Discussion Do you have any piercings?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Tired, Jan 4, 2022.

?

Do you have a piercing?

1. Yup! Just one.

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Nope.

36 vote(s)
    72.0%
  3. More than one.

12 vote(s)
    24.0%
  1. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not a fan of self mutilation, so no. :sweating_profusely:

Mr. Tired, Ai chan and otaku31 like this.
  2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    this thread has made me realized that pierced areas can close up after not using them for periods of time and has implications which terrifies me:sweating_profusely:

Mr. Tired likes this.
  3. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    I do.
    There was a time I remove my earings for a while. Not too long that they closed, maybe just a few weeks.

I dunno about other countries but in my place it was like a tradition or just normalcy to have female babies' ears to be pierced. No one complaint and it save me from the pain of getting it pierced when I'm aware and can remember the pain.

Even the gold one?
    I think I remember mom said when my ears got irritated from metal earrings coz I didn't wear the gold one. Now I just wear the platinum ones.

Mr. Tired likes this.
  4. ANonMouse

ANonMouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't pierce or wear jewelry, but I can see a certain appeal to them visually : when piercings match the style of the person, they can accentuate the person's looks. I don't really like most of the facial ones though like eyebrow, nose, cheek, etc.

5. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4, but I'm planning on getting more

6. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so many...
    Just had three.. one closed so only two now..

7. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Once upon a time I wanted to get ear piercing...

But then i found out I don't have a perfect anime face that would fit ear rings so I gave up.

Thankfully I gave up, my school shots are already embarrassing enough XD

Ps: I totally love piercings done the right way, especially those with special meanings. Not just stuff them wherever you can..

Mr. Tired likes this.
  8. wasntbornyesterday

wasntbornyesterday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah…. I didn’t know what I was thinking. I think I mainly got them to show people how it looks like on different parts.

Tech is life likes this.
  10. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan would answer but apart from ear piercing, the other three piercings are in private parts and Ai-chan can't possibly ask husband permission to share such information to people here. Sorry, but you have to imagine yourself where Ai-chan's other piercings could be and the fun that we have with them. But Ai-chan doesn't get tattoos. It boggles Ai-chan's mind why some people would put tattoos on perfectly pretty skin and give less value to their skin.

ongoingwhy likes this.
  11. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    You've already told us enough to figure out. :blobpeek::blobnosebleed:

Ai chan likes this.
  12. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    That's interesting~
    I think it's actually a rather popular thing to do here, and I guess the more I think about it the more it makes sense. The cartilage in the ear is very soft when we're young, right? So it'd be easier. Dunno~

Ah! I forgot to mention that.
    I, too, can't wear certain metals. (ESPECIALLY copper) because I have super sensitive skin. I can only wear sterling silver, gold, and a few other metals. I need stupid expensive shampoo and lotion for my skin because it wants to be all sensitive and dry all the time.
    One time I received a cool necklace from my sister with copper on it, and throughout the day my neck was itchy. I didn't realize it was the necklace, so when I got home and she saw, she freaked out a bit. I looked down and my adam's apple (because most of the copper was in the front; they were like a tiny bunch of little tight rings on a smaller metal band type of necklace, not sure how to explain it) and it was just bright red, especially since I had been scratching it. It was sore for a long time. TT__TT
    81Be28MidPL._SL1500_.jpg something kinda like this? but not really. Instead of just one centrepiece, it was a ton of tiny ringlets around the entire necklace, and there were different metals and colours around one cord (the base or 'necklace' part I guess?) I honestly know very little about accessories and jewellery I'll shut up now since I'm way off track anyway-

13. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    None rn.I stopped wearing my earings when i was a teenager(if i remember correctly)

Mr. Tired likes this.