Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, Izek was trying to protect Ruby (after how he verbally protected her from accuses, and his POV). Anyways, I’m pretty excited to see how manhwa illustrates the relationship between Ruby, her two friends, and Izek’s love rival hehe

MochiPark, aydh03 and ArkiV_10 like this.
  2. hestiareads

hestiareads Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, manhwa readers will probably hate Izek if it's shown from Ruby's pov in the manhwa too cuz it looked like he was worried about Freya when the poisoning happen, but later we'll find out from his pov that he was protecting Ruby.

I feel very protective of how readers might view Izek and Ruby lmao

3. starishaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I see how people start dropping because of how they view Izek from Ruby view as well. Sighhhh that green tea bitchhh

zoefleyl, Le_Tired and ArkiV_10 like this.
  4. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MTL link seems dead. Is anyone doing the translation now? I can't make sense if I MTL myself else i'd just be happy with raws.

aydh03 likes this.
  5. aydh03

aydh03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter i read was chapter 114 maybe 4 or 5 days ago. And when i check today the link dead, and search the tittle in the website it said "not found" . I hope they will translate the novel again.

6. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I am currently doing the translation (not MTL) right now along w/ @ltsanchai.
    These can be found on the previous pages in the thread and there are also direct links to MTLs and the TLs up on the Table of Contents, which I've been maintaining, on the first page of this thread. Some of the latest chapters need to be linked to the TOC, which I will do so soon but I haven't had time b/c of my IRL obligations w/ work.

For anyone who's new to NU, I appreciate the enthusiasm for the novel but I want to kindly request to please refer to the TOC first before flooding the thread with questions about events that has already been previously answered on this thread, which you can find on the TOC, which I've tried to make as detailed as possible (with descriptions of the chapters for the reader's ease). Based on spoilers provided by previous users in this thread plus the completed translations of the chapters so far, I believe that Freya ends up becoming a nun and repent for all that she's done at the end of the story, Izek & Ruby will end up having a baby, the head maid is moved to some faraway territory by the Duke for terrorizing Ruby, Lorenzo is fired from his paladin job via Izek, Cesare will get his comeuppance and meet his end (thanks Ruby), Enzo will apparently die from being poisoned by the Queen (?), and Elenia's love interest is Ivan (aka Izek's BFFL and one of the OP paladins). That's all I can think of atm? If by chance some of these are incorrect, please do provide corrections and feel free to reply to my post.

Before work got in the way, I spent a chunk of my time creating detailed TOCs (some with complete character descriptions for a large revolving cast) for novels / manhwas w/ long AF threads, which can also be found on the first page of those respective threads (for ex. I Became the Male Lead's Adopted Daughter...which was a total pain, I Don't Love You Anymore, I'm in Trouble Because My Husband is So Cute, Ever Ever After, I Quit Being the Male Lead's Rival, and like 30+ more). I'll also need to update those soon....so pray for me. I'm posting not to lambast or call out anyone, this is just for informative purposes as I know it takes times to figure out how things work anytime anyone is new to something. I believe in you all, Gen Z are cool and resourceful people while us old millennials have broken down from life, student loans, and fledgling but already stagnant careers. A couple weeks ago, the age of one of the characters for a popular manhwa was revealed and all the comments on the chapter were like "omg he's so old wtf" and it really made me feel some type of way b/c I'm his age....savage

Lastly, ltsanchai and I will be doing the translation up to completion and will release every Wednesday, 6-9pm EST (give or take with some delays). ltsanchai is the raws provider and MTL person, and has already completed the rough draft MTLs for 124 and 125 for me, b/c she is a diligent hard-worker, and I am in the middle of translating 124 rn.

And about the older chapters
    Previous chapter translations can be found if googled, and it is up on
    wu xia world . site

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    syane, Hathley, Lunicylle and 25 others like this.
  7. AnniePoo

AnniePoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweetie you're doing us all a favor and we all appreciate it! Try not to be so hard on yourself. You're a great writer and I love your work. No pressure so cut yourself a break.

Lunicylle, aydh03 and Le_Tired like this.
  8. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She went back too easy. If I went through all that there’s NO WAY ID FORGIVE HIM OR HIS SLEAZY FAMILY SERVANTS OR ANYONE IN THAT PLACE

MochiPark, Emma626 and AnniePoo like this.
  9. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter in the novel does she run away?And at what chapter does he find her?Thanks

Emma626 likes this.
  10. dumplingslag

Reading List:
    Link
    36/37 ish I think. I’m not sure about the exact but it defo around this

11. AnniePoo

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved this chapter and read it twice. It also seemed to be a rude awakening for Izak, not just about everyone else's horrible treatment of Ruby, but his own because he failed to protect her. After this, he man's up and makes a decision to be a good husband (or at least to try his best).
    Also, Ruby's new friends were so cute and loyal. It was really nice to see her in a stress free environment - she needed that.
    My only regret is that the head maid, Freya and her Brother, Dipsh!t, don't really experience the consequences. I'd like to have seen a lot more suffering for these three.

12. dumplingslag

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly !!! Like Freya and the head maid deserved so so so much worse. She wasn’t just anyone. She might’ve been a southerner that they all hated but still a duchess. A head maid is a servant. Even if you hate them she’s still the master. And what happens to Freya’s brother??? I can’t remember

Ariary, AnniePoo, Emma626 and 2 others like this.
  13. AnniePoo

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm only on chart 109 or somewhere close, but I can't agree more! If they'd taken the head maid out and beat her in front of the entire staff, that sh!t would've stopped immediately.
    Now I don't know how Freya ends up in a convent, but I will say that (having gone to parochial schools) she may actually end up suffering quite nicely :) Freya's brother however got off without any real consequences and that's just not OK. Karma was missing if that's the case!

Chunin and Emma626 like this.
  14. AnniePoo

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was kinda already there, but when she'd dissappeared (into the forest with "Potpourri"), that solidified it for him. Other than bringing up the mushroom thrown in his face whenever he felt sorry for himself (pretty sure he just wanted attention), he was a good husband after that.

#BlessYou for this and the other translations, especially Male Lead's Adopted Daughter. That story had me on stitches. Actually, I was lmao pretty much through all of Ruby and her Monster friends too. You're such a great storyteller. Thank you!

Emma626 likes this.
  15. AnniePoo

Reading List:
    Link
    #BlessYou for this and the other translations, especially Male Lead's Adopted Daughter. That story had me on stitches. Actually, I was lmao pretty much through all of Ruby Monsters
    Yes, I started to ignore MC internal dialog (ramblings) at pivotal and often poignant moments with the ML. Talk about bad timing.

I thought the author did an exceptional job covering a couple hard topics (abuse and eating disorders), from the MC perspective. Nice balance.

Ellenia and the MC bathroom scene... Seemed like PTSD triggered Ellenia's reaction. I really felt like, for Ellenia, it wasn't about Ruby, so much as her Mother, survivor guilt and probably resentment. Would've been a good place to add Ellenia's internal dialog because her explanation to Ruby was too concise.

Can't agree more with your insights around Freya's one dimension portrayal. And I'm a bit disappointed only Ceasar got his Karma. Seemed like Lorenzo, Head Maid, Queen and Freya didn't really suffer for their sins, which is unsatisfying (because I'm a petty btch).

Same! So not interested in abusive MLs or depressing storylines. Happily, this is neither.

Agree - although hard topics are covered (abuse and eating disorder) - I never felt anguished and (surprisingly) consider this a highly entertaining light read.

Emma626 likes this.
  16. ZodiacTemplar

ZodiacTemplar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, thank you for the translation.

With that said, we're finally entering the part of the story that makes me think the author got influenced by his readers. This is a story that presents a broader aspect of what a character is. In a sense, all of our MCs aren't good or bad, they're just people doing the best they can with whatever trauma they each have, and the only person we can truly call evil is Cesare. Freya is the resident green tea bitch but she never truly crossed the line. She's a bitch, not a sociopath as some have called her. When I say that "the author got influenced by his readers" I'm talking about Freya's fate and consequently Enzo's fate.

Doesn't it feel like he got killed only to fuck over Freya? Going by spoilers, she was beginning to fall for Enzo. Someone that goes against everything that the "Perfect" Freya would have wanted. The author was most likely going to give them both a way out but ended up changing the story because of how much the readers hated her. She would have escaped her self-inflicted fate while Enzo would have escaped the prison that was the Vatican. The funny thing is that she ends up as a nun while Enzo gets fucking... Sarin-ed to death.... If the author was going to do him like that then she/he should have killed Freya as well.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    syofiaa, Shey_04, Snow fluff and 5 others like this.
  17. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    OH damn ! So he dies....
    This devastating news to me

rafa likes this.
  18. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my opinion,but people in the north already regarded Freya and Izek as childhood sweethearts,even though they were never in a relationship,so I can only assume that when Ruby was brought back and became Queen of the north along Izek,everybody though that she became a nun due to her broken heart for losing her loved one for the pope's daughter.

19. starishaa

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading today’s Manhwa and from what I know from novel, it’s true that Izek’s behavior is unacceptable toward Ruby. But Izek usually regretted what he’s already done, you know, he always reflected to what he was doing. So during that time, he did the reflection and imagined back to Ruby’s expression too. He’s kinda disappointed with his doing. However, because at the time, the blood of Freya will attract more monsters ( poison is some kinds of magic stone or stuff), so he’s worried about the safety of everyone, and especially Ruby; that’s why he’s in hurry to carry Freya away from there and ask Ruby to move away. But still it’s rude and our Ruby is in shocked. Also, you can see how Izek command Ivan to look after Ruby and how Ivan torn part of Ruby’s dress that stained by Freya’s blood. Overall, It’s like Izek has long known as cold, stubborn person so he did things without further consideration at first.

anyway, I forgot whether Izek figured out what Lorenzo did to Ruby? Has anyone remember?

20. Arcrea

Arcrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he does. Since the accident Lorenzo's absence became frequent, giving him no opportunity to ask him. On the other hand, he couldn't dare to asks Ruby, herself, because she often change the subject or hide it from him.

Also about Freya's poisoning. In Izek's perspective, it seems he prioritize Ruby over anyone. He did told that he would do the same to anyone, who happen to have vomited blood close to his wife. It was rather his worried that Ruby might be in danger. Besides he already feel something wrong the moment Freya smiles at him, misunderstanding that he was saving her while in fact it was for Ruby.

He wasn't good with his emotions too. So he was often misunderstood in Ruby's perspective.

This is just an assumption but.
    His reason for calling Ivan instead of tending to his wife might be the same. Since he came directly to remove, Ruby to any possible further danger due to the magic stone solution. Seeing as he came to Freya his clothes would have blood too, which could attract the monster towards them. So he asks for Ivan's assistance in tending to Ruby which can be easily misunderstood by anyone. I mean, who would even dare think that...

A husband is just trying to protect his wife when he came to directly remove his wife away from his rumored childhood sweetheart and even call another man to tend to his own wife while carrying another woman in his arm. Even if it is for survival or protection of his wife, it still looks like he had chosen the side of the other while ignoring and shoving the real one.