Spoiler 이 3세는 악역입니다-This 3 Year Old Is A Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Sep 18, 2021.

1. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think rica is the souther because it was said that Marquis of delph was inferior because her family only grew because of duke of chateubriend (central won)

AnniePoo likes this.
  2. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just finished reading the chapter 11 where there was a moment where the FL was thinking about her former Korean family and how her life changed drastically and lonely when her mother married for the second time and after her little sister was born she basically became a maid as time passed.
    As always I'm more interested in these type of informationa when in a story there's a glimpse of the former life of the protagonist, my questions are: will there be more FL's flashback about her former family? Are we going to see them again, like what happened to them when the FL died? Or like in the majority of the novel, the author will forget and/or won't tell anything about the former family?
    I hope the author will tell in a side story something about her former family like in "Deaths is the only ending for the villainess" (that novel will always be my standard when it comes to close all the stories inside the novel). I don't like to read a story when there are some loose ends still opened, especially in these types of story. I'm not asking to see the former family being punished but at least I hope to see them regretting for how they treated badly the FL, especially that annoying grandmother.

Yukari_me likes this.
  3. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so far, no, because the mtl here has actually caught up with raws

4. fujoshiFRVR

fujoshiFRVR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (y)(y)(y)(y):blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

5. atlas2311

atlas2311 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you start 157 @ailiya98 ? If not I'm gonna MTL it today

6. ailiya98

ailiya98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't mtl it:facepalm: Maybe I'll mtl 158... So sorry, friend

7. atlas2311

Reading List:
    Link
    wokeh I will post it later tonight :blobokhand:

Laly95 likes this.
  8. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a Filipino, I was born and live in Italy, I love reading manga, manhwa and I love watching Kdrama. So you can imagine my struggles to learn, read and listen a lot of different languages, my language skills really suck since I was born, so I tried to read the MTL chapters till chapter 50. I finally decided to stop there because my mind was regressing exponentially! I tried really hard to understand the story so far but no, I understood only a fraction of it and I think I ruined the joy of reading this novel from now on.
    I'm crying . I thought the TL reached a good amount of chapters but unfortunately they released only 13 chapters. I can only imagine how hard it is to translate and on top of that the people who are translating it (even though I think is only a person working on it,I'm not sure but if I'm right I want to thank that fantastic persone for his/her incredible work, thanks) are busy with their own life. I will always be grateful for all the people, groups that are translating all the novels I will immensely be grateful, thanks. If I were rich and I had the same hobbies that I have but with the same skills, I would have certainly pay all of the translator that are working on the projects that I love. But unfortunately I'm not rich, sorry.
    For those who read till the last chapter how did you that? What's the secret?
    And I've just realised that I didn't feel anything while reading the chapters that I read. Nothing. No anxiety, no happiness, no madness or other feelings that I usually feel while reading these type of stories. It's amazing this thing, I mean even though the story is the same if it's MTLed or TLed or whatever it called, the feelings and experiences while reading the stories are completely different. It's also more difficult to understand when it comes to novels because while reading manga and manhwa you have the pictures that are helping you to understand more.
    But I don't think I learned my lesson because I'm sure that when I will find another interesting story like this one that's isn't well translated and has few chapters yet, I will surely try to read the MTL or worst I will directly reading it while using Google translate. Ahahhahaa because I want to know more.

AnniePoo and Vguj like this.
  9. atlas2311

Reading List:
    Link
    I will MTL ch 159 and 160 today, I hope I can finish it by today, but it can also be tomorrow hehe :blobokhand:

10. ailiya98

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you want some help?

11. atlas2311

Reading List:
    Link
    oooooooo, yeah thank you can you help with ch 160 ? I alr open the chapter, just use my account. I got some urgent stuff and ch 159 might be posted tomorrow. Sorry for the late guys I will make sure to post it tomorrow

12. ailiya98

Reading List:
    Link
    Okayy