Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually feel like she’s going to be pregnant here. Lol! Just sayin! But that would be hard cause there might be a war coming up. But wouldn’t that be great, when the kid will be the next heir of the new empire. Lol! Anyways, I love our author so muchhhh!

2. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last paragraph is quite sad.. Maxi is questioning herself, did she really do this with him 3 years ago? how can she feels this intensively towards him but still left him? How dare she turned her back on him and walked away? It's very emotional on her side, she cried.

3. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck! Hahaha <3

Yea! That’s my fave! It’s depressing though. But hey, this part could lead to the best communication scene for this hard-headed couple.

4. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope this means she won't leave for the WT. Whatever happens next regarding conflict and war, I want Maxi and Riftan to be side by side.

5. covertcookie

covertcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so. But KSJ may have prepared lots of potatoes (frustrating plot devices?) so there may be twist and turns.
    We'll see in the next chapter ;)

6. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesterday I had my third one with biontech and now I just tired.

Anyway I was scared for Maxi and I thought oh no Riftan pleas be gentle. Now I think KSJ put her frustration also into the chapter. But it will be interesting.

Lets see what happens next.

MissuzCalypse likes this.
  7. La_Cecilia

La_Cecilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are in the dark corridor, did you remember? Our Riftan can’t hold back anymore and pushed her between the wall and his “hard body” end begin to, you know, roll up her skirt and touch here and there… :p

asked Maxi if the funny show of her so sexy dressed was for him.
    After a Moment Where she was half confuse and half horny She answered nodding her head and he began to kiss her in a very provocating way (the details of his tongue go in&out… omg) Maxi is a bit overwelmed here. guys,in this chapter said she only 39 words, and a lot of it is “Riftan” “i just…” “please slow down” and a loooot of moaning.

He seemed to want to did it in open air and when she begged (for what is not clear, to stop? To go on? but Riftan take it as a “say yes to the sex”)
    He open a random door and luckily they had an empty room with a bed…:sneaky:

The he asked if the dress was from Aren, she barely begun to aswer when he ripped the dress and “if you play with fire you have to be prepared to burn” said Riftan. And then he start the “magic finger game” Maxi had her climax uncountable Times (lucky girl!)

“are you proud to know you can turn on your man with jealousy?” He asked her and Maxi said she just want to know him “sincerity” (whatever that means) and sexily he replyed “you’ll see soon” mmmmmm…. #hornyjail

In the meanwhile she is full naked and he is full dressed so she try to cover herself Up but he said “no, this is what you wanted, you wanted to see me collapsing at your feet” and then finally “the marble thing come in” and Riftan seems “as a stallion” omgx2 :oops::oops:.

the chapter ends here, with a bittersweet note: maxi questioned herself, her feeling for Riftain is so intense, so how can she dare to left him behind 3 years ago?
    the hot and cold game is killing me: they are in a Moment like this so connected (in every meaning! Ok, i go back to #hornyjail) and the Moment after so distant. How he can be so near and so far a Moment after?

Then she let out a low sobbing. End

Imho this is the turning point:

Now our beloved Riftan has noted it or is he too much horny? will they finish it?

But much more important i want they to speak to each other: “3 words and then i’ll be yours” c’mon guys!!!!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  8. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the snu snu in this chapter wasn’t gentle at all. They really missed each other. I think there will be a confession next chapter and a gentle vanilla snu snu. Knowing Riftan he’ll try all the movesss Hahahahha lol
    How many chapters are left for Book 2? If I remember correctly, we’ll only get 150 chapters, (160 if there are povs? Am i right?) so... we only have about 32 chapters left. I don’t think there will be a separation cause that’s too cliche and weird. First, Riftan left for 3 years, then maxi for 3 years. That’s too much if they’re going to be separated again.

Knowing riftan, he’d definitely notice her sobbing. And then he’d be like, am I hurting you and he stops. Then I hope Maxi finally tells him the three words we are all waiting for. <3 and then, Riftan also confesses ( cue Cha Eun woo’s OST - Don’t cry my love...” huhuhu. Hahahha

9. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    KSJ had mentioned 150 - 160 chepters but now maybe 10 more because of the situation in the book. The POVs were extra only a goodie.

I feel like Riftan said to Maxi and to as all "you want sun sun, OK I finally give you sun sun but don't complain about it." :cool::coffee:(y)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  10. covertcookie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao that should be the official MV

poppypop, Sa12Ben18 and MissuzCalypse like this.
  11. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha guyssss! Imagine his confession like thissss from the song:

In darkness where my faith was lost
    Your voice was keeping me alive
    You were the only hope of light to me

You know, for me
    the moment when you are gone
    Means there is no meaning in my life

Don’t cry, my love
    I will burn if it means that you’ll glow
    Even a fleeting moment, will last
    in my heart for eternity, my love

Closing your eyes tight
    When you call my name
    I will always be there for you
    Believe me, Don’t cry, my love
    Here I’ll be

You are my one and only
    That gives me strength to bear today
    What I have been dreaming of,
    my love is you

(In the end he says I love you, my love is youuu) hahahhahahahaha

12. covertcookie

Reading List:
    Link
    Three words: "Uslin is here"
    My god. I'm gonna wreak havoc if he re-appears next chapter just to disturb the deed. :rolleyes:

mrszala, Ska_D, Lola_Neres and 12 others like this.
  13. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    The cockblocker spy is here!!!

Sa12Ben18 likes this.
  14. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry:I love this

MissuzCalypse likes this.
  15. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree. We are not home and dry yet by any means.

MissuzCalypse and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  16. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I retract what i said. I think I can finally accept a one year separation but instead of a hurtful separation like in the previous two, they finally understood and respected each other’s decisions. Maxi will finally understand Riftan’s love ( and obsession ahem) concern for her, thus accepting she needs to stay at Nornui temporarily. And if I’m going for more of an intense prediction, she’s pregnant from this incident and healthily gives birth in Nornui. But... Riftan will be in trouble in the war so she comes back for him! Jahahahahahahahhaha anyways, I’m probably having a delirium from vaccine hahaha what’s your prediction guys? Please send share them (even if how crazy it sounds)!

But if we’re going for this plotline, it’s kinda sad because Riftan wasn’t there by Maxi’s side. So I STiLL do not want them to be separateddddd! Pleaseeeee.

Lola_Neres, Mrs_W, Sa12Ben18 and 2 others like this.
  17. Drasian

Drasian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is chapter 118 too short? why did the author do this to us :blobsob:

sepheddy and MissuzCalypse like this.
  18. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s around 5000+ characters? Pretty standard actually. No the snu snu is intense!!! It’s just that we can’t share everything here.

Sanouu Taran and Drasian like this.
  19. covertcookie

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an interesting angle actually. I also thought about a possibility of Maxi being pregnant while in Nornui... but I hope they just go back home to Anatol.

20. La_Cecilia

La_Cecilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel the same:
    - open heart talk
    - she leave for WT, so they are separated but in peace
    - during the WT stay she’ll find out her pregnancy so we have the Perfect reason to come back to Riftan
    - he is in trubles/war whatever and she help him with her super powerfull magic
    - she give birth to the red haired baby Riftan
    - happily ever after