Login timeout on jjwxc

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by sloop09, Jan 9, 2022.

Tags:
  1. sloop09

sloop09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been supporting author on jjwxc by purchasing their work and mlt the newest chapter that I couldn't wait for translator to catch up on such as the "all round midlaner" by butterfly. But since last 2 days I've been having trouble logging into my jjwxc account. It keeps spinnimg for a long time then connection time outs. Is anyone having similar issue? Also the last chapter that I could get 154 was not a new chapter but a repeat of an old one and it was after this that I started having trouble logging in.
    I use chrome browser but has tried it with the Firefox browser with same problem. Hopefully it's a temporary thing but it's my COVID stress relief to chase these new chapter and I haven't been able to get my 'fix' for the last 2 days!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  2. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having the same issue. It usually works when I clear my cache but not only it isn't this time, it doesn't work on any of my devices. But the website isn't down, albeit a bit slow. I just can't log into my account anymore either.

3. sloop09

sloop09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to hear you are also having issue.

I noticed a small difference in login is that the CAPTCHA didn't show up anymore. Hopefully someone more computer savvy can guide us. I checked that the browser is the most current. I also tried clearing the cashe and still unable to login too.
    commemorates :(

4. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the jjwxc website login host has problems again; maybe they try to upgrade it?

5. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    had this issue. all i've been able to do is wait for the page to start loading again and hope it doesn't time out, again...

6. sloop09

sloop09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all! Update- tried again today and suddenly jjwxc login is working again , the CAPTCHA is sliding picture instead of letter / number now. Must been an update on their end .
    Also my previous problem with old chapter is an anti-theft mechanism . Apparently the author sets a ratio of % chapter purchase minium . If you haven't purchase enough chapter, an "fake" anti-theft old chapter shows up instead. Must be a new setting... I started purchasing at around chapter 80 out of the 155 chapters so far and never had any issue until now. I went back and purchase the entire work and now there's no problem

7. magstralala

Reading List:
    Link
    Still nothing for me :(
    Although now I can access the whole website, unlike yesterday. Jut nothing account-related.

8. sloop09

sloop09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no! I hope it starts working for you soon! It has to be their site because I didn't do anything more on my end.

magstralala likes this.
  9. magstralala

Reading List:
    Link
    It did, thank you! It took two days but I can finally go back to translating again~

sloop09 likes this.
  10. compass96

compass96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is also happening to me now.