Spoiler Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by QuinNoteBook, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Plaindot

Plaindot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind that personally, I don't like cartoonishly bratty antagonists :))

Creolenerd likes this.
  2. kitkatdeee

kitkatdeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may I ask what happened to Leandro's parents?

3. Lamune44

Lamune44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His father died in a traffic accident when he was traveling with a mistress. His mother was latter on found guilty of using illegal drugs and so banished from the Empire. It's unclear if Leandro reported her himself because he was sick of her incrisingly worse behavior or if she was just found out because she was careless.

rock.doll and kitkatdeee like this.
  4. kitkatdeee

kitkatdeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!!

5. Mikaela_67

Mikaela_67 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When is it going to be released?

7. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably soon. No wonder they basically rushed the main story. Anyway, I hope Tappytoon will buy the side story for release. I know Leandro’s daughter has his personality and she insists that she’ll be the successor. The little boy is soft. Perhaps he’s more like Evie who is soft even towards her enemies.

8. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Diego end up with anybody in the side stories or have kids with someone?.

I mean regardless of his emotions of guilt and readers wants, I can’t imagine that the empire nobles would support the emperor to not have any heirs available to inherit the thrones from that Diego wouldn’t know this and put his emotions before duties.

Creolenerd likes this.
  9. Celly RIvers

Celly RIvers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he has younger brothers.
    By choosing not to marry, i supose that, when his brothers grew up, they might be the ones pressured to marry then.
    And also, Diego might picky one of his brothers as heir.
    But i understood what you meant.

10. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manhua it shows that Leandro’s mother was moved to a different house but still alive, atleast in the early chapters. Is this different in the novel or is there any other mention of his mother at all?

11. Galaxies_pob

Galaxies_pob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art changed

12. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I rlly like this manhws but i find it disturbing how their daughter is literally harrassing a dude.. FROM AN EARLY AGE OF LIKE IDK 4?? And ofc, to not make her a red flag, they have to make so that the blonde dude secretly loves it. Giving very much stockhold syndrome because of the way she threatens him if he doesnt say yes. And I also hate the part where the dad of the ml got off lightly than the mother. The mother arc was so dramatic, they made it as if shes the only blame, a whore, and a terrible mother. Like she is, but the father got like 2-3 pages of exposing his cheating, terrible person, and a shitty dad. Plus, the fact that his dad let him do his heir lessons just a week after he got cured from his curse and all the ml said was "couldnt be help" while the mother was obviously regretting it(shes still shitty), apologzied and he has the nerve to bravely tell her to gtfoh during the dramatic mother arc, and he cant say the same to his father. The mother arc was so dragged out while dad got like 1 chapter and then his just dead. Like am i seeing a pattern here?? Fl is shitty too cuz of how much of a doormat she is towards a person who almost got her killed(im not taking any bs excuses of that hoes actions.) And that woman is living out there still happy. Sooo many shitty men, but they got like 1-2 pages of suffering. (Except for the CP. Hes gonna regret it his whole life. Hes still shitty tho.)