Recommendations Female Protagonist Recommends?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Viritii, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Viritii

Viritii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I began reading many years ago, I've stuck mainly to male protags, and I've slowly dwindled down all the good ones.

So I figured maybe I'll give female leads a try. I began with I Become Baby Mafia Boss.. and I stopped at about 30-40. Because of Finley. I loved everything up to meeting Finley (except maybe the baby talk) but after Finley lied about his entire existence, I began to dislike it. I wouldnt mind if it lasted 20-40 chapters, I'd push on.. but hundreds upon hundreds, lies upon lies.. to a toddler no less..

So anyway, please recommend friend :3

2. Lady Mew

Lady Mew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of female protagonist are you looking for?

3. erynalu

erynalu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragonfyre001 likes this.
  5. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    As u said no preference here's some I found good:
    1. Azarinth Healer (fanasy, battle hobo mc)
    2. Whisper of the Nightingale (fantasy, ex assassin, crossdressing)
    3. Nanomancer Reborn (sassy, cheeky afk fl reborn as monster)
    4. Stunning Edge (dark, cultivation)
    5. Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor (hella funny cultivation, cheeky afk mc, crossdressing)
    6. Reign of the Hunters (vr, cool till there romance then it went cringe afk)
    7. The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady (cultivation, crossdressing, high pun meter)
    8. Demoness’s Art of Vengeance (cultivation, reborn , revenge)
    9. Guide To Raising the Sick Villain (transmigration, slice of life, wholesome)
    10. National School Prince Is A Girl (gamer,cheeky afk mc, crossdressing, slice of life)
    11. Winter Rabbit in Wonderland (expressionless mc, reverseharem, dark rly dark)
    12. Why Fall in Love if You Can Attend Tsinghua University (transmigration, slice of life)
    13. Fox has no Heart (short ancient china, fox mc)
    14. Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? (high pun meter, spider mc)
    15. If the Deep Sea Forgets You (slice of life, amnesia, tragedy)
    16. From Sidekick to Bigshot (super fun, transmigration, slice of life, expressionless and damn cool fl, no romance first 450 or so ch)
    17. Genocide Online ~Playtime Diary of an Evil Young Girl~ (cute but murder hobo mc, vr)
    18. Guide the Villain Father to Be Virtuous (baby reborn kinda wholesome and funny)
    19. I Help the Richest Man Spend Money to Prevent Disasters (slice of life, transmigration, actor, funny, wholesome)
    20. Her Majesty’s Swarm (transmigration, dark, cool)
    21. Quick Transmigration: Rescuing the Blackened Male Lead (first arc is like wow i wanna read more rest is trash)
    22. The Baby Raising A Devil (baby reborn kinda cuteness)
    23. I Raised A Black Dragon (transmigration, witch mc)
    24. I Am A Killer (slice of life, transmigration)
    25. I Became the Wife of the Monstrous Crown Prince (fluff)
    26. The Princess is Evil (baby reborn kinda cuteness)
    27. Free Life Fantasy Online (vr, 70% about cooking)
    28. Reincarnated as a Fox With a System (fantasy, transmigration, fox mc, kinda silly)

annhsu0222 and Dragonfyre001 like this.
  6. Dragonfyre001

Dragonfyre001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading through your reading list, I don't see many romcom novels. You might want to check out a few.
    Three Days of Happiness (short and sweet)
    About the Reckless Girl Who Kept Challenging a Reborn Man Like Me (reincarnation romance, short)
    You Shine in the Moonlit Night (short and sweet)
    Taking Care of My Younger Sister’s Too Naive of a Beautiful Yankee High Schooler, Then Falling in Love
    Pain, Pain, Go Away (short and sweet)
    Gimai Seikatsu (best one imo)
    date this super cute me
    Since I’ve Entered the World of Romantic Comedy Manga, I’ll Do My Best to Make the Heroine Who Doesn’t Stick With the Hero Happy.

some of the novels above are tragedy, but I won't say which if you don't want to get spoiled. But if you reflect on the stories afterwards, you find that they are happy stories.

After you read a tragic novel, don't immediately read another sad story. Find a novel with unlimited fluff like those recommended from this list: https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/45174/

7. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are a few xuanhuan/xianxia novels with female MC.

Allof them have lot of fighting and cultivation. Don't know if that's what you're looking for.

Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss - Xuanhuan
    Evil Emperor’s Wild Consort - Xianxia
    Ghost Emperor Wild Wife: Dandy Eldest Miss - Xuanhuan
    Into the world of medicine - Xuanhuan
    Tyrannical Wang’s Beloved Wife - Transmigrated female MC, Reborn ML (no cultivation)
    Adorable Treasured Fox: Divine Doctor Mother Overturning The Heavens! - Xuanhuan
    The Demonic King Chases His Wife: The Rebellious Good-for-Nothing Miss - Xianxia, very long, more than 11k chapters.
    The Enchantress of Medicine, with the Heaven Defying Child, and the Black Belly Father - Xuanhuan

8. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link