurting others?
    My simple plan of finding a sock and fishing nearby and then throwing out a robin and catching it like a lobster fisherman has been shattered from the start.
    Because no mercenary blew Sak's position.
    They all closed their mouths, saying whether my eyes were dangerous or not, and the more they threatened, the more people fled.
    I tried to impress him with my shining beauty, but I shivered as if I saw something I couldn't see. "Damn...I call you weird! It's dangerous from where I look! Look at those slender arms and neck!"
    [Aldor on the back removed as you speak?]
    If you tell me where Sack is, he'll run away like a loach like a traitor. So it was a problem to catch one rai. Well, it looks like he just didn't stick to it.
    I pressed him to the ground hard and tried to read my heart with tears of truth.
    The only way to find out where Sak is is
    Because it was not in
    But just as she was about to rub her skin, the guard and the witch appeared
    I had no choice but to get out of there while making a bang, screaming a snake with superhuman powers. "You're the first! Really. Blacklist something you screwed up at the bar!"
    How did you get into the city blacklist so quickly? I broke my best, but I wasn't happy at all.
    This is because being blacklisted creates severe discomfort throughout your life in the city.
    The most annoying part is that you can't get in a hostel and even if you go to a slightly fancy restaurant you will be denied entry.
    It was a bonus to do it.
    Also, any merchant in town would be able to refuse to sell to me. Of course, selling things becomes difficult.
    Being blacklisted means getting out of town quickly. [Because you came out of a hole in the dark wall!]
    "It was a little life saver!" [Because it is big enough that a master can barely pass it! I was told not to damage the equipment.
    Which - that!]
    "So what are you doing! You can't kill everyone in the bar!" The miracle of Moses occurred while he was grinding his teeth and walking along the road unable to overcome his anger.
    Because he believed in Quirin's freedom and lived according to his nature, he was stamped all over the city as a dangerous person in the meantime.
    People turned away when they saw my blonde hair, and averted their gazes. Only then was it no different than when I was in Ilan.
    “Kate, is there even my face attached to her…”
    [Okay, get rid of Ador... I'm wearing something like that, but it's fishy for anyone to see.]
    [Eup!]
    "No—I mean, they're picking it up here... and what kind of mercenary city has a vigilante group! It's said to be the worst in security!"
    It was the worst situation to die in now, but there was no inn before me, and the Magi still did not return from the long hunt.
    [The worst security was that he couldn't handle the master!] “Do you really want to die today?”
    [Because the master says he will come out. I'll turn up the heat. Am I not also a very faithful servant?]
    After enduring the snow that had accumulated on his ankles and Ray's long-awaited snout, he finally arrived at the Black Chair Inn on the outskirts of town. If I had not been so deprived of accommodation in all the hostels I passed by before I came, I might not have made it.
    But, what does it feel like to be a popular person? “Ereat! Kong… I must say I paid a pact… stop.”
    [Run!]
    [Ahh!]
    Inside the hostel, it was much warmer than I expected.
    It was scorching hotter than any shop I've been to in Pushing, so the temperature was comfortable to breathe.
    I thought, like those from Ilan, they were as weak against the cold as I am. Returning home, I felt the warmth that just melted the snake.
    "that's good". "Hey? What, bitch?" The mercenaries who were playing on the first floor were looking at me once, as if they had promised, as I opened the door for the first time as if they were at home and came in and got ready.
    It was an atmosphere that did not welcome anyone other than their group.
    "My name is Jenny."
    They all have a nice life
    There is
    "Who asked for your name?" "You can call me Jane."
    "...the liver is coming out of my stomach...I can't stop it when I say nice things!"
    Mercenaries would usually have their bodies torn apart, the same was true of mercenaries who threatened to approach me.
    It must be twice the size of my body.
    This was enough to trap me in the shade alone.
    "This is ours. There is no place for a traveler!" "Yes, I'm in the enemy camp, so I have to be vigilant like this. I understand everything." [This means that there is something the master understands and moves on!] If I were staying at another inn and found out that I was Elani, it would have been noisy. In the long term, this may be appropriate.
    I slowly looked into the bitter eyes that were streaming down on me.
    There were only 12 people on the first floor, and it seemed like there were five or six more people upstairs. Even a Mercenary King would be a group of about 20 people… If you wanted to cross the mountain range by force, you should have that many people.
    "You! I can't figure out where you are..."
    "I came to find out exactly. I came to meet someone. His name is Kinta."
    When he came, he searched for Kenta's place with the mirror hidden behind the veil, but he couldn't help but know that he was resting in a room that looked like an inn.
    .......what, how does queren woman know about you? “It was kind of a gamble, but seeing the reaction of the mercenaries in front of me, I was lucky to be here. I am lucky sometimes too.” Won't you call me? "
    "My brother does not meet anyone. What are you?
    I know what to do. "Then tell me. I'll wait here. May I ask if you remember the 'soul child' I met 10 years ago? A blonde-haired girl with a snake. That's it."
    "What if I refuse?" "I'll pay you for trouble." Take out a gold coin and crush it with your fingertips
    seemed
    Even if I had to fight everyone in Quirin, I thought I would try to maintain a good relationship with the men in this inn.
    The first goal is to get a room through communication, it is even better to get acquainted with the mercenary king through Kinta.
    If you're lucky, you might even meet Sack.
    Because she will
    All I have to do is open my mouth like a snake and wait for the appetizing red-haired prey to come to my feet.
    Jung is a soul child!
    It was still hoarse. Nobody gave me a seat, so I was standing alone at the entrance, feeling the corners of my lips writhing and looking around. I saw Kenta collapse and go down the stairs. "Is that really you? I wish, but I'm really sleepy! It's still the same wearing a piece of light!"
    [Ah!] “How much is this boy!” “Who is the child… the child is right.
    I?"
    You were much stronger than I remembered.
    He had grown noticeably, some of his dyed hair had turned white, and he was now middle-aged.
    For some reason, the fact that one of his ears was cut in half made him guess that he did not lead a very comfortable life. "She ran so much! Yes, she's still young!"
    "That's normal, you're big!" As we stood face to face, I wondered if I was that young. "Even if I hadn't seen you here, I would have realized! You have that cheeky expression on your face." Ten years was enough time for an energetic young mercenary to become an experienced and seasoned commander. His hand was touching the top of my head and it was still there loud enough to hurt my ears.
    Oddly enough, I didn't like this before... but it's still the same
    It was a strange thing. Smile through the sparse hair.
    “Your uncle is still noisy.
    It's been a long time, but Kinta was unhappy that I called Anellia unnie over and over again and called herself her uncle. Now that you're old enough, it seems normal. "Nice to meet you! I said we'd see each other alive, but I'll see you here.
    It would be... that snake! Is this the snake then? "
    "Of course. Ray will accompany me to my grave."
    “Khaha! That’s what I was saying at the time too! Everyone asked me to try it if I wanted to eat it, so everyone raised it, but it’s like that day. [Are you resting?]
    Lai, who was a serpent as white as snow, ate a dragon's heart in the meantime and became white sand with a deep golden color.
    It is safe to say that the salt is gold. "It appears to have grown in size as well." [President! Please tell me you don't know a muscular idiot who only has a loud voice! I don't even remember your name Kentucky! I don't even know you have a frog-shaped spot on your butt!] "Nice to meet you, Raido." [Traitor!] It was a short meeting, but I was sure Kinta would remember me.
    Because it is not uncommon to see a little girl carrying a snake. What was unusual was the fact that I was so pleased with this hospitality that what I had taken for granted was overshadowed by it. “How are the rest of Saber’s mercenaries? How are you?”
    "Everyone's fine! There are some dead, but the bodies have been found and brought back to their hometowns, so they are fine." "Boha, where is that!" “This is how mercenaries live. It is only natural for us to wander around and die.
    I am doing. But what are you doing here? How did you know I'm here again? “It was a very natural question. It was too late to ask. I still answered with a smile on my face.
    “I heard rumors, you know. There were rumors all over the city that the Mercenary King and his Ilan party were staying in this inn?”

11. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think almost? I saw this and I remembered Jinnie
    [​IMG]

mokimoo, motto_s2, Pole-Pole and 10 others like this.
  12. Raynenko

Raynenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Damn!”
    Right! I can't just go back to my plan!
    My life won't go smoothly if this guy and that guy don't help either.
    Even if I take two plump balls for a walk at the same time, I'd rather do it my way than this.
    Is it that hard to be alone? You bastard!
    I looked around the square while screaming in my heart, but Maggi was nowhere to be seen.
    “Rai! Go and find Maggi!”
    I was going to chase after Robenin. Because I couldn't miss him like this.
    Like Maggi, I don't know where he's going, so it would be a disappointment if he went somewhere else.
    This may be the first and last chance to kill him without getting behind.
    It was inconceivable in Elan that the Count's daughter would behead the Duke's eldest son.
    Unless you want to behead your entire family.
    [I don't like it!]
    "What? You are now disobeying orders…”
    [I'll stick with the Master! It will never happen again! We are one!]
    "Breath… blocked…!”
    The force that wraps around my neck and clings to it was so strong and powerful that I could even doubt his other intentions.
    It was Rai whose obsession was exploding today, and my heart was weak today as well.
    “Sheesh, I can’t help it. It is dangerous to leave Maggi alone, but…”
    [Destroy, human! Destroy it! Dragon!]
    “Hey, am I human too?”
    [...]
    “Even if you develop hatred of humanity, I will understand.
    I have no intention of dying yet.”
    Considering that Rai had been attacked by the Light Wizard, it was natural to react like this.
    If you are a human, you may want to curse everyone.
    Suddenly, I have a thought that the reason Rai has been whispering to me to conquer the world for a long time may have subconsciously resisted the curse placed on him.
    The metal spirit that survived the magic that tried to eliminate war wants war. It was also summoned by human hands.
    [I don't want the Master to die.]
    “When you curse a human, remove me. My friends and family.”
    [Yep.]
    “Yeah, I hear you say that… Hey! Robenin!”
    The fact that Rai's condition was different today was a very distracting thing for me.
    I almost missed Robenin completely, and I hurried to follow him before he disappeared from view.
    I was worried about Maggi, but he was a guy who would come back to me anyway.
    It's only a minor issue that he doesn't know when he'll come and that he might eat one or two people in the meantime.
    It was fortunate that he had promised to only put them to sleep with sleep magic unless they tried to kidnap him.
    “Stand there! Aren’t people’s words not like words!”
    What kind of feet were so fast, Robenin moved faster than I could run.
    “It was annoying. Don't follow me…”
    “It’s not chasing, it’s going together! Speak straight!”
    [You just don't want to hear that you're chasing him!]
    As soon as he got close, he attempted a header, but couldn't even pass.
    “You’re talking about weird things.”
    “Did you forget! You've been chasing after me before!"
    "...Me?"
    “When I went to the auction house! Because Esh came, you insisted that you too! I remember everything! You crazy bastard! You are the youngest person I know! I don't want to hear anything weird like you!"
    “...”
    “You X mutherfucker!”
    I couldn't overcome my temper, and the random punches and kicks that I threw, Robenin did not even look at me and avoided it.
    As if my limbs were like light balloons.
    It didn't feel so good to have anger in the air.
    “You mean it.”
    "Die!"
    “You seem to hate me more than before.”
    “Oh my gosh, are you noticing? That's correct. I hate you so much, I hate you to death. I hate dogs. So let's die soon."
    He might ask me why my anger suddenly increased, but after looking at my face, Robenin started on his way again.
    Even expressing my opinion that it doesn't matter what I think of him, he's just doing it that way.
    In the past, there was no one who treated me like an ordinary person and survived. Because no one has ever given me such a disgrace other than that guy!
    “Adorr!”
    Kwagwang!
    Simultaneously with the call, a huge lightning bolt of incalculable size fell from the air.
    It slammed into Robenin at an invisible speed, and he knew how to avoid it, so I made it as large as possible, but even that was useless.
    Because he wasn't there already. Damn it.
    [It's over there! Master!]
    [Host! That person is so fast!]
    The direction that Rai was pointing with the snake's head was in the back right, almost the opposite of where I was looking.
    As I sharpened my teeth, I saw Robenin waving the hem of the cloak, and the backs of the mercenaries who had finished grasping the situation and were running away.
    “That lump of light, it’s a familiar energy.”
    At the same time as Adorr was summoned, it supported my will and gradually inflated its size, and it didn't take long for it to grow to its maximum size.
    The form that has reached its perfection is as dazzling and threatening as a piece of the sun, and at the same time extremely beautiful.
    “I remember. That lightning. I saw you in the fog.”
    "Huh."
    “It's better than before.”
    “Where is the unlucky evaluation.”
    Yes, he's seen Adorr at Kyuponkobe.
    The situation was different back then in many ways than it is now.
    It was Robenin who wanted to fight first, and it was me who didn't want to fight.
    Adorr's presence was also weak and humble enough to be incomparable to what it is now.
    “It was a compliment.”
    “If you want to make me feel good, just die.”
    “I feel the truth.”
    “I am always sincere to you.”
    It's probably a kind of neutralizing action in order not to lose reason to laugh the more you get angry.
    My mouth was clearly smiling, but my eyes did not. The truth is, I didn't like the situation right now, so I almost died.
    This was the worst of the many cases I had assumed.
    The fastest spirit I have can't even hit him. I tried to surprise him, but it didn't seem to have any effect at all.
    The fact that Adorr couldn't even touch the end of his cloak was a disastrous situation.
    [What happened. Adorr.]
    While I and Robenin faced each other in a strange atmosphere, the crowded square was quickly emptying out.
    [Host! What happened! Uh! Did you say that even when you saw the speed at which that person was moving!]
    [Did you see that in my eyes? If I had seen it, would I have called you?]
    I came out without seeing anything in TumDra. Not just me, but most of the people there.
    The only thing the people who gathered in anticipation of the dazzling battle of the Sword Masters witnessed was how much they transcended human limits.
    [The fact that there is nothing in sight is like this! That human! It is faster than the intermediate spirit of the wind that I fought in the royal palace before!]
    [It's okay, he isn't flying.]
    [...It's not okay at all! Even then, it was shot down! This is not possible!]
    [Shut up and do what you can. Don't die.]
    I didn't mean to seriously fight him anyway. If I was going to fight, I would have called Endairon.
    This should be viewed as a simple warm-up exercise, or Dalian.
    It is inevitable that the city will crumble to pieces in the process.
    Until then, it was impossible to know his ability only through virtual simulations.
    [Excuse me? 'Don't die' sounds like I might die, right?]
    [This is, after all, a kind of practice game that you are trying to kill yourself in this game. Do you know where the preliminary survey is?]
    [...Does that mean there is also this game?]
    [...Don't be afraid, Garat Adorr! It's your chance to bathe! You prove your worth!]
    [Uh…]
    [Answer!]
    [I know that the Host is very motivated today, but… I… I'm not confident…?]
    [...What are you saying now! This coward!]
    Although unexpected things are already enough.
    Adorr, who should be the main force in the attack, will be afraid of Robenin.
    [Okay! It smells like black sword! That person, that person, surely knows how to use it!]
    [Where did all the usual pretense go? Don't get too small! Back to battle stance! You bastard with no luck!]
    [The speed at which he just dodged the attack! Energy! He's the one who can tear us apart! Besides, the Host knows it best! I can feel it!]
    There is a power that protects the absolute hierarchical relationship of a 'contract' between the spirit and the Master, but that did not force one to risk their life for the other.
    It was only the spirits to decide how far they would devote themselves to their Master.
    If you think about it, even if all the spirits burned their own life force like Undine, that was a problem.
    In fact, I knew that Adorr was reacting normally.
    The spirit was not a machine.
    He is an intellect with feelings and will, which allows him to be flexible in helping his Master, but sometimes in fear and step backwards.
    Just like right now.
    “It seems the spirits aren’t listening.”
    Robenin was holding the handle of the sword lightly, but did not pull out the sword.
    I'm afraid to guess how much he's underestimating me.
    I can't do this… My lips twitched in an instant.
    “Shut up and attack. If you try to kill me, they will change their minds!”
    [Excuse me? You're the first host to threaten your own life…]
    It was unexpected that Adorr recognized Robenin's skills, perhaps because I had lived for a long time, but I still had plans.
    If that guy gets distracted by Adorr's attack, I may then be able to summon Gryupayne to block the movement.
    Because he didn't know that I was dealing with an ice spirit.
    Gryupayne is the slowest of my spirits, but it was a cold winter province here.
    A land where Gryupayne's power can be raised to the maximum.
    If it's still not enough, I can freeze it by calling Undain together and linking it…
    “I saw you misunderstood something. I have no desire to fight you.”
    "...Do not be ridiculous! If you look at the ashes you will know that I am not weak!”
    A lump of living electricity floating in the middle of the square now melts the snow piled up around it just by its existence, and has a menacing presence.
    Actually, he was whining that he didn't want to fight.

“It’s the same no matter how many times I’ve been through that. No matter how great the magic, what's the point in getting it right? Why do I have to wait for such a frivolous order to be completed. It's better to cut off the head while grilling."
    “This bastard…!”
    “That is fundamental and effective. Isn't it? If I had made up my mind, I would have already cut off your neck when I stood behind your back. There was no need to try.”
    [Kyahag! I will protect the Master! Do you think that's possible, you X bastard!]
    Rai, who was still wrapped around my neck, started convulsing as if he had been severely insulted.
    “I am a spirit lord. It's different from the wizards you've been through."
    “I know what that is. It'd rather be a wizard. They don't vomit blood just because I cut the magic."
    “Haha, you mean… You have a talent. A talent that can piss people off if you just open your mouth.”
    I tried to suppress the boiling inside, but now it was the limit.
    “What’s the fun in slaughtering people like you? There is no glory, no victory.”
    "..."
    “The fight I want is with the one who bears the sword. They are not white-handed people like you.”
    I found out that the swordsmen didn't even consider winning a mage or a spirit warrior a victory, but rather, they viewed it as a one-sided bullying.
    But so far, that has nothing to do with me.
    Because I've always been the one to teach all them the fear of the spirits.
    “Whether it’s a spirit case or a wizard, it’s more appropriate for people like you to be quiet behind the scenes. It's good if it doesn't bother you."
    “Hu-hu-huh, I’ll have to rip that snout first.”
    “If there is a war, it will be useful for a little while.”
    “Rejoice. Because today is that war day! You damn mutherfucker! Get ready to kill me!”
    Ppogle.
    [Come on! The Master's enemy!]
    “A truce.”
    [Why!]
    I wish Adorr could look just like you.
    I was just doing mind control because I was afraid of such a situation, but as soon as my true intentions came out, Undine also jumped out with me.
    “Today doesn’t seem like a day like this…”
    [Uh? What! How did it come out!]
    [Chery, have you seen it for the first time? Water drop, if the Master can't hold back anger towards Robenin, she'll come out on her own like that. She knows loyalty more than you!]
    [Nonsense! On a sub-topic!]
    Maggi disappeared, and the most important Adorr was scared and fed and lost power, and Undine was studying only how to get the rumor that she died for me.
    Did they even plan to turn me into a group.
    Adorr was surprised to find that Undine had descended beside me, so he shrunk slightly and approached me.
    And he started watching Undine dying.
    [Huh…]
    Being in Middle-earth in the state of Advent meant that he was burning vitality.
    "...Undine? What are you doing here? I didn't call. Huh? Aren't you going back to the spirit realm?"
    [I'm ready! Master!]
    "No, I'm not mentally ready."
    My heart will never be ready to lose you.
    “So let’s go back. Go back. Are you good?”
    [It's okay! If I do this, even if he cuts me, the Master will not get sick!]
    "Hmm, I'd rather be sick."
    What kind of bullshit is this.
    Robenin stared at me as I comforted Undine, then turned and left the square without any regrets.
    I think I've seen something like this before!
    [I will protect the Master!]
    “I am not fighting today. So let's go back. Huh? I'll ask you this."
    [Host! I don't think it's bad even if you say I'm worse than her! I can't even do this!]
    “You stand still… My head hurts…”
    Headache came over. What if this isn't a redemption party.
    It was impossible to defeat Robenin with this combination.
    I also needed magic. And my trustworthy Endairon.
    Robenin desperately needed powerful beings who would not be afraid.

I changed my strategy and decided to pursue Robenin until Maggi returned. In order to kidnap him to the beach, it was necessary to know the route first.
    "Hey."
    "..."
    "Where are you going, you?"
    [Master? It's not tracking, it's just plainly following, isn't it?]
    Even if I secretly followed him anyway, I could barely breathe. There's no way I can hide my presence against this guy.
    “What are you going to do now?”
    “I want to talk to you while we know each other. Do you like the sea?”
    "..."
    “It’s not a date request, so don’t get me wrong.”
    "Strange woman… I'm not interested in your plans, so don't follow me."
    “I don’t know what you mean. It's just a coincidence that the paths overlap, do you know that there is an excess of self-consciousness?"
    Even though I said that, Robenin Pedry was basically a fairly indifferent type of people around him.
    The fact that I was looking for an opportunity to follow him and attack him, and that Undine, who was sent back to the Spirit Realm and summoned again normally, was aiming for the back of his head, all looked disinterested.
    “But aren’t you walking too fast?”
    "..."
    “Are you ignoring people?”
    "..."
    “Would you mind stopping for a moment? I have a good story for you.”
    [Looks like someone dispatched from a pseudonym. Master.]
    "Be not interested in."
    It was thanks to Undine and Rai that I had the skill to maintain a calm expression that was having a double bath inside.
    The moment I lose my mind because of Robenin, the same thing will happen again.
    Even if I manage it from now on, Undine was more likely to die sooner than me.
    I steadfastly followed the guy.
    Even if I walked at the fastest pace, I was slower than walking roughly, so I quickly reached my physical limit…
    What legs are so long! Why are you walking so fast again!
    The place where Robenin stopped after a while was in front of the city's largest mercenary office.
    "Ha, ha… heh… As I expected… Heh, heh…"
    “Why are you gasping badly?”
    “Mutherfucker! That's why you walked so fast without mercy!"
    “...? Is it possible to breathe and live with that kind of stamina?”
    I resented my grip strength that could not tear off the snout that was fluttering in front of my nose.
    “My stamina is average! You are weird!”
    “I see if the standard is different from mine.”
    “Don’t be nice… Hey! Listen to what people say!”
    It was Robenin who rushed into the office without saying anything, and I was filled with murderous intent again…
    Ppogle.
    [Shall we go?]
    I sighed and walked slowly into the office.
    Today, it seemed that I had to focus on how to control the mind. It was necessary training, but it must be this hard.
    'Water is water, Undine is Undine. Robenin is Robenin… die…'
    Die. Die! Looking at the back of the man who was looking around in search of the original price, I memorized the Buddha.
    [It doesn't seem like much training.]
    [Heh, I'm keeping my composure more than usual. That's why Undine doesn't respond.]
    [It is because you usually harbor this kind of resentment.]
    [...Because I also have a very big incision.]
    It was also torture to have to keep an eye on the guy I didn't like.
    I was wary of getting rid of the things I disliked as soon as possible, so I approached Robenin and informed him of what he was looking for.
    “I know why you came here. Did you come to see Shak? To fight with him."
    "..."
    “Am I wrong?”
    “Who is Shak.”
    Fuck, you naughty bastard.
    “All people here call the Mercenary King ‘Shak’. A title of respect.”
    At that moment, Robenin turned and looked down at me.
    First, I was annoyed by the fact that he was too tall, and then I was furious at the fact that he looks more interesting now than when I tried to surprise him.
    Be patient, be patient.
    “Do you know where he is?”
    “It won’t be here.”
    "Then?"
    'Cause he's the kind of guy I don't like. Although it is easy to understand because the interests are clear.
    "I don't know either. I scoured the area to find out, but no one told me.”
    “Why?”
    “Here, Shak is said to be the greatest. He doesn't meet easily, and he doesn't fight with anyone. Just because a stranger like you want it doesn't mean you can fight with him. Especially at a time like now… Impossible."
    The last words whispered in a small whisper, enjoying the moment he couldn't take his eyes off my mouth.
    “What does it mean to be at the same time now.”
    “There is a martial arts competition that starts on the weekend. I heard that if you win there, you will be given a 'privilege' to challenge Shak.”
    “Privilege…”
    "What do you think? Aren’t you temperamental?”
    What would you do if you had a mouth? Sometimes he just shakes his head.
    Robenin was waiting for me to say something more.
    “I thought it was your interest. I don't know, but it must have been a very prestigious competition. But isn't it fair to accept challenges from outsiders at a time like this?"
    “I will.”
    It was clear how bad the envy was that he decided to accept a duel only after winning the mercenary king dog contest from Elan.
    Even at the level of courtesy, it is enough to fight right away.
    Suddenly, I had a pleasant feeling that this was going to be a dogfight.
    Elan's Mercenary King Lugo hates Robenin pathologically, and Robenin only wants to fight Shak.
    Shak in the middle may be whoever it is, but since the three Sword Masters gathered, it was obvious that a mess would happen.
    Hu-hu, where should I fan? I can't be the only one suffering. Let's all fall into the swamp of illusion.
    "Eh-he-he."
    "I've never seen a woman smiling like that."
    "Shut up."
    “Are you planning on assassination?”
    What are you saying with a serious face, you bastard? I continued my conversation with a smile on the corners of my lips.
    “Anyway, it’s an interesting contest, I mean.”
    “Interesting.”
    “Then what should you do?”
    “...How can I participate in that competition?”
    I mean, he's a lot easier than I think.
    Is it because it's related to fighting or maybe a screw is missing?
    It was also surprising that what he did was like a bloodthirsty beast, but strangely followed the rules.
    First of all, it may be because he was born an aristocrat…

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  13. Raynenko

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though Robenin was fighting here and there, he didn't attack at once, and he had to formally request a duel from his opponent.
    Even if it's annoying to ask so obsessively.
    He's been beaten up before, and there's also Count Trenpe, who put TumDra as a condition for being too bothersome, and then got beaten in reverse.
    Esh lamented over such Robenin as a person who had a hard time teaching the beast to 'wait'.
    “If you accept participation, you can do it here as well. But you don't qualify. This is a mercenary contest."
    “I can pretend to be a mercenary.”
    “Do you have a mercenary disease?”
    “I just have to take it from someone who is arguing in moderation.”
    That's a good answer.
    I rubbed my lips again and a smile came out.
    For the first time today, things are going according to my plan, how can I not be happy?
    Inducing him to participate in the competition was reassuring, at least until the weekend. We can tie him up here.
    'I can rearrange the plan. Adorr's brain has been fixed a bit…'
    And, hopefully, I might be able to catch a glimpse of the spectacle of Sword Masters trying to kill each other.
    Even just imagining it, the smell of blood was so amazing.
    I shivered, pretending that wasn't the answer I wanted.
    “Well, are you okay or not?”
    “What else is wrong?”
    “They're pretty docile for what I've heard of them being belligerent. There weren't many people who argued with you, did you?"
    [Originally, when a tiger appears, the dog barks, but the dog runs away.]
    “If there is no one to argue with, you can buy it with money.”
    I'm glad we live in a world where identity forgery is easy.
    I sincerely support the guy's plan, and I even put money in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
    “This is my opinion. If the application for participation is over or if there is no recommendation, you can't apply, find a mercenary who has already completed the application and take the gnome mercenary card… I think I'll buy it."
    "Hmm."
    “Because I’m a bit fussy about this.”
    “You mean it, blonde.”
    “Well, you bloody head.”
    “You also don’t seem like a person worthy of being called a Saint.”
    Hit bones with snout.
    I was angry when he said this, but I was sympathetic.
    I didn't even get the title I wanted in the first place.
    I had no divine power, and the fact that I was called a Saint would be ridiculed in the church.
    The reason why I was being called that way by the notoriously picky denomination was probably because they thought I was dead.
    “I wonder why His Majesty believes you are a real Saint.”
    “I have doubts too.”
    "...Now, are you admitting it's fake?"
    “Think as you please.”
    Since I met him in Koiren, it was better for God to regard it as a fake.
    I didn't even want to imagine how troublesome I would be if I didn't kill him here.
    He's not a cheap guy, but if he says he saw me here…
    'It's the same for each other to set foot in Koiren, but it's the one who's more dangerous if found out. I have no reason to look around. That guy is crazy about fighting, so everyone would believe me if I said he came to meet Shak. It's also true.'
    Besides, he was of the duke's bloodline, so the words that came out of his mouth had great public confidence.
    It was then that he realized another reason I must have killed him.
    Without realizing it, I lifted my head and looked out the door.
    “I heard a witch who wields light went this way.”
    “A witch?”
    The reason I looked at the men standing outside the door was because the title from the conversation reminded me of someone.
    The spirit of misfortune that Maggi talked about this morning, the Magician of Light.
    “She is an electrician with blonde hair. It would have been quite conspicuous that she was carrying a snake.”
    "I do not know. There are a lot of foreigners these days…”
    “She's a rare and gorgeous beauty. The common testimony is that she has blue eyes, and that if you look into her eyes for just three seconds, you're likely to die. Either your heart beats and you die, or you get attacked and you die.”
    "Ah…? I don't know about snakes, but I remember if it was a beauty with a flying water droplet. She was like a wizard."
    Even if you close your eyes and listen to this, you're talking about me. Is it a curse or a blessing that stands out wherever I go? It said that beauty is painful.
    [Isn't it the Master's story?]
    [Sheesh, what is a witch who can handle light even if they give it a nickname?]
    [I think it's because you mostly used Chery when you came here.]
    It's a title I don't like as much as a Saint.
    “Looks like you're right. Where did she go?”
    “I just saw… I'm busy with business, so I don't know where she went. Why are you looking for her?”
    “I wish I hadn’t seen it.”
    “Did she kill anyone?”
    “What you’re looking for is the woman who broke down the tavern yesterday, isn’t it? Is she going to be deported?”
    “I heard there was a commotion in the square! Are you looking for it? For some reason, you are handling it quickly.”
    What, those. Watch? Vigilante corps? I don't think it's a Knights Templar… I watched as the mysterious armed forces were surrounded by people, and then I secretly hid behind Robenin.
    Because I noticed that one of them was turning his gaze back into the office.
    “What are you doing?”
    “Stay still.”
    It's big, so that's helpful.
    I hid behind Robenin's back and pressed the hood on, so Undine followed me and hid behind me.
    Then, I made eye contact with the employees sitting at the office desk, but it was enough to keep my mouth shut if they pretended to cut their necks with their thumbs up.
    I can't be banished before a golden spectacle.
    It's embarrassing anyway. We fought together, so why are you looking for me?
    [Only the Master broke it.]
    [Which side!]
    [Master Edition!]
    It's a strange day because I'm glad that Rai is bubbly as usual.
    I held my breath and waited for the question to pass.
    “I don’t mean to deport.”
    "Sure? They say she is a dangerous woman.”
    “That’s it. It's dangerous to say it's healthy, and being strong means it's more reliable when she's on our side. Shak is looking for that woman. The Wyvern subjugation team needed an electric wizard. It's rare to find a wizard with that kind of skill…"
    "Hey! This! Dog! XX!”
    I knew there would be no loyalty, but how do you sell people before they even finish talking!
    [Master!]
    [No! Release the Master!]
    Robenin grabbed the back of my back as soon as he heard that Shak was looking for me.
    Before realizing I had been captured, I was sacrificed whole like a live beast I had just caught before a group of them, and my feet had to struggle because I couldn't touch the ground.
    Rai wrapped his body around Robenin's arm and forearm and opened his mouth wide, and Undine tried to head butt in a hurry, but she didn't move.
    [Master! I can't break this guy's arm!]
    [Bad Human! Bad human!]
    “Don’t let this go!”
    I kicked his stomach as hard as I could while holding it in his hand, and I immediately regretted it.
    It really hurt my bones. It was clear that I would not be able to walk no matter how much my right ankle was throbbing.
    I'd be quiet when Rai said he couldn't break it!
    “Ah! My ankle!”
    [Careful! Master! This guy must be able to freely use swordsmanship! You already had it!]
    “Hey, sir! You can't wear her body, it's not a sword!"
    “Is this woman you are looking for?”
    I hated the guy who premiered alone.
    "...Oh, maybe…?"
    "Take her to Shak. Instead, I will go with you.”
    “This dog X mutherfucker X! Do you think you'll be okay even if you sell me? I will take revenge!"

Rumble.
    "..."
    Rumble.
    I didn't want to believe it.
    I'm in the same wagon as Robenin. It's also sitting face to face. If this was a dream, I would have jumped out the window.
    “Why are you looking at me like that.”
    “I wondered if I could kill you with my eyes.”
    “It’s too much for you.”
    Who asked for a serious evaluation…
    I didn't like anything at all.
    It was from the moment I received an invitation from Shak, as soon as I flauntedly said that Shak is a difficult person to meet.
    It's Shak, he's a person I've been curious about inside, so there's nothing I can't meet, but the fact that he's doing a good job for Robenin was hard to bear and made me sick.
    I covered my mouth with the back of my hand, revealing my hatred towards him.
    “Don’t breathe in front of me. Because I have no luck.”
    “You mean breath?
    I can wait 15 minutes.”
    “…Isn't that what you meant?"
    Second of all, it doesn't make sense, and that's not human.
    It is shocking that he endured Rai's death sentence, which is painful for Maggi, even for a short time, but he could hold his breath for so long. It wasn't very good news.
    'It's not going to be easy to keep.'
    I looked at his body in every nook and cranny as we sat down opposite each other.
    Born in a country of knights, I grew up and was strict about muscles, but that was a perfect body even if I rolled my eyes to find fault with it.
    To some extent, my struggle to find weaknesses is pitiful.
    “A selfish bastard…”
    "...?"
    I wanted to experiment with how far I could freeze the thing in front of me with Gryupayne.
    It takes at least 3 seconds to freeze to the bone, but for a man with mana, that would be as long as 30 seconds.
    If I could hold it on the ground for just two seconds, it would be a win-win.
    While contemplating how to kill him well, the carriage stopped.
    “It’s all here. Come down. Wizard-nim."
    The scenery outside the window was so secluded and peaceful.
    The mansion built in front of a large lake was not as luxurious as Shak's reputation. If I had to give an example, the villa of a local aristocrat would be just that size.
    Is it frugal? Or is the Mercenary King's earnings worse than I thought?
    While I was being late for such thoughts, Robenin who got out of the carriage first reached out to me.
    “...What are you doing?”
    “Escort.”
    “Are you crazy?”
    “I thought you were waiting for this.”
    In a place like this, you're naturally aristocratic, you fucking bastard.
    “Uh, Chiwi.”
    I don't even have tears of truth, so what's the need to hold his hand?
    I was disgusted and shook my head, then gently jumped out of the carriage.
    My ankle was a little sore, but it was enough to walk without a fuss.
    [Master, Master.]
    “Um?”
    [I think you should be nervous.]
    [Why? Maybe Shak is the bad guy?]
    [More than that… It smells dangerous.]
    Rarely did Rai make such a serious request, and I took my eyes off the beautiful lake and looked at the mansion.
    [Isn't it the smell of black swords? There are two Sword Masters.]
    [No, it smells different from that. This smell… Don't be cloud… That's it. It.]
    [It?]
    [It’s the smell of demons.]

Was it because I was standing in the snow, or was it the name of a being I shouldn't have heard of? For a moment, I felt a chill in my spine.
    [What are you talking about all of a sudden? A demon?]
    Those were the names of those who should never exist on this earth.
    Because it was the demons that drove the dragon, which was called the beginning of the war of the heavens in the past and the strongest creature in Middle-earth, close to extinction.
    Those who are born in darkness and return to darkness. Dark souls that even God cannot save.
    Unknowingly, I stopped walking and tensed my whole body because I was so well aware of the ripple effect that existence brings.
    [Rai! Isn't that impossible?]
    “Wizard-nim?”
    When I stopped unnaturally after not following well, Shak's men looked back with puzzled faces.
    “Are there any problems?”
    “...No, nothing.”
    I took a step again pretending to be nothing, but my heart was beating fast and I couldn't help it, and it was unfortunate that Robenin, who was a couple of steps ahead, looked at me as if he had noticed the subtle difference.
    As soon as our eyes met, he shook his head and turned away.
    [Why do you think it is impossible? Master?]
    Rai, hanging from near my forearm, clambered up over my shoulder and whispered.
    [In Middle-earth, relatives, demons, and spirits can all live.
    It's the only land possible, and that's why it's called the greatest land. That's why everyone's aiming for it.]
    [I'm not talking about that now.]
    [Sure?]
    [Demons can't enter Middle-earth after the War of Heaven?]
    It was the same with relatives.
    The Heavenly Demon War was literally a huge war that was fought between the heavens and the demon world, and the reason it was fought in the middle world is because this land is a land of misfortune that has been blessed with so many blessings.
    The one who possesses Middle-earth will be able to occupy all the worlds.
    Middle-earth was, for example, a stepping stone to everywhere.
    [Oh, they can't come in. But there are those left behind. They were either unable to return for some reason during the Cheonma War, or they were deliberately left behind.]
    [...Oh My God. You don't look very serious, do you?]
    [It is true that demons are dangerous beings, but in Middle-earth, they cannot use their full power.]
    There is no backtracking in my life.

"Come in. The captain has been waiting for you.”
    [Is it the darkest in this room?]
    "...Ha…"
    Again, the sad premonition was not wrong, and I had to stand in front of the drawing room where I was guided and take time to prepare myself for how far my fate would go.
    I mainly have a talent for dealing with ominous things well, but after I went to Sanctuary, it was an unwelcome effect that I became more specialized.
    "There… I'm asking for confirmation."
    "Yes?"
    “I mean, it’s Shak. He isn't human?"
    As long as Rai's nose wasn't wrong, it was an established fact that there would be demon if I entered the gate, and without even turning my head, it was clear that the target was Shak.
    It was unexpected, though, that a strange silence passed through Shak's men in response to my confident question. Did I step on a landmine?
    I wonder if Koiren was tolerant of demons or not. If I was breathing in what I was keeping a secret…
    I was straining my body in case of an emergency, and a mercenary standing nearby broke the silence with a loud laughter.
    “Ke-he-he! I don't know what you heard, but he's here!"
    "You're right. The captain is so monster-strength, and he looks too young for his age, so he's often told that he might actually be a dragon, but he's a human, man!"
    “It's not the first time I've heard such a thing, but it's the first time someone makes such a statement. Ke-ha-ha! Wizard-nim, you are more naive than you look.”
    "What? I look naive."
    You look like I can live without the law, but what are you talking about?
    “The Sword Master looks much younger than his original age. It is said that the body does not age because it is in its best condition. There are strange rumors circulating because of that.”
    “The captain looks ridiculously young! Who would see that face in his 30s?”
    “I heard that wizards age faster. 30's look like 50's."
    “If you worry a lot, you will age quickly. Isn't that what it is?"
    Despite being nervous for a while, Shak's men were joking about giving and receiving.
    [What…? Did they not know that their leader is a demon? Or if they're really good at acting.]
    [I don't think you'd be right. It's not common in today's world to know the smell of demons. If you're a relative, you'll know right away… It's not like you're hiding your identity from humans.]
    [Hmm.]
    [I don't know what kind of demon he is, but I don't think he's a good guy if he hides his identity and lives like a human… How about running away now? Master?]
    [If I thought I was going to run, I wouldn't have come this far?]
    Even though I knew that Robenin was doing a good job, there was only one reason I was brought here.
    It was because my pride did not allow me to run away.
    Even in the mercenary office, even in the wagon, the mercenaries had several chances to escape, but I did not.
    [If you had run away, you would have been caught by Robenin. If it is long, it will be 3 seconds…]
    [Shut up.]
    [Yep.]
    Getting caught is something that hurts my self-esteem more than running away. And if you don't run away, you won't be caught!
    “Then come in. You're probably wondering why he didn't come. Because he has good ears and he hears everything we have to say.”
    Finally, the door to the drawing room opened and I was the first to enter… should have been. Robenin naturally tried to outrun me.
    It's bastard? It was me or you who were invited!
    It was a matter of instinct that I did not want to lose to Robenin, and it was a very minor matter that I stopped rushing to enter as if competing, and then I almost fell into my pool because of a throbbing ankle.
    The bigger problem was that this man was standing too close to the door.
    “Hey, are you okay?”
    "...Fine…"
    "I'm happy. Be careful. Wizard-nim."
    His red eyes and my eyes met with a sense of transparency.
    Just like the interior of the mansion I had seen on my way here, in the middle of the drawing room, where there was no extravagant corner, I almost banged my head in the arms of a man called Shak… Now, that doesn't matter at all.
    Because the other issues were too big.
    'It's a mercenary!'
    What makes a mercenary look so holy!
    No one told me that Shak was such a handsome man.
    The man with rare dark purple hair was as tall as Robenin, and he was smiling as softly as Esh in spring… Somehow it resembles Endairon.
    [...? Why is there an Endairon…?]
    [Isn’t it similar?]
    [Where it's going…?]
    [The atmosphere.]
    [No matter how you look at him, he's a humanoid, right? Not blue…]
    It is a heavy yet calm energy as if a huge being is holding its breath, or deep eyes that remind you of the abyss. The cold but not reluctant energy immediately reminded me of Endairon.
    Even if it wasn't, his beauty was enough to make me forget that he was a demon.
    Right. After all, a man is a face.
    What does race have to do with beauty?
    [Master! What to do if you are possessed by demons!]
    [It is human instinct!]
    My selfishness swelled for a moment at the unexpected beauty, but I overcame it.
    He straightened his posture and asked.
    “Hmm, are you okay?”
    "That's right."
    “If you have time, would you like a cup of tea?”
    [Excuse me?]
    "Yes, I'm glad I invited you to do that."
    Oh, I didn't win.
    But Shak was a beautiful and elegant man who broke the prejudice against mercenaries. His demeanor was as respectful as other nobles, and his voice was as mellow as the dawn sky.
    “Let me formally introduce. My name is Sibelm Rahik, and I am unduly called Shak.”
    “Sibelm Rahik… That's a good name."
    [...You couldn't pronounce it before.]
    [That was before I saw his face. Is my sincerity welling up all of a sudden?]
    It is a face that improves motivation and memory at once.
    That's why demons are dangerous!
    [Isn't it? Isn't it?]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  14. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. joellie

joellie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I look forward to the fight of jinnie and robenin ≧∇≦

16. arwashihab

arwashihab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler, but there is an error in the spoiler 396

17. Adoudou

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so sorry ،
    # 396
    "I told you to be shocked because you hate what you're doing, but... you're not dead, are you?"
    "So this inn had already disappeared. No, the whole city was going to disappear?"
    At least I'm sticking to the last rites, so I stopped losing the shape of the serpent.
    It was
    The morning sun was shining outside the window as I listened to Maggie's long story, and I asked the Magi for more unanswered questions.
    “So did the gods erase Lai’s memory as well?”
    "Well? I don't even know about it. Should I ask my grandmother?" "No, bear it." If I get some attention and find out I'm the one with two names
    I don't know what to do Adelaide can't handle it so it's tough, but it's worse than that. “More than that, mage, do you look smarter today?”
    "Ehim! Because you haven't forgotten a single piece of what you heard from your grandmother and just said!"
    "Did you understand?"
    ..naturally!"
    There is silence before words. “That's right! Did you understand after talking about it? That's why the review is so important.
    I realized that!"
    I'm about to cry again. Magi, perhaps I admire you. I didn't want to do that either, but had to use it because I could smell the Hugo that was flowing inside the Magi. At least don't ask for a dragon's heart.
    'maybe. "
    I hid my anxiety about my future for a while, and as I was about to get out of bed, Lay, who had been melting all the time without moving, slowly moved towards me.
    I saw him crawling.
    [Master - Master.......]
    "Opinion".
    [...a major language.]
    The approaching unknown creature sounded helpless with a creepy voice quite different from the Ray I know, but it did not get out of bed and waited for me to come.
    It looked like gray clay close to black because it was mixed with different minerals.
    If you look closely, you can see a mysterious marble pattern consisting of five colors. It was the same color when I blocked the Magus' breath at Ilan's founding ceremony in the past. This color is probably the closest to the body of a ray.
    Such a number is not included in the conversion list, so it should be the most similar to the number you've seen.
    "How are you? Are you okay now?"
    [Master... I... I really don't remember.]
    Whether it's a side effect of magic written by a light wizard, or the gods deliberately erasing associated memories. It was clear that Rai had become a victim of a power that could be called a curse. I've lost all my people, but what does it mean to be alone? Even forgetting about it and suffering from being alone for a long time for no reason, this would be something no one could comfort him.
    Ray's isolation would have been eased a bit if he had met a gentleman who could take care of him kindly at this time.
    [Something like that happened... I don't know. Master ------ I don't seem to be talking about it.]
    Finally, crawling in front of me, the black mass scattering seemed as if there was no more energy a mysterious creature.
    But I knew it was lotion, and I didn't hate the strange feeling that prevailed when I lifted it. Lift up to meet your gaze... "Where are your eyes?"
    “Today, you are like a big, plump lump.”
    I deliberately laughed out loud, but there was no response. “Ray, it’s normal to be confused. But don’t forget this. Whether you’re cursed or not. Whether you’re alone or not, you’re my soul. You just have to forget about it. Then nothing will change. It’s okay. It will be alright.”
    [Master - Master.......]
    "Is it because you're getting close to the body? You're too cold."
    I think it would be cool if it wasn't on my forehead when I had a fever.
    There was no part that could be called a face, so I couldn't tell what kind of expression Lai was making, but for now, I decided to laugh.
    As if today was just a good day. "I don't care who caused you trouble. I'll take revenge on you. Ray, cheer up." [Main - Master.]
    "Yes, Ray." [Main - Master.]
    For a while, Ray was acting like a creature who couldn't do anything but call me. However, when I saw him stick to me again, he seemed to have a bit of energy, and he was the kind of person I knew no matter which side he was on.
    It would be a lie if I said that there is no concern about the unexpected future. The fact that one thing didn't change was enough for today.
    I knew very well what I had to do today.
    That is why he stood guarding the Bishwen gates from the morning wind, and that is why he tempts the Magi, who are constantly trying to fly away, to sit next to him. "Jenny, what is this?" "I'll buy it for you later." "Hyang, what is this person doing? Can't we go see him?" "No. Wait while you eat this."
    Knowing this, only the fists you purchased previously
    A candy was placed in the mouth of the Magi.
    I could keep calm while he was taking it, checking the mirror from time to time, and staring at the gates. I saw a Robinin figure hanging out on a well-maintained road. It was clear evidence that the city was contiguous.
    It came to his mind worrying that he might have gone to another city, but there was no way he could do that to his delicious prey. It shouldn't be possible. Otherwise, everything I've done here is for nothing.
    You must feel a deep sense of humiliation.
    “You are coming. You appear. Now you appear there. Weave through the gates…
    "Genie, you look like a stalker." "Shut up!"
    "Hey."
    Originally, he wasn't cute, but now he's very sensitive. I rolled my toes and looked at the castle gate for a long time, worried what I should do if he didn't show up by any chance.
    I suddenly felt like I had forgotten something.
    I remember that I was supposed to treat the mercenaries in the morning, but it wasn't because I did it on purpose... What was the true nature of this battleship?
    "Crazy, isn't it? Jenny, Jenny, isn't it Ash, the person you showed me in the mirror earlier?"
    "where!"
    "Next to the brown-haired mercenary over there! The man in the hood."
    You have good eyesight, dragon! And it's worth using today! as a prize
    Give me the candy I'm eating now! I couldn't see Robinin yet, but for now, I ran through the crowd in the direction Magi was pointing.
    All.
    I don't know if it was because of the Koiren Union, or because Buschen is an exceptionally free city, but the city was free to go in and out.
    There were no special soldiers guarding the gates as Ilan did, and there was no identity check.
    It's hard to meet people like Robin and me who want to hide their identity.
    It is the best city without hair. I found him at last among the crowd, and blocked him with my whole body. "Wait! Robinin Fedri!"
    Robinin was rather conspicuous as his body was openly covered.
    But it was easy to recognize him even if he couldn't see his face. At least that was the case for me. It smells like a celestial enemy! Known from afar as a dragon
    I did not!
    This is me!"
    Hope again!
    Even if there was a problem with the facial recognition function, it would be silly not to recognize me again. I didn't think it would be nice to meet you, but I thought you'd remember. Rashamo's voice, which sometimes lamented that he could not even recognize my younger brother, reverberated in the wound, but he struggled to get away and screamed.
    "Look! My face! I saw it! Look into my bright blue eyes with hatred toward you! How can you forget this!"
    When I was angry about the same thing days before, Esh felt sorry and reassured him, saying that Robinin doesn't remember people he doesn't care about even if he's met dozens of times, and has a strange ability to distinguish people by body. Shape and walk instead of face. However, unless he is a strong opponent, he is not interested, so it is easy to give up.
    Who knows who will give up! "I went to the auction house with ish! I bought a slave there! You screwed up my date with ish! Remember that even if you have no conscience! You bastard! If you still don't know me, just die!" "I can see from that dirty way of talking." ...do you know?"
    My lips trembled at the fact that he had finally dug into my existence. I was amazed at how low my expectations were for him.
    But my pride did not allow me to laugh at this.
    His lips forcibly twisted to give him a strange expression, but fortunately he didn't pay much attention to people's faces. "what are you doing here?" “Huh, huh… It doesn’t matter how much you are, you should be surprised that I’m here.” "not at all."
    "If you're here, no one will know if I'm going to kill you! Come on, Robinin Fed... Hey! Where are you going!"
    This bastard goes too far when people say it. "Don't follow me." "Who said you're following me!" "I'm not the first woman to follow me."
    You damned bastard who's going to throw these twelve pieces away!
    I ran to the man who boldly turned his back on me and threw himself away. He tried to kick him in the back, but he almost rolled onto the floor into a bowl that he easily avoided. But deliberate tremor
    Chuck straightened his position. "What are you doing?" "It was a warm-up." "are you crazy------?" “...I plan to. But not here. I have a secret weapon for you. Should I go with you… Magi?”
    The people's gaze was good, but the city was not a good place to fight with all your might.
    It is not even suitable for a dragon to catch his breath.
    Therefore, a suitable beach was selected in advance. It was definitely not the place I chose to take advantage of because it was a suitable environment for summoning a water spirit.
    I checked the location of the warp on the map beforehand with Magi... but it disappeared after I closed my eyes for a moment. I left what I had left where I was standing before, so I quickly looked around, but there was no trace.
    This again! "The Magi!" [Wow... master would be nice...
    There are relatives to fight ... I am envious ...] The Magi were gone, Ray lost his mind, Robinin could not stand the bird and went away.

smeilia, Bastian, arwashihab and 5 others like this.
  18. Raynenko

Reading List:
    Link
    I am preparing chapters.

Miu520, Bastian, Aritma and 2 others like this.
  19. Raynenko

Reading List:
    Link
    It was written that way in a book I read one day. High-level demons are indistinguishable from the Elyos, they are so beautiful and alluring, that they are absolutely perfect.
    They have a dangerous posture that shakes human instincts from the root, so the more beautiful the demons appearing in front of you, the faster you should run away.
    Records of foolish people who fell in love with demons during the War of the Heavens and drove humans into a corner are still left here and there, and suddenly I understand their feelings.
    With such a face and such an attitude, it was clear that even being possessed would be a pleasure.
    “My name is Ginny. It’s a pseudonym.”
    “Is it a pseudonym?”
    “Well, my job is a scammer. Of course, I'm also an excellent wizard.”
    [How can you lie like that from beginning to end! Ah, the scammer might be right.]
    Astonished by my mystic maneuvers, Shak remained calm and never panicked or confused.
    "Okay. Okay. I'll get you ready, so please sit over here."
    “Is the cheater okay?”
    “If it’s true that you’re a wizard, anything else is fine.”
    Somehow, he was a man who was mature enough to remind me of Jekar.
    Is it because he's really old enough to be a demon?
    As I've felt before, I have a feeling of transcendence that is unique to the long-lived race. It is the freedom of those who have realized where to put the value of life.
    He looked like he was in his mid-twenties, but in reality, he might have been older than Jekar.
    [At this time, Rai? Looking at this man's aesthetic development, he must be a high-ranking demon, right? Because low-level demons are similar to monsters…]
    It was all because of Robenin's young pressure that I couldn't stand the tingling in the back of my neck as I walked along Shak to the sofa.
    Even though I felt it, I was ignoring it and caring only about myself.
    The snout is decorative! Talk about nerves, you bastard! I think my danger sensor is going to explode because of you, guy!
    [Definitely not a low-level demon. Even though the red-haired person is pressing like that to see him, doesn’t he look okay?]
    [Even though I know they are swordsmen, I don't know. Was ignoring it even a way of checking?]
    It seems that those who show concern first seem weak.
    It's not good for people who can kill people with their eyes like this.
    Because goosebumps are sprouting from the body of the good spiritist in the middle.
    [But, to be a high-ranking demon, the energy is abnormal…? Ah? Ahh! I get it! Master! As you get closer, I know! Why did it smell so strange!]
    [Is it strange?]
    [Yes! I said it was cloudy, right? So I thought it was far away, but that's not it, that bastard, it's mixed! There's no doubt that it's half-baked! A half-demon!]
    A half-demon, a mixture of human and demon. Those who are cursed that the probability of conception is extremely low, and that if the mother's side is a human, they must eat their life to be born.
    That is evidence, it is a life that should not be born, and from the human point of view, it is a crime of sin that must be caught and killed, a symbol of shame, and deserving of contempt. These were the people, but in front of me was the Mercenary King who was respected by everyone.
    It's not like a half-assed demon who dies without becoming an adult.
    [Half-demon… He's still here? I thought they were all hunted.]
    [I Know, right. It's the first time I've actually seen it. In terms of rarity, they are worse than dragons.]
    [Yeah, that's right. Even demons are strange.]
    The surprising thing about their existence was by no means a half-demon rather than a demon.
    I was interested in how strange their fate was.
    In the stories I heard, they all met a terrible end.
    As if the meaning of existence is there. They died as if they were beings to teach a lesson about what happens when humans become involved with demons.
    [Actually, they are miracles that were born, but humans were anxious to make them extinct. Because they thought it was just a dirty trace of the war between Heaven and Earth.]
    [...]
    [It was the same with the extermination operation by the demons. The demons rushed to kill them if they were caught, but it says that the demons rip off the limbs of the half-demons alive and burn the whole body with one head?]
    [If it wants to do it too much, it's huge, right?]
    [One of the reasons why it was so extreme is that the demons do not have fatherly love or maternal love. After giving birth, they're not interested. Even if they love a human as a mate, their affection does not extend to the child. It's a race without the concept of protecting children.]
    At times like this, I realize that Rai has lived a long time. The field knowledge he reads in the heads of previous owners is helpful…
    [Wait, so that half-demon lived over ten thousand years? Right after the War of Heaven until now?]
    It's a living fossil, what!
    Suddenly, the presence sitting opposite me felt even more alien. Even if not, it is full of nooks and crannies that cannot be seen as human beings.
    [Isn't that right? Even if he's a high-ranking demon, he will grow old after such a long period of time. If it's half-demon, it will age faster. Because it was mixed with short-lived human blood.]
    [That is…]
    [There are many variables in mixed race, so it is difficult to predict the exact life span, but that man looks young even if he pretends to be. He wasn't born that long. Of course, by the standards of a long-lived race. It must be a child of a demon that survived until relatively recently.]
    It was said that one of the parents was a living fossil.
    I looked at the man in front of me as if exploring a little more. It seems that I licked him with my eyes without realizing it.
    [Even if you look at the sleek appearance of the half-demon, if he survived until recently and saw children, there must be high-ranking demons. And if he has inherited the blood of a high-ranking demon… That man might be stronger than Robenin.]
    “Why are you looking like that?"
    “Are you handsome?”
    “Ha-ha.”
    You laugh softly. Is it good enough?
    It was new to see a man who knew too well that he was handsome rather than the shy Esh and Jekar. Fresh one.
    Besides, Shak seemed adept at dealing with women. The dimension is different from that of a red-haired dog.
    “What would you like to drink?”
    “It’s all good if it’s warm.”
    “You seem to be getting cold. Let’s make more stoves.”
    Shak summoned the elderly servant who was waiting at the door with a light tap of his finger.
    And he made him bring out the car, and all the actions seemed familiar, like a person who lived as a nobleman.
    It wouldn't be easy for a mercenary to act like that.
    Perhaps this man had washed his identity several times and thought that he might be where he is now.
    How old are you? I'm curious about your past…
    “Looking at your eyes, you seem to have a lot of interest in me.”
    “It’s not. So, I came all the way here, didn't I?"
    “As the rumors say, you are a cool person.”
    “Do you think you can wrap the word 'violent' like that?”
    “Ha-ha, I heard that you were looking for me. May I ask why?"
    "No."
    My answer was adamant.
    The reason I was trying to find Shak was because I expected that Robenin would appear if he was dying nearby, but somehow I was meeting Shak with Gen.
    That's my plan. It's weird if it doesn't crash.
    It was not unreasonable for Rai to ask Master not to make plans.
    “If you have some secret reason.”
    “It’s not that great. I didn't come here to talk to you. When you're man, tell me why you invited me? Your men are talking about the Wyvern.”
    “I don’t think you like being polite.”
    “It’s annoying.”
    “It’s a good thing for me. So let's get straight to the point. Have you ever hunted a Wyverns?”
    I roughly shook my head.
    The Wyvern is a monster that boasts a similar level of risk to the ogre, but that was only when comparing one individual to the last, and in reality, it had a reputation for being much more dangerous.
    Because the Wyvern is one of the fastest flying types, and its intelligence is high enough to understand human speech, dozens of them must live together in groups.
    Ogres can be hunted because they lived alone, but it takes an army to subdue Wyverns.
    “They are notorious, I have hearded them. It said that you can ride them if you tame them from a young age because they have a good brain?”
    “Yeah, that’s why Wyverns hate humans so much. This is because the military often steals Wyverns' eggs to use in war. When they see an armed man, they run away with the egg.”
    “Hoo.”
    “Normally they don't make habitats near human villages…”
    "Did someone see that they did it?"
    “You're a quick-witted person, so it’s easy to talk to you.”
    Wyvern hunting was not interested by me, but I pretended to listen.
    It's because of Shak's face that's so exciting. Maybe his eyes are getting stronger.
    “The approach is difficult, so it is difficult to form a subjugation squad with only swordsmen. There are many people who would not go without a wizard.”
    Yes, yes go on. Even a serious face is beautiful.
    “We keep posting notices for wizards, but their habits are dirty… There was no wizard to come. I heard about you while I was having a hard time."
    The filthy habit of the Wyverns was that they did not eat their prey right away and threw it on their back, then split their limbs to prevent them from escaping and left them alive for several days before eating.
    How do humans know that, because humans also belong to prey. Humans who heard the vivid horror naturally avoid the Wyvern.
    In particular, wizards with low agility must be very good prey.
    It was already self-evident that the smartest Wyverns knew how to distinguish the weakest and most dangerous individuals in the subjugation squad.
    “So, can I help?”
    “The case will be dealt with generously. I know it's an unreasonable request. But I'm not sure I'll ever meet someone like you again."
    “Like me?”
    “A wizard who can use fast and powerful long-range magic. I've heard of what you've done in the city. I'm not blaming you, I'm truly admiring you. Wizard-nim, if you help me, I will risk my life to protect your safety.”
    If I was a human being who was bitten by a Wyvern to die, I would already be in Maggi's belly.
    There's nothing better than an electric magic that has an electric shock effect against a lot of flying type monsters, but… What about it? It's annoying.

“I am begging you. After all, it is the spawning season, so the group of Wyverns is very ferocious.”
    “Isn’t that kind of helpful?”
    “One day or one hour is in a hurry as these guys are asking young children to fill their energy. Even now, when they go out in the village, they have to risk their life."
    “Then you don’t have to live there.”
    “They are not travelers. They are ordinary people who work in the fields. It is not easy to leave the home where they have lived their whole life. It's not even a town big enough to live in. More than anything… After the spawning season ends and the chicks start to hatch, the hunt for humans will be even more intense.”
    That's a bit of a serious matter.
    The reason I didn't immediately say I didn't like it was because of Shak's bizarre attitude, half-heartedly but genuinely concerned about humans.
    He's a strange man by the way. Does he like humans?
    “There are mercenaries sent temporarily, but that is not a solution. It has to be done before the eggs hatch.”
    "I know what you're talking about… There's something strange. You said it was a poor village, so they asked the Mercenary King to subdue it?”
    Maybe it's not a masterpiece of trying to sell the eggs before they hatch?
    The shadow inside me had such doubts, but Shak purged it like a purple one.
    Ideas are more wicked than half-mad!
    “It was not commissioned by me. All the mercenaries that the villagers had collected and hired…"
    “Is it food?”
    "...That's right."
    “Tell me honestly. How many wyverns are there?”
    “Only what I figured out… About 160.”
    I'm not a monster expert, but that seems like an ignorant number. Hey, wizards can't save!
    Even 160 ogres were annoying, but they were all flying.
    “It seems that the mercenaries hired in the village did not know that there were so many… Stop…"
    “The villagers were wrong.”
    “They couldn't even get close to its habitat, so they wouldn't have imagined there would be so many. Please, Wizard-nim. Please help us.”
    Do you think I'm a bad person because of you now? If it's half-demon, like a demon, it'll be the axis of evil. Why did I make it so hard to refuse because you're so handsome?
    "Well… It's annoying…"
    "...Yes?"
    "Annoying."
    “I think I heard it wrong?”
    “It’s not your job in the first place. Are you not a Sword Master? Is it time to leave such a job to subordinates and look for a job that will leave you with honor? That would be a lot more profitable.”
    “Wizard-nim, I do what I want to do.”
    Where did I hear that? It probably came out of my mouth.
    “It’s not about who made it. I am here to do what I want to do with my will. I'm not asking you for your understanding. I am asking you to lend me your strength in return for a reasonable price.”
    "You…"
    It's dry. If you're good-looking, you're all… The biggest reason I couldn't refuse was that I liked the man in front of me.
    A strong-willed man is fun to watch. Of course, his face and body have to be my taste.
    “If I offended you, I apologize. But please know this. Without your help, a village may disappear.”
    That's right…
    I didn't mean to come out of my mouth, but Shak seemed to quickly realize that he couldn't convince me with that.
    He got up and took a step closer and knelt in front of me as I was sitting on the sofa.
    “Just because I'm a Sword Master doesn’t mean I can fly. There is no one who can achieve the same efficiency as a wizard in wide-ranging battles and long-distance, right? I really need you. I'm not strong enough, so take pity on me."
    Who knows how it would feel good to say that? Terribly good.
    I knew he was trying to seduce me, but I couldn't stop feeling better, and I had to press my hand to stop my twitching lips.
    I knew this man would not be normal, but he has the same skill as a man who has been around for hundreds of years.
    I almost nodded my head without realizing it. I endured it by barely recalling my identity, but from the inside, I felt a suffocating feeling.
    “Hmm, there is?”
    “What are you talking about?”
    “A being strong in a wide range and a long distance. Spirits or…"
    “Of course, the spirits are also excellent beings. But now there are none left.”
    It seems that the lord spirit has been cut off here as well.
    Heck, the wizard itself seemed to be much more precious than Elan. It's at a level you know, enough to make a person called the Mercenary King kneel down.
    In such an unstable and violent environment, it is almost impossible to train a wizard. It's hard to see even if it's there.
    Then it was the perfect environment for me to pretend to be a wizard and disguise my identity. Hu-hu-hu, where do I start breaking it down?
    “Wizard-nim.”
    "...Yes?"
    It seemed that Shak took it as a sign of refusal that I had been distracted for a moment and rolled my eyes.
    Slowly reaching out a large hand as if asking for permission, he grabbed my right hand as if it were wrapped around him, and I seized a voice that was sweet enough to tickle my ears.
    “Tell me what is bothering you. Whatever it is… I… I will help.”
    Indeed, as his beautiful face looked up at me and spoke to me through his eyes, I felt my breathing somewhat sluggish and hazy.
    While meeting my eyes with his appealing red eyes, I thought that anything else was good.
    There was a small dot around the man's eye. It's a dirty face.
    Without realizing it, my lips were half-opened, and on the lips of a smiling man… I was suddenly caught up in a lustful imagination.
    Once my consciousness is captured by his strangely lit eyes, I want to hear anything he wants…
    [Ah! Calm down! Pervert Master!]
    Agjak.
    If Rai hadn't bit my forearm in the cloak, it'd be in big trouble.
    Oh My God! I was almost hooked! My mind came back with a brief pain.
    'Scary man!'
    I overlooked it for a while because it looked gentle, but what I was facing casually was the kind of temptation to be born.
    Seducing opponents was one of the basic powers possessed by demons, and even though he was a half-demon, the fact that he inherited that blood did not change.
    The reason the power was so dangerous was that it felt so good that even the moment I almost got possessed by a fool was terrifying.
    In addition, the aftermath of falling into 'enchantment' did not disappear easily.
    Although my forearms were tingling, my mind was hazy.
    I quickly turned my head to the side and looked at Robenin's face.
    Neutralization!
    "...?"
    He didn't know why I was staring at him, but he had a bad look, but that was enough for me. Because his face was really effective.
    Just by looking directly at the guy's face, the desire that was boiling inside me quickly faded away terribly.
    [Hu. There are times when Robenin is also helpful. I hate him so much that it prevents lust, right?]
    [...It's the first time I've ever seen someone come out like that…]
    [I even thought about marrying Shak! It was dangerous!]
    How dare you seduce me. Ginny Crowell's girlfriend is coveting, but it's too late!
    [Ah! Really!]
    [I think there is still the energy of fascination. This is a very scary technique.]
    [The moment you saw Robenin, it disappeared without a trace!]
    [...Okay?]
    [You might try again, so be careful! Even if it's not, the Master is the type who is faithful to desires! You're unreasonably weak to a handsome man, so you're weak against attacks like that!]
    [If you think I will fall over again, bite me.]
    If it wasn't for Rai, I would have accepted Shak's request and would have taken the lead in hunting the wyvern. I didn't even realize I wasn't like me.
    Suddenly, I wondered if it was because of this ability that this man received the trust and respect of the mercenaries to such a degree that it was strange. Maybe they were all possessed by demon blood…
    “You mean it. Would this be difficult?”
    "...?"
    “You can’t use this shortcut for me.”
    [It almost worked! He was almost completely over it and pretending to be good!]
    It was suddenly attacked, but I wasn't too upset because it was a new experience that I had never had before, and it was sweet enough to want to receive it again.
    I heard it feels good when a vampire sucks blood, maybe it's a feeling similar to this.
    Shak seemed startled for a moment as I grunted as I pulled my hand out of his, but then he quickly returned to expressionless.
    “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
    “By the way, did you forget that I am a wizard?”
    [Elementalist!]
    Yes, the Elementalist!
    "What? It's the first time it's been a girl who doesn't fall into the beauty world of the captain."
    "I know. Everyone said that when the captain asked something like that, she would pass over as if possessed by something…"
    Shak's men, who guided me to the parlor, didn't leave and stood near the door, but when Shak failed to convince me, there was a lot of noise.
    Perhaps the Shak they knew was someone who had a particularly strong blow against a woman.
    It seems they don't know that it's because of the fascination with demon blood. This was a different kind of power from a simple handsome man.
    “How can you say no to that face? Is your heart made of stone?"
    “It hurts my pride, our captain is so handsome!”
    “Even if it's me, I'll get over it…”
    "Quiet. Let everyone go out for a while.”
    Your men are cute.
    As I whispered with my eyes, Shak responded with a relaxed smile.
    However, seeing his subordinates out, he must have been quite embarrassed that he had revealed his abilities to me.
    The more upset the opponent is, the more advantageous it becomes for me!
    “What about him?”
    “Oh, that guy? Just leave him alone. Because he doesn't even listen to the emperor."
    You may think it's a metaphor, but I'm telling the truth.
    He wasn't a Robenin who would budge when I asked him to leave, and I had to experience a sore throat by being caught between the two swordsmen once again.
    Had there been a small child here, he would have cried without knowing why.
    'You guys, say it! Or just fight with a sword!'
    As a different air current flowed into the drawing room, Shak's men quickly left their seats, and the attendant, who had just returned with his car, disappeared as if he had never come in with a skillful backward step.
    'No! My warm tea!'
    It's cold, so give it to me. There's nothing to like about it anyway. If there is only one, is it the face of Shak?
    I knew that too bright his face was what made me fall for enchantment, but I couldn't hide my taste and sneeze.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
    mariaraara, smeilia, Luimire and 12 others like this.
  20. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so finally who is ML?? the novel is finished??