Mafia Omnifarious FM - TOWN VICTORY

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Zone Q11, Jan 4, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    This was the public plan though. Consensus PoE was supposed to be on top wagon so Joker could shoot at night.

Isolated would've taken 2 spots and he wasn't PoE anyways.

2. trisscar

trisscar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Valid, I suppose I just missed it then.

3. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    But... I gave Joker the heal. It was publicly agreed for Math to BPV-cover only those not in me/Joker/Isolated.

He could've easily NKed me or Isolated if he was mafia, especially since Math 100% wouldn't have BPV-ed me with his paranoia of me, and plus, since he was healing within a pool, his heal could've just "missed" the pool, and then either me or Iso would be dead.

4. trisscar

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I'd agree, if there wasn't the option that this supposed vigi abilty just doesn't exist? At that point, if Joker is mafia, it doesn't matter if the factional kill lands in the pool or not. Cause there's still only one NK and Joker claiming a vigi shot without a factional happening the same night is susp as fuck.
    Also Math is the best choice for a NK regardless, partially because I was constantly saying that not killing Math is the worst play for mafia and practically publically chiding them into it (apologies Math but what even were the NKs this game), and partially because if they don't get rid of Math, then the BPVs might keep coming.
    Also i thought whoever got your ability this last Night used track? Or am I confusing something else you said?

5. Isolated0371

Isolated0371 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Cream
    Who do you think is scum here?

6. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    What does this mean? He still wouldn't need to claim a shot, because Tsumugi turned out to be mafia. Unless Lemon's Tsumugi's scumbuddy... it still doesn't make a lot of sense to shoot? Since Math was indeed way more sus for switching off last minute, he was likelier to have been mafia than Lemon.

The 'NK' not falling on Math and falling on me/Isolated would make way more sense imo. It wouldn't even have been questionable if one of us was the only NK either.

7. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    No, N2 was a track by Isolated on Joker (who didn't go anywhere N2, so he definitely didn't kill Psyx).

N3, last night, was a heal. Since if Tsumugi wasn't scum and Cream died, we were all worried to death that the NK would push us into a loss, so I used my heal.

8. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    Elaborate?

I think most of the worlds we’re left in here are tinfoil.
    think Lemon’s D2 with math reads as same alignment, and considering Math’s flip, I think lemon is town.
    But there’s the possibility this is WIFOM and lemon did that for consistent behavior from D1 + lemon knew Math would tunnel Wake

I think Joker is maybe town, but there’s the possibility of town muter who targeted Joker. There’s also the chance of being Mafia vig who has a different lock on their role but was pressured into claiming before they could fulfill it.

I think Cream may be town, but there’s the possibility of a weird role (lazy answer I know) or Cream is just going to not vote considering everyone believes that claim and there’s no reason to. Bussing works there because it looks like a mega gambit when there’s no actual risk.

Same goes for Trisscar. Not to pick a fight, but the bussing thing could be a narrative that Osie was killed to avoid having revealed; or Trisscar was fighting for Wake aiming for the defense we’re using now.

Sane thing for me, too. Lissi’s mech being redirected? Perhaps I am a Godfather Doublevoter?

My point is that traditional no tinfoil reads don’t work for me specifically anymore.

9. trisscar

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I think I'mma need to ask you to rephrase this then, it's not parsing. Or explain in timelines or something I unno
    Tbh factional kills are sometimes not "carried" by any mafia members unless one of them applies a modifier to it or something, so ehhhhhhhh

....I'd be asking for a strict timeline of what you gave and what people claim they did with what you gave, and who received what results, but I'm starting to notice a body temperature rise and my mental is definitely slower. So probably not gonna be doin this for much longer
    Do suggest yall actually construct a timeline of events and ability uses though, given six people left and probably one last maf.

10. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    In fact, I think this is more likely than it seems—think about it. The consensus is that Cream isn’t lying, right? That’s because of the Tsu flip.
    Tsu was in PoE. Sure, Cream could have picked someone else to vote, but that would get her killed. Tsu would most likely have flipped soon anyway; I think it works as a gambit.

11. trisscar

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this Day 24 hour now or is it still 48

12. trisscar

Reading List:
    Link
    Nvm it's 48, good ok then.

13. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    @trisscar

14. trisscar

Reading List:
    Link
    kk, good to know
    not a clear still cause tsumugi was up, but better than it was

Isolated0371 likes this.
  15. trisscar

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck it I'mm bed and come back later we have a day in 20
    Yall do worlds shit

16. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the breadcrumbing from Cream might be an indicator that it was to gain less scum credibility from the claim. Whether that means scummy or townie I’m not sure.
    sleep well

I think the hardest tinfoil for me to accept here would be Lissi — and as a result I’m not hedging here. Lissi’s town.

So
    @Lissi
    No sugarcoating. Tell me straight up:
    Do you think I’m too far in tinfoil right now?

I don’t think I am, but I might need a sanity check.

Lissi likes this.
  17. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's my timeline:
    N1- no action
    N2- track Joker (with Isolated picking the target, for clarity)
    • He didn't go anywhere. So if he's mafia, NK was probably carried out by Tsumugi.
    • If NK doesn't show up with tracking, then there's no need for me to have a tracking ability tbh.
    N3- Joker gets to pick who to heal.
    • Most suspicious player: Math
    • Off-wagon (second most suspicious): you
    • Voted Tsumugi (mafia): Cream, Lemon, me, Joker, Isolated (spiritually)
    • Why would mafia NK the most suspicious player? BPVs, sure. But that doesn't help widen PoE much.
      • Socially, it makes more sense for mafia to NK either me/Isolated, because I mech!cleared Isolated and unless you believe there's 4 mafia in this game, there's no way we can be mafia. Cream would also be possible, except she said her activity would go down. Joker is possible too.
      • For me in particular, Joker had almost a full guarantee that I would not be healed. Isolated, maybe, since Math TRed him. But Math thought I was scum, so 0 BPV and 0 heal if Joker doesn't place it on me. Socially NKing me would reduce the widely townread pool, which helps late game no matter what, so it makes sense from any "mafia's" perspective.
      • So even if his vig ability is fake, it's reasonable for him to holster and "mafia" to successfully NK me since Joker could've easily "healed" either himself or Iso.
    Does that make sense?

18. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, I think re-examining everyone and thinking of all possibilities is a good thing.

I also didn't town!clear Cream since I was worried about bussing, but... I guess looking back she's been pretty towny?

My main concern with her 'bussing' is that she said she'd basically be unavailable/less active from today on, so idk if it makes sense for her to try to bus and carry the team?

And Math was really wavering with Tsumugi, so I don't think Tsumugi's situation was as hopeless as it seemed. I also thought Tsumugi was towny to an extent, mainly because of his claimed role, which definitely couldn't have been proven false anymore because there just weren't enough people to visit him.

Isolated0371 likes this.
  19. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's neither. Fake roles should've been given out pre-game, given Zone's experience.

Regardless of whether it's true or false, breadcrumbing would probably have happened anyways. It'd be hard to accept regardless of alignment, I think. And it indeed is a role that makes more sense as town.

20. Joker13

Joker13 Sleep Deprived Fool[Sheepiest sheep to ever sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    isolated what were your reasons for TR'ing tsu.
    I only remember tsu not answering your questions.