Recommendations Modern Martial Arts/Cultivation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Overclock, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for novels that have martial arts and cultivation, but the setting is more modern or advanced. Stuff like clans are fine, but modernized.

2. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lord of sin

Lord of sin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragon kings son in law if you want everything you've described in a slower story, this is something people can get bored off real quick but give it 100 chapters, if you like it then it'll only get better, and characters go through amazing character growth, harem was pretty good, all girls were relevant throughout the story and have their own growth, most don't like harem but I thought this was done really well, atleast its not like others that are done horribly.
    Martial Arts Master, pretty similar but the power system doesn't go to world shattering levels(atleast from what I know) the martial arts has been integrated into science and technology and is considered mainstream in the world, romance is a slow burn, starts early goes on throughout novel, its a pretty good romance.
    Others like
    Swallowed Star
    Forty milleniums of cultivation
    Battle Frenzy
    Tempest series (fast food read)
    All can be found on novelupdates, only forty mill of culti isn't completely translated

Overclock likes this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok this two have been here a while Sundering Nature: This one takes a while and the first volume focus more on MC going through his gf cheating and reconciliation himself to it, it takes till volume two for him to properly star into Martial Arts and cultivation, it's a good story with a solid grounded work, it's despicted in modern times.
    And Wicked Soldier King: Modern setting on an ex-soldier living in a city as the chef of a little restsurant where the owner and her daughter (adopted) have some special background that forces him to protect them. Really funny actually, the daugther is hilarious. Obviously MC is OP, altough his growth has been staled. I think the translation is in hiatus though.