Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he doesn't say something like "you got what you wanted now do what I want."

2. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think Riftan,our husband, is like that. Cause in this chapter, Maxi noted that Riftan doesn’t look angry which is surprising. He looks at Maxi with thoughtful eyes <3.

3. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah the stupid translation, thank you for the clarification, I misunderstood. Thank you.:blobhighfive:

4. Drasian

Drasian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does chapter 120 only tell about maxi and riftan? :blobReach:

5. Lizaa

Lizaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last part they were taking a bath together or riftan was already dressing up after wash up i didnt understand that

6. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and the room is reserved for banquet guests.

I think he only had his pants on and then he took off his clothes and went into the bathtub with her.

Mrs_W and Drasian like this.
  7. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel a bit anxious as to why Maxi is so concerned about whose room it is, and who keeps bringing in things (food, drink, bath). She asked this question in chapter 119 as well, and Riftan told her the maids, but she asked again in chapter 120. I'm getting bad vibes from it, like something is going to happen! I don't know, maybe I'm just feeling hyper sensitive after the last three chapters.

In truth, I find all the chapters too short. If we were reading this continuously as a paperback novel, those three chapters would probably not have felt so intense.

Again, the Google translation wasn't so great for me, and from what I'm reading on here, I definitely misinterpreted the dialogue. Because it distorts so badly, it comes across that Riftan is a sexual savage, and Maxi hates it, yet I know it isn't like that at all. Bit frustrated about it today.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  8. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only natural for Maxi to question where she is and who brought the items (food,drink). Of course if I was in maxi's position, I'd be asking the same thing. and that dialogue must exist so that we as readers also do not ask questions. I think maxi is afraid of riftan invites her to repeat the sexual activity while maxi's body has reached its limit.

and the biggest problem here is that riftan doesn't understand maxi's wishes. yes, maxi might want to have sex with him. but that's not the point, maxi wants to know if riftan still cares about her. but because riftan is a man who doesn't understand women, riftan thinks that caring is a physical way of having sex. so riftan is confused why maxi looks still confused after they did all that

i using google translation for give my opinion.

actually i feel maxi will still go to WT. but hopefully maxi and riftan go their separate ways without any misunderstanding or miscommunication. maxi ability would definitely be better if she studied one more year. maxi will be able to master all the magic that ordinary magicians cannot. and this will be an exciting chapter in future battles. I think the author gave us a sex scene to entertain us before the plot twist about maxi's departure. because i doubt that riftan changed his mind about sending maxi away. Riftan wants Maxi to go, not to let her go, because Riftan loves his wife very much. But Riftan put her safety first by keeping Maxi away from the battlefield. after all it seems difficult for balto to fight in the near future after this second war. they need to strategize to weaken the country around them. imagine, to complicate trading in Anatol, they took at least months. so when maxi finishes her 1 year training, maybe it's the right time for the real conflict to occur.

and for those who want maxi to use her golem magic, unfortunately maxi can't do that. Golem maxi magic is a taboo magic that is forbidden by WT. Taboo magic is not black magic. but the popes or priests considered this magic dangerous. so if maxi does it to control the golem, maxi won't get credit or be considered a savior. in exchange, maxi will take the risk due to differences of opinion between the church and WT. it would be very good for maxi if she could have other magic abilities besides healing magic, defense magic.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    Lola_Neres, Ames2021 and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  9. zzzatmyfeet

zzzatmyfeet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read chapter 120 rushed over here and created a profile bc did anyone else notice…pls don’t send me to horny jail…Maxi exploded in an interesting way? Riftan was like “new feature unlocked”. Lol I’m dying. I love this chapter bc they haven’t really had a reunion since they’ve been apart. Maxi says she missed her husband caring for her. I missed it too!

10. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I have a scene in my head, Maxi goes to wt, then a war comes up, Riftan is in trouble and Maxi comes as a hero and saves him with her magic and Riftan is happy that Maxi can do magic.
    I like your point of view very much.

Like in a game:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

shake65, Ska_D and poppypop like this.
  11. zzzatmyfeet

zzzatmyfeet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol he paused then went with it lol. I so want one of the younger knights to get married and Riftan decides to give him some married life advice. “They bleed for 5 to 7 days but live through it. Don’t be alarmed bc this normal. Always have snacks. Make sure she is ready and breaths out.” Lol Sorry I crack myself up

12. marucalypse

marucalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used Google Translate and Papago but I still can't understand some parts. I can only give a short spoiler.

Riftan continued to bird feed her while he's still inside her but maxi's body was starting to feel hot so she starts to move her waist but riftan stopped her and said that nothing's gonna happen unless you finish the food, so maxi kept on eating. Riftan gave her strawberry and the moment she finished it, he kissed and started to move. Maxi felt super stimulated coz riftan was moving like a wild beast (lol idk anymore I can't understand this part tbh) So yeah, they both climaxed and maxi fell asleep. When she woke up, she saw riftan with only his pants on standing near the door. Riftan saw her already awake and lifted her and put her inside the bathtub with warm water. He put scented oil at the tub then maxi asked again who prepared them and riftan nonchalantly said that it's the maids again. He then joined her in the tub and pulled maxi to him. Maxi was a bit scared that he'll start to snusnu again so she said that she can't do it anymore (lol poor maxi) but riftan said that he won't. She started to relax her body while riftan gently massage her waist. Maxi asked if it's okay for them to stay in that room, riftan said it's okay coz the room was prepared for those who attended the banquet. Riftan washed her face and maxi missed that, but she still feels anxious so she asked if he's still mad at her, riftan answered 'what do you think?'. maxi told him not to give her sarcastic answers. But riftan interrupted her and said something like "you just wanted to see me angry so you did that funny stint?" riftan glanced at her but maxi noted that he didn't look particularly angry. Riftan kissed her lips and asked why does she look like that when her plan succeeded? then chapter ends

This chapter felt short. And I had a hard time understanding it. Anways, maybe it's just my dumb brain so better if you just read it yourself in ridi. Hope you have a good weekend! (y):)

13. Mrs_W

Mrs_W Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that Riftans dam has been broken and he has allowed himself to feel again (albeit mostly physically) I don’t think he’ll want to see her go. Unless they fight in the next chapter and he’ll be again like ”do whatever you want” which I really don’t want to happen!

Might be just me but I think they’ll come up with another plan and they might make it look like Maxi goes to WT as a bluff.

Lola_Neres, shake65, poppypop and 3 others like this.
  14. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maxi made Riftan jealous because not only she wants to be in his embrace again, but she wants Riftan to talk to her, to know what is happening around her and why Riftan is determined to send her to World Tower. I hope Riftan understands what she wants and open up in the next chapters. Im tired of him keeping informations from her.

She asked because Maxi is super embarassed to the people or maids who come in and out of that room and saw she sleeps naked with the messy bed and torn clothes around her.

Lola_Neres, Ska_D, poppypop and 2 others like this.
  15. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this, it's very much appreciated. And I'm so glad you cleared up that it was scented oil he put into the bath because the Google translation I was reading said it was sperm lol!

Yes, you're probably right. I can rest until Tuesday now. I just don't want anything to ruin their time together before we hit another twist.

I like your thinking, and I'm definitely with you on this. It finally feels like they are turning a corner in their relationship, and as we know from Book 2, separation does not work for Maxi and Riftan, their love and bond is to intense.

16. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The burden isn’t on Riftan’s shoulder to “mind read” what Maxi is thinking. He clearly doesn’t know what she’s feeling or looking for from him so she should be clear and just tell him especially since he asked why she looks that way

17. overtanned

overtanned Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I use google translate on my Google Chrome Mobile, and I was pretty sure the translation was scented oil instead of sperm

ScathachThunder likes this.
  18. marucalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL that's funny (and gross) :LOL:
    yeah, papago and google translate says it's "perfume oil"

19. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you now I understand that chapter.

YesA17, poppypop and marucalypse like this.
  20. marucalypse

Reading List:
    Link

You're welcome! I summarized it to my own understanding so feel free to correct me if I shared something wrong. :)