Spoiler A Saint Lives In The Demon Duke’s Mansion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jan 5, 2022.

1. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Title :
    악마 공작저에는 성녀가 살고 있다
    A Saint Lives In The Demon Duke’s Mansion
    Official Raw Novel
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=58126040
    Description
    I possessed the body of a character from a novel that I threw away because I became angry while I was reading it.

As a young lady, I’ll be married off to the male lead at a young age.

You’d think it’ll be okay since the male lead was tamed well, but you’d be wrong.

Because there was a big problem with this body, which will become a saint in the future.

‘Even if I have a strong power, I’m going to die because it’s too strong…!’

The only solution to prevent the surge in holy power was to suppress it with the opposite magical element.

So, goodbye male lead! I’m going to find a way to survive now!

“I came here because I heard you’re good at magic.”

The Duke of Bastion, a demon family approved by the Royal family, was said to have inherited the blood of the demon god.

“Give me your son!”

As of today, I’ll dwell here. No, I’ll live my life!​

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

AsuraSKY likes this.
  4. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:

AsuraSKY likes this.
  5. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the cover!:blobnosebleed: Gonna set my tent here :blobcozy::blobneet:

6. shiory

shiory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  7. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg the cover is so cute and pretty , any spoilers?

8. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd Cover
    [​IMG]

9. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please feed us some spoilers

10. Idonthavealife

Idonthavealife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the mtl of this novel or any spoilers I really want to buy the chapters but i can't even download the app

shoui, Asami and shiory like this.
  11. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit!!
    She is a queen that i will gladly serve!!

shoui and twilight_123 like this.
  12. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
  13. Lianaarn

Lianaarn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL is a transmigrator and regressor (probably). FL name is Asha, she is an orphan lives in a remoted temple. She has white/silver curly hair and golden eyes. At the beginning of story, her age is 9 years old. The temple people doing human trafficking, selling child with divine power to the nobles. To avoid getting used, she is then flew from the temple to the Duke of Bastion that known as the descendant of Demon.

In the original she is became a Saint after blossoming and got hakate (flower symbol in the forehead) at the age 14. She is sold to imperial family but became a crown princess (married with crown prince named Mercedes) instead. She died at the age of 17 because of her strong divine power.

After transmigrated, she then realized to avoid dead, she needs someone with strong magical/demonic power, the opposite of her power (based on the original story). And the one who has that power is the Duke of Bastion family so she escaped there. After successfully escaping from the temple with her acting skill, she meets wolves in the forest, befriending with them and got helped to go to Bastion Duchy from the wolves.

She then met Duke Bastion (Wolfgang Bastion) then proposed to him to give her his son. The Duke picked her to the Duchy, and she lived there. The Duke has 2 sons, Levy Bastion (11 years old) and Franz Bastion (9 years old). Both of his son did not present at the time, Levy is at the academy and Franz is in the Bastion territory in the north. She chooses Levy for her to marry, because she remembered that the oldest son of the Duke of Bastion died at the age 22 because of his strong power too. They engaged before Levy come back to the academy after summer vacation in Bastion Duchy townhouse in capital. And get married at the end Levy's winter vacation in Bastion Duchy in the north. Both happened in the same year, Asha at the age 8, Levy at the age 10. In the Bastion Duchy in the north she got close to Franz after some conflicts. The lived happily, the 4 of them are really close. The 4 of them often sleeps together in their so called family bedroom (originally it was bride room for Asha and Levy).

In the age 11, because she got recommendation letter from Queen dowager, she attended the academy along with Franz (he take entrance exam and got full scores). So, 3 Bastion children are attending the academy together. There she meets Mercedes (crown prince, ML and her husband in the original) and Sophie (OFL) and became bestfriends. The 5 often stick together in the academy.

*Every character has unique personality, so the story is fun and interesting.
    The story is still on going, Asha still in the academy and started blossoming (got first hakate petal) at 13 yo (now her hakate is 3 petals). Every time she got hakate, she will thrown up blood and got flash of memory from Asha in the original story. So, it looks like she is a regressor too. She too doubted, are the original is really a novel because she doesn't remember why she throws the book and didn't read the entire story. Asha and Levy hatched 2 eggs from their power, creatures named Lumi (white, Asha power) and Noa (black, Levy power).

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  14. aneliese

aneliese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers! :)

Wow, they get married already as kids? Is there a reason why that happens so early? Is Levi in love with her at that point?

15. Lianaarn

Reading List:
    Link
    Their first meeting is not that good, she almost dead because of him from a misunderstanding. She then tried to get closer to him but failed, because he always in his room. When she tries to enter Levy's room, she always got prohibited from the maid because they worried Levy would hurts her. So, she found another way to approach Levy. Every night she will throws something to Levy's room window. And suddenly she stopped doing that, and dissappear from the house for almost a day. After Levy heard that, he searched for her. From then he starting to opened up his heart to her, and they naturally became engaged and married. Probably she needs a reason to stay with Bastion family so they get married early. At first he is cold, but now he always listened to her, cute (according to her), and apparently obsessed with her (but not in bad sides). They already confess to each other now.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  16. aneliese

Reading List:
    Link
    They sound like a cute couple. :) I actually wasn't sure at first if Wolfgang was the real ML since Asha was originally a transmigrated adult in her 20s. She also had great chemistry with Wolfgang as well. But I guess the physical age difference would still have been an issue, as well as his love for his deceased wife Catherine.

Has it been revealed yet why Levi's mother always wore a mask? Was she also a saint?

Thank you for sharing spoilers, there is so little information out there about this series. I even tried to read comments by Korean readers for spoilers, but all I got from that was that there's apparently a maid (?) called Eva who causes trouble.

Bastian likes this.
  17. Lianaarn

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  18. aneliese

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, who kidnapped Asha? The temple priests? How did Levi react?

I feel like Asha's kidnappings would probably end the same way as Katarina's abductions in "My Next Life as a Villainess" — before long, the kidnappers start liking her and become harmless. :)

19. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow!!
    I really like this novel, how did she get rid of the kidnappers?
    where do you read it?

aneliese likes this.
  20. Lianaarn

Reading List:
    Link
    The cult-like alchemists, 1 of them is their academy professor. They trying to make Asha a sacrifice for them to reach Lumiere. Levy of course become soulless, when he heard information that Asha might be used as sacrifice by the alchemists, he almost fainted. Even Franz thinking Levy is looking like the 7th Duke of Bastion who lost his fiancée because of monsters.

Her family (Wolfgang, Levy, Franz) saved her.
    I read it on the officialsite :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022