Spoiler Ice God and The Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Ice God and The Lady
    Associated Names: 빙신과 아가씨
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ice-god-and-the-lady/
    Raws: https://ridibooks.com/search?q=빙신과+아가씨&adult_exclude=n

Synopsis:

“Isn’t, isn’t that bastard crazy?”

Cahill was standing in front of the men with his excited manhood dangling.

Holly’s face flushed because it was obvious why he was mad all the way to the top of his head at the assassins.

“That Ice God.”

Holly meets the Ice God Cahill while trying to avoid debtors.

Cahill, who has just opened his eyes up to sex, stretches out a hand of seduction to the vigilant Holly…….

Accompanying the man who was suspicious from head to toe.

Is it really okay as it is?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    your crush likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Brigtter

Brigtter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This ML is something else :blobrofl: One of the best first chapters I've ever read haha

5. Morklee

Morklee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a few chapters on my hand. They’re raws but I’m still trying to read through them lol. Let me know if y’all want me to share. I’ll probably edit it a bit to make it a bit readable.

AerynJay likes this.
  6. AerynJay

AerynJay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do spoil us if you can. That first chapter is just too much of a tease :( ;)

Morklee likes this.
  7. Morklee

Morklee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll probably start from where they picked up. I’ll just MTL them first. Please wait for a bit.

Let me know if this is readable. I still have some raws left. Message me if y’all still want some spoilers.

(‘’) was used to indicate Holly’s monologue. I used MTL, so not everything is accurate. I also edited a few bits along with the gender confusions during dialogs. Let me know if this is fine as english is not my first language.
    I’m still a new member so I cannot change the Table of Contents. Feel free to add them.
    Enjoy

Holly put her lips on the man's lips, making a difficult sound. The man paused for a moment at the sudden contact and then pushed his tongue into her lips.

‘Isn't this what you meant?'

Surprised, Holly pushed hard with her tongue. Then, the soft tongue was rolled up as if it had been waiting. As if it was fun, the man's eyes were bent.

“… !”

The people who came in saw what was going on in the room and kept their mouths shut. The four legs exposed under the blanket were tangled, and the blanket shook non-stop. Outside the blanket, the desperate quarrel was seen only as a passionate act of lovers.

“It's hot.”

Holly seemed to be amazed by the sound of a whistle coming from right next to her. What made it even more crazy was that she didn't dislike the first kiss at all. Rather, it was good enough to make the back of her neck tingle.

“Ugh…”

Holly relaxed her body and took in his tongue.Realizing that she was no longer rebellious, the man loosened his grip on her wrist.

“There is no way Holly, who’s diligent, has been lying around in broad daylight, even during working hours… … .” [Boss, not sure]

“Yeah, that’s right. I sent Holly on an errand next town.” [Henri, not sure]

'This is negligence... … . I'm sorry, boss.’

Holly, who has lived with sincerity as her motto, burst into tears as she listened to the conversation between Henri and the boss. Even in the midst of the haziness, the sound of the door closing was heard.

‘It was clear that the boss took the captain out. Now I have to push him out... … .'

The tip of the man’s tongue touched the roof of her mouth. It was cloudy like a mist in her head, and her back trembled. Holly wrapped her arms around the man's neck and pulled him closer. The tongue went deeper.

“Haha… … .”

The man, who opened his eyes and looked at Holly's face, grabbed her ankle and lifted it. The duvet slipped to the floor. Because of the lifted leg, the skirt fell down to her inner thigh. As Henri said, the inside of the duvet was too hot. Her clothes were already damp with sweat and she wanted to throw them away in displeasure.

A snake-cold hand ran across her legs. Her body trembled at the sharp temperature difference. A sly hand glided across the inside of her thigh. Then he raised his finger and pressed the crack in the middle of Holly's underwear.

“… !”

Holly’s toes curled up in a sensation she had never felt before.

“Can I?” In a cracked voice, the man asked. There was also a hint of impatience somewhere.

Holly looked at the man with swaying eyes. ‘I've seen so many travelers, but it's the first time I've seen a waxen man like this.’ It reminded her of the pottery made in the desert country of Haman.

‘Did the doll look like this?’

The man’s eyes were a bit wild, but it made her feel more precious. If he doesn’t blink, you won’t believe he’s a human being.

“I'm good at it."

Such a man was seducing Holly. The man's eyes were so serious that she flinched.

‘Can I give up my body to a man I’ve seen for the first time like this?’

He was not the first to seduce her among the many tourists who came and went Centria. Like this man — or not, there were quite a few young, handsome, and decent people. However, Holly never gave up to those who did these tricks.

Holly didn't pull him using her arms as before, but she didn't push him away either. He stared at her hesitating with only her lips twitching. The man's face disappeared.

“If you don't like it, kick me.”

Confused, Holly breathed in at the heat felt between her legs. The man encouraged her decision with actions instead of words. One of the man's hands was still holding Holly's thigh. And the rest, with one hand, he grabbed her thin waist. The man shoved his nose into Holly's mound and swallowed her underwear whole.

“… !”

Hot breaths wet her sensitive vagina. A wet tongue licked the crevice through the thin cloth. A stranger was sucking on a secret area that she cannot even reach. That fact alone made her eyes dizzy and her heart race.

“Shall we do it?”

The man raised his head and asked, fiddling with the laces of her underwear. Holly bit her lip at the savage question. Her pussy was already wet inside and outside. Despite numerous temptations, the reason she hasn't opened her body to anyone is because she never acted on it.

Holly’s stomach was itching like this, and there was no reason to put up with it. Instead of answering, Holly lowered her hand and pulled the laces of her underwear. A thin piece of fabric slid loosely. The rich man stuck his head out from underneath. The man, who looked at the bush with satisfaction, ran his hand through it. With twinkling eyes, he looked at her shyly raised clitoris as he tapped it with his fingertips.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
  8. AerynJay

AerynJay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! It’s readable no worries, english is not my 1rst language either. Always eager for more, appreciate the work you put into it :)

Morklee likes this.
  9. Morklee

Morklee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re welcome!!! I’ll probably add more after a few days since I’m quite busy. But I might give an earlier update as long as I finish my reqs.

AerynJay likes this.
  10. kumiko

kumiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?

11. Sera19

Sera19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know, it feels like the ml is a womanizer ( umm you know like he is so sure that he is good at it) I'm just curious can i get a spoiler if he is really a player or something. Gosh I just want to confirm before continuing .
    Please

12. kumiko

kumiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not a player

Sera19 likes this.
  13. Sera19

Sera19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. ❤

14. tylerdylan18

tylerdylan18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. niine37

niine37 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm interested, is it possible to share it?

16. Sera19

Sera19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too