LCD Reincarnated Heavy Knight

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Jan 3, 2022.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is interesting about this novel is it actually has two alternate versions.
    • About Making the Low-Tier Tamer Profession Top-Tier Using My Previous Life’s Knowledge
    • Different World Reincarnation as a Sage ~With my Gaming Knowledge, I’ll become the World’s Strongest
    So if you think the heavy knight thing is stupid, you can instead read one where he is a sage, and another where he's a tamer. There are probably more variations out there, so if none of them interest you I'd suggest looking through the novel's recommendation section.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  3. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good ol' "I got the trash skill UNLIMITED OPNESS, so i will fool around"

userunfriendly likes this.
  4. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Good story but somehow I was irritated by MC, in the beginning how often he boasted heavy knight job + combo skill ravage of madness something, just like a YouTuber walkthrough a game that only he knows all the secrets (the viewer can only nod and says amazing!) and says this is the best combo but no explanation what is the combo and repeated on the next episode, and the next episode, and the next episode and finally after so many episodes turn out the combo not as amazing as he boasted

5. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the last few chapters of volume 1. Even at low level, the combination of two (just 2!) of his skill trees has him beating the snot out of the “highest class”, Sword Saint. He boosted his strength and agility by 100%, and just smacked the sh!t out of her.

Sage is awesome. Go read nau. Hiatus, though. :cry: You forgot the awesome, and great “Hellmode”.:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Yep. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KurouDaijuji likes this.
  6. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to admit tho that a tank that can put all their defense stat on attack and buffs that stack with the former after dropping to a certain health is OP in the late game especially if you have a good healer. You'll be a god of war tearing through everything like a hot knife through butter.

ReMark and userunfriendly like this.
  7. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the novel. Just wish there was more chapters

ReMark and userunfriendly like this.
  8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Thers also the implication that those weaknesses go away at high enough levels of both skill trees. :eek::eek::eek:
    Volume 2, chapter 15. Relentless Vigor. CONVERTS DEFENSE TO ATTACK. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The Death Armed let out a screech.
    The returning second slash cut its life short.
    The body of the Death Armed split into two vertically. :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
    ReMark likes this.
  9. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    But still too risky, to trigger it he must have 20% HP or less and just like he mentioned before, this is not a game where in the game you cannot slip or fall because you just step banana peel on the ground. There would be some bad luck factor like in the critical moment (life & death situation) suddenly there is a bird from nowhere hit MC and MC got distracted for a moment and then the result is not game over but death. Skill that double your stat is very good (OP skill for offensive job), but if the stat that gets boosted is the lowest, it only make tank into tank warrior, he can fight better but not significantly impact the game just like he boasted. To make matter worse the appraisal won't reveal the attack and speed stat. Only HP, MP and i forgot the last (is it DEF?). The reader is intentionally be made blinded, later author just say heavy knight is slow but with this skill its agility on par with the normal enemy and par too with the fast enemy.

The risky part, with the convert Defence into Attack he is super OP but this also mean he is very vulnerable. Winning against Sword Saint is insignificant, this time i agree with MC, defeating Sword Saint cousin is no big deal and no need to use Half-dead Savage Dragon (sorry, is this the correct skill? I kinda forgot) because there is more formidable enemy out there wandering aimlessly and can evolve upon defeat. 1 wrong move in real fight is instadeath, there are too many uncertain factor

The skill that convert 20% HP into barrier with the same value is very good, but someIowIi can imagine the MC with smug face saying something like this out of the blue, "You guys cannot imagine this right? The barrier value is 20% of max HP but upon mastery it becomes 100% of max HP at the same cost of 20% HP"

10. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of a MOBA Hero Phylax. When she uses her ultimate, she'll transform from a Tank/CC to a Carry by converting 10% of HP to dmg, and his mgc & phys def to atk spd.

11. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read it up to the end of vol 2. It's quite lacking with character interactions and world building. Also they have the luckiest girl alive, yet they met 2 Patchworks and a Wandering Lord consecutively, that's pretty BS and forced. Started out pretty good, but the dense amount of fighting scenes kinda bored me a bit. It's still enjoyable if I have nothing else, but it's not something I'd look forward to once a week.

12. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so confusing with Volumes and Chapters, but I believe the TL has caught up to the Japanese raws?

I find the class/skill system pretty strange, but at the same time it's interesting to see something a bit different.

Also I'm a huge sucker for character builds like MC's.

Well according to the MC it's the opposite. Because of her high luck chance the dungeons spawn more rare monsters.

13. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 3 raw chapters left untranslated, but the raws haven't been updated in months either.

Astaroth likes this.