Spoiler 낮에 뜨는 별 / The Moon that Rises in the Day / Daytime Star

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Razziel, Sep 20, 2021.

1. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh same sis. I can't buy it.
    I saw some korean blogger who already finished the novel. They didn't give good rate from the story tho. Well i will still read it until the end tho bcs the art is so goooood. Even tho the artists are different, it's like 'must be happy ending'.

Ariary likes this.
  2. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    You should try another story from people &syory too!
    My fav from them : marriage intead of death, becoming villain's family (historical), from now on romance (my fav recently!), man's games

syofiaa likes this.
  3. fiminkio

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, we found fox. Well as expected isn't it?
    in chap 45 seunghyun wanted to buy a gift for yura. So after the filming finished, without looking back anymore he hurried to go alone. This jina (his partner in filming) wanted to invite him having lunch together but he ignored her so she ask his manager. Well he was charmed by her so he unexpectedly blurted out. This b*tch just went there not invited and pretend to be close to him. Seunghyun was so suspicious. She apologized and even acted so innocence. But all i can see is a fox. She said she doesn't want seunghyun has scandal bcs he almost said to employee that he wanted to buy a gift for his gf. She even cried. Damn!!! I'm so angry to her. Yeah he was doubting her so much. And what's the result??? A reporter took their pic in jewelry store together and post it online. And yura saw that.

Aarrgghh i can't take it anymore. I want to read the novel!!!:blob_catflip:

AAAA I BOUGHT THE NOVEL:blobtriumph:
    I saw amazing scene!!:blobnosebleed:
    Lol i just just to the last chapter (there are 3 novels, so i read few last chapter of 3rd novel).
    WOOW WOW WOW I'M DEAD HERE!!!
    I'm gonna share a bit:blobsmirk:
    Yura had her first sign event. She was so nervous. In the phone, she told seunghyun that she want to vomit. He told her that's bcs she was nervous. Also they talked abt the award ceremony at night (the same day). She showed her dress to seunghyun but he didn't like it. Bcs the back was showing too much. She joked to him that she will wear trench coat, and he answered her serious he agreed.
    Then the sign event begin. It was succesful even she was tired. She was abt to end with her statement and suddenly loud whisper broke. Seunghyun got out from his car and approach her. Yura was so dumbfound and froze. He got to stage and said he wanted her sign too bcs he is a fan too. He took a paper from his jacket and place it on table. He asked yura who was still shocked does she not want to sign it. She came to her sense and finally looked at the paper.
    (THIS I EXPECTED IT BUT I'M STILL SHOCKED:blobnosebleed:)
    Yura read the paper again and again. Her eyes was red. She looked at seunghyun. He took of his sunglass and said.
    "As you can see, i have everything except food"
    "Only you have to come"
    "Let's live together"
    on yura's hands there is marriage certificate. She cried so much at that time.
    He is so daring. Not dating scandal but public marriage proposal:blobsmirk:
    Also at night there will be a award ceremony. They bcm main character. Camera and even the MC will just tease them everytime. So funny:blobxd:

Oh yeah this the article that published after that amazing proposal.
    <Kang Seung-hyeon, Hwang Yu-ra "Let's live together." Public proposal, thousands of fans at the scene 'destroyed'

Asia's top star, Kang Seung-hyeon (33), made a surprise appearance at the fan signing event of actor Hwang Yu-ra (27) around 8 pm today.

As the fan signing event was nearing the end, Kang Seung-hyeon, who visited the scene, made a public proposal to Hwang Yu-ra, surprising thousands of fans who attended.

Fans were shocked and surprised that the first official scandal of the mystic star, whose private life had not been exposed to the media since their debut, was 'marriage' rather than 'dating', causing great confusion.

Hwang Yu-ra, who received a public proposal from top star Kang Seung-hyeon, who conquered the Korean Wave in front of thousands of fans, burst into tears on the spot, unable to speak.>

4. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone summarize chapters 46 and 47, please? Thanks

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  5. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Yura's birthday is near, so seunghyun's planning to buy gift for her. But he's super busy filming rn, and when he's on break while filming in mall, he went to jewelry store to buy a gift.
    Suddenly, song jin ah (the short haired actress who like SH) come out and start talk here and there about the jewelry. She heard from seunghyun's manager that Seunghyun went to store to buy gift for his GF. While Seunghyun confused :blobunsure:, she talked happily to the shopkeeper that he's buying gift to celebrate her 5th year debut. Blabla.. and...that's how the problem started.

After that, she soon apologized, but Seunghyun cant understand her. Is she sincere or just pretending? (Me too. I cannot read whether she's a white lotus or venomous snake.... :blobawkward: well let's just see:blobspearpeek:). She said that she heard what happened from his manager, and go there to help him. She didn't want rumors spreading that he's buying necklace for woman. After all, this is an important time, cz the film hasn't out and it would be bad if there is rumors.
    Seunghyun sigh, kinda annoyed :blobawkward:. She started crying, and seunghyun said dont do this again. She cheerfully said "so you're forgiving me right?" (Ugh.. she's kinda sus for me..:blobunamused::blobhyperthink:)

But.. the photo from that store, spread and viral. Yura who's eating with her team (jinkyung & new stylish) & lee kang (remember the one younger actor who's another lead in that film with yura?) shocked hearing that scandal.
    seunghyun's manager said it's nothing, when yura asked. But she's still anxious. 'Is it normal to give jewelry to another actress?' :blobsad::blobsad:
    That night, yura message seunghyun and seunghyun reply : don't misunderstand. It's nothing (but he doesn't explain any further........:blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two: man..:facepalm:)

Next day, team A (seunghyun - song jin ah film) and team B (yura - lee kang film) met while eating buffet. At first, it's only yura & jinkyung, but jin ah suddenly come and greet her. And she called seunghyun to join them (she called him oppa in front of yura. Haha.. i smell jealousy :blobowoevil_horns::cookie:). Seunghyun smiles when he saw yura. They talked a bit, and kang greeted them. But there's no chair left so he cannot sit there. He's excuse himself but yura hurriedly called him, saying she'll accompany him. And they left those three (seunghyun, jin a, jinkyung). Obviously, she avoided seunghyun. Seunghyun furrowed, jelly ofc. Specially because yura talk banmal / informal w kang. She called him "kang-ah" and kang called her "noona" which is show that they're close.

Yura kinda guilty cz using kang as an excuse to avoid seunghyun. But she cannot eat there.

(OMG IM CRYING I LOST THE DRAFT AFTER THIS CZ I HAVEN'T SAVED THEM :blob_teary::blob_catflip: HUHUHUHU IM ALMOST DONE AND BUT THE PAGE RELOADING AND IT'S LOST :derpyblob::blob_teary: so im sorry if it's too short cz writing the same content for the second time is hard.. :blobwhistle:)

After a while, text comes. Seunghyun asked what is she doing and order her to come back to their table. But yura's getting angry with the order tone and refuse. Said she cannot leave kang alone cz there's no other team A who can accompany him eating. Seunghyun annoyed :blobunamused:. Kang, who's away for awhile to get drink for him & yura come back. Yura get up and told him that she's going to toilet.
    Seunghyun followed and talk to her in the middle of crowded corridor. She cannot ignore him and decided to talk.
    They went to seunghyun's waiting room. Seunghyun asked why she's avoiding him. They kinda argue a little there. Yura asking the reason behind that photo and seunghyun said she need not to worry, it's a misunderstanding. But yura disappointed cz he didn't explained why he gives jin ah necklace. Seunghyun asked, 'is she not trust him?'. Yura said it's not because she didn't trust him. She just wanna know why he give a necklace for woman he just know for a month.
    Seunghyun is in dilemma.:notlikeblob: He's contemplating, this all is gonna exposed later in her birthday anyway, so he can just hold on rn.
    But, yura got a call from kang, asking where she is. Seunghyun is jealous cz they're exchanging numbers already. After answered it, Yura soon get up and reach the door. But seunghyun said "stop there. The talk isn't over yet"

TBC!

Ah right i forgot. In the middle of ch, there's a scene where ji woo & miran shopping together. Miran disappointed w him cz he's out from "time" while she already told all her friend that her husband is going to be in that film. While miran nagging her, the scene overlapping with yura in his past. In contrast, yura encourages him when he lost audition. (Hm... i guess he did liked her a bit.. but it's all too late, boy :blobcat_hyper::blobcurse:). When waiting for his wife, he saw the articles about seunghyun & jin ah. He thought yura & seunghyun already broke up and thought this is his time to "cheer up" yura. (Gez this trash is never learn asdfghjkkl :blobcurse::blobcat_knife:)

Preview for ch 48 (i saw in the artist's twt) :
    Seunghyun stopped yura from going. Yura cried.
    "Im going cz I don't wanna fight anymore rn "

Lmao what a proposal hahahaha but it's so seunghyun hahahahahaha:facepalm::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Please spoil us moreee :blobgift::aww::aww:

What arc is in the 3rd book? Is the manhwa already reach it?? :blobgift:
    Or we're still in the middle of vol 2??:bloborz:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  6. fiminkio

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i will spoil more. But i had so many works now, probably tomorrow. I also don't finish read the 2nd novel. I can read korean and understand a bit, but still i'm slow. In process of learning tbh:blobpensive:

Oh yeah, chap 47 are still in the middle of chap 16 in 2nd novel.
    There are 10 chap in every novel.
    2nd novel : Chap10-20
    3rd novel : 21-29 + 3 extra.
    Every chapter is so long, i can't read it fast. If it's english i probably finish it less than an hour for every novel. Sadly it's in korean

7. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:Thanks!!

8. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    What arc is in the 3rd boo
    THANK YOU LIFESAVER! YOU'RE SOOOOOO KIND

9. fiminkio

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know:blobsweat_2: there are no title in the novel or chapter. Just the number of chapter.
    Btw how to post image here?

Oh yeah, the newest raw chapter (c48) is still abt their fight. I already finish that part in novel. Want me to spoiled it or just waiting for the manhwa?

10. gimmexlh

gimmexlh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil please ????

11. fiminkio

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 48(manhwa), it was end with seunghyun's jealously with kang. Tbh i still don't know if kang is just innocent kid who admire yura and want to be friend, or has another motive. But indeed he was so care abt her.
    Both yura and seunghyun had scene together. They were in the middle of fight so it was awkward for her. She wanted to see him but also didn't (lol dating is so difficult). Seunghyun was so professional. They had rehearsal and it was good. When yura finally sit, kang approached her. He said he stayed bcs he wanted to see her scene. Yura said she didn't know when they will start and he needed to go for another schedule. He said it's fine and the shoot will be over soon since the mood is good. Kang said there are sweat on her forehead and wipe it. Seunghyun who sit in front of her didn't like it. Their distance is abt 2m and he clearly looked at the script but still could see it. Yura was also embarassed by kang's gesture and she tried to stop him while looking at seunghyun.
    (Isn't it weird for kang to do that to someone who are not close enough? Especially an opposite sex. While reading this, i'm feeling so uncomfortable. Well it's different story if he is just airhead kid.)
    Seunghyun tossed his script in table and smile to director. He wanted to re-do his solo scene. Eventho director like his scene, he couldn't stop if the actor didn't like it. They did it until fifth time.
    Kang who couldn't stay anymore finally said a farewell to yura. He said he feel sorry bcs they can't greet the seniors together and also said pls say hello to senior for me. She said it's fine and she will. In her mind, her and seunghyun is not in great mood to convey your greeting. After kang is gone, the progress who was actually slow bfr, ended once. She then realized the slow progress was bcs kang was there.
    After that they had break and next scene is seunghyun, yura and jina together.
    I didn't realize it was this long.
    Oh yeah, pls ignore the grammar:blobpats: first eng is not my first language so i'm not actually good.
    Okay part 2 will continue.

yura sat down to read her script. Not long seunghyun naturally sat close to her. She pretend don't know that and waiting for him to say something. But he still didn't say anything, she bcm awkward and want to leave. "Sit." He said without leaving his eyes on his script. She asked why. He answered they need to match the lines. She felt it was absurd but still sit again and look at her script. They look like just practice their lines. Then she asked was it on purpose. He said what. She answered the long shoot is it bcs kang waited for her to finish her scene. He shamelessly answered if u know why asked again. She bcm angry "are u suspicious of me?" Seunghyun said it's not like that. He just find kang is annoying. She couldn't understand him. The argument ended up with necklace again. Seunghyun was so tired with that and said to yura that she should listen first bfr end up feeling embarassed. Then jina came, she found both of them practice and joined too. She opened her script naturally. She said she forget something and called her coordi. The coordi took the big box and gave to jina. She gave it to seunghyun and said she can't take it. Seunghyun was confused. She said bcs the misunderstanding article and he can't buy his girlfriend's gift, she isn't too shameless to take it. Yura who heard it was so confused.
    (It is really ironic, isn't it? The one who solved their misunderstanding is jina. But i still doubt her.)
    Seunghyun pushed back the box and said he already talk with company, just take it. She said oh then it's from president moon and it will put her mind at ease. Yura who listened their conversation froze. She also asked if he had fight with his girlfriend bcs of that article. He glanced at yura and answered what misunderstanding their trust is strong. Then suddenly the director called him. Yura's head was in mess. Jina then began to talk to yura abt the article. It's not true, she just want to help seunghyun, bla bla bla. Jina even said it was relieved that they didn't fight at all. In yura's mind she apologize bcs they had bloody fight. Jina then asked if yura knows his girlfriend bcs both manager is dating each other. She was taken back but she said don't know. Yura's face was so red from embarrased. Then the stylist called jina, she then left. Seunghyun was back and asked can she trust him even a little. She was so shame and asked both her stylist (mina) and jinkyung abt are they already know. They just put 'we already knew' face and end up yura grab their collar and shooked violently.
    Well yeah it was end like that. Well don't forget the reconcile:blobnosebleed: this is not smut but still good scene.
    But later!:blobcheeky: i'm tired writing so much:sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  12. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    spoil us, pretty please?:aww::aww:
    What happen after ch 47?? :cookie::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Omg i love it sooo much!! Thank youuuu! You're an angel!!

Lmao jelly jelly:blobpopcorn_cool:

Hohoho im expecting something steamy :blob_blush::blobmelt:

13. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry Im confuse so how come the jewelry stuff is with Jina? So ML gave it to her? And by return it in front of MC i don’t know, i don’t feel ok with her action. Doesn’t it even seem like ML really buy jewelry and give it to Jina.

14. fiminkio

Reading List:
    Link
    I forget the manhwa but they probably don't explain it. In novel it was like this. He indeed END UP BUYING that jewelry for her bcs of the situation. She just came to him acting like close. She said to him she wanted to help. Okay? But is it necessary?
    She told the employee of jewelry shop that seunghyun wanted to give her gift for her 5th debut anniversary and bcs he is the president of the company (i forgot, so it was like co-president? I remember there is president moon. Lol i will check it later).
    Seunghyun could reject or argue to her, but he couldn't. Why? They are in the middle of filming. If there is a article saying that the main charcter are arguing in the shop and having a bad term, it's going to harm the drama.
    Jina is suspicious. I agree to all. I don't know it was her personality or what, but yeah she is annoying.

Naant, frappuccinoaddict and Tt123 like this.
  15. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I see thank you so much!!, I get it now.

16. fiminkio

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry. I've been so mess in few days. I will spoil later. I'm not gonna stop, okay.

17. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuhuu ~ take your time, darl! We'll waiting patiently :cookie::blobneet::blobneet:

Hazel123 likes this.
  18. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please... what happen after ch 52 of the manhwa? :aww::aww: The cliffhanger is killing me :sweating_profusely::blobsad:

19. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone can provide the novel raw, i'll gladly try to mtl it. Just PM me.

20. Sivyharuharu

Sivyharuharu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the raw of the manwha is only on 53 online. But I can link you if you’d like? Your heart will burst at chapter 53 lol