Picked Up Masters, Are You Going To Imprison My Sister? (MTL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    E9YNJbOVcAAkVex.jpg

Title:
    도련님들, 언니를 감금하실 건가요?
    Novel Link: N/A
    Official Novel Raws: Author: 별고래파이 | Star Whale Pie
    Artist: 료 | Ryo
    Year: 2021
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Reverse Harem, R-15

Description (MTL):

“Sister, let’s change jobs!”

I was reincarnated in 19 gold wretched Ropan!
    The kind-hearted older sister is a rolling female protagonist, and the masters
    we serve were bastards who imprisoned and bullied her.

"Lala. I don't think that would happen. They give you a lot of money, and the welfare is good... When will I ever find another job like this?”

Shit! My sister doesn't know anything.
    In order to escape from the original work, I desperately interfered between my sister and the masters...

uh? From a certain moment, the eyes of the masters looking at me are unusual!

If you know everything, you get more and more exhausted every time you try to change it!

Why it should get picked up?: The synopsis of the novel started out good and I'm curious about what happens to the MC after she replaces her sister's job as a maid. I'm also curious about the leads and if they are actually yanderes for the sister or they just straight up bullied her in the og novel (as what is stated on the description above) before the MC transmigrated. The MC also seems like she is a strong-willed individual, I'm interested to know what she does in the novel to make her life easier while working for her masters.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    Wonbywon, Scarlett0o0, Haena and 5 others like this.
  2. Zachary

Zachary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Scarlett0o0

Scarlett0o0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a comment saying it's not a devastating ending and FL's personality changed a lot at second half. I'm curious about this too!

Wonbywon and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  5. Milliie

Milliie Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  7. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't replace her sister as a maid. They were both maids working in the Duke's place. While her sister is maid to the oldest son, FL is the maid to the 2nd son. 2nd son is the ML. The minute she bumped her head and remembered reading a novel in past life, she began to act less friendly with the masters and in turn, that made the oldest interested in her. The 2nd also became interested when he realized she's being sus. The 3rd became interested in her when she was showing more care. In the end both her and her sister got to leave because they helped the Duke bring down some Count they used to work for in some slavery ring. Her sister provided the evidence because she used to be one of the sex slaves for the Count. The Duke gave them lots of money and let them leave. The brothers who all thought they loved FL tried to stop it but FL told them that it wasn't her they love but their mother because they all wanted that motherly love from their mother who doesn't love them. (Their mother is the Duke btw. She only loves her husband and hated all her kids.) 2nd son was the only one who did actually love FL. He removed himself from the family registry to follow her later on and became a commoner to be with her and he did that to prove his love. FL's sister ended up owning a clothing shop. That was her dream. FL became a business woman selling ballpoint pens (things she recalled from modern life). ML became a tutor for some countryside noble. They didn't know he was a higher noble before because they're a countryside lower noble who can't meet or see a Duke's family.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    Jian Yue, Momo0077, Kamina and 11 others like this.
  8. haroka

haroka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :)

Wonbywon likes this.
  9. Scarlett0o0

Scarlett0o0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then that means that 2nd ML is better than ML:hmm:

Wonbywon and NohrNeir like this.
  10. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant 2nd son lol. I think he was 2nd ML in the original novel. He is ML in this novel. Basically he went to his mother to ask his mother if she ever loved him one last time before making his decision. She told him she never changed her feelings even after all these years. So he cried and told her he's leaving. He left and went to the town where FL lives and pursue her in a healthy way so she won't be scared of him because she used to be scared of him, due to the original novel. He bring her flowers and they talk often. He would also get along with her sister so her sister would also let him have dinner with them. It wasn't exactly said that FL loves him in the end. She just finally agree to date him in the end and she left some monologue that he could one day be the one she loves.

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the correction and the spoiler. I do hope that this gets picked up, now that I know what's gonna happen in the story makes this all the more interesting.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  12. Wonbywon

Wonbywon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone alr pick this up omg

febgh, Scarlet Feather and Rin.rinaaa like this.