Resolved BL Manhwa(?) With , and dungeons

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by If My Son Is Gay Ima Ship, Jan 15, 2022.

1. If My Son Is Gay Ima Ship

If My Son Is Gay Ima Ship Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a Novel but I'm looking for the BL Manhwa(?) title I forgot that I just read a week or so ago.

So as far as I've read, it goes like this:

The MC is an S class something that can repair the destruction of roads/buildings etc. that was caused by the portal's aftermath. But something happened a few months/years ago to him which caused his ability to somehow downgrade or became half of what it used to be of its powers and his friends turned into living zombies which he still takes care of because he can't kill them (I think it has something to do with his repair ability?). The ML is a team leader of one of the most powerful guilds. He has the ability of something related to shadows (I think?) and he wants the MC to join his team. But the MC refused for the first few times until the ML gave him an olive branch that if he joins his team, he can kill those friends of his and let them completely rest in peace so the MC took his hand and agreed.

[end]

That's how far I read into the story so I can't explain what happened any further, sorry.. but does anyone knows the title?? It's Boys Love if I recall it right..

2. koizumi11

koizumi11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    해의 흔적, this one may be

3. DrunkReader01

DrunkReader01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    trace of wonder

4. If My Son Is Gay Ima Ship

If My Son Is Gay Ima Ship Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I already found it a few minutes after I posted this.. The English Title was; A Trace Of Wonder..

It was actually lying on one of my tabs, I didn't check properly.. why does this always happen, only after I post a note for help would I always soon find the one I'm looking for OTZ