Resolved qt bl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kyorins, Jan 2, 2022.

1. kyorins

kyorins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    two novels! i’m trying to separate them in my mind but some things may get mixed up

1.) mc transmigrates into a boy who took up his fathers debts and has a younger brother with a heart condition. he works at a tea house and does music performances when he meets ml. they have a sugar daddy/baby relationship at first but then it progresses to love. ml dotes the hell out of him when they do start dating, to the point where his entire college knows abt him having a ceo for a bf. remember them having a dog named duchess, mc was an art student, the villain stole his art and dated his boyfriend, eventually they got retribution. i think this one was one of the last arcs to be translated?

2.) mc transmigrates into a frivolous cheater but turns things around by getting a modeling job in order to trick the ogs boyfriend. the villain(s) of the arc are the ogs boyfriend and a white lotus, btw. he meets ml at a perfume shoot and i think they had a sugar daddy/baby relationship too. ml saves mc after the og boyfriend left him at a sex/drug party and their relationship progresses. eventually mc catches the og boyfriend sleeping with the white lotus, throws money at them, then leaves to do his own thing. i remember ml trying to console him thinking he was crying but mc was actually laughing.

Eva Rutherford likes this.
  2. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is from Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil Arc 4. Camping for the other one :blobpeek:

Eva Rutherford and kyorins like this.
  3. FlanLatte

FlanLatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for #1

Tty likes this.
  4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the first one. But I forgot the title as well. So I'm just gonna add details. The MC's brother is acute a snake. He is really sick but not that sick. So when mc transmigrated he begun to ignore this brother.

This brother is one of the people who torment the original owner.

I think this is the first arc? The original owner is really pitiful. He is a second gen rich, but went bankrupt. I think his parents committed suicide.

The first scene is when the art teacher went to give that villain cannon fodder classmate his scholarship when the orgi owner's painting is much more beautiful than the classmate.

If I'm not mistaken that classmate is reborn? I think he was supposed to be the protagonist. Ah, I can't remember.

Mc came from ancient china I think, so when he came to his part time job, where he was supposed to be fired, he beg the owner that he could play quin? In the tea house. Coincidentally,l was there.

Ahaha, I will stop there. I think if I continue it will mixed some other novels here. Hahaha.

Eva Rutherford and Tty like this.
  5. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the first one is the first arc of Turn On the Love System

6. FlowingWater

FlowingWater Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are correct. The first arc is very short, less than 10 chapters, but it is the one with the teahouse and playing the guqin. The art is the second arc right after it.

Eva Rutherford, kyorins and FlanLatte like this.