Spoiler Please Take Care of Me in This Life as Well(이번 생도 잘 부탁해)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Oct 3, 2020.

1. honestlyspeakingits.spoilers

honestlyspeakingits.spoilers New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay everyone... So i just read see you in my 19th life chapter 60-62

Remember when Miss Ban Ji Eum's brother saw his sister who came out in a room where Lim Chang Soo is (idk president?) Then the boy was curious why his sister was there? So he walked close to the door and then heard them talking about the car crash 23 years ago (Moon Seo Ha and Yoon Joo Won) His brother found out it wasnt just a normal car crash.

He thought it would be a shame to just keep it to himself.

So he went and contacted Seo Ha. At firsy Seo Ha refused. And then someone called him, he answered and it was Ji Eum's brother. Then before Seo Ha was going to end the call the brother said "car crash" He told Seo Ha how he heard it. So they did meet and told him. Then Seo Ha didnt wanna believe it. To confirm it he went to the Lim Chang Soo guy, and asked him (for dAyS) but ended up getting denied about the car crash. Soon Lim Chang Soo guy contacted the one who caused the car crash. It was, Moon Seo Ha's Father. Yes the CEO shit- SORRY- then they talked stuff about "keep an eye to Seo Ha" and that "you should go overseas for now" yeah then 2 days later Lim Chang Soo guys was found dead and the case was Murder. These days Yoon Joo Won (Ji Eum's 18th life) kept appearing in Seo Ha's dreams. Since Seo Ha met Lim Chang Soo guy 2 days before he died he needed to be interrogated (?) Also, Lim Chang Soo's bodyguard (?) Was missing more like running away... Contacted Seo Ha after a few hours and told him that "The culprit about the car crash 23 years ago... Is your family member. I dont know which one but.. I think their close to you. Anyway, Their your family member." Is what (kinda) he said.

Now the question is...

1) Why would Seo Ha's father be the culprit of the car crash 23 years ago. What did he want from the car crash??

Possible answer) Honestly Idfk like i thought of it for a an hour and i just got 2 of them. First is that, Maybe his father was angry at Seo Ha since his mother died? I dont really get why would he get angry but it kind works no? The second is that... Since Seo Ha liked Joo won, She kinda became Seo Ha's weakness? UHH IDK

okay I think thats all for now, actually I really really dont get his father. Well Lets all support this plot tho (really good!!) Also recommend me some manhwa!!

(Sorry for the wrong spellings/doesnt make sense sentences.)

onnagiri, Bella94 and Korleone like this.
  2. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a spoiler when ML will know the truth about FL??????? Huhuhuhu I'm desperately waiting :notworthy::notworthy::coffee:

3. Anne_Mille

Anne_Mille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys on chapter 63 she tells the truth
    He didn't react really well but on 67 they talk about

4. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean 67? What happened on 64,65,66??

5. Anne_Mille

Anne_Mille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he's reluctant but when she says where's the key of the box and give him a paper telling him whatever is on the box (it's like a little book) on 65 and 66
    Then on 67 they talk about
    (Sorry about the english)

its0k, reokyouma and worldtraveller like this.
  6. reokyouma

reokyouma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck yeah! nice

7. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there no ending spoiler from the novel?

8. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This has a novel?? As far as I know, it's an original webtoon.. If there's a novel, I'd like spoilers too

9. linta

linta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The killer is the UNCLE...
    In latest raws the uncle made someone attack himself infront of ML so that he won't be a suspect.
    I think ML's dad was trying to save him from breaking since he knew that ML loved his uncle
    At least that is what I got from the raws

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    syofiaa, cjburaira, Marane101 and 5 others like this.
  10. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never expect that, Seriously ML's father is a good man after all, and any progress between Secretry ha and FL Sis?

syofiaa and ArkiV_10 like this.
  11. linta

linta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really worked to see the raws just for their progress

Unfortunately none yet... My heart really hurts for them, The secretry just has to make complications in their relationship:cry: I'm dying to see them together.

12. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want them to end up with each other, Secretary likes her tooo... And I really admire chowon, she had a crush on him for many years, I would be okay of secretary like some one else.. But if the love mutual, I quite hate when both of them don't open up with each other..

13. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Uncle is quite stupid in this story. Like seriously he got angry that his sisters husband didn’t cry at her funeral, so he decided to hurt his son with a cad crash to get a rise out of him?

what sense is there? The father is not at fault for the car accident in any way, he had no obligation to mourn his dead wife in front of her brother (and yes he did mourn her death). The only thing the father is at fault for is not having proper communication with his son, which to be fair both are at fault because the son also admitted that he actively tried not to talk with his father since childhood.

14. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    The first to find out:
    She connects with her niece from the life before last before the start of the story.
    The Second to find out:
    Chowoon thinks that too many things remind her of her sister and recalls her sisters strong beliefs about reincarnation. She straight up asks “are you my sister?” She then recants to explain that she hopes it’s the truth and asks what her purpose is, why she knows so many things, and why she is acting like Jowon. In a weak moment, MC reveals the truth as well as some details to prove it.
    The third to find out:
    The Secretary fellow finds out on accident. Chowoon is talking to MC in the stairwell. She says she has missed her (indicating she now believes) and they hug. The phone rings and they find out he has heard the entire conversation. MC convinced him to give her a chance to prove it with some very good reasons as well as some information she couldn’t have known without being Jowon
    How the ML finds out (c63):
    Hes breaking down blaming himself for Jowon’s death. So she just comes out with the truth without much preparation on the road. She does give him some clues and they resolve it within a few chapters.

The ash blonde second generation bully may or may not have guessed. I’m not certain.

I was rooting for them too, at first. Then I got mislead by some (probably?) false spoilers…
    Multiple someones ‘confirmed’ that the MC instead ended up with the Secretary in one of the chapters. This was relatively early on in my reading. I was really disappointed and shocked! But then I spent the next 40 chapters looking for clues that the mc was going to move on… but it really doesn’t feel like that is where the story is going at all! My original expectations are getting fulfilled, but now I feel somehow conflicted that I am not going to get the ‘mc chooses second or third male lead’ route. ~_~

In other news, what do you guys think is going on with the blonde part-timer? And do you think there are other reincarnators that might find her after she linked up with people across 3 lifetimes?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    syofiaa, Marane101 and your crush like this.
  15. Fortunata

Fortunata Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After a long time of waiting, they’ll end up together (in the side story). FL “accidentally” make Secretary Ha drinks a glass of soju when they’re celebrating something at FL sis house. Long story short, after that FL sis got to know that secretary Ha actually has feelings for her but didn’t want to do something about it because of their difference in social status. FL sis decided to give up because she didn’t wish to burden Secretary Ha, but by then secretary Ha has already fall too deeply in love with her and can’t let her go. We’ll also get to see the expressionless secretary ha get jealous. <3

16. poyui

poyui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, did the story finish already?

17. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels veeeery close in the English translations, so I wouldn’t be shocked if the original is already completed.

18. poyui

poyui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but i can't help but feel that if it is that close, something tragic might happen.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  19. Fortunata

Fortunata Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I made a mistake.. at first I thought ch. 76 was the end of the main story because of the author’s message at the end of the chapter but now that i’ve read it again, it’s actually a notice for season break. So i guess the main story is still on going XD
    sorry for confusing you guys :p

Nom de Plume likes this.
  20. Mystical dreams

Mystical dreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the new raws it seems secretary Ha is the reincarnation of someone MC knew in her past life... Don't these authors know when to stop with so many twists and turns... Btw i read somewhere that mc ended up with secretary...upto now i haven't seen any inclination towards this side...not even once...just in the recent chapter it might be related to something...