Spoiler Civil Service Hunter’s S-level Resignation Log

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    First Cover:
    upload_2021-7-11_12-11-16.jpeg
    Second Cover:
    upload_2021-7-11_12-18-3.jpeg
    Titles: 공무원 헌터의 S급 퇴사일지 , Civil Service Hunter’s S-level Resignation Log
    The Novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/civil-service-hunters-s-level-resignation-log/
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56951408
    Author: 녹타 (Nokta) , Same author as One Step Forward to the Flower Path.
    Artist of the novel’s illustrations: 숙자 (SUKJA)
    Serialization and Publisher: Kakaopage and Yeondam
    Pickup Thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/civil-service-hunters-grade-s-resignation-log.125683/
    Language: Korean
    Year: 2021
    Genres: Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Romance, Female Protagonist, Weak To Strong, Fantasy World, Game Elements, Level System, System Administrator,
    Description:
    A low-ranking official from an F-rated hunter. Yoon Seo-ra knew she would live like that forever. Until she was thrown alone in the dungeon.

The moment the system was about to die, everything turned upside down at the unknowingly burst of shouting.

[Checking information about Yoon Seo-ra, the awakener who spewed abusive language to the system administrator] [Do you want to sign a contract with a system administrator?]
    I liked signing a contract with a narrow system administrator who came out of nowhere.

[Rescheduling the comprehensive evaluation] [Awakening Yoon Seo-ra (Class S)]
    Wait a minute, manager. You didn’t say I’d jump from class F to class S.

【Administrator: ♡(˘ ε˘ʃƪ)】
    【Administrator: ♡(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)】
    【Administrator: ( ง・▽・) ∂】

In addition, only these managers, emoticons, are overused and unreliable. Still, I was going to quit being a dirty civil servant who always works overtime.

“I’ve never seen you in the past. Who are you?”

“Hi, I’m a contractor for the district administrator.”

It just so happens that I’ve become the center of the accident with a left-backer. Can I really quit my job?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Zachary

Zachary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Unique_Xero

Unique_Xero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I just caught up to the novel (chapter 181)

Our FL Seora Yoon got pushed into a dungeon while doing her duties as a civil servant. When she got pushed in the dungeon suddenly closed with no way out. While being chased by wolves inside the dungeon suddenly a screen pops out.
    [The system manager proposes a contract] The contract says that he will give her strength to survive this dungeon. She accepts and all her skills which were F rank suddenly rose to S Rank. She asks the system manager to hide her skills from everyone because she wants peace and quiet in her life. The system manager hides her S rank aura and her profile is marked as F and no world announcement through the system was made about a new S Rank hunter. The system manager gives Seora a weapon as a contract gift. The gift was a EX Ranked gun, it's able to change forms into anything gun related (EX gun is ranked higher than L and S rank/example: water gun, rifle, AK47 and etc). She then destroys every single mob in the dungeon using the gun, all the mobs heads exploded. She defeated the boss monster in the dungeon and then made it out.
    Nobody knew who defeated the dungeon alone so the internet community went wild after seeing photos of the exploded monster's heads. They gave our FL the nickname of "Head Bang" from all the head shots she did.

So our FL worked as Head bang while working at her civil servant office. Later she got a call while working about a 2nd class dungeon opening. Her boss who is pretending to be an A rank hunter even though he's an S rank brings her along to evacuate all the people nearby the dungeon. However Seora had other plans, she entered the dungeon without them knowing and head shotted the dungeon. When she defeated the boss monster she notices someone is looking at her. A stranger who is tall, handsome with black hair with an angry face stared at her. She ran away immediately, since the system manager hides her stats she wasn't very worried about her identity being revealed. Later 2 news popped up on Korea's Nation System announcement. [First L Rank Hunter of Korea] & [2nd class dungeon defeated by 'anonymous']. The man who looked at Seora with an angry look was the first L rank hunter, Sejune Kang. In this novel the hunter ranks goes from 'L, S, A, B, C, D, E, F'. Seora went home and enjoyed her happy peaceful life until she looked out to her balcony to see a man standing there. The person at the balcony was Sejune Kang he already knew that Seora was the one who defeated the 2nd Class dungeon. Seora was surprised so she asked the system manager to check Sejune's stats for her. In his stats it said "returnee, died 5 times (Currently 6th life). She was wondering wtf did I just read. She asked him "wtf are u" and he later explains that he has a contract with a God and his God turns back time when he dies. The reason he's here is because in all his past life he has never heard of Seora. Korea found out about the existence of another S class because there was a total of 11 S class in Korea however when Sejune joined it said
    "Welcome 13th member of the S class system chat"... Not 12...

Now that I said the basic gist of the plot... Let me say it short formed.
    Seora's mother was an S rank, the first S rank in Korea. When her mother and father both died in a first ranked dungeon the world was sad and tried invade the privacy of Seora and her older brother over their parents death. Seora was 10 when her parents died, her brother is 6 years older than her. They kept saying to Seora "When are you going to awaken as an S rank and protect us" When are you going to become like your mother" But only thing Seora hears was, "When are you going to die for us like your mother did". Because of this she hated the thought of becoming like her mother when she was young. During her mom's funeral her and her brother, Jihun Yoon, a system message popped into both their heads. [From Jyehee Yoon's will, she gives you both the option of becoming S Ranked hunters] Jyehee Yoon is Seora's mother. Before her mother died she made a bet with the system manager(Will be revealed later). Seora declined the will because she doesn't wanna die and end up like her mother. However her brother accepted and when he became 20 years old he awakened as an S rank.

This is when her relationship with the system manager is revealed. In all past 5 lives Seora lived, she died horribly. The system manager became attached to Seora since she was little. He watched over her because he was curious on how she'll live after her mother died. He watched Seora live peacefully until she was 22. When he first saw her get pushed into the dungeon he didn't think much. He just watched her die in her first life. In her second life when time got reversed from Sejune Kang's death, the system manager proposed her a contract saying he'll give her power to be an S rank she just declined and said, I'll just die. Then in her third life, the system manager said "I'll give you power to be like your mother" When she heard like my mother she went into a panic attack and said
    "I rather die than end up like my mother" then she ran in to the werewolf pack by herself to suicide. In her fourth life, the system manager said [I'll give you power to survive this dungeon] Now that it's the fourth time the system manager couldn't bear to watch her die anymore. He was in so much pain whenever he saw her die, she meant much more to him than he thought. So when in the fourth life she agreed he was happy. However when she became an S rank and destroyed every single monster in the dungeon like a monster she was disgusted by herself and suicided. And in her current life she agreed to the contract and didn't go insane either.

It's because all of her previous death that the system manager is so overprotective of Seora and does everything to stop her from being injured. In korean system manager is written as 관리자 and Elizabeth is spelt as 엘리자베스. Since they both have 리자 in common Seora calls the System manager 'LizaLiza, Lizzie, lizz and more'.

Seora lives happily in this current life. After she revealed her identity as head bang to the public she became well loved by everyone. She later went and destroyed the dungeon that took her parent's live with her brother and became the third L rank in Korea. She becomes close friends with the two other L rank, Sejune Kang and Jarim Sung. They later go eat outside at buffets often and Sejune Kang is forced to pay each time. They reason they go to buffets is because Jarim Sung eats like a monster, a complete blackhole of a stomach. Seora later gets a kiss from the system manager, just to tease him she ignored/didn't talk to him for two whole days.

Centauri, charisa, yuriezzz and 37 others like this.
  7. LadyKroto

LadyKroto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember which chapter her identity gets revealed?

BrightShinningAura and Ceilo27 like this.
  8. Aoi Alice

Aoi Alice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

9. Unique_Xero

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of chapter 69 her identity gets revealed as she becomes the third L rank.
    The sealed dungeon that look the life of Seora's mother suddenly was released. During the years the dungeon was sealed, the difficult level went from a 2 to a 1. So almost every single S and L rank in Korea was in front of that dungeon to kill the monster inside. Seora's brother entered Korea from America just to defeat the monster. He moved to America to work as a hunter since he gets more pay in America, he needed the money to take care of Seora. He did a lot of damage but was near death so that's when Seora decided to enter the battlefield. She killed the monster in front of all the other S rank hunters. When she defeated the monster an announcement popped up saying who did the most damaging on taking down the monster 'Seora Yoon, Jihyun Yoon and Jyehee Yoon. Seora saw her mother's name, her mother who passed away more than 10 years ago in that dungeon. She then collased from using too much of her power then while she was asleep her rank became L rank and there was a world announcement made by the system saying 'Congratulations! The third L rank in Korea has been made!'. The entire internet went insane saying 'F rank to L rank' and etc. But when they learned that she's the daughter of the first S rank in Korea and the little sister of Jihyun Yoon (her brother) who is also an S rank the internet went even more insane.

10. Yufrekou

Yufrekou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
    I have just read the recent translations and
    I have some questions;

(1.) It says the story constains romance, if so who is the ML? Is the romance more on the sideline, and that the story is more focused on Seora's development?

(2.) Will we be able to see system manager talking properly (without the emoticons)? And what chapter?

(3.) Why is the Do young guy (the one who worked in the association) pretending to be an A-class Hunter?

(4.) Will Seora go to the labyrinth with Sejun?

This are all my questions for now. It would be great if these are answered (◍•ᴗ•◍).

11. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil us more!!
    Please!!
    Thank you!!

Can you spoil us more!!
    Please!!
    Thank you!!

12. Unique_Xero

Reading List:
    Link

The novel will be updating everyday until it reaches the end of the series. I AM PRAYING THERE ARE AFTER STORIES

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    layyu and Flowing_Time like this.
  13. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the end of the world by the crack happen? the one Kang Sejun try to fight every lives

14. Unique_Xero

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll spoil the entire plot once the after story ends which is pretty soon actually but I wanted to share my favorite part about Seora and the system manager in the after story

TLDR; system mangers sacrifices himself, Seora becomes the new system manager and awakens as the first EX rank hunter.
    END OF MAIN STORY (I SCREAMED)
    IN THE EPILOGUE, Seora is casually like "imma meet Yeomra the king of the dead and get back my stupid lover back"
    She gets back the Liza (System manager) and they live together...
    Seora names the system manager, Rize Yoon. Yoon is Seora's family name. Also they fucked on the couch-
    It became big news in Korea that Headbang is dating someone. Seora and Rize are so flirty that my poor soul cannot handle it

15. Roxy_LyN

Roxy_LyN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please spoil the cute moments between MC and ML?!

16. snooppyed

Reading List:
    Link
    so the blonde on the cover is Lize? who’s the beautiful man in seora’s dream??

vannaokuzo likes this.
  17. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol who woukd have thought that the administrator was the male lead? I'm not complaining tho!!!! He was such a cutie. But this novel confused me so much, there lots of potential male leads... Like too much. Lol

18. snooppyed

Reading List:
    Link
    When the dungeon labyrinth in the pacific opens, the world dungeon organization invites all L-ranks in the world to discuss the team to attack the dungeon. Seora as an L-rank also (known as headbang, still hiding her identity) participated in the conference but as an F-rank civil servant representing the headbang. Because Korea has 3 L-ranks that beat China, which only has 2, China feels threatened for its position as Leading Asia. At that time, China planned to kidnap and assassinate Seora, who was the representative of Headbang as a warning, but of course, it failed and Seora kills the assassins. later, when Seora's identity was revealed, china was shocked because it turns out Seora who was just F-rank that failed to be killed turned out to be Headbang itself. Since then, China has secretly smuggled assassins illegally or non-illegally into Korea to seize the top position in Asia from Korea, of course, this Chinese Assassin was exterminated by Hana's subordinates.
    The Labyrinth Dungeon is located on an island in the Pacific and is the first dungeon in the world to have multiple floors that will open over a while. At that time the 8th floor was opened, and WDO created a raid team consisting of Seora, Kang Sejun, Jarim, and several L-rank foreign hunters. the boss monster is a Red dragon with crowns that deal with 7 sins. when the boss monster appears, everyone falls into the illusion of 7 sins except Oliver who was a contractor of Archangel Michael. Seora also didn't fall into the illusion because of the administrator's protection but was hit by 7 sins, that is Lust. well, she likes beautiful men LOL. So the only ones who are still sober in the team are Seora and Oliver. Jarim entered into Wrath's illusion, Sejun is Greed. there are 7 dragons and Seora kills 3 dragons with additional helps from fox administrator who kills 1 and ends up as the biggest contributor
    currently at chapter 140, another possible love interest besides administrator as ML

• Chief Do —> turns out he was a friend of Seora’s brother and when seora was still young, he take care of seora but later when seora was older, she had forgotten about it. it explains why chief Do is always kind to her. possibility as love interest 60% because sometimes he acts shy toward seora
    • Kang sejun —> at least 30% as a love interest. he always looks concerned about Seora, maybe because of her special existence in this world. in the greed illusion on the 8th-floor labyrinth dungeon, it shows seora died because of his greed to save the world. after he woke up, he hugged seora.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  19. CreamcheeseCake

CreamcheeseCake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oy oy you forgot about the system administrator

No one's gonna talk about who that beautiful man in Seora's dream is???

20. snooppyed

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s elizabeth aka administrator