Welcome to the year of ZOZZ!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    In the year of ZOZO, we were greeted with news of the pandemic. Many of us lost our jobs and many of us lost our lives. It was a terrible year, one that many choose to forget, since we're mostly stuck at home under lockdowns anyway. Many babies were conceived this year and would later be known as 'the pandemic babies'. You asked what is ZOZO? Apparently it's the name of a demon.

In the year ZOZI, we were given the vaccine, only to later found that it doesn't protect us from infection, only from the worse condition of spending the week in ICU. It is also the time when vaccine passport were introduced, in which those who refuse to take vaccines are derided, insulted and treated as third class citizens. At the end of the year, we also see Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines suffering major floods that claimed a lot of lives and caused insane property damage.

But that is not all bad. After all, we finally managed to wash our memories clean of that horrible Ghostbuster 2016 with a new and awesome Ghostbuster: Afterlife, which is doing pretty well despite the lockdowns and is already approaching the box office sale of Ghostbuster 2016 despite the much lower production and promotion costs. As it is, it is already considered a major success, considering the pandemic situation. It's too bad that Willy's Wonderland released too early.

And now, we're entering the year of ZOZZ! What is ZOZZ? Ai-chan has no idea. Probably some kind of fashion brand. Will this year get worse? You know it will. How much worse? Let's wait and find out, unless we get hit by a car or truck and get isekaied into the body of an elf sex slave in the middle of being raped by her fat disgusting evil human master.

So how did your year ZOZI go? Did you managed to get something good? Something awesome? Did you finally lose your virginity? Discuss!

2. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually liked Ghostbusters 2016?
    I ate a lot of delicious food in 2021 so I'm satisfied. I hope 2022 is better and I don't get covid.

Ai chan likes this.
  3. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel old.

mir and Ai chan like this.
  5. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    ZOZZ, like a great year to play project zomboid

mir and Ai chan like this.
  6. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ai chan I just spoke to a reincarnator/transmigrator from 2022. I don't think it's good.

[​IMG]

Despapa69, Baldingere and Ai chan like this.
  7. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    in the blink of an eye another year has passed… I spent it meditating on the dao in the hopes of ascending this filthy world but failed to have that epiphany. Hopefully I’ll succeed this year.. or die trying. Happy to new year to all, I shall go into terminal seclusion now farewell :blobsneeze:

Baldingere and Ai chan like this.
  8. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Usual year since pandemic happened this year was idle to say as I don't remember much happened as for ZOZZ I don't have high hopes and hope it passes well I still imagine myself gaining something or losing everything this year

Ai chan likes this.
  9. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    That game is way too hard for no reason man

Silver Snake and Ai chan like this.
  10. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have expected Ai chan to wish for tentacle demons instead of a fat human, perhaps ZOZO and ZOZI were pretty harsh for Ai chan....

Baldingere and Ai chan like this.
  11. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan would be happy to be gangraped by tentacle demons, but let's face it, it's would be a step up. Ai-chan will love it too much to want to stop.

That reminds Ai-chan, if you walk naked among the cornfields and you get hot from being caressed by cornstalks, which fetish is that?

12. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    We should always aim for the more fun stuff Ai chan!

And as for cornstalks, well does the name even matter? The sexy fun one can have is the only thing that matters afterall ~. That being said I would assume it is something along the lines of Plant sex + Exhibitionism + Tickling.

Ai chan likes this.
  13. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite a realistic zombie apocalypse game tho, that's why it's hard.
    Also, you could have a back-up save by going to the save location (usually in user/<username>/zomboid) and make a copy of your current savefile

That's what i do

Ai chan likes this.
  14. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    i got a PS5. and my marriage has been going great.
    went to disneyland during the slow attendance. so i had plenty of fun.

2022 is gonna be fine i guess. just wish china would allow foreigners to come and go. not just chinese people. it's unfair.

Ai chan likes this.