Forgotten Title Rebirth to beginning of apocalypse

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wispy, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Wispy

Wispy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel a ways back and wanted to find it again but can't seem to. It's a modern setting with a female protagonist who after dying wakes up just before the apocalypse. This flavor of apocalypse was almost game like monsters and using her abilities to short distance teleport, blink, she kills mutant bees and an ogre before leading a group of survivors across a bridge occupied by mutant ... wanna say whales. Which I believe they set on fire. Getting to the shelter she sees some powerful but slightly psychotic twins, sneaks out in the night to visit a vet clinic where she triggers a hidden quest or chest by burying a puppy, I think. That's the last thing I remember reading. She used a sword and there was no obvious signs of a male lead yet so not sure if a romance novel or not. I think she in her original life had a magic space which is why she worked as a transporter before dying.

If anyone recognizes the story and can give me the title you will have put to rest and on and off search that has lasted months.

2. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it possible that you are talking about a qt novel and mixing a couple of arcs together? If so - maybe a Side Character Transmigrations the final boss is no joke is the novel you are looking for… if not- still a good novel to read… although I’ve read only like 200-300 chapters or so myself (so far?)

3. Wispy

Wispy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading the first chapter just in case, brains can scramble things pretty thoroughly, but I am pretty confident it isn't. There was no system in the novel I am trying to find despite the slight bit of game like elements. Thank you for the suggestion!

4. Dragonfyre001

Dragonfyre001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m Raising Adorable Treasures In the Last Days
    The Door to Rebirth in Apocalypse

maybe either of the two. Could you provide more info like if the novel is completely translated or number of chapters translated?

5. Wispy

Wispy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't completely translated when I was reading it, it was on a long hiatus/dropped which was why I lost track of it until a few months ago when I wondered if it had ever been picked back up. It didn't have lots of chapters but was probably between the 20s and 50s. I originally read it around 2018-2019ish since it was precovid. I think it was Chinese, almost certain. I am certain the main character was a school girl after her rebirth since several times her young age causes people to doubt her instructions in the beginning as she tries to guide the survivors with her. I believe she rebirths to literally moments before monsters begin to appear, there's no prep time, and is in a supermarket at the time. At the very least out.

As for the two you mentioned I checked and they aren't right, though I do thank you for suggesting them!

6. Dragonfyre001

Dragonfyre001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link