Spoiler The Returnee Noble Lady Attacks His Majesty the Dragon Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kumarae, Mar 17, 2020.

1. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it looks like you haven't gotten a reply yet: this part is in the first part of the translated novel. My memory is a little hazy so apologies if I get any details wrong.

Hadith wants a girl who is prepubescent because the magic goddess has an obsessive thing with the dragon god and will incarnate into the girl that Hadith gets involved with and do war and stuff (sorry, fuzzy memory)--but she won't if the girl is too young.

Sufia's father is a scheming schemer who had her killed in the first timeline to frame Hadith (and dealing with his scheme makes up the bulk of part 1; she takes no part in the scheming). She doesn't fulfill Hadith's conditions (magically powerful and too young for the goddess to take over), so he isn't actually interested, but since her father is a dick she and Hadith hang out occasionally to give her some cover so her father doesn't abuse her (? fuzzy memory). She's also a cinnamon roll.

2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    This has been translated, but just in case people forget:
    • Kratos can't possess girls under 14 cuz that not the age she emerged to become the greatest saintess in the world. That's why even though Hadith don't want to be a lolicon, he would have to be one someday as he ages.
    • Jill still have 4 years, but it'll be fine even if she turns 14 because she has received the blessing and protection of the Dragon God Rave and accepted as Hadith's Dragon Princess. (Get rekt Kratos and Faelis)
    • Faelis is Kratos's vassal/reincarnation, much like Hadith is Rave's reincarnation. Difference between them is Hadith and Rave co-own the body/have separate consciousness, Kratos will take over Faelis' once she comes of age (not that there's any difference tho cuz both of them have same personality)

3. KeiZiahKnight1886

KeiZiahKnight1886 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I expected the cold analytical side but thank god he actually loves Jill, question though, in the manga he mentioned something about Jill being "pitiful bait" like what is that about?

syofiaa likes this.
  4. AoMay

AoMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To bait the goddess, if I remember correctly. The novel has past the fight with goddess' weapon.

bochucha, syofiaa and lazynoodles like this.
  5. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to bother!!! But this is killing me. So hades and Sofia are friends and not lovers right? He does fall for Jill? I want to like Sofia she seems nice, but I can’t if she is some sort of love rival

SixMagnitudeGirl likes this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    He respects her deeply since she is the only decent one in her shitty family. Even when she loves him like crazy he shoots her down as gently as possible and keeps her around to train Jill on being lady like for when she does ceremonies as a possible Empress.

Melita_H, Boopbup, komo komo and 7 others like this.
  7. I am so lost

I am so lost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhug:So I have a question.
    How old is Hadith?
    How much is the age gap?
    :blobmelt:

8. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    He's currently 19-20, the age gap about 9-10 years.

9. Greylily

Greylily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm liking the story so far. Thanks for all the spoilers!

Just a question, so Hadith was okay with Jill's proposal because she was supposed to be bait for Kratos? And since she is powerful and less than 14 years old. But then, when she receives Dragon God Rave's blessings, means that Kratos won't possess Jill's body? Or am I understanding this wrong? Thanks in advance!

Melita_H, bochucha and ilCrea like this.
  10. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this thread still alive?

kaedeyuuki, AoMay and bochucha like this.
  12. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, just wanted to ask if someone knows what happened with the ex-fiance and MC, recently. Apparently, MC got to know something about him that makes her think that he wasn't as bad as she thought? What made her change her mind?

Neyva likes this.
  13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    it was until you once again brought to my attention

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6484fv/102/
    Can someone help me verify if I'm mtl'ing this right? Apparently, the human vessel of the goddess was the damn incestuous sister of the mc's shitty ex-fiance and something happened to the ex because she tossed him away? The Goddess is obsessed over the ML??

14. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any further spoilers ? (Or novel progress in general ) ^-^

AoMay likes this.
  15. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mangadex comments aren't back yet so excuse me if I vent a little but EXCUSE ME WHAT that last panel of ch 11 is going to give me nightmares

16. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the translations around chapter 37, it seems like the plan for Hadith and Rave was always to find a bride to sacrifice. They needed a young girl before the age of 14 to ensure the goddess hasn't possessed her yet, so they can give the girl dragon's blessing, and the girl was supposed to seal the goddess when she grows to 14 and Hadith can kill the girl (with the goddess possessing her) at the same time. That's why Hadith didn't want to fall in love with Jill in the beginning and was denying his feelings since he was supposed to kill off Jill to fulfill his ultimate goal of sealing the goddess. (Also why he mentioned it was good Jill was only 10, so he can have a few years of normalcy with her and win her over until that "time")
    Of course they never expected how badass Jill was and Jill fought off the goddess (for now). Now Hadith has fully fallen for Jill and became a complete house husband! Lol

17. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo... is it safe to assume that in the first timeline when
    the brother snu snu with his sister, it's not actually his sister, but inside it's actually the goddess'?
    I honestly was so shocked when I saw the scene from the manga. I just trying to find out the logic behind it, tho it's still disgusting nevertheless :blobconfused:

18. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC... since it's really been a while since I read the webnovel, probably.... yes. The one the bro having snusnu in first timeline should be Kratos that had completely posessed Faelis. Doesn't make much difference tho tbh, since both females have quite the same personality and it's still incest since the body is real blood related.

19. Bloody White Rose of a Vampire

Bloody White Rose of a Vampire Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the recent translated manga chapter, some time ago, until the new volume comes out, I would like to know something:
    Is the Trashy Crown Prince still going to get Jill? I have a feeling that he wouldn’t give up, considering that it looks like he only want for her monstrous strength for his country.

kaedeyuuki and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  20. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I read the manga. Are there any spoilers from the recent updates of the webnovel?