Forgotten Title BL MC and ML are system administrators

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Melange, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is most likely untranslated because I saw the synopsis somewhere, it's possible that the novel hasn't been written yet or is still ongoing.

The summary was that MC graduated from either infinite flow or QT worlds (I forget which) and became a system administrator. He had a lover during his travels but lost contact with his lover after he became an administrator. When he starts working, he finds that he has an unreasonable arrogant boss (ML) and hates him! At the same time, ML equally dislikes his new silent and gloomy subordinate.

2. pleasepickthisup

pleasepickthisup ✨pretty✨

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really not sure if this is it. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ive-got-this-cannon-fodders-back/

I remember there being this one QT that I read (i only read first arc) where the MC works for a higher realm and goes to lower realms to do tasks. And in his first ask he meets ML and the two fall in love. MC takes ML with him when they leave and ML begins working for the higher realm as well.

However, I only read arc 1 (cuz at that time there was only that much translated), so I'm not too sure what happened after. So IDK if the two got separated, etc.

NGL this probably is not the one you're looking for because I don't think the MC was a system, its just that his "species" of people were quick transmigrators. But maybe it'll lead you down a rabbit-hole of similar novels and you'll find the one you're looking for. It sounds really interesting and I'd love to know what its called when you do find it.

Camping!

3. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I've read that novel before and it's not it. I don't think the novel is a QT novel actually but I can't be sure. :blobsweat:

4. pleasepickthisup

pleasepickthisup ✨pretty✨

Reading List:
    Link
    Awe man, hope you find it then. It looks so interesting.

WAITTTT actually, try Mist.
    It's a UF. The MC and ML are workers for the government, their job is to go to different times and dimensions to change history.
    When the MC and ML first meet, they don't like each other. But after their mission goes wrong and they're stuck in multiple time loops, they fall for each other.
    But they get separated and their times are staggered.