Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, after rereading my words... The Rudext Emperor will call for Angela for sure. :facepalm::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Or ask for Rayburn and Angela will dashyling save her prince. :blobnosebleed:

2. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG a Beach date:aww: them just cuddling in their own little world.

Ok but just imagine her barging into the throne room and just saying f*ck you to anyone who was mean to Rayburn and then turns to the emperor and being like extra f*ck you had 3 healthy kids and what DID U DO YOU CAN THEM ANXIETY!

3. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Angela: *bursts through the door* ANYONE WHOEVER IS GONNA HURT MY PRINCE AGAIN. THEY CATCHING THESE HANDS, INCLUDING YOU, YOUR MAJESTY. I GREET THE SUN OF RUDEXT.
    Angela: *looks at us* I was a fugitive once. I got experience
    *drags Blan* You draw this. And. Spread. It. To. Every. Country

4. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rayburn is pretty savy too what if him and Angela admit their soulmates and he uses blan to collect all his drawings of them and sends blan ahead of them coming home to spread a booklet full of pictures of Rayburn and Angela 1.as pr to saw them being in love the 2. heros of the empire that would make even the general scared to move against her

5. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But first he needs to go through emotional gymnastics. Man, blushed like a salsa cause Angela almost whispered his name. And he also needs to definitely confess like "Angela. I love you. Like love-love. I wanna marry you, and live peacefully forever in our little cottage with our kids and you fainted. *sigh*" ooh wait another prompt. Rayburn laughs. Like laughs-laughs, all grin and crinkles on the corner of the eyes infront of Angela. And she telepaths to Blan "YOU BETTER DRAW THIS LITTLE-" Anyway, now that's viral. People has been thinking of what did Scholar nim do to make him laugh like a boy?

6. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol after their married they hire blan to draw all major milestones just for them like their wedding and their kids to were the kids are like yeah thats are weird uncle?blan he draws us and we feed him and give him a home

Omg what if he gets dimples too but only when he laughs like that!!!! And Angela is like it is now my life mission to get him to laugh like that again(don't worry I'm sure ur babies will qct just like you he will never be bored)

Hopefully at some point it is acknowledged how hard it was for Angela growing up like not only being a slave but having to grow up alone and did it ever get stated how long they were together as kids?

sugarwhale, Marinessa, Lemew and 2 others like this.
  7. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you two forcing me to write fanfic? It's not like I have self-control...

8. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully at some point it is acknowledged how hard it was for Angela growing up like not only being a slave but having to grow up qlone
    We believe in you:aww:

I have more plot bunnies too :blob_sunglasses:

9. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just have some ideas
    I love your guys idea for blan and his drawings. He will become paparazzi for Rayangel and record their sweets moments. Maybe those drawings will be published or maybe those drawings just keep by duke and duchess, and will be found by their children. So that blan, the weired uncle always draw for the duke family, will come out and explain their parents love story.

Imagine that one of Rayangel children will write it down and publish it in future
    (maybe about 20 years later? Their daughter will publish the second series for rose Prince: how my parents fall in love and get married, this will definitely recall the collective memory of citizens for the fans culture for Prince Rayburn, and tell the after story for rose Prince)
    (and Rayangel may be dumbstruck for it. But since Angela did same in the past and their kid wrote this, they wouldn’t complain but they may angry for blan big mouth)

just have some idea for blan. imagine the blan POV. he is the first one Stan for Rayangel in the story. In ss1, blan sense Rayangel since Angela giving the macaron (with sword) to Rayburn and Rayburn grab Angela’s cheek. Then he helps them get close to each other in ball. And then join the publish of book 2 since the fan date. Will we have the side story from blan ‘s pov? I bet he sense Rayburn’s envy in ch35 when Angela try to untie him. And I think he can sense Rayburn’s emotions more than Rayburn can sense himself.

Well. Terriod hand maybe one of foreshadow or drawings mistake. But no matter what is the truth, I wonder if that is Terriod pov. He worked for chancellor and then Hoya after fail in the assassination mission to Angela. His role is related to obey and order, no matter it is right or not.

but I would like to know how he think about Angela. He tried to kill her twice but interrupted. But Angela’s shouting in ch40 absolutely save him from Rayburn’s sword. I want to know what he think about Angela, and have more screen for his possible changing.

for the competition that noble always participated in, apart from hunting competition (I like it), sword competition is also another choice. I just want to provide a chance for Rayburn to ko chancellor (remember what he done to Mano:blobangery:) and Rayburn got a chance to show off his excellent sword skill to his girl

(Angela only heard from others mention that Rayburn is the no.1 sword man in empire, now she can recognise it by her own eyes)

(and maybe after the competition, Angela will send a bunch of flower (bouquet) for congratulate and Rayburn will give her a hug:blobparty: or lay on her, pretending that he is tried after the competition)

Just a thought that will Angela show her emotions like envy or sth negative? We know she feel a little bit envy to garnet touching her Prince in ss1 ball. But in ss2, Angela almost be the perfect, compared to others (Rayburn, Knox, garnet) more.. mentally mutual than them. It may be because of the Vess story need development. But I would like to see Angela show her negative feelings like envy or sth, which represent she finally recognise herself is worth enough to fight for her Prince with a princess.

now Angela and garnet become friends, and garnet notice Angela’s love to Rayburn, who garnet also like too. I wonder what will happen between them. Maybe they will fight to each other? Or improve their relationship. I like the kidnap plan to Angela and garnet so that they may improve their relationship and garnet can recognise Rayburn’s love to Angela with her own eyes

I also would like to see others talking about scholar/ Angela/ Rayangel relationship, it is seems that Angela is well known in imperial knight and noble (those noble in Vess supply ship) as scholar giving advice, and some epselindo knight also know her too. Imagine that others talking about Angela and Rayburn is nearby that can hear what they talk

Since Rayburn promised to get back what he had to protect his people, he participated in the political meeting in palace more frequently. As a consequence, his followers increase, and he usually see Angela in palace, as adviser and scholar. He didn’t greet her because of their jobs on hand. But he is glad to see her in the palace.

As usual, he can hear others admire Angela, great scholar, great adviser and great listener. He is proud of his girl. He also alert of those possible harm to his girl from chancellor. However, today he heard sth other than that.

imperial knight are discussing Angela, not about to her personality, but her beauty. Rayburn is angry and feel offended by that.

he gives them a sharp glance and make them close their mouth. All of imperial knight are frightened and whistles “I heard that Prince Rayburn becomes more calm down when scholar in palace. But it is not true!”

they will realise Rayangel relationship later

eirenne, Marinessa, Lemew and 3 others like this.
  10. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have more plot
    I love it all!!! And just imagine the second Vess prince's Louis? Challenges Rayburn to a "friendly" due and Rayburn wins with Angela watching and uses as a chance to showoff to her, I also love the thought of Rayburn using any chance now to cuddle Angela in private? Cuddle! Sitting together on a horse? Cuddle! Infront of the royal family? Cuddle!!!!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  11. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link

Not exactly what you wanted, but it's here.

One of the things about Angela that have always disturbed Rayburn is her incapacity to stay still.

Maybe that is why seeing her like that is so odd. She is standing in the middle of one of the castle's courtyards wearing his scholar robe and hugging a massive yellow rose bouquet. Her only company is Mano, who tries to get attention. Even from afar, Rayburn understands she is not listening.

The prince is not surrounded by courtiers. At least, not yet. Maybe he will have time enough to talk to her and leave before someone notices it. He doesn't want to drag her into his notoriety.

His knight greets him even from afar, but Angela acts as if she isn't even seeing him even when Rayburn stops in front of her. She just blinks nonstop. He hates attention, he always hated it. Even more, after his bloodlust fame began. But the lack of hers makes his temperament sour.

"I'm sorry, Your Grace. She has been like that for some time. I don't know what more I should do to wake her."

Wake. Indeed, she seems to be dreaming. But, on which occasion, her eyes have been less than dreamy?

With the point of his fingers, Rayburn lifted her chin until he could look right at her eyes. "Angela."

His heart stumbles, it has done that every time he says her name. It's hurtful and that pain makes him want to keep repeating it. But he doesn't need to say it twice. At the sound of his voice, all the fog in her gaze gives place to her usual candor. "My Prince!"

Angela beams. Her attention then is fully his. It's unsettling how much it delights him.

Rayburn wants to ask her why she is like that and what she is thinking about. He would like to be sure no one has been bothering her in the castle. He wishes to know if she would agree to visit the place they first meet. He has so much to say that the words get entangled and trapped in his throat. He fears he would become a breathless mess if he tries to undo that knot of words. And that is something he wishes her to never see.

"Stunning roses." He says simply.

Surprised, Angela looks down at the flowers as if she hasn't even realized there was something in her embrace. She blushes deeply and stumbles in her words. "Tha-tha-thank you! I must go now, I'm so late!"

Without another glace to him, she storms out.

Mano seems as lost as him.

Still troubled, Rayburn keeps in his course. If he wants to protect his people he couldn't run away anymore. Certainly not if he desires to keep Angela safe from the Chancellor.

At some point, the Duke notices a small group of knights walking along his side. There is a green wall between them, which should not be enough for guards of the Imperial Palace to let be misled, but it seems it is.

Although he is glad that their distraction could grant him some more instants of peace.

"Geez. She is so cute! I should have given her red roses instead of yellow ones."

Yellow roses. A clear image came to his mind, the sweet curve of Angela's smile being framed by bright flowers. Rayburn doesn't intents to pry in their conversation, but the words hook his attention.

"What is it him talking about?" A younger second voice asks, he is the most distant one to the green wall.

And then someone older, in the middle of the tree, responds. "This guy gave a bouquet of roses to the Antenna Scholar and said they couldn't match her loveliness. Now he thinks he has a chance with her because she got all shy and red."

Rayburn stops. She has been frozen because of that. Because of him.

The duke hears his gloves squeaking under his grip and wonders how the knights don't. They obviously aren't good at their job. Perhaps they should be transferred to other posts, such as those at the Empire's borders.

"She blushes so beautifully!" Rayburn walks again. Perhaps he should make his presence noticed and so shut them up before one of them say something he would regret letting Duke Espelind hear.

"Wow. Sunbae-nim is so cool! Every time she is close by I got so clumsy."

"Well, newbie. When somebody finds a person as enchanting as her, they have to make an effort before some else takes her away."

They are almost there.

"But the Antenna Scholar serves His Grace and you serve His Highness, how that relationship would even work?"

Just a little further.

"Well, maybe she would leave the Duke and join the Crown Prince's party for me? What? Why are you looking at me like that? Don't you think I'm worth it?"

The young knight hiccup. "Yo-yo-your Grace!"

Just then the loudmouth turned to face him. They all have reaches the point after the green wall ends.

For a brief moment, the Duke stares at loudmouth's eyes. Take her away, he has said. Worth, he has thought.

Never.

Rayburn turns their back on them and leaves.

Undoubtedly, being considered intimidating is problematic. Yet he would be lying if he says he has never done it deliberately.
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/36421996

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    Marinessa, hrraa16, Lemew and 3 others like this.
  12. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww: I appreciate it all and wonderful story(I totes see him scaring people on purpose if it's for Angela)

Marinessa, Lemew, Meomeo0411 and 2 others like this.
  13. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so to preface this I really hope and don't think Frederick looks at Angela in a romantic light. Bc in the last chapter it would have been so easy for him to watch her by pretending to watch garnet but he didn't he looked at Rayburn. I think he loves his siblings and misses them but also a little toll and likes to rile his brother up.

So imagine it's the ball somehow all 4 are together Rayburn, Angela and Fred, garnet. An assassin appears and with out thinking about it Angela shoves Fred out of the way and takes a arrow to the shoulder. Everyone freaking(Rayburn cradling a unconscious Angela with his sword drawn) to cut to it takes a couple days for her to wake up will say the arrow was dipped in something not threatening. The whole palace talking about how brave "their" scholar is and how the first prince refuses to leave her side. Hopefully we could have a heart to heart with Ray and Fred and 1. Hash out the fact your siblings couldn't have come back to the castle earlier( ur brother was accused of murdering u mom bro how could he come back he was banished) all the bs the general has put Fred under ( seriously yall need to discuss that) 2. How if anything happened to Angela it would break Rayburn ( and this Fred just trolling his brother and calling her future sister in law or sis lol) and just everything unsaid all these years( with Angela pretending to being asleep at the end to not ruin the moment

I feel bad for my post taking up the whole page can anyone tell me how to put them under the tabs like you guys? I'm on mobile so not sure if that makes a difference

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    Marinessa, Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  14. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your fanfic so much. I try to add more detail but too tired so I give up. I love how Rayburn jealous under your pen. I guess Angela may be confused by the yellow rose given by the knight (as per google, yellow rose mean friendship, I think it is ok?), or she just missing Rayburn so that she just notice Rayburn until he lift her chin? I like the difference between how Rayburn think about Angela and what he said, it is totally different and it is laughable that Rayburn always want to keep his perfect image in front of Angela.

I love your assumption that Rayburn and Frederic can build up a better relationship if Angela get hurt (sorry Angela) I guess they need a chance to tidy up their relationship as brother, as well as their feelings to Angela. I believe Frederic would not hurt Angela but I wonder how can he win her heart? What’s his planning?

for the tab putting word inside, you can find an “+” symbol in the bar. Then choose the flag symbol named “spoiler”. It will ask you to fill in the title, just those words on blue tab. Filling nothing is also ok. Then you can type in you articles. It is same in mobile.

hey guys, I find a cover of an upcoming manhwa is really match the image of Rayangel and their child. Although I know it is different story different character, I always pretend that it is the family life of Rayangel. I post the name and link of manhwa below as I don’t how to post the image. Please tell me if it is inappropriate, I will delete it immediately.
    Edit:
    I accidentally saved the male lead brother
    The cover (https://images.app.goo.gl/C5yHUHoe14bbGcmm7)

15. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for my post taking up the whole page can anyone tell me how to put them under th
    Thank you so much!

sugarwhale likes this.
  16. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww:Thanks!
    My process of decisions was more like
    I didn't search for the meaning of the colors. :facepalm: I'm feeling a little fool for that now because I should.
    I had decided that the imperial knight would first give her a bouquet that conveyed the same feeling as Angela, warm and bright. And then he would say "They couldn't match your beautifulness". For the good of the comparison, I chose yellow roses.
    But after seeing her blushing face, he would think red was better.

"They couldn't match her loveliness" was the final version.

I only copied Soozun-nim's work. When Angela gets embarrassed she flushes and freezes. Sometimes she also hits or runs away.
    So I made Angela do that again, but not just with Rayburn. And he gets Jealousy because is something she usually does when he is involved.:blobowoevil:
    The knight said she is more lovely than the roses and Rayburn says the roses are stunning. The girl almost passed out.
    :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Marinessa, Lemew, Meomeo0411 and 2 others like this.
  17. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    For the rose, you are right, the yellow one is better than the red one, more match with Angela. And it is more reasonable that the knight send Angela the yellow one as “friendship” they just meet, it is weird that sending red rose to show love to a person just meet few time (assumed, since Angela acting as scholar nearly)

Angela reaction is so cute as well as Rayburn’s. She must feel embarrassed when she knows someone (not her tea) liking her. And she will definitely passed away when Rayburn (her mr right) said such thing to her (describe the rose as well as Angela) I love it! I believe that Rayburn will take action quicker to making Angela as his girlfriend after stimulating by others. Just invited your girl to the place you first met and told her your heart!:blobpopcorn_cool::blobxd:

it is more reasonable that Rayburn get angry/jealous because of hearing someone want to take Angela away from him, rather than other just talking about her beauty. It is great idea. I hope Zoosun nim can give more raygela moment from others pov. Or more stimulation from others to Rayangel, It is so adorable :blobnosebleed:

18. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    And that is why I can't be incommoded by Prince Luis/Lewis at the slightest.
    He came to this story to make my dreams come true.
    The first time he blushed for Angela, I almost sang by myself. "It's coming! The moment it's coming! Lalalala!"

I'm basically happy for his future contributions. :blob_pompom:

19. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope Luise will give Rayburn a reality check that his girl is now the most sought after bachellorette in ludext and vesstia. He's too relaxed, probably because he's too focused in earning merits and Angela's already clinging to him like a baby kangaroo. Wake up, boy! You cant rely on mano forever especially when countless of high ranking ppl are eyeing angela T.T
    I really can't wait to see Rayburn suffer from jealousy and doing something that is out of his character in public. (He stormed out and glared at people before leaving the banquet last time, but I really want him to take an action now when he already discovered his feelings)

Or If it's not strong enough, maybe angela has to get kidnapped by the enemies first. It's always angela who came to him and helped him unconditionally. He has to realize how important she is to him and how much he's willing to do anything to get her back.

About Angela, unless Rayburn made a very clear advance and reassuring her about their status difference, I think it's going to be hard for her to get out from her stanning zone. It's sad, but it's also adorable how she made so many excuses to be with him T.T Rayyy pleaseee do something

20. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs Maya* We manifesting. EVERYONE GET IN THE MANIFESTING CIRCLE. Rayburn, it is time. You gotta confess. Or Angela needs to slip up about her 'fan-crush' and Rayburn becomes so overjoyed he kisses her right then and there. And then some.
    As we all know Zoosun nim. They like to give a hard u-turn in plot, a suckerpunch, a whiplash in atmosphere, a bombshell in the plot (Please look at chapter 64, 61, 59, 41, 29 to see what I'm getting at ) Now what see from the Osley royal octopuses, is that they love to jump to conclusions, and also a bit delusional. Garnet still thinks Rayburn has a crush on her, Nox thought Rudext was gonna sack Vess and made a convincing enough conspiracy with the doc (Boy, wasnt completely wrong. He's a good successor) but still yapped about it for his pride. And then we have Louis. He kicked Mano without hesitation, and is just as hot head as his other siblings. I bet all my Kakao points he's gonna openly cringely say he "feels the same for scholar nim" then propose to Angela, right in the banquet. We're gonna get so many second hand embarrassment from Louise, I can feel it. Now we can see:
    a) Rayburn is displeased and jealous. Stomps to get that rat-tail 100 meters away from Angela.
    b) Angela is a strong independent woman and is the famous scholar. She stopped a war, she can sure as hell turn this boy into dust with her words only.
    c) The Banquet is interrupted by unknown assailants and ANGELA IS KIDNAPPED. HEY NOT AGAIN. Talan guy pulls the bag covering her head and greets "Salutations. Scholar nim. Or should I say... Jelly? First prince's no.1 fan?" The people in the carriage cant help but start laughing cause PFFT that sounded way funnier out of his mouth and he just bonks everyone. TALAN ARC COMMENCE.
    d) Something entirely new. I dont know maybe an army dispatched and someone yelling "HAND OVER THE HERO SCHOLAR SAFELY OR VESS BURNS"

Mantillis, eirenne, Marinessa and 4 others like this.