Spoiler Would You Like a Cup of Tea

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twilight_123, Jan 11, 2022.

1. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im so happy lamis is ML i love cute and kind mls, so im glad that emperor isnt the ml, i hate seeing childhood crush 2nd mls getting rejected
    -
    -
    -
    i dont really understand whats going on in the manhwa, the author is using a lot of new terms that ive never heard of like a nella (I still dont understand what that is), if someone understood could you please explain the context of the novel again like why the war broke out?

2. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It turns out lamis is probably the half brother of elshiga (og fl)… kinda unexpected :blobfearful:

3. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here 'cause I don't understand anything from the manhwa. It feels like a ton of info and character dump and I'm left wondering what I'm even reading. Maybe it's the translation? I dunno. Maybe I'm just dumb :blobrofl:

4. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No you are so right the information was too much my brain hurt and their names is so confusing the only person name I remember is the ml (lamis)

karls, DOHere, vannaokuzo and 5 others like this.
  5. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what the hell is happening in this manhua - _-"

6. clishae

clishae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So yeah, I decided to drop this at chapter 14. Not my cup of tea. Everything seems fast-paced to me. There's a lot happened but kind of... meh. FL sure loves wandering here and there. Anyway, the emperor isn't too bad. I haven't read much but he doesn't look like a jerk so he's okay. On the other hand, the ogFL is also meh. At first I thought she's gonna be a cool one but turns out she's very uninteresting. Well, the fault lies with my expectations. Guess the only one I liked so far is Lamis. I may be biased since he's the ML but he's not complicated and he always supported and goes along with the FL. Hmn, really good, he deserves to be liked. But I still want to know what will happen to all of them so I'm gonna camp here and wait for more spoilers.

Ice_Rose, Jukki, vannaokuzo and 6 others like this.
  7. aly1499

aly1499 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me about FL and Rohan?? She literally talked to him for less than 1 minute and now her heart keeps racing for him. Is she just that quick to fall for someone, or did he like drug her or something because I'm almost suspicious of how quick she became aware of him

Ray Levantret, nielyti, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  8. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? He was her half bro? Lol, at first I thought he was Rohan :blobjoy: but then I saw that its not the case since Rohan is with the OG FL lol. But they sort of have connection, like they knew each other based on the moment when MC mentioned Lamis before the tea party(?) and Rohan said she could also invite if its Lamis. Anyway, Lamis know she can read memories :blobjoy: now I understand the word, "He knew everything about her."

I want to know. Since the plot is sort of having butterfly effect. Will The OG FL (I always forgot her name xD) end up with Rohen instead? Its a pity if it isn't. After all, from the novel, he was used and abandoned by the two protagonists *sigh* :bloborz: Id that's not the case, I hop for his happiness too... Tho im not sure if he's using Mussiel or something :blobneutral: Its sus, he was kinda flirty for me.

Scapezz, nielyti, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  9. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The og FL looks like a bitch, she wants both the emperor and Rohan. She thinks so highly of herself.

Scapezz, evilboop, nielyti and 11 others like this.
  10. Fellyciach

Fellyciach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read until chapter 10 and dropped it. My brain hurts as I tried to make sense with everything in this manhwa. I barely could remember the mc's name. Honestly, she's not even that interesting of a character. And the author's sense of fashion is just horrible, especially for the mc. Everyone else's seems alright. So I don't get why they dressed the mc like that.

DOHere likes this.
  11. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did Wusiel (our MC) had to die in the original novel? And the review which was spoiled in prev comments says that Ellsieg (butchered name of oriheroine) wasn't even the oriHeroine. Any info on that?

DOHere and Dbesta02 like this.
  12. hyori_min

hyori_min Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo.. I came back with another spoiler review. This is based on how I understand the sentences, so it might not be accurate. :bloborz: but this will bring some light on the story:blob_coffee:

So you already know that, MC's family has an ability that is passed on to the son's of the family - that ability can make them regress 1 time - but since in MC's generation only girls are conceived, although it was rare, she was born with the psychometric ability.
    Her Grandfather used the ability to save the Crown Prince (OgML), who was supposed to die as a baby. And her father had memories returned from that regression, so he felt a sense of separation and decided to never use his powers.

MC and 2nd prince(who was exiled) gets engaged and as she goes in and out of the palace, MC befriends the Crown Prince and the Duke's young lady (OgVillainess, Renata) - the three of them became childhood friends. MC fell in love with the prince(2ndML) and gives everything away, but the prince only likes the OgFL. When she found out that the prince has some political problems, she asked Isabelle(the drunkard woman) to write a book that is similar to reality, but with a few lies in order to change public opinion about the prince. This was the book the MC thought was the original.

Isabelle refuses, and the book is simply buried. Then the war broke out, and MC chased after the prince, but she almost got into trouble because of the OgFL's instigation. At that time, ML came to the battlefield instigated by OgFL, saved MC and fell in love with her at first sight.

Returning home, MC tried to publish the book, but was rejected since the contents are twisted. As a result, MC was cast as a traitor. Before the execution, ML came and asked to run away with him, but MC refused, saying that she accepted her responsibility and was executed.

(Probably because of trying to save MC, because he loves her:blobxd:). MC's father promises to give ML his daughter, and then goes back in time and becomes the main story's timeline. To prevent the tragedy from occurring, MC's father keeps MC and the prince from meeting, finds the young man(ML), brings him to his estate, and tries to tie him up with MC. MC and ML become close friends, and as time passes, the story progresses just like the main story. At first, the ML had no memory, but the MC regained her memory when she 'said the same thing she said in the past'.
    For example, in the past she said
    "The apple drops because of gravity."
    and then she said the same thing now. that's how she gained her memory:blobjoy:

So, in the end, the genre was not about possessing to another body, but about regression, and the fact that the MC cares about the prince is because he was a loved one in a previous life, and the reason why the ML keeps saying meaningless things and keeping the prince in check is because of memories before the return. hahahaha
    After reading it all, I only remember the father's fatherly love and the despair of ML. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Because they were engaged in the past, she fell in love with him to the point where she will do everything for him even though he loves OgFL

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  13. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much for this spoiler...:blobsmilehappy:i knew i vl not regret reading this manhwablobmelt_thumbs

14. Sheiren

Sheiren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you very much for the spoiler , I am happy that Muisel is not with Rohan (I am shipping her with Ramis :blob_pompom:) considering the past is so tragic

Although I am curious,
    1. In the 1st timeline, does Rohan even consider saving Muisel ? *its sad if she's not even noticed by Rohan though she's so devoted for him until she's executed

15. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! I have one more question. So, the emperor is married with this purple - haired girl, but, the girl with the pink hair is in love with the emperor, so, is she the lover? I can't understand anything about this three part relationship

syofiaa likes this.
  16. kookiekim

kookiekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im confused but I will tell who is the pink haired girl
    So, lenata or renata (the pink haired girl) is in love with emperor since the father (Lord Quilt) of pink haired girl is powerful( her father is from emperor faction), the emperor cannot refuse the request or favor of that girl.. no matter what her request like date or what to emperor he cannot refuse that (like what happen on chapter 10 of manhwa when the pink haired girl appeared in the middle of their conversation she said "Tea with me" he cant refuse )

the manhwa is so confusing‍♀️it is true that ml and ogfl is siblings? i just read it at the end of chapter 20

17. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor isn’t married , only in the og novel he married the og fl but in the story rn, he’s single.

Scapezz, ErryChu, Shey_04 and 4 others like this.
  18. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a while I thought Lamis is the emperor in disguise simply because in the manhwa he seems to have this purple shine in his red eyes which is the same as the purple shine in the emperor's eyes lol.

So uh, anyone care to spoil who is going to be the main villain here? Everyone seems like they can become villain at any moment lol

Jukki, Priar and crystalleciel like this.
  19. Sheiren

Sheiren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally bought the last book because I was intrigued what happened and in the novel, from the reading so far (1st half book)

elshiga is the villain, in 1st timeline she tried to rebel against emperor and she is also in dispute with Ramis because Ramis is the true tower of blessing successor while elshiga is not (ramis is the son of frize (leader of tower of blessing) and hillugh *this is complicated because even though ramis is the true successor, the father (frize) doesn't acknowledge him, instead he acknowledged Elshiga as his one and true successor

ramis is not loved by her mother because hillugh got a grudge since frize raped her and ramis was born, Still she taught Ramis to survive even though Ramis is resembling his father

Also in 1st timeline mussel is captured and beaten badly (tied to the pole and beaten) by elshiga and the gang because they thought mussel is renata (they want to capture emperor's fiancee)

At the end of 1st timeline, elshiga is captured by Ramis (ramis pull elshiga head by hair and cut it, also tied her down) and brought to emperor and sentenced as traitor *in 1st timeline, Ramis is sent abroad and is a powerful sword master, he is like a cold blooded demon bathed in blood during the war when he captured elshiga

here is the problem why mussel got executed, after elshiga capture, Rohan is deemed as traitor too and she still stubbornly publish the book with Isabel, even the book is fiction the content almost too real and furthermore the book is supporting Rohan, so Isabel is interrogated and she spill the author is Mussel, causing Mussel to be branded as traitor too and got hanged *I cried while read this part, the father is crying and screaming as he watched from the front row where his daughter hanged

Back to 2nd timeline, the elshiga, romante, and sirien are also the villain to the empire, causing them to be captured and will be held on Trial

As for Rohan, he is STUPID and WISHY WASHY thank you (he love elshiga, but fell in love with Mussel too in 2nd timeline), there's event where he chased after mussel, but since mussel already known 1st timeline tragic story between him and mussel, she doesn't want to have any ties with him anymore

in 1st timeline mussel is very devoted and always loved Rohan, While Rohan is being indifferent to her, personally I think Rohan is the one who cause Mussel demise because he love elshiga but didnt annul the engagement nor telling mussel he loved another woman, causing mussel blindly chasing after him, even creating forbidden book <<Messiah>> that causing her to be hanged

And as for Ramis and Mussel in 2nd timeline, the father and Isabel is publishing book called <<The Girls in the Vineyard>>, and its popular amongst the woman, and the story mainly about Ramis and Mussel

During party, the women are screaming during Ramis x Mussel interaction because they seems know the novel is based on them :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

This spoiler is from MTL so far, I apologize if there's misinterpretation

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  20. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tysm for the spoilers:blobpopcorn::blobxd:!
    woah something did feel off about elshiga from the start but damnnn :blobfearful:
    did ramis and mussel know each other in timeline 1? and if they did how did he react to her death

Dbesta02, Priar and crystalleciel like this.