Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i came here right after i read the manhwa and i love the story.
    thank you for those who give spoiler of every single chapter.

just my opinion-
    For me this story is very realistic that are based on how man and woman relationship comes to be.
    many people disagree that she shouldn't go back to him, but i believe that everyone deserve a second chance regardless that person past or a bastard.
    I believe here both are in the wrong and right as well.
    Isn't it normal for you to feel that way when your significant other met their first love. You are bound to feel insecure regardless whether you said you were ok with it. but surely deep inside you actually never were.
    Here i believe the man was never wrong. He didn't actually cheat on her and based on political marriage he told FL that this marriage is only based on WHAT IS BEST and not LOVE and the FL agreed to this. she also know about his first love too. Of course, female being female as usual. we tend to think too much and come to realize only afterward what we thought we were ok with it was actually not and we didn't want to admit that to the male because of our inferiority complex feeling. (p/s: i'm not generalizing gent here. but it is psychology fact of women behavior's study. I am a female too. so I understand this) So in the end, the fact that they both bottle-up how they felt and couldn't express how they feel and only after everything end did they come to realize what they feel and want. the ML come to realize he actually love her and the FL come to realize she couldn't accept he won't love her now the first love is back (she thought) after all in all denial she actually want the ML to love her. Here she use the excuse of protecting her child in actually she is running away from facing her own truth and didn't want to believe in the ML to do what is right and will abandoned her and her child for his first love. If you said there is no communication, tell me would you tell you boyfriend that he don't love you enough? what is enough? how is it enough? how would you express that to your boyfriend? and please don't tell me not everyone here have a first love experience?

But it was a good decision she went apart from him. sometime you just need to get away from all the problem and have time for yourself. only when you are apart would you realize how important it is your significant other.

ok. i think i ramble long enough. no one want to read long discussion thing. I might end up writing an essay here. hahaha..

don't mind me. just sharing my thought.

Manolyaisabella, Susu12, Pixy and 4 others like this.
  2. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please, someone, tell me what happened after 6 years when fl and her son comes back? and what happened to the other boy and king's first love?

Hazel123 likes this.
  3. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL and her son comeback to the kingdom because the marquess family try to ruin fl family. So, because of that fl need to back to their kingdom and help her father.

After comeback to their kingdom, fl suspect that marquess family and Lize try to ruin her family. So, she try to find any proof that they make her family become a victim with a help someone (I forget the name).

Then, there was an incident where Lize wanted to kill fl and her child by manipulating Jeremy's letter. She try to burn fl and her child in a building or mansion (I forget exactly what but its definitely in a building) and lock fl, Carlisle, bodyguards, and Jed in there. Afterthat ml comes in there because he sus about lize's gestures (I am pretty sure he come because of this sorry i forget cuz i read this a long time ago).

Then he save fl and Carlisle and bring them to the mansion to try to save them. In this moments to ml will know that Carlisle is his child because fl already told him that Carlisle is not his child so he really shock because of that. He also feels guilty towards Carlisle because he feels like he can't protect him properly.

Then, he wait until fl feel better and then he ask her why you not tell me that Carlisle is his child and why you lie. She answer him that how can I tell you that he is his child when you want that Edmund become the first prince and crown prince, how can i trust you that you would protect Carlisle. You know exactly right that even a siblings can make bloodshed in this kingdom because of the selfishness of nobles. Then she said to ml that if she was in this situation again she would still make the same decision. She said to ml too that she already accept the punishment too because hiding the kids of emperor but Ray said how can i try to punish you blaa blaaaa..........

Then they ally to find evidence for the marquess family so they to fall. Afterthat Carlisle know that his dad is a emperor. At first she ignore and doesn't want to talk with Ray but afterthat he's getting close to Ray. (I forgot to mention about the first meeting Carlisle and Ray so they meet at night market when Carlisle lost and separated from his mother. In there he met Ray and Ray try to calm Carlisle and try to find his mom).

Jeremy tell emperor that he suspect Edmond is not his biological child because he found out a picture between Edmond and Lize with a name of former crown prince in the back of the picture. So, ml orders Carter to find and capture Lize brother.

Then, Lize try to poison fl, ml, and Carlisle by telling her own child which is Edmond to put poison in the food they are going to eat. Then, carlisle is the one who be poisoned bcz of that.
    NOTES:
    Edmond is not the one who put the poison bcz he already switch the poison with water. The one who put the poison is the Lize maid.

Then, ml looking for a way to make Carlisle recover and that's what caused him to be poisoned too because he gave a drug/medicine that helped slow the spread of the poison with mouth to mouth which caused physical contact with the poison in Carlisle's mouth. Then, he meet Lize brother and Lize he talk about where is the poison so Lize said she not gonna tell him where is the poison but Lize brother said he know where is the poison but he not gonna tell him if Raymond kill Edmond (In here Raymond already know that Edmond is not his child but the child of former crown prince). So, Raymond said okay i'm not gonna kill him so where is the medicine? And then Lize brother answer where is the medicine.

Then, Carlisle already get better and completely heal but ml get worst cuz the antidote is only one and he already gave the antidote to his child which is Carlisle. Ray doesn't want fl know about this cuz he think that fl is gonna be guilty if she cannot save him.

Then, fl know about this, she try to make an antidote, ml being healed, and finally happy ending........

Ooooo ya, after Carlisle being healed fl already sent Lize brother and Edmond to abroad and give them new identity so they can survive. In their kingdom, the nobles know that Lize brother is suicide because the situation but in fact that Lize brother go abroad with his nephew and here another information i forgot to mention too that ml always jealous when he see fl with Jeremy and before he knew that Carlisle is his biological child he always think that Carlisle is Jeremy and fl child.

She died because try to poisoned the royal family

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  4. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much

Hazel123 likes this.
  5. KuroseRise

KuroseRise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I'm sorry if you're busy, but i haven't seen your post for the side story, can u please spoil us?
    Thankyou very much

Hazel123 likes this.
  6. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the spoilers, I don’t mind that they got back together, I mean it was kind of expected that the emperor would be the ML once he had a kid with her and the child wanted to meet his father, if they didn’t have a kid then possibility for FL moving on would’ve been higher.

but the one thing I find annoying is how the ML turned from a cold heartbroken man to a simp just like that, I understand people can heal their mental scars, but the change was a bit much for me. In fact that’s one of the reasons I find the side stories annoying or so out of place.

7. Xuchi

Xuchi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Jeremy get together/meet anyone else?

DOHere likes this.
  8. Mgx81

Mgx81 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank so much for all the spoiler !!

9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the people saying the ML deserves a second chance...he literally had 15 to 20 years (or more?) to do right by Ellie. It's too late now. She sacrificed her youth and happiness for him really. And he never did anything for her.
    It's only partly her fault for being too much of a doormat. But it's the ML's fault for never being a good husband.
    I mean, MC mentioned how he never smiled again after his first love left, even if he would have dinner with her and go on walks, she'd be the one carrying conversations alone. When she wears a dress from him, he doesn't notice, much less compliments her. He remembers about her favorite star, vaguely, but not the name, cause he obviously never paid attention to her. All this time they were together, he was basically absent, he never kept by his promise not to make her feel lonely. I'm not asking for him to act as if he loves her, but not even a friend should act like that. If I had friends like that, I would just cut ties with them. Any relationship goes two ways, but MC was the only one putting effort in.

If he has traumas from losing his mother and the woman he loved, then he should treasure the people that he still has. His misfortune is not MC's fault, she's done all she could for him. Anyway, I don't accept his trauma as an excuse to mistreat the only person who was always there for him.

ML is not at the level of Sovieshu, but still was shitty and I wouldn't have forgiven him. I mean, if I went back with someone like that, I would only remember all the times I was miserable with him, there's no recovering from so many years of neglect.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  10. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You think it's easy uh? To move on like it's nothing?
    " if he lost his mother and loved ones he should treasure the ones he has now" you think it's so fucking easy????

RAYRAYOFANGELA, Elisee and Pixy like this.
  11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's asking him to move on??? Just as he cared for his mother and first love, why didn't he care for the "friend" he swore to protect as well?

Ellie lost her mother as well. I remember that painting she had with her two parents in one chapter, so I think her death was close to the beginning of the story. She also lost her first child. And then her husband keeps treating her like shit.
    And just like after her mother's death, she still has her father, Ray also still had Ellie by his side. In his flashback of their 1st child btw, he showed just astonishment and sadness at Ellie's anguish and her despair. And he comments on that only. I'm not making assumptions, but that was all you could see from that flashback and his thoughts on it.

So don't give me victim mentality, going through messed up stuff doesn't make it ok for you to also mess up other people. Ellie did anything she could and already was as understanding as possible. But she also has to think about her own metal health at the end of the day.

12. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He never treated her like shit. Just so you know he couldn't have also suffered form the pregnancy loss as much as she had. And one more thing. He doesn't like her. He doesn't need to treat her like a lover. He have never treated her bad. She literally ruined everything by herself as soon has his first love came back. Not only did she assume stuff but made it hard on herself for assuming stuff.

spchntrt, Elisee and Pixy like this.
  13. prasansa

prasansa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please it's so true .Ml is not trash he is the best ml in the whole world . It's all fl fault for loving him too much although he told don't love me .It was win win situation .She fell in love and even got herself pregnant it's her fault .That sperm wasn't of my poor boi ml .

14. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please put the summary of other special or side stories?? :derpyblob::blobalert:

rock.doll likes this.
  15. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any story (by long shot) where the MC does not end up with the trash ML with which has undergone pitiful backstory and did a tremendous begging just to get back with MC? :blobwoah:

17. Capid

Capid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's interesting how through the novel the villains slowly fix everything.
    So we have the grim start, MC is in an infuriating relationship with an uncaring piece of trash, surrounded by a high society capable of putting the blame on her over a miscarriage. She's pregnant, only, the moment she would announce it, she would have a full 100% chances of drinking tea spiked with miscarriage inducing toxins before long.

So, she leaves the empire after the trash shows his quality by attempting to leave her in house arrest as long as she doesn't go away, Edmund is crown prince and Lisa will become mother empress when the time comes, victory for the villains, right?

Nah, they target the duke years after, so MC comes back, then, instead of properly investigating, take advantage of the absolutely atrocious relationship between mc and trash to negotiate with her, so she goes away, they try to put pressure on her through Carlisle, to what she sends an open and credible threat, if they touch her son, she will become empress again and Carlisle will become crown prince for certain.

Somehow Lisa had a surprised Pikachu face moment when, after making an attempt on their lives, MC made good on her promise, became empress, made Carlisle crown prince and dismantled Lisa's family in retaliation. Oh but there is still the matter of the sour relationship between trash and mc, of course...
    Cue Lisa sending her own son on a suicide mission, just so trash gets to act like a darwin award, so MC finally surrenders and goes back to him for real.

Say what you want, the Sios are the MVP in this story.

the translation is ongoing and side stories made change the final outcome, but "Please divorce me" is what you seek.

18. Maeve Arte

Maeve Arte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way you summarized the story shoes how you didn't read the novel and look in every perspective. Imagine if this story is written on POV of Lisa or ML instead, I wonder if you can say same thing.

Obvious bias sumnarization of someone who didn't have good comprehension and understanding.

Pixy and seabuckthorn like this.
  19. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raymond was respectful to Ellie when she was an empress. He made it clear that he would not love her but he would be loyal to her. It was Ellie who jump into the marriage with the though that "he will surely love me soon".

If i have to list ML sins it would be :

1. Avoiding Ellie after she miscarriaged
    2. Officially accepting Edmond (Lisa's son) as a prince without discussing his intentions with Ellie first
    3. Confining Ellie to her palace the moment she asked for a divorce

He can be irrational sometimes. And it's up to everyone to think wether he's an ass or not.

Personally, he's just a typical male lead to me. He fked up. He's not perfect. But for me, at least it's not something completely unacceptable.

Although i understand that Ellie must feel very betrayed by his decision to accept Edmond. He should've conveyed his intention first instead of making a decision that he claims to be "the best for them both".

Ultimately, his sin is that he took Ellie for granted. Just like how he have no responsibility to accept Ellie's love during their marriage. Few years later, Ellie also have the right to not accept his love.

His most redeemable quality i would say that he's actually a really capable emperor and he quickly realizes that he have no right in deciding Ellie's happiness after returning.

Sure he have a moment where he gets angry when he finds out Ellie was hiding his son. But he quickly understand that it was the outcome of his unjust decision from the past and immediately shut his mouth.

He knows his mistakes and tried his best to atone for it. And he does it by making sure Ellie will always have a choice and he try his best to respect that choice even though it hurts him. He makes sure to never force her (unlike most ML who have too big of an inflated ego that just refuse to let their FL go lmao)

Kezi, Ceu, acac23 and 11 others like this.