Spoiler I'm a friend of the male lead who went crazy because the female lead died- 여주 죽고 미친 나주의 친구 입니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, Dec 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    F190C504-1DD4-40A3-9500-78AC95046F25.jpeg

Synopsis

The male lead went crazy because the female lead died…… I possessed his friend.

My role is one thing.

After reviving the female protagonist,

“Hey, female lead. The male lead went crazy because you died.”

I will guide her to the male lead then disappear.

But there was a problem.

The female lead can’t wake up.

To protect the crazy male lead beautifully

To make sure the female lead was revived

I collected all the money from the empire.

-Gourmet of the Nation, overturn the food industry of the Empire!

-White mask, business success! Who the hell is she!

Fyuh. I’ve saved money, and now I’m almost achieving my goal and closing my time-limited life.

“Elschnine. What do you mean, you’re going to leave me? Do you want to see this continent fall?”

Somehow, the beautifully crazy male lead is strange.

Why are those crazy eyes facing me?

“Ky, Kylian. Just give me one day.”

“… What? A day?”

“Yea, yeah. I’m going to disappear tomorrow, so I’ll revive Arwen somehow…”

Clank, the sword he was holding fell to the floor.

… Was he that happy that the female lead was going to revive?

Roseburn, Bastian, anvollo and 17 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a Friend of the Male Lead who Went Crazy Because the Female Lead Died
    [​IMG] Raw Link: Kakao
    NU Link: Novel Updates
    Author: Demicalin
    Year of Release: 2021
    Chapters: 141

Spoilers:

*updated till post #27, by @Samona
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  3. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please

4. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC actually have a time limit on her life of is it the normal MC convinced that the story is absolute?

LynnLynn, BelkisSama and Yukari_me like this.
  5. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like mc convinced story absolute. I think she said one day cause she close to getting enough money so she just need one more day to get enough money.

6. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    So does ML like MC or oriFL?

7. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn it, just stupidity. It's extremely rare but I like it when there are external forces trying to "correct" things and force the story over a MC who just think the story it the heaven set future.

BelkisSama likes this.
  8. sunflxwer

sunflxwer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing but it looks like ML was more scared to lose FL than ogFL. There are different vibes when ogFL died and when FL run away:blobpopcorn: By the way, they're in their late 20s
    The world is in chaos because the demon king wants the human world. The saintess received a prophecy about it and human made an alliance with other races (Elves, Cats, Dwarves) but even if they're prepared, it was still hard to defeat demons. Their only hope is the holy sword made by God but no one was able to lift it (of course ML was exeption lol). The saint/ogFL sacrificed herself and ML lift the holy sword. The moment ogFL died, FL stole her dead body and left because she wants to revive her for ML not destroy the world he saved just to revive ogFL. 8 years has already passed but ogFL is still not revived and a year after (?) the ogStory began but ogFL didn't wake up.

SofiyeJaan, Dofu, Elphin and 32 others like this.
  9. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's interesting:pikablob:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
  11. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    interesting, wonder if he liked her all along

AsuraSKY likes this.
  13. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    so it turns out ori fl was supposed to be revived 7 years after the war by night when there was moonlight but mc waited and waited but orifl didn't wake up even after a year, so its been 8 years now. And that was the deadliest deadline cause 7 years when orifl wakes up was the start of the story then a year later some demons were at work again and something bad will happen to ml. If it continues ml will die meaning ml won't be able to save the world again, meaning the world ends. So because orifl still haven't woke up yet, mc thought she should do orifl's work for now (saving ml) so she would be multitasking; trying to wake up a sleeping beauty(orifl) and saving the the damsel in distress(ml) lol.

Mc is a water spirit and she formed a contract with ml when they were young. Spirits will disappear if ever they use up their inner power or whatever ( imagine a big bowl filled with water, that's mc's special power, and if the water is dried up she's gonna say bye bye) so when they were young ml asked mc to promise him not to use that special power where she broke that promise trice; once when she kidnapped orifl, twice when saving and trying to revive orifl. So she had very little left of power in her and it would be dangerous if she uses some more, but she eventually did for the third time, so she can save ml in orifl's stead, she needs to go to where ml is, she could go to him directly but she needs it to be a "coincidence' where ml "finally finds" her after 8 years and by using her power ml will be able to detect where she is (think its cause they are contracted or ml put a spell on her before or maybe both) then they would meet again. And in order for the magic to detect her, is when her life is in danger or in jeopardy. So mc lost consciousness and when she woke up she was somewhere else. She would be summoned wherever ml was, when came woke up there was no one there only a large door and some voices could be heard in the slight gap. Turns out ml wasn't at the holy empire but another kingdom called Dairun or something, in order to break into the castle and get rid of the demons wearing human skins and pretending to be humans. Turns out something just happened before mc was summoned to the place as the floor was covered in blood, when mc peeked at the slogytly opened door, she saw that it was the throne room.

There was a flagpole that fell just near the door so mc hid behind it. She saw ml wearing armor for paladins sitting on the throne and a middle aged man was begging for mercy, she thought it was probably the king of Dairun. He says he'll give ml the throne if ml spares him but ml said he doesn't want it. Ml excluded a scary atmosphere that some would mistake him for the demon king, mc says it must be cause ml couldn't find orifl (think it should be mc though). Ml says he wants the demon who was pretending to be the king of Dairun, the man made excuses and ml threw his sword at him which destroyed the demons mask.
    After that ml sensed mc's presence and calls her a mouse, he comes near her horlding his sword. Mc thinks that ml will definitely hate her for kidnapping the one he loves; orifl, when ml was three steps away from her, ml pulls the flag that was covering mc and realizes it was mc, he called her name hesitatingly, the bloody atmosphere was gone and replaced with a bewildered face. The as if thinking she'll disappear again, ml hurriedly grabbed mc's wrist. Mc remembered when ml casted the spell on her after seeing ml for the first time in 8 years. If anything happens to mc's body the spell will trigger and bring her to where ml is, ml says that when that happens she needs to tell him where she was before which overlapped when ml asked she where she was for the passed 8 years and where she was hurt since spell will only works if something happened. Ml was angry at her when mc was just silent thinking he was angry cause she kidnapped orifl (even though that wasn't it tsk)

Ml was still furious when she avoided eye contact. He screamed where she was hurt while his eyes trembled searching her body for wounds. Ml threatened mc that if she dies the continent will be over and asked if she'd want that. So mc told him she was at the forest of vester, she couldn't finish what she was saying because she consciousness was being drag somewhere (i think ml teleported them to where the forest is not sure) while telling mc not to die.

Tobbit, SofiyeJaan, Elphin and 29 others like this.
  15. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg why would she do all these troubles to revive the orgFL!?if there is not a convincing reason she is so stupid :facepalm:so the ML was in love with the orgFL or no?he is blushing in the novel cover while looking at FL so what?

zozoshawky and BelkisSama like this.
  16. Hoouuujae60

Reading List:
    Link
    Well mc did transmigrate quite early...so I suppose the time she spent with ml being friends was much different than the one in the ori story...ml probably fell inlove with her somewhere along those time, like mc probably acted much more friendly to ml than the ori body mc possessed in ori novel

Uhhh probably cause author-san asked her to lol...pretty sure ml likes mc...he even said that mc did something worse than kidnapping orifl, which is abandoning someone, which he is...

17. Scarlett0o0

Scarlett0o0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so that means that ogFL will be revive like ogStory? Then why MC kidnapped ogFL's body? To revive it? But if MC want the ogStory to proceed, then why kidnapped ogFL? Is reviving ogFL was MC's role in ogStory? I'm so confused about MC:cry:

Edit: It looks like reviving the ogFL was MC's role:blobmelt:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  18. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Hoouuujae60

Reading List:
    Link
    so on ch 3 mc finally felt her conciousness stop somewhere and she ask herself how long she had been on that space or inner consciousness or something.

Then mc heard a cold voice, she realized that she was seeing her past memories, before she transmigrated as the ml's friend in a novel, her first memory was when she was at the school. Mc said that people have prejudice against orphans, they think that as long as you're an orphan means you aren't happy or not living life well, she said it's not true, there are those who live happily, unfortunately though she wasn't.

People despise her and called her unlucky (honestly people in korea seem to think orphans are unlucky cause they either "killed" their parents or got abandoned by them, utterly ridiculous.) Some kids won't even partner up with her in activities cause she's 'unlucky".

Then mc remembered the time when she died. Her last memory was of the time she collapsed from heart attech under the streetlights that keeps on flickering.

Then she opened her eyes and bam! Isekai happened!.

It seems she actually became a fish. Yes a fish in a lake...there she met kylian the ml when he was young, ml was talking to himself saying his mother cut his wrist yesterday. Kylian was actually an illegitimate child of the Honbert (dunno if the spelling is right) Family. Ml's mother couldn't stand the persecution so she took young ml and hid in the forest. Dunno it looked like ml's mom is a bit crazy( actually its not a bit, why would you hurt your child??). Anyway because of that ml was small compared to children his age since he couldn't eat well. Ml's mom was angry that ml woke up (she cut his wrists, maybe wants ml dead). Ml kept talking about being abandoned when he heard mc's voice asking what is up with crazy moms inside the lake, he was surprised.
    Shota young ml was sitting by the shore holding his hands around his knees while trying to find the source the voice. Mc thought it would be okay if she put her head to the surface of the lake since she is currently a fish.

Mc thought ml was cute specially since he was talking with stone by the lake, his face was cute and the fat on his cheeks were still there. If only ine side wasn't swollen. Mc said his mom wasn't a mom since mothers wouldn't do that. Ml looked asnd thought she was a fairy, ml said his mom said that fairies live on the lake and would grant his wish. Mc thought to herself that ml's mom probably want ml to catch the fairy in the lake and hopefully drown. Ml had a desperate look on his face and leaned down the lake, mc thinks he's really cute, similar to those male leads in novels with black hair and red eyes.

Ml called her fairy and asked her to grant his wish, when mc asked what hus wish is, young ml replied he wants his mother to be happy and he will give mc his life in return. Then ml introduced himself as Kylian Honbert and said he heard that fairies like the blood of children.

That was when mc realized she was in a novel and that was when ml met his friend, ori mc in novel in the story, though ml somehow realized mc wasn't a fairy and wished she really was one. Ml told mc that his mom said he deserve to die.

Up until that time, mc never really minded that she reincarnated in a novel and never thought of following the original story and jsut go with the flow. Mc was happy that she was a spirit and wasn't just a fish and that she could breathe on land. But ml keeps being trampled on (you know, being a tragic ml background) and mc hated it, so she proposed to make a contract, ml asked what's that, and mc replied to make ml's mom happy and to make ml happy. Mc believed that if she makes a contract with ml his life would change and he'd be happy not only in the future but the present as well.

Mc wanted to prevent ml's mom from dying, ml's dad from abusing him and ml meeting the heroine arwen. She was confident she could do it, but ml's mom eventually took her own life in front of ml, and ml's dad found him (seems like ml's mom was a maid) and ml ment the saintess/heroine/ori fl when he became a teenager and became a paladin at the temple.

That's when mc knew that she can't change the original story, but she didn't want ml to go crazy from orifl's death, mc only wanted ml to be happy. And as time passed by, everything flowed exactly as the ori novel did. Ml became recognized when he set off with his team on an adventure. Mc grew frustrated since she couldn't change anything. She was about to give up. Then mc asked herself when would ml be happy, she thought it would be after the story ends, ml would be happy together with orifl, mc realized she can't make ml happy, only orifl can. And so mc decided to be faithful to her role and revive the orifl after she dies, she will make ml happy through orifl, that was her role...

The only problem is, mc currently can't revive orifl. She won't wake up, mc ask herself if the story is now broken.

Then mc woke up from her conciousness, she wondered why she was in the cabin since she collapsed by the valley, when she heard ml's voice. Ml called her name and said "long time no see". Mc planned on with the "amnesia excuse" and asked who ml is...

That's probably the start of the story from chapter 1 when they were talking and mc acted as if she couldn't remember anything, including ml.