Spoiler S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want To Be A Villain Princess / S 급 헌터는 악역 공녀가되기 싫습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    I possessed a constellation fantasy novel. After taking first place in the Hunter rankings for 10 years and clearing the tower... this time, she possessed a romance fantasy novel, the infamous villain Princess Law? [The <Prince of Vicious Blood> asks where the hell is this place.] [<King of Waves and Healing> is confused.] [<Lord of Temptation> is delighted with the familiar world.] Fortunately, I am not the only one who came, but the constellations also came. Just take a look, this princess isn't usually a bad person, is she? Every day, assassination attempts and all sorts of schemes come in... [<Vicious Blood Master>'s skill <Vulgar Poison> LV.999 purifies Mandrake's poison!] [<King of Waves and Healing>'s skill <Blessing of Water> LV.999 heals wounds perfectly!] [<Lord of Temptation>'s skill <Temptation of Sleep> LV.999 puts the Assassin to sleep!] but what is this They are just too fresh compared to their previous lives. He tried to clear the mission while enjoying his free time, but now the male protagonist and his brothers, who were harassing him as a villain, start to cling. "It's okay to be capricious, but it's only for me. Do you understand?" "I regret that I didn't trust you back then." I don't deserve to beg your pardon, do I?" There, even the mercenary king and the light of the empire are approaching me... "I have decided." "What?" "I will serve Young-ae as my teacher." okay. I'll take revenge for what I've done wrong and I'll give you anything you want, damn system, please take me home! An escape from the twists and turns of the No. 1 hunter Lee Young who mistakenly possessed a romance fantasy novel! Will she be able to return home after clearing this mission?

Novel raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57771061
    [Redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2024
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The summary has me in complete distress I can't figure it out someone explain it simpler please:X3:

5. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the free chapters and I like the story so far. There are some fun parts too. I'm waiting for spoilers about the murder/disappearance of the saint:blob_plusone:

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like MC was transmigrated(?) into a hunter novel, after reaching the peak of that world, she once again transmigrated into a romance fantasy novel. But this time, the constellations that were in the hunter novel came with her?

After that, things proceed like how others transmigration does. People started to regret and started to see the MC in a new light.

7. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh- Well...Lol I guess that's original??I guess lmao

8. aria.franx

aria.franx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a translation? I read the raw till chapter 5 since i need the kakaopage Korea app which is not available in my country

9. Merrar

Merrar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    I transmigrated into a fantasy novel where the constellations ruled the world. After 10 years, I finally managed to become the #1 S-rank Hunter and cleared the Tower... But not long after, I was yet again thrown into another novel, this time it was a romance fantasy, and to top it off I became the notorious villainess.

[<Diabolical Bloodlord> asks where in the hell this place is.]
    [<King of Healing Waves> is confused.]
    [<Lord of Temptation> is delighted with the familiar world.]

Fortunately, the constellations followed me into the new world because apparently everyone's after my throat. Every day either someone tries to kill me or entangle me into one of their schemes…What did the princess do before I took possession of her body?

[<Diabolical Bloodlord>'s skill <Blessing of Poison> LV.999 purifies Mandrake's poison!]
    [<King of Healing Waves>'s skill <Blessing of Water> L V.999 perfectly heals wounds!]
    [<Lord of Temptation>'s skill <Temptation of Sleep> LV.999 puts the assassin to sleep!]

This new lifestyle just isn't for me. It's too fresh/youthful/girlish compared to what I went through in my last life. But still I tried to clear the missions and enjoy my time here, until the male lead and my annoying brothers, who harassed me and didn't have an ounce of love for my "villainous" self, started to cling to me

"It's good to be mischievous, but you can only do that in front of me. Got it?"
    "I regret that I didn't trust you back then."
    "...I don't deserve to beg for forgiveness, do I?"

Even the mercenary king and the light of the empire won't leave me alone...
    "I have decided."
    "What?"
    "I will serve my lady as your teacher." (?)

Fine! I'm sorry, I did wrong! I'll accept any punishment you give me. I'll do whatever you want, anything, just please send me back to my world!

This is the story of how Lee Young escapes from the twists and turns as the #1 S-rank Hunter possesses the protagonist of a romance fantasy novel! Will she be able to go home after clearing this final mission?

10. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Merrar

Merrar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    ML with green eyes, this is new and he looks sweet. Why does she keep transmigrating?

13. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

15. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She seems OP though hahahahahah skills lv999 looking forward comedy moments

Deleted member 475588 likes this.
  16. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about the identity of the ML :cookie:

17. Nicolekaz

Nicolekaz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello does anyone have the pdf/epub version of the novel. I really want to read it