Spoiler Which Alpha would you like to do?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by S.I.Dolboda, Mar 21, 2021.

?

Which Alpha would you like to do?

1. Ki TaeJoon

2. Do WonYoung

3. Jang WooHyun

4. Gong YooSung

5. All of them

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Raw Title: 어느 알파랑 할래요?
    Raw: https://ridibooks.com/books/1623001187
    Synopsis(Ridi):
    “It's rare for it to manifest this late, it's amazing.”

Se-yeon, who was suddenly diagnosed as an ‘Omega’ after living a normal life, was confused by the unexpected. The doctor in charge,

“Lets first match you to some people in preparation for your estrus.”

He pulled out pictures of young, handsome men.
    It was several pages.

“Any alpha will be tailored to your liking.”

One day, the world around me changed, "Which Alpha do you want to do?"

Character introduction(Ridi-MTL):
    Se-Yeon Lim, 27 years old / Employee of the service support team of 'Heim', an asset management platform. She was a virgin, previously a beta, who became an omega. She is a sweet girl, an external milk lumen, a hairy girl(?)
    She has lived hard enough to be proud, but she lived a life that had nothing to do with men or dating. It is difficult to get closer than a certain distance because her sense of smell is sensitive to human body odor. Of course, skin-ship wasn't not possible. She was destined to live as a mother-in-law in her lifetime, but men's suits pour in after being diagnosed as an ‘Omega Class’.

Ki TaeJoon, 23 years old / Second son of Kisun Group Chairman (4 years old chaebol)
    Younger man, alpha man, scam man, arrogant man, desperate man, obsessed man, a dog who doesn't listen; an Alpha of Alphas. Born as a ruler. Thanks to his strict home education, he is polite to people, but he takes it for granted that everything goes according to his will. While he was suffering because his pheromone didn't fit anyone, he was attracted to Lim Se-yeon's pheromone and wanted to monopolize her.

Do WonYoung 25 years old / Beta family Alpha, plans to join Kiseon Group after graduation.
    A younger man, an alpha man, a sweet man, a temptation man, a big dog with aegyo(cuteness). Born in a beta family, but determined an alpha. He was introduced to Se-yeon, who was a beta, and decided to meet her. Seyeon wants to choose herself, not Ki TaeJoon.

Jang WooHyun 31 years old / Doctor of ABO Korea. Lim Se-yeon's main doctor.
    Older man, Alpha man, Kind/caring man, Sensitive man, single father. Alpha who takes the lead in OMEGA's human rights. Seyeon, which he was in charge of, helps her adapt as Omega. Her Omega, but not like her Omega, feels likable to her, but he suppresses his heart because he is in a position with his child.

Gong YooSung-35 years old / CEO of “Heim,” an asset management platform.
    Older man, Alpha man, Charisma man, Jeolyun man, Brain sex man, Adult unequipped, Soxic common arrogance. He wasn't interested in company employee Lim Se-yeon, but his thoughts change when he learns that she has emerged as Omega. He is interested in the idea that she manifested as her omega under his own influence. He uses his cards to keep Seyeon by his side, but he's not very clean inside.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    59801379.jpg

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoping for Option 2 or 3

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly the archive only has from chapter 9-142(out of 162)... would you still like spoilers starting from chapter 9?

6. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure! Just spoil what you can :blobokhand:

S.I.Dolboda likes this.
  7. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me which character you want me to spoil and I'll try my best.
    It's been a while so I won't remember the finer details:
    As stated in the introduction WonYoung(WY) is Se-Yeon(SY)'s first match for her compatibility test. However this is taken by TaeJoon(TJ) who is curious about the omega who didn't select him(hurt ego) and he really needs to find a match(he is repulsed by the scent of omegas, constantly on the look for one his body doesn't reject). WY is discouraged by this but hopes SY will still test with him as he thinks they are a good match to one another, understanding the Alpha and Omega relationship from a Beta's pov. SY does go for a test with WY and their relationship blossoms as an ordinary couple would with dates, shy skin-ship, and conversations of their future. (she describes his pheromones as smelling like cherry blossoms/spring :blobicecreamlove:)SY even says 'I feel most compatible with WY if the alpha and omegas' hierarchy wasn't enforced physiologically'.
    Oh! And SY's first sexual relationship(heat) is with TJ. She doesn't like his huge ego, persistence, and understanding of omegas(although it is the conventional outlook on alpha and omega relationships to those born into the system) although she can't deny that his pheromone is attractive:blobtriumph:. She basically decides to have her next heat with someone other than TJ, and choses WY. A problem is high exposure to alpha pheromones induces heat, so she ends up getting her heat when she didn't expect it. Because she is a new omega she essentially has a blackout for her first few heats(she just forgets what happened, she isn't unconscious!). WooHyun(WH) drops SY at her house with WY, so WY will spend SY's heat together as promised, but WH stays and says he wants to join them:blobnom:...They don't get far since her heat is too strong causing an adverse affect on her body. WH is disappointed in himself as SY's doctor(although in the A&O culture it is completely normal to follow what one's senses wants and SY's rank is rising) and quits being SY's main doctor.
    Something to note, alphas and omegas can create a Link(forgot the actual term) where they are devoted exclusively to one another. However this can be broken by the sheer strength(pheromones) of another alpha who is above the linked alpha. Therefore the Link is more of a state of rest if there are admirers or the Linked Alpha is very weak:blobcry:.
    This causes SY to tell WY that she can't be promise to be with him, since even if they do form a Link it will be broken by her pursuers(mainly TJ). It also didn't help that around this time Yoo-Sung(YS) is starting to manipulate SY into thinking she has a special connection with him(its all really lies but thats for another time). WY says he genuinely loves her and doesn't want to give up on a chance of being with her. They then walk a fine line between friendship and potential intimate lovers. :bloborz:
    But all the other potential lovers know that WY is basically SY's first choice, had the A&O hierarchy not been enforced physiologically. :blobmelt:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
  9. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  10. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes people are divided into those three categories in real life in this novel.
    Alphas are becoming rarer, specifically strong/high ranking Alphas are becoming rarer which is why governments are invested in their wellbeing and love life.
    The rarity of omegas may be true as well-- its been a while-- but it is a fact that for TJ a compatible omega is highly rare.

11. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I think it is R-18 not 19? Not sure since I can't access the raw site to confirm it myself due to its mature rating.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    november27 likes this.
  12. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow :eek:
    and how can people identify which group they belong to ? do they really do tests in hospitals like said in the novel??

13. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    It is mostly hereditary therefore people can usually deduce their probability of being associated to each group. I think it is assumed that once someone shows physiological signs of being an Alpha or Omega they will officially get tested.
    Furthermore other Alphas and Omegas would be able to tell you apart once they start releasing or detecting pheromones.
    I think near the beginning of the novel or some section where the FL talks about how the world works she notes that Alphas were superior to Betas in most aspects such as beauty and intelligence-- so maybe you can tell if one is really gifted but eh guess it isn't the best determinant.

14. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @S.I.Dolboda

Sorry bother you but I just want know the ending, is it a solo ML end or a harem ending?

i_am_here, Annan_Tess and Tmicharie like this.
  15. _vouzmevoyez_

_vouzmevoyez_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the man she had sex with in the first chapter? I've seen the webtoon but it's not English so I didn't get what's happening. I was distracted with the lightstick ️️

16. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    Short answer: probably Ki TaeJoon
    In the novel the intro is more mysterious because they can ignore describing the man's facial features.
    However the man's actions are in line with Ki TaeJoon's personality and motives. In fact I think
    its is supposed to drive readers to go beyond the half way mark of the novel. Since TJ seems to have cleaned up his act mid-novel we would wonder what made him relapse into his drastic actions that may alienate the FL
    Further from just the art we can narrow it to TJ or YS, but as TJ has a darker skin-tone we can reason it is him.

Unfortunately I don't know since I didn't finish reading it- got lazy...:blobmelt:
    But I would imagine it is
    Ki TaeJoon. His history with the FL, character development, and typical ML characteristics point towards him. Further a Korean discussion board affirmed TJ as the ML
    Hope this helps :blobsweat_2:
    And don't feel sorry! We're all here to talk hehe :blobpopcorn_cool: