Recommendations Bl novel rec pls

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Niz, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Niz

Niz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls rec me some novels which has all of these? Or some of these ?
    -set in school, office, or whatever just NO transmigration or reborn or smtg
    -has angst [ the kind where one of them thinks, "he hates me :(" while the other is "he'll never like someone like me :(" ]
    -has Happy ending with some fluff too

I know it's too many conditions but if you have read smtg like this plsss
    My past favorite are: all mxtx novel, little mushroom, moumou, fake slakers, agreement for being gay for 30 days etc...

2. bunny-in-a-bush

bunny-in-a-bush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't You Like Me
    Everyone Thinks That I Like Him
    Seizing Dreams - hilghly recommend this one
    Ghosts Know What I Experienced
    If You Don't Fall in Love, You'll Die

Niz likes this.
  3. manusialucknut

manusialucknut Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Niz likes this.
  4. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know a tonne with the second condition (i assume the condition of no transmigration is the most important) but here are some that i really enjoy. also sorry for rambling i got excited

after turning into a dog, i conned my into freeloading at my rivals place
    • like it says on the tin, mc is a singer who premiered at the same time as his rival, and after magically turning into a dog he stumbles upon ml and goes home with him because he doesnt want to be a stray. well. when he gets to ml's house, ml just has a bunch of fan merch of him which kinda freaks him out at first but over the course of the story he falls in love with ml, then he has a mini crisis where hes like "[ml] only likes stage me!! he wouldnt really like someone like me irl!!!" and basically this one is the closest to what you asked lol
    my nemesis has finally gone bankrupt
    • my current fave, though its on hiatus rn. mc is an illegit child of a rich family who is a little thug-like, but again in a rich way. ml is the perfect son of an old money family, who is rich, smart, handsome, etc., but one day his dads company declares bankruptcy. mc hated ml for being perfect, and in order to irritate the ml he offers to sponsor him (this is meant to be a grave insult; illegit child sponsoring the richest and most powerful man blah blah blah) and ml takes that as him meaning a kept man type relationship. over the course of the first like 2-3 chapters you find out that ml is not actually bankrupt at all but is very in love with mc. shenanigans ensue
    everyone thinks that i like him
    • i read this one a while ago so i cant really recall specifics, but i just remember it was really fluffy and fun, and its a good short read
    your scandals are way cuter than you
    • same as above
    i like you the most in the world [entertainment circle]
    • disclaimer: i always hesitate to recommend this one, because its really hit or miss; if youre like me, you'll know that this is obv a really shitty relationship, but since its fiction, if youre able to suspend disbelief its ok. mc is best friends with an illegitimate child (? i think) who hates his half brother of the same age and has requested that mc have nothing to do with ml (like, not even going to the same events, not talking to him etc). ml is desperately in love/obsessed with mc and has been for like a decade and one day, mc arrives at his door, asking if ml was his boyfriend because hes not sure, but he lost his memory and he only remembers this address. ml takes advantage of this.
      • the reason i thought you might enjoy this is mostly because it falls under your second preference in the most heart achey way... at one point, all of ml's friends are telling him that its a scam, and that mc is just following his friends orders to which ml says something along the lines of "if thats true, ill thank [mc's friend]. because i finally get the chance to be with [mc] even if its not real" and damn that one hit hARD. def not cool irl tho
    i like your pheromones
    • hopefully youre okay with a/b/o. mc turns out to be an omega after thinking he was a beta for 16 (?) years, but because he presented so late he developed a stress disorder where smelling alphas pheromones leaves him in pain with rashes all over his body. ml is the school grass who has over a 95% pheromone compatibility with mc, which is the key to curing/managing his disorder. also its slight enemies to friends to lovers on mc's side because he was always somewhat resentful of ml taking the title of school grass
    this omega is sweet and wild
    • school bully omega x school grass alpha. read this a while ago, so i dont remember the details, but know that the summary is pretty much completely inaccurate. the author themself was like "i wrote the summary before i wrote the book, and it just didnt go in that direction" really fun read tho

Niz and Deleted member 343155 like this.
  5. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Niz likes this.
  6. Niz

Niz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuyy

7. sleepycaptions

sleepycaptions Well-Known Member