Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I haven't read your interpretation, I would've perpetually thought Izek is an asshole.

2. kleia27

kleia27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was the novel translations deleted? i cant find it anymore :(
    (novel translations on NU)

refanol and StaySomnie like this.
  3. StaySomnie

StaySomnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys what happened to the translations on NU?? They've been taken down

4. Assassin997

Assassin997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, legal issue

StaySomnie likes this.
  5. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Le_Tired OMG, thank you so much for the info! I did not see the links even though i read the first page. (I'm careless aye) And thank you lots for your hard work!

ltsanchai and StaySomnie like this.
  6. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it sort of trend for the 2nd son to have bright hair? :blob_grin:

Reynold (pink)- Villainess Destined to Die
    Enzo (ginger) - How to get my husband on my side
    Quaren? (Ginger) - Please throw me away
    *Forgot his name* (blond) - i tamed a tyrant and run away

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    Shey_04, Jukki and YanJun like this.
  7. Arcrea

Arcrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was said to have been taken down by legal issues.

Bonzai likes this.
  8. Auroralx

Auroralx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i agree with you

9. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows if the whole north became aware of the abuse Ruby had to endure in her family?Because by the end when Cesare kidnaps her,it would be easy for everyone to assume "Oh,that wicked girl is showing her true colors and scheming with her family" but then Izek brings her back,so I wonder if they explained what truly happened all this time and if is well known that Ruby is the one who controls the dragon,since the North became feared because of it.
    Also,how is that possible that in the whole kingdom didn’t had any girl without prejudice to be Rubys lady friend??I want to be isekaied as an extra just to befriend Ruby and help her when something goes wrong :`(

Jukki, YanJun and CandyofDEATH like this.
  10. Arcrea

Arcrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not secure as it wasn't yet fully translated but as of the moment. Except for the people, who had witnessed the abuse, no other had been said to have known it. Even Duke Omerta didn't tell the King about it. Eventhough it could help tell why Izek attack Cesare that time. Though, I am not sure but Izek seems to have subtly point it out to the king somehow. Even Enzo doesn't know it despite being her own brother. It was only until Rubeckia points it out to him directly that he realize it. So so far the abuse seems to be only known to

The pope(probable since Cesare was the one to do it)
    Cesare(the abuser)
    Ruby (the abuse)
    Pietro (Cesare's man or servant)
    Pertaining to the mirror accident
    Izek
    Ellenia
    Freya(the two faced)
    Lorenzo(the watcher)
    The small elite (as they came to follow Izek)
    Duke Omerta (who happened to see Izek trying to kill Cesare)

So in the eye of others, Ruby was somewhat a spoiled beloved daughter the Pope and the wicked princess of Romania. In Britannia, however, Ruby wasn't able to get close to people due to several accidents at which most was due to Freya's schemes.

lazynoodles, luliibunny and ArkiV_10 like this.
  11. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My only problem with this story is they let the villains got off too easily. Like damn, they gonna kill Enzo with poison but Freya and that btch maid got what? Be a nun and exile? They got off too darn easy. Both these villains should've get their crimes announced and their reputation permanently stained instead of living a quiet atonement :blobconfused:

12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I don't understand how she got off with no punishment the first time when she made Ruby ride a horse on a dangerous path, told Ruby she's only giving her a head start and will follow her. But when Ruby looked back, Freya wasn't there anymore. Later, Freya told Izek she tried to convince Ruby not to go there since that path was monster territory and Ruby didn't listen instead.

Izek seemed to believe Ruby when she told him the truth of what happened and yet he didn't punish Freya, when Ruby could have died because of the monsters.

The head maid also turned the monster repelling fire off the first night Ruby came to their residence and Ruby almost died, Ellen found out the head maid did it and didn't even punish her:blobsleepless:.

Like, if both of their intent wasn't to kill her, idk what else.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  13. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would guess that there wasn’t decisive evidence in both cases.
    In case with the maid MC told she did it herself when there were other people around. So now when she knows her husband and family trust her it’s too late to proceed with investigation. If she starts to blame the maid out of nowhere everyone will think she’s just holding a grudge for something else and will be afraid of her.

In case with Freya it’s her word against MC’s. There were no witnesses and again no evidence, so unless Freya confesses her crimes there’s nothing anyone could do against her.

I actually think that living as a nun is the best punishment for Freya, who grew up in love and was always getting everything she had ever wanted (except Izek haha). She will be getting news about happy MC’s life while she herself has to eat bland food, wear rugs and do hard labour she’s never done before, all because she was too greedy and selfish to let go of her delusion.

Same with the maid, she had quite a high position for a person of her status, but she screwed up and was sent to a remote place where work and living conditions will definitely be way harsher. And there will be no way out, because everyone will know that she has made a mistake and is not trustworthy. And again she’ll be getting news about MC’s success but will never be able to do anything to her, only could cry crocodile tears.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  14. ThisLittle_Josei7

ThisLittle_Josei7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is Freya The B**ch like that? Is she jealous bc ML shows affection to our FL? Does she like our ML?? She's always glaring whenever FL gets close to ML and ML noticing her and showing a bit of affection....And Is She the OG FL that freya?? Who's the OG FL of the novel our fl read before she died?

DOHere likes this.
  15. Yamanka

Yamanka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I don't think Freya being a Nun will be the best punishment nor with the punishment for the maid either. And for the happy ending, I'm not sure is it the real happy ending or not for Ruby, just imagine what she has been through, I think the best ending for her is not she ends up with her husband and being a lovey-dovey ever after, when it ends up like this it feels like it's only advantageous for ml not fl. I think the real happy ending is when she can be free and treat her trauma without ml's intervention since ml and his family are also one of the causes of her trauma. I want to see how she can free from her past and make something new to her life.

lazynoodles likes this.
  16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Ellen did notice it was the maid that turned the fire off, but only told her not to do it again. I don't know how tf she didn't understand the gravity of the situation.

17. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be amazing if Freya become a nun againts her wish but no, iirc from spoilers, she become a nun because she saw Enzo getting poisoned in front of her or something, so it's something that resulted because of guilt.

I would agree if only she became a nun againts her wishes. But iirc, the previous spoilers mention that she have some sort of realization when she saw Enzo died in front of her because of poison. And i think that's... Dumb. How can she suddenly got so traumatized because of someone poisoned in front of her when she actively trying to get Ruby killed the first few time they met during hunting event? When she drank poison knowing that her poisoned blood would lure monsters in and hurt other people?

I hate the fact that she's the one who choose to be a nun. Person like her shouldn't be allowed to atone to her sin that way. She should have owned up to her crimes instead and either confess all her crime to everyone or have her crime announced. She should not be allowed to continue living even with a little clean reputation when she was so vile and antagonistic towards others.

And as for the maid, she got off waaay too easy. It wasn't only crime for hurting Ruby physically and mentally. It's a crime for overstepping her boundaries over and over again and challenging her masters which is Izek and Ruby. She should have been banished and properly exiled instead of being allowed to work at other nobles house. Just like Freya, her crime should be ousted too. I don't get why she's allowed to be exiled while mantaining a clean reputation. It's like no matter how much fked up she did, she would always be given a little mercy. She should not have been allowed even a little bit of mercy.

Honestly if i am Izek, I would have secretly assassinated both of them. Or kidnap them and throw them out somewhere. Makes no sense to me why Izek would gouge the poacher girls eyes and cut off her tongue to keep Ruby's secret but doesn't actively gunning for people who obviously harmed his wife.

18. JangPong

JangPong New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone will continue the translation :( We've already come a long way to see the good parts like where Izek and Ruby has finally revealed their secrets! How I wish someone can continue the novel :(

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  19. pashnea19

pashnea19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author sent them(the group that translates the novel) a notice or something that's why they stopped translating. The only way to know the next chapter is if someone from their team or anyone to post a spoiler here so at least the author can't detect them

aydh03 and Lucy_ like this.
  20. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You would be surprised about the real life minimum sentences for attempted murder cases in most of the countries. It's usually limited to 5-7 years depending on the severity of the offence and then a person is free to go live their life as if nothing happened. If we apply it to Ruby's cases she wasn't hurt by the maid, just scared, and she also wasn't physically hurt by the racing case, so legally not much action can be taken. In real life it would have been probably some fee for both, job loss for the maid and mental health treatment for Freya to get disillusioned.

And even though I totally understand your point in wanting to punish the villains more severely because of MC's mental trauma and suffering I think that this specific novel is quite well thought in terms of the balance of offence and punishment.

Also the main point for any criminal to go to prison is to atone for their sins and ideally to change their mindset after realizing their actions were wrong and shouldn't be repeated in the future.

In case with the maid I have a feeling that she might still think that her behavior was right, but she won't have an option to influence the situation anymore and can just listen to the news about Ruby and fantasize what her life could have been if she hadn't gotten involved.

While Freya becoming a nun shows that she has realized how wrong her actions have been up until now and voluntarily decided to atone for her sins for the rest of her life. Life as a nun is very harsh even nowadays, imagine how bad it was during 1700-1800s (it’s hard to say which exactly era was used for inspiration in the manhwa). They were taking care of sick and disabled, doing hard labor and eating very plain food, their life expectancy was very low, it is a perfect place to stay for a person who is guilty and wants to earn forgiveness and forgive herself for ruining her own life.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    Jukki, _sub, Celebrianna and 4 others like this.