Spoiler Estio

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jan 4, 2022.

1. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Alternative
    :
    에스티오
    Raw Manhwa link:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=58509736

Raw Novel link:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=55506221

https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=3838609

https://ridibooks.com/books/2107053050
    Description:​
    Are you the one who called me…?”
    A black-haired beast looked at him with glowing yellow eyes.
    “It’s okay. It won’t hurt anymore. You’ll be okay.”

Estio was born as the youngest son of a farmer, but everyone hated him.
    He was a child who could read the hearts of people and animals. And… “A cursed child.”
    He finally turned 19, and it was now time for his coming-of-age ceremony.
    Now starts Estio’s journey to find happiness.​

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

CH 25 to 45 Summary Spoilers + character info
    Estio’s true identity

———————————————————————
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers? :blob_plusone:

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  4. Sisi_Lisa

Sisi_Lisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilersss I'm about to commit mass murders ( a village and a father and son noble):blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

einsed and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  5. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been really looking forward to this one. Spoilers please! :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

loki is the new sexy likes this.
  6. DK_Gojo

DK_Gojo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only few people appreciate this story. :(( For me it's one of the best manhwa I've ever read. I felt peace but suddenly skallspwkdkd because of how Estio's power works. :<<

Please give spoilersssss

takuto_o and Xbaoyu like this.
  7. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the Manwha of this (current Chapter 22) and for me it was good.
    The plot was good. Is there any translated novel for this?

8. YukiShiiro

YukiShiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilerrrrssssss pleassseeeee

9. dreamnovel

dreamnovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Chichi san

Chichi san Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for some spoiler, hope there's no harem any romance at all‍♀️

12. AikaMie

AikaMie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found out about this manhwa today and so far it is good, andddd the mc met a LOT of women who seems to gained affection. I just hope this is more of a friendship or companion trope, I hope there is no romance in it. I mean the mc's mental wellbeing is still unstable, it would be wholesome to find himself first without the needs of any possible fl (that's show up out of nowhere)

Just stating my opinion so feel free to disagree.

R1gby, Ceilo27, Lisaa and 1 other person like this.
  13. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the webtoon today as well! Came here for spoilers!

Anyway, for starter, Estio, our mc, is a unique ability user (acc in webtoon tl). He could read/see mind/memories/emotions of animals, and people, and plants too. At the same time, he could control emotions as well, and to telepathy and image telepathy too. He could do one way (sending his thoughts to other's), two way (converse with other with only their minds), three-way (he served as a bridged- he can make other people read/see people's thoughts and memories.

Estio is a pitiful character that was isolated from the very beginning. He was scorn in his village and was called as monster. His family; mother, father, sister, brother (i don't know if his the second child, actually I doubt that he was part of the family, since he was the only one who have black hair there).

The beginning of the started when Estio met Tsuki-- a huge black tiger that could transform as a cat. That day, Tsuki just escape from the laboratory, Estio saved him and they formed a bond. Then timed skipped in Estio's coming of age. At the age of 18, in their village, there is a tradition or something. Anyway, Tsuki saved a child that day, and in order to take him, the mother of the child brought Tuski a white robe. And Tsuki gave this robe to Estio. But everyone thought that Estio stole it and shitty things happened. Estio didn't have a good time, so he decided to just leave.

So, Estio met a caravan on his way, and there he met the white haired monkey. Forget his name. Anyway after that, he and the monkey went to the city, and Estio joined a guild, then did many tasks the guild handed him.

Oh Yeah! Estio was so cool at ch 26 of the webtoon! When I saw the knight stabbed himself, lelouch appeared on my mind. Hahaha.
    I want to kill the noble's son. They only knew that estio could read mind, what they did not know is he could control people too! hahaha...

Serve you right! I wonder if Estio could control their memories too. Like just erased their memories or something.

Anyone already read the raws?
    What happened after Estio goes massacring the knights in the nobles mansion?

Ceilo27, Lucy scarlet, Lisaa and 3 others like this.
  15. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ceilo27, Emma401, Lisaa and 5 others like this.
  16. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "brother" hates MC: knows MC is not his biological brother but a weirdo who copied the "mother's" eye color (in order to look like a family) but doesn't know the truth

"father" is afraid of MC but doesn't hate him. He's just a pathetic, greedy being.

So it's because of his "family" in Selvia.
    years ago the "father" went into the wood to chop wood. He went farther than he normally would. He came across a large dent in the ground (like a meteorite site) with a big golden egg in it. He thought she could take the gold egg and get rich for his family. Basically he's just a greedy A**hole. There was a monster/ mystical creature guarding the egg. "father" kills the guardian creature. He runs back to his house with the egg under his coat. By the time he takes it home to show his wife, the egg had turned into a baby (black hair w/ gold eyes). the wife thought the baby was the "father's bastard" from an affair. They end up going back to the site where the "father" found the egg. Turns up that the high priest and other priests are looking for the dragon's treasure. (Dragon's are treated like gods) They were told the dragon's treasure was supposed to be there...someone killed the guardian and stole the treasure. When "parents" found out they couldn't confess in fear of being killed. They told their kids (MC's siblings) that MC was their little brother. They are so afraid of the secret getting out that they wanted MC out of people's sight so they had fewer questions. This is also why the "parents" started to treat MC worse once his abilities showed up- they don't want people to find out the truth.

MC growing up slowed down his growth to match other human kids. But once he was locked into the attic- he wasn't hanging out with other kids so didn't have anyone to compare to (grew even slower than other humans).

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
    Elren, Xbaoyu, Ceilo27 and 17 others like this.
  17. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow...

So, what happened after mc discovered his true identity? The the bio father still alive?