Resolved bl unlimited flow?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ahkey, Jan 9, 2022.

1. ahkey

ahkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s actually 2 novels i can’t seem to remember that suddenly came to mine..

One of them started(?) in an instance where it was based on a ghost marriage i think. the mc had hit some unknown difficulty level task or boss that he struggled to clear?

The other novel I can only remember that there was some evil god mirror or coffin(?) and that they kinda feared the mc who had carved out words on the inside of the coffin? he might’ve also seen a future through the mirror where everyone had died. [Edit: it’s I Wasn’t Born Lucky Arc 10 tysm!]
    Sorry that these are super vague but i can’t get them out of my head

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  2. DrunkReader01

DrunkReader01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um, could the 1st be
    I’m Flirting with a Man in the Supernatural World
    1st arc concerns a ghost marriage and it was pretty difficult

3. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHHHH I remember the second one but cannot remember which novel it was (there's too many) but if it's on going translations then I could probably figure it out.

edit: ok, the second one i assume is Global Examination but only because I remember the coffin scene where he sacrificed himself to be inside the coffin and the npc was scared and because of the dolls.

the mirror ghost was what confused me, I dont remember if it's the same novel but it was a mirror ghost that he could summon and the mirror ghost was tired of him, he was also able to call another ghost who gave the players a death countdown if they picked up the phone

(edit: my guess is between I Wasn’t Born Lucky and Global Examination, I Wasn’t Born Lucky is where the mc collects ghosts and because of that I believe the mirror ghost is one of 'em and Global Examination contains the coffin scene)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  4. ahkey

ahkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh it’s not this one :(

don’t think it was qqgk and iwbl mirror had been bloody mary

5. Bunga Kantan

Bunga Kantan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could 1st be this? Woke Up, The Love Game Became A Thriller

As for the 2nd one, it's sort of familiar...is it in a small town they are searching house by house...by the sea (not sure my memories are all jumbled up)? But no titles come to mind...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  6. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, the second one i assume is Global Examination but only because I remember the coffin scene where he sacrificed himself to be inside the coffin and the npc was scared and because of the dolls.

the mirror ghost was what confused me, I dont remember if it's the same novel (I dont believe so) but it was a mirror ghost that he could summon and the mirror ghost was tired of
    it does sound very familiar especially since a lot of strong mc's have ghosts afraid of them

damn, I was sure it was global examination. I'll be camping to find out

7. ahkey

ahkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the first one doesn’t seem right… but for the second one being by the sea sounds familiar? an island maybe?

8. Chan yibo-85

Chan yibo-85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May be "A crowd of evil spirit lines up to confess to me"?There is one arc with ghost marriage (I think)and there is a mirror ghost

9. aelin12

aelin12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    positive energy system?

10. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd novel is "I wasn't born lucky" - Arc 10 "Global Instance" Ch. 102-114
    They are in a small town at the sea and are not allowed to talk or make any noise.
    There was a coffin-ghost who had a mirror that should have been able to tell how one would die, if I remember correctly. MC went into the coffin and carved a note inside the coffin, which made the coffin-ghost hopping mad afterwards xD. Give it a try, it should be what you're searching for.
    As for the first one, I'm sorry, this doesn't sound like anything I've read so far.

ahkey likes this.
  11. ahkey

ahkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is! i went and looked through iwbl but i guess i didn’t check those chapters and crossed it out too soon thank you!

ParanoidKitten likes this.
  12. Kookaye

Kookaye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st novel maybe either "A Crowd of Evil Spirit Lines up to Confess to Me" (6th arc?) or "Game, Live Stream" (1st arc)
    if not hope you find it