Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, it's a medieval society.
    The king kinda forced his hand, pretty sure he even points this out in the flashbacks lol

It was credible enough that the people in charge believed it.

Also, why waste the resources? The most logical option would be to kill the evil one. I'm sorry, but it's not really the stupid option. The issue here is the fact that they actually bought blondies awful backstory.

And no, it was quite literally cowardice. His stance that is.

Being a Grand Duke means nothing if everyone else see's him as the enemy. You're giving his title WAAAAAY to much credit. It wouldn't be him vs the emperor, it would be him vs the entire empire.

Hindsight is 20/20. The main issue in this plot is the fact that they actually believed the she-witches backstory. Kiera couldn't be a product of infidelity. To imply otherwise would have only shown that the duke was incompetent. People just ignored the inconsistencies because "saint power in the one that looks like papa!" Beyond that, everything else makes pretty good sense. Mob mentality is scary for a reason lol

He decided to request sending Kiera back because it both saved her and had a better chance at working.

mubaraksul likes this.
  2. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone mtl the side stories here,please?

3. nonononhia

nonononhia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This maybe just me.
    Need to be note that it doesn't mean what Keira's dad did ain't sh!tty, and he is stil an @ssh0le. I come from older generation where men were kinda emotionally stunted, where it was hard for them to express their emotion. Keira did mention more than few times that her father is all about family duty, pride & name- and from a bit snippet that had been shown that was also the way he was raise by his father.

Keira's dad did execute her, tho' need to be noted that one of Weinsberg & Cosette intrigue was to push agenda that Keira was the fake daughter, her mother had an affair. For a man had to raised another man daughter with a woman not of his choice, that he was pushed to marry- was an effin' slap in a face for Archduke that all about pride, duty & family name. And the fact the one that not saintess might destroy the world so in the name of family duty he did execute Keira. Ludwig was definitely a jerk there but it was a horrible good game play from Issac & Cosette. To sully Keira's mom name & to make sure the real saintess to be killed.
    Also indeed in the first timeline, Ludwig showed favoritism to Cosette as he thought she was Rowena's daughter.

Erez also might have been correct that somewhere deep in Ludwig cold frozen heart indeed he felt regret killing Keira. Yeah, the backlash of world in brink of destruction might also the reason he made deal with Erez too. But the fact he chose to let Keira regained the memory of the first timeline (despite if it was all about the backlash of world in the brink of being destroyed, it'd be more effective for Ludwig to be one that keep the memory), in weirdly way Ludwig accepted his fvck up, and let Keira as the one being wronged the most to proceed and make decisions in this timeline. Also in side story Ludwig after he made deal with Erez, dreamed of Zeke, he didn't dreamed Keira because deep subconsciously he accepted the fact he was the one that wronged Keira and hurt her the most so even in a dream she wouldn't even want to see him.

He deserves to be treated coldly by Keira and being put in arm length by her. He's still a jerk and I still dislike him, but his character did layered.

cjburaira likes this.
  4. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read the side stories? please can you spoil me what happened in them

luliibunny likes this.
  5. nonononhia

nonononhia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you scroll up or page before, there was that post translation of the side story.

6. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I thought those just explained like the last time line. Was there an epilogue style side story after the end of the novel shown in volume 5?
    Like was there anything after she returned to the Duchy met Ludwig and said I’m home at the end?

luliibunny likes this.
  7. yukkivert

yukkivert New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's kinda similar to VADTD. Like how Yvonne was the real daughter but died after something possessed them...idk maybe its just me

pls don't doubt my man erez he's a good boy:sushi_chubby:

bella rose and zoefleyl like this.
  8. Slackerbell

Slackerbell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? but i still think it's hella dumb if she ever forgives her father ugh, feeling bad is one thing but she didnt have to do anything about it cause she already suffered enough the first time.

I agree with you on keeping them monitored. Isnt it dumb to pick one over the other when there isnt any distinguishing features mentioned in the prophecy? So frickin dumb istg. Cause if you discriminate between the two then it'll just make their mind twisted even more. And, yeah, what the heck is the point of being a grand duke if you cant even have the teeniest authority to be able to protect your people/family? Hah... they do be frustrating at some point lol.

cjburaira and _Sentinel_ like this.
  9. zerene

zerene Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls spoil me how will keira handle the holy thing situation :cry::cry::cry:

10. EMAmanga

EMAmanga Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone fell bad for the maid and her brother?
    They just have been manipulated and thrown away without knowing by the demon‍♀️

11. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Cosette's maid i think her name in Mina the manwha mentions her as her helper?

12. EMAmanga

EMAmanga Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was banish and her little brother executed l feel bad for them they were tricked and thrown out

xyxy6409 likes this.
  13. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what chapter that was?

14. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the main Novel or side stories delve more into the situation surrounding the Father? He maintains an almost neurotic sense of neutrality even when his inner thoughts go against his actions. But so far in the manhwa there doesn't seem to be a lot of external reasoning for this pressure he puts on himself.

In most of these novels there's always some crooked emperor/empress or group of high nobility making active moves against the protagonist/protagonist family. But again so far none of that is shown in the story in regards to the Father. He's just neurotic and pressuring himself to remain neutral for no reason apparently.

15. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    @crunchypatata
    Thank you very much for the spoilers??
    My thirst have been lifted up by your spoilers.....
    :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

16. LittleStar_Stay

LittleStar_Stay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, she makes the maid release the holy animal in the room and lock it. So when the priests come can see it, they see the broken holy thing and then the holy animal. So the blame shifts on cossette and her maid because it was their duty to take care of the holy animal

17. uvallrelato

uvallrelato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the info

LittleStar_Stay likes this.
  18. Xuchi

Xuchi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is chapter 67 from the manhwa in the novel? The one where Keira counters Cosette's scheme of breaking the holy artifact during a fire

19. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her own fault for allying herself with known trouble.

Nope.
    Antagonist is (I think) a sibling of his first wife, who got killed by the second wife's family. Guess antagonist bro made a deal with demons who used the corpse of his late niece and Kiera was just dragged into the scheming.
    Her father is literally just that into staying neutral, I blame the way he was raised.

creizreiz likes this.