Spoiler The Bad Ending of The Otome Game

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sherlockisk, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's alright, can I ask for the novel too, please?

2. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys,chill out.Elody is right!
    If you suddenly were adopted by a rich and powerful family just because you ressemble their DEAD daughter,and they want you to be like her,dress like her,live like her...and then you discover that their last foster daughter is living as a comonner and no one wants to talk about her,wouldn't you want to discover what is happening,not just for curiosity but for your own safety?
    She has reasons to be anxious,if I were in her place,I would freak out and see red flags in everything.
    Its the ducal family's fault for not giving any information to her.

3. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the fairytale of "Blue beard"?
    He said to his wife that she could enter every room of his house,except one.
    She entered it and found the corpses of all his last wives.
    If I were in Elodys place I would be wondering if there is some dark dirty secret in this family too.

4. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay but once they told her it’s the room of the second daughter then that should be it. It’s not her position or her place. She’s there to be Ophelia’s doll and that’s it

alchemical likes this.
  5. Manimanga

Manimanga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rose thorns likes this.
  6. Lemona_TheLemon

Lemona_TheLemon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have it too? Pretty pleeeaassee!! :aww:

Do you also have other novels aside from this? :blobsleepless:

7. amicheeto

amicheeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are there side stories?

8. Lrg14

Lrg14 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's actually pretty easy with the right amount of money...anything is

9. b95610120

b95610120 Member

Reading List:
    Link

Could you please share the file with me as well, if you don't mind?

10. KindapitiedMielle

KindapitiedMielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for confirming that you're picking it up. I'll just add picked up to the pick up request page for this novel :blobsmilehappyeyes:

11. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been searching this novel/manhwa for 1 week (More?) because i forgot the title and i didn't even click the watch thread so it's not in my list. I keep only think (Villainess) so that's why i cant find
    and my thought by reading the manhwa only and reading the thread. (So please forgive me to those have different opinion)I feel like the Romance between the ML and FL is only childhood-romance, there's no thrill and exciting chemistry show, not like the Emilia-Cas-Blondguy Chemistry that show each chapter but it's still good tho. I'm rooting for 2 ML candidates (100% except to Edmundo) so it's fine to me who's ml.
    The plot is actually exciting by reading the spoiler thread. :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

12. Americano_Jello

Americano_Jello Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, i truly wish this was a GL story, yea yeah Emilia and Ophelia are shown to have a friends/siblings dynamic, but like they have potential to develop into a romantic one, heck their personalities would make an amazing ship.
    Look at Adora and Catra, both were adopted and during childhood they seem to have this friends/siblings dynamic too and rely on one another alot so i see no reason why Ophelia and Emelia can't be this way too, their history have tons of potential.
    I hate the trope of having MC being fawned over by women then having her end up with a man so much, like please, if you can't make a straight ship interesting then just go the GL route, i truly just want a relationship with potential and make sense regardless of gender.

jiminie875, Ahmad5156007 and Jukki like this.
  13. KindapitiedMielle

KindapitiedMielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I messaged you privately the other day but you didn't reply, could you please send me the link?

14. Amegashi

Amegashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must say, after reading the MTL for Bad Ending, despite being an MTL. The beauty of the story really showed through, very enjoyable read honestly.

dreamingasa likes this.
  15. ariwestt

ariwestt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. Just finished the MTL of this book and it was amazing. MC doesn’t annoy me the way others have however the ML makes some stupid decisions.

Mirr_09 and Amegashi like this.
  16. Amegashi

Amegashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked the whole theme about what is love, and how does one show love. Really tugged at the heart strings.

17. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she does. Honestly if she didn't ask questions, she would be an idiot. From her point of view everyone around her is acting sus. If I were in her position I would definitely be asking. Just because I'm living better than I used to live I'm supposed to just shut up and not say a thing when the people around me are acting strange? Absolutely not. You can still that because you're the reader and you know what's going on. She has no clue what's going on. Her character has absolutely no clue what's going on. At the very least she should be told that. I find it hilarious that people don't think it's a big deal that her parents bring in a look a like for their dead daughter but get mad because said look a like wants to know what is happening around her and this situation. What if those people didn't have good intentions? If that was the case, as the person reading the story you would be calling her stupid for not asking questions and just blindly going along. She has every right to ask these questions. If you look at this story so far this woman has done nothing wrong at all. She hasn't been spitful, she hasn't been ungrateful, she hasn't been rude to anyone. All she did was ask a fair question.

But what if those people were murderers?? What if those people had their dead daughter in that room? She doesn't know. She has every right to ask. They didn't tell her NOT to ask when they brought her there so it's not like she's breaking any rules.

18. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, I'd freak out, and probably do something irrational if I don't know about Ophelia, like..... They would get mad, but hello? I did not know if I did throw away junk or Ophelia's stuff

19. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the side stories?

Laerta likes this.
  20. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I sent you a dm, do you still happen to have the english copy?